Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Also where do you get that read from?

Pedit: that's at RCE
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:13 am

Post by benhalkum »

As seen in viewtopic.php?p=11317541#p11317541:
In post 1379, benhalkum wrote:
In post 1378, bob3141 wrote:im currently reading skellen as town

I cant see all of RCEnigma, benhalkum, DrDoolittle beign scum. Based on the speed of that tris wagon. I would never have voted tris and i wouldnt be suprised if one or two otehr town were the same

So,

Mizzytastic, Almost50, BrightEyedFish, Saladman27, Lil Uzi Vert, Pretentious

contains 1-3 scum but who exactly. Trying to get every lynch i vote for rigth this game. :-) Last game it was 1 wrong 3 right. (well vig got teh 3rd before we could lynch)
Def Pret, possibly Saladman and Almost50.
Why saladman is from posting.php?mode=quote&f=2&p=11316963:
In post 1373, benhalkum wrote:
In post 1372, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1366, Saladman27 wrote:
In post 1326, Mizzytastic wrote:Not sure I'm ready to see DDL as town yet, but I do accept the frustration over how Pret plays as genuine.

Saladman, a challenge for you - one sentence about every player. I don't think I scum read you but you are definitely coasting and I wanna hear what you have to say.
A50, Kinda scummy, most of his posts are like mine but he has actual humour.
Ben, He has been coasting but I can understand big gaps because of rl, the thing I don’t really get is that he Townreads me.
Bob, Townlean, he has great analyses of the game and asks great questions.
BEF, Townlean, not much to say except why did you turn me null into scum other than the “scum talkity”?
DDL, The first half of D2 was just “lynch pret, ignore him” but he has improved recently after voting a50. UNVOTE:
LUV, I haven’t actually noticed LUV that much but reading his ISO, Why did you put Tris at L-1
Miz, Fine, except for 982, you said skit’s reaction to hammer was off, yet LUV was the only one who said she was obv town...
FOS: LUV

Pret, I just think he’s lynchbait (am I using it correctly?) for scum to wagon him.
RC, I’m leaning towards master manipulator on this one.
Skellen, She’s town for me, making alot of town plays.

Misc, I think the Tris sudden death lynch was kind of weird, I know I was in the wagon but Idk why it gained so much traction.

Sorry for being late, I worked on this inbetween classes.
I read this post 3 times.

1st read through - Does he townread everyone?
2nd read though - Is he scum with A50?
3rd read through - Both?

Result: ???
To be fair, he doesn't really townread me. But he finds it odd I don't see him really as scummy? Like that... that really stands out to me. I don't like it one bit to be honest. When someone townreads me and I'm town, I don't question it one bit. I mean, why would I? Honestly, no matter where I lay, I only question when someone scumreads me cause I want to know what I'm doing to give that vibe off. So this is a bit jolting and quite honestly I'm thinking about switching my vote now. He just jumped to the top of my list with Pret.

Why Almost50 is from viewtopic.php?p=11313050#p11313050:
In post 1305, benhalkum wrote:
In post 1297, Saladman27 wrote:
In post 1287, benhalkum wrote:
SCUMREAD

Pretentious

UNSURE

Lil Uzi Vert
Almost50
Skellen
DrDoolittle

TOWNREAD

BrightEyedFish
Saladman27
bob3141
RCEnigma
Mizzytastic

Sticking to my guns. VOTE: Pret
Out of the nulls, who would be the best candidates as Peet's Scum Partners? Also, why do you townread me?

I'd say Lil Uzi Vert or Almost50. Skellen and DDL, to me, have been townish. But not enough for me be 100% comfortable. Same for the first two, but toward the scum.

As for you, while you haven't really given much persay to the game. Looking at your post, they are just innocent. I don't know how to explain it? Like, you're asking the right questions on "why this" and "why that" without forcing an opion to anyone. To me, you just scream green.

Lil Uzi Vert started out with the following:
In post 737, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 606, Almost50 wrote:
In post 290, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Honestly I don’t even really care about Day 1 beyond not lynching a potentially strong town player because I find that scum win rates go up when you lynch scum Day 1 - and some players just shouldn't get near LYLO.
Would you care to rephrase this in simple English?

You say you don't want to lynch a string TOWN player on D1, which is fair. Then you say scum win rates go up when we lynch SCUM D1?? SO you want to lynch a townie who's play is weak?? Am I reading this correct?
Yes!

It’s infuriating when people play Day 1 like we should have some big logical cases and brainstorm for 2 weeks - which just kills the momentum of the game because theres no actual good info to use yet. No one has flipped, no night actions have been taken, etc. Day 2 is the best day in the game for town and its not useful to drag out the game on a pointless day and sap energy from a very useful one

This among other reasons makes the Day 1 lynch nothing more than damage control. Perfect win is nice but implausible, so really just agonizing over shit simply makes the game unbearable.
This doesn't seem like a town move to me. Then there are several post of him just naming his list, but nothing behind it. Random vote, followed by a switch to Tris vote that set Tris to L-1, as well as the paranoia around Skitter. All things that to me look shady, but could be a player trying to fell out the game I guess?

Almost50 is a replacement for someone who I felt left as they may have been seeing their scum partner go down (Pret) lol. OK, thats just speculation, but RCEnigma had even pointed out how Vex was scum too. But, ignoring the replaced character Almost 50 come sin basically saying they'd vote most of the players. No explanation why, but took the time to ensure they were not hammer votes. If you took that much time, why not give us an explanation to your initital voting? Especially with that big of a list. (Side thought, am I confusing Vex as being replaced or did he/she also just switch to an alt like Mortality/Pret did? Now I'm lost there. Eitherway that in itself is odd that the one I pin point for scum and one I think MAY be scum do that at the same time.) Same as with Vex, a lot of misdirection in his post. Looking back there's a lot of finger pointing in different areas without actually making accusations. Kind of a buckshot misdirection pattern. Several time sputting Pret in the same vicinity of a scum read while at the same time being like "look somethign shiny over there" so not to have to vote against a potential scum partner but giving enough doubt to make him look like he could be against Pret if Pret did get lynched and flip, to save himself. If any of that makes sense?
In post 884, Almost50 wrote:Is it migration season already? *Checks calendar* Yep. It's fall and my flock is flying from ddl to tris. I had better join them.

VOTE