Micro 892: TemporalLich's Micro Normal [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 784, Donempire wrote:And i trust icos claim, think he is town and dont see a reason for scum to have a whisperer.
As i said i dont see a reason for scum to have a enabler either but im still thinking about it.
why the assumption that scum PR is gonna claim PR - especially the one they are?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:47 am

Post by Iconeum »

we are lynching vexie vex tho

he scummie

also nobody wants to talk about why he's actually scum?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:51 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 789, Klick wrote:
In post 780, Datisi wrote:Eh, it's very unlikely I think, but definitely possible.
Well assuming you're town it's significantly less possible - the only option left for two scum off the wagon is Vex/Menalque :P

Thoughts on PR stuff? I struggle to see the balance in Doctor/Messenger/Neighbor-Enabler being the only town power (unless anyone else is planning on claiming).
Well yes, that's why I said I think it's very unlikely :lol:

uhhhh, I don't even know anymore tbh. Maybe it was wrong of me to be trying to break the setup, especially since i have very little knowledge of closeds (is that even the right plural form?). Like, I kept thinking whether it would MecHaNiCalLy be more likely for the Neighborhood to be T/T or S/T... And I've frankly no idea.

Tho the more I think about Dong's actions, the less sense scum!Dong makes. UNVOTE:
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:53 am

Post by Datisi »

Vex, have you started the case at least? And can you answer ?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 799, Iconeum wrote:
In post 798, Donempire wrote:L1 ico, announce these damn things
Haha you'd almost think i do these things on purpose, amiright?

ha

ha
funny thing is

the majority is still 5

it isn't even L-1
~M
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:56 am

Post by Saudade »

just vote vex, what could possibly go wrong
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/its only

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Vex Vience »

no, i explained earlier that i have a group project due soon and none of my group partners have done anything.
im seeing klick!scum over datisi!scum because i played as scum with you, first off, but second off, while i could see neighborhood enabler being mafia-aligned, i really doubt it over the vt claim.
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah, i got it, i was just asking since you said "fully flesh out" if you've started it

and I'm aware you did :P
~M
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Saudade »

In post 806, Vex Vience wrote:no, i explained earlier that i have a group project due soon and none of my group partners have done anything.
im seeing klick!scum over datisi!scum because i played as scum with you, first off, but second off, while i could see neighborhood enabler being mafia-aligned, i really doubt it over the vt claim.
sounds like you need all the time you can get, may I suggest you self vote and rid yourself of this horrible time consuming game!!
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Saudade »

Disclaimer : I've nothing but the lads best interest at heart here
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Bellaphant »

'while i could see neighborhood enabler being mafia-aligned, i really doubt it over the vt claim.' vex, can you reword this?

I think my lynchpool has to be vex/saude, with datisi and then mena as outside shots. I'm not lynching klick or icon at all. Dong I'm just really hoping to be correct on.

I've been giving the locke slot too much credit for admitting that they made a mistake about me, but after thinking, therr is nothing else they could have done if they were scum over town. Otherwise I agree with whoever said they were using a lot of words to discuss not very much.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 800, Datisi wrote:
In post 784, Donempire wrote:And i trust icos claim, think he is town and dont see a reason for scum to have a whisperer.
As i said i dont see a reason for scum to have a enabler either but im still thinking about it.
why the assumption that scum PR is gonna claim PR - especially the one they are?
I guess it is because its a closed setup and claiming a pr would theoretically give scum a better chance at winning? Also scum would be able to back it up with crumbs/night reports if they claim their real role. Maybe im thinking too much into this however. UNVOTE:
Im not lynching you , i was hasty with the read. Its probably menal/vex anyway. Saudade im not seeing still.
PROXY: Ico

You should now have 2 votes including mine so go nuts
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Datisi »

Ah, right. I was asking because I vaguely remember reading a theory piece about scum fakeclaims in closed setups - why it's generally more advantageous for Goons to claim Town PR's and for scum PR's to claim VT. I'll link it if anyone cares/I find it again.

