pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1348, Rautherdir wrote:... The slivers shot chennis.
Yea. We collectively shot chen. As in, no single one of us performed the action.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1346, gobbledygook wrote:universal miller vig
PLease explain, like I am 5, how uni miller vig sends out tracker results that show them as tracked to all the deaths?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

hang on and lemme check the role list.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I don’t understand how Silvers work but that seems dumb because that’s an unblockable vig and an unblockable Doctor. Either way my role means I am tracked/watched on all deaths. Could you clarify with Korina exactly how the Silver powers work?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

We did. We know how it works. We don't know how you work. Do the Explain
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Universal Miller basically makes any investigative that visits them Insane for that visit. It is impossible to track the Sliver night-kill.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1351, pisskop wrote:
In post 1346, gobbledygook wrote:universal miller vig
PLease explain, like I am 5, how uni miller vig sends out tracker results that show them as tracked to all the deaths?
Basically, anything that could potentially really incriminate me will come back as positive. If you cult copped me I’d be cult, if you tracked me you see me going to all kills, watch a person I didn’t actually Target you’d see me visit them, Gunsmith, etc
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 7133, TemporalLich wrote:
Bulletproof Town Universal Miller Vigilante

You are immune to kill actions.

All investigatives get unfavorable results on you (e.g. cop-likes get Guilty, Gunsmith gets Gun, Traffic Analyst gets Can Communicate Privately, PT Cop gets Is In a Private Topic, Psychologist gets Can Kill, and Detective gets Has Killed).

Investigatives that determine your exact alignment (e.g. Alignment Cop and Full Cop) see you as a member of the largest scumteam.

You are considered to be targeting all players who have died during the night with the Mafia factional kill for the purposes of action investigators (e.g. Tracker/Watcher/Follower/Voyeur/Motion Detector).

Each night, you may attempt to kill a player.
Is this your claim gobbles?
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Thanks for confirming my situation A50, I’m glad you didn’t screw me over or anything. I was honestly worried about that with how confident I was about my confirmation yesterday.

Ahhhh, so this is what confirmed town feels like...
Let’s see if it’s as fun as confirmed scum was...

Spoiler:
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1355, Rautherdir wrote:Universal Miller basically makes any investigative that visits them Insane for that visit. It is impossible to track the Sliver night-kill.
Not totally insane. I did actually kill LUV because he was lurking and so did Turin.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

So somebody, that mystery person who got those results, tracked you?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1357, pisskop wrote:
In post 7133, TemporalLich wrote:
Bulletproof Town Universal Miller Vigilante

You are immune to kill actions.

All investigatives get unfavorable results on you (e.g. cop-likes get Guilty, Gunsmith gets Gun, Traffic Analyst gets Can Communicate Privately, PT Cop gets Is In a Private Topic, Psychologist gets Can Kill, and Detective gets Has Killed).

Investigatives that determine your exact alignment (e.g. Alignment Cop and Full Cop) see you as a member of the largest scumteam.

You are considered to be targeting all players who have died during the night with the Mafia factional kill for the purposes of action investigators (e.g. Tracker/Watcher/Follower/Voyeur/Motion Detector).

Each night, you may attempt to kill a player.
Is this your claim gobbles?
It is
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

^ Paranoid, not Insane.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1360, pisskop wrote:So somebody, that mystery person who got those results, tracked you?
I think that’s how it works yes
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

If they tracked someone else, and got my name, that also goes to prove my role lol

I really don’t think this role is a Miller since it confirms its existence
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

Right, Im so confused rn because the person claimed to receive the results but not perform the action. This got soo much more complex soo fast/
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1365, pisskop wrote:Right, Im so confused rn because the person claimed to receive the results but not perform the action. This got soo much more complex soo fast/
That person has to be a tracker I would suppose

But now that the cat is out of the bag, there is a missing nightkill
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1353, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t understand how Silvers work
k

We vote on a kill and a doc or so.
Majority votes get the kill/doc respectively. There is no person performing the kill/doc, so no tracking data can be had.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1366, gobbledygook wrote:But now that the cat is out of the bag, there is a missing nightkill
We have more than one doc a night.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I will say that there is likely scum in the Silvers
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Dont want to go into deets, but we targeted several people for protection last night. This is compulsive on our end.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Makes sense considering how many killing roles we have
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I submitted 5 different vigilante roles to Korina and he gave me probably the best one. <3
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1346, gobbledygook wrote:I’m universal miller vig. Whoever got the tracker result is the scum that killed Chennis because my role should have showed up at visting all 3 nightkills (I show up as the most scum possible which means I “visit” all three kills, I don’t see why I would t show up to two and not all three)

I shot LUV.

My crumb is my first post where I say Yoooman which is a reference to Oman, whose title is NK Immune Miller Vig.
In post 1347, gobbledygook wrote:The tracker result actually confirms my role thankfully.
I’m also BP. If A50 wants to shoot me that will also confirm my role.
That role was submitted by TL, and it says
You are considered to be targeting all players who have died during the night with the
Mafia factional kill
for the purposes of action investigators (e.g. Tracker/Watcher/Follower/Voyeur/Motion Detector).

Thus it confirms KidAmn was killed by Mafia. You say you killed LUV and chenn was shot by a Vig ability (not a Mafia Factional Kill) thus you do not show on him.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I wonder who kid killed

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”