Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1351, pisskop wrote:
In post 1346, gobbledygook wrote:universal miller vig
PLease explain, like I am 5, how uni miller vig sends out tracker results that show them as tracked to all the deaths?
He's referring to this role:
In post 7133, TemporalLich wrote:
Bulletproof Town Universal Miller Vigilante

You are immune to kill actions.

All investigatives get unfavorable results on you (e.g. cop-likes get Guilty, Gunsmith gets Gun, Traffic Analyst gets Can Communicate Privately, PT Cop gets Is In a Private Topic, Psychologist gets Can Kill, and Detective gets Has Killed).

Investigatives that determine your exact alignment (e.g. Alignment Cop and Full Cop) see you as a member of the largest scumteam.

You are considered to be targeting all players who have died during the night with the Mafia factional kill for the purposes of action investigators (e.g. Tracker/Watcher/Follower/Voyeur/Motion Detector).

Each night, you may attempt to kill a player.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

Paranoid tracker sees a person visit the Mafia/Scum night kill along with any other results.

Let's just clear this up.

I received a message from the moderator on day start saying that I tracked you to LUV and KidAmn. I'm not a tracker, and I didn't know what to make of it at first, thinking it might be a message sent by scum, and also noting that it tracked you to both of the non-sliver night-kills I thought it might be Insane or some variant thereof. But the best way to figure these things out is to claim it, so to avoid going through the complication of what actually happened I just said that one of the slivers tracked you to those targets.

UNVOTE:

p-edit:
Mafia could have been swapped for Scum by Korina. Might want to confirm if that is the case, gobbles.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Now, We have a fairly viable pool of conf/pseudoconf people.

How many alive rn again? Not including me, (odd I have to qualify that), we have

- gobbles who cannot be scum since no scum analogue exists for their role
- a50 who is modconfed, though maybe not? lets assume so for now
- deb who a50 confed
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

But yeah like I said. I woulda shot you if I was actually scum Pisskop (given I knew I would show up as scum to all investigative and then likely get killed the next day)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

10 alive.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1378, gobbledygook wrote:I woulda shot you if I was actually scum
Well I mean I would not have died, but why me?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

My role is worded differently than that but says any investigative will get an unfavorable result
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1380, pisskop wrote:
In post 1378, gobbledygook wrote:I woulda shot you if I was actually scum
Well I mean I would not have died, but why me?
Cause you were scumreading me and also yellow goo potential
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol Just think of how much fun a yellow gooer could be!
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I actually did contemplate it because I felt like (still do) my reads were trash

I figured that would be the easy way out though and I’d rather win or lose as town
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

A50, DEB is confirmed as town or as not a particular scum faction
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youre doing fine. IDK where to go now.

still want tl, thinking spam could be scum, and ofrhz is worrisome. However, kidadmin should have left some associations.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Oh, gamma looking mighty cheeky right now, too
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I think Ofhrz is town from that large we just finished. She oooks the same despite the lurking
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1385, gobbledygook wrote:A50, DEB is confirmed as town or as not a particular scum faction
The PM I got says he's TOWN aligned

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1388, gobbledygook wrote:I think Ofhrz is town from that large we just finished. She oooks the same despite the lurking
Mate, ofrhz looks
exactly the same
as either alignment. That's why I want to confirm her through lynching NMSA. If he flips a WW and she voted to shoot a Mafioso I'd be more confident in my read on her.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

gobbles, you playing team maf, right?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

VOTE: NMSA

It's going to be this, Hectic, or maybe Tempral.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And with 10 players alive I think it's safe to out the 5th sliver, btw. EVEN if there's one scum in there, there's not enough time for them to take over the hood (and thus the abilities). I mean, we have gobble, we have the slivers, and we have at least one anti-town kill still. Assuming the slivers are town controlled (and it does look like it) we have at least 2 Doctor abilities.

P.S. Why the slivers are very likely town controlled: 4 voted for the shot on chenn. They're not Mafia. The "mystery member" still might be though. However, the WWs kill was stopped, which means the WWs didn't know who was being protected = they have no access to that hood.

@PK: Did you announce your protection target beforehand in the hood?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1393, Almost50 wrote:@PK: Did you announce your protection target beforehand in the hood?
Im not a doc. I know I claimed it but no.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

What we did do though, is protect several people via a public vote.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

I actually jacked it last night. Gonna save my ability for a rainy day
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1395, pisskop wrote:What we did do though, is protect several people via a public vote.
OK.. but it still was public (for the hood members) so the WWs kill blocked means the hood is WWs free. Now ho's the member who didn't want to shoot chenn?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

deb

lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

I suspect that any scum within our hood knew chen was sinking and hopped on. lemme get the voting order....

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”