Also, I didn't see a thing about proxy votes in the mod's rules, and Icon's target isn't on L-1. Why not just vote them normally?
~M
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:25 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 2.6Vex Vience (3) - Saudade, Klick, Iconeum
[L-2]

Saudade (1) - Vex Vience

Not voting: Bellaphant, Menalque, Datisi, Dongempire

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2019-10-11 11:05:00) or when a lynch is reached.
time will end
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 801, Iconeum wrote:we are lynching vexie vex tho

he scummie

also nobody wants to talk about why he's actually scum?
see, does this not concern you?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Menalque »

Also, I have reached conclusions
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Menalque »

Dong is toxic, and anti-town, and on a shitty omgus tunnel from D1 but also, irritatingly, town

So scum is in (VV, sau, klick)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Menalque »

I think I prefer this but I need to do rereads too

VOTE: saudade
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Klick »

In post 816, Menalque wrote:Dong is toxic, and anti-town, and on a shitty omgus tunnel from D1 but also, irritatingly, town
Explain how you came to that conclusion so simply after over a week of badgering about you/Dong being TvT.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 759, Menalque wrote:
In post 757, Donempire wrote:
In post 708, Menalque wrote:
Like, you've said before that you don't get why dong would play around you specifically, but I think it makes quite a lot of sense if you look at dong's play overall. Goes after getting a TR from you D1 and plans to lock that in by killing you, then after you get saved and become conf!town pushes for someone who isn't their biggest SR (!) by going after dats -- incidentally, why do you think the push dong made today is in good faith if you're TRing dats? Then tomorrow they've got you pocketed to take their pick of who they wanna push tomorrow between me/klick/VV (prob me and working on the basis that saud is the more likely partner). So they only need to convince 1 of klick (maybe saud)/VV to vote for me along with you and get a quickhammer off for the win
Lets say that i did all of these. In that same night i "rolecop" (not even what i claimed) bella, also try to kill ico, who im trying to pocket, then instead of shutting up about it and killing Bella at night i make a ruckus, and tell ico my night result in the neighbourhood without anyone asking me in the thread.
Why?
If im pocketing hım i dont try to kill hım,
I never claim masons while ico iş getting lynched because chemist is already an easy mislynch for tomorrow,
I dont confirm both myself, ico and Bella with my night action.
I dont do anything you say that would make sense as scum.
In post 714, Menalque wrote:
In post 710, Iconeum wrote:
In post 708, Menalque wrote:Like, you've said before that you don't get why dong would play around you specifically, but I think it makes quite a lot of sense if you look at dong's play overall. Goes after getting a TR from you D1 and plans to lock that in by killing you, then after you get saved and become conf!town pushes for someone who isn't their biggest SR (!) by going after dats -- incidentally, why do you think the push dong made today is in good faith if you're TRing dats? Then tomorrow they've got you pocketed to take their pick of who they wanna push tomorrow between me/klick/VV (prob me and working on the basis that saud is the more likely partner). So they only need to convince 1 of klick (maybe saud)/VV to vote for me along with you and get a quickhammer off for the win
why does Dong bother fake!claiming masons and get a shitstorm over him to stop my lynch from happening if his plan is to NK me anyway? You are literally saying he set me up as conftown only to NK me?
yeah that is kinda weird lemme think about it
Bc dong and icon are right that this doesn’t make sense with scum!dong and I can’t think of a gambit where this fits with him being scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Menalque »

If it was just 2 of (dong/icon/Bella) claiming the actions they are then it could be scum trying to set up for a win in 6p mylo

But it can’t be bc there’s 3 of them
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Klick »

I'm glad you finally came around :P

Further extrapolate that my actions today/at the end of D1 make very little sense from the perspective of scum with either Vex or Saudade, and you arrive at the solve.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 821, Klick wrote:I'm glad you finally came around :P

Further extrapolate that my actions today/at the end of D1 make very little sense from the perspective of scum with either Vex or Saudade, and you arrive at the solve.
I’ll reread that but do you see why I’m kind of uneasy about how retain you’ve seemed on dong v me being TvT the whole time while most other people have at least had doubts at one point or another about at least one of us?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Klick »

I can understand that point of view. And honestly, on a surface level, I could easily see myself wanting to keep you and Dong around and fighting as long as possible if I were scum and you two were town. It's what I said scum would be wanting to do towards the end of yesterday.

It wouldn't look quite like this though. I've actively argued towards this eventual PoE pool that includes myself (and presumably my partner). If I'm scum, I've argued myself into a losing position under the current assumptions when things would otherwise have been going just fine. I can't really see myself doing that.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Yeah, klick is town.

@mena, exactly, about dong. There is still the small chance of him doing all of this for 'cred', but that does seem unlikely.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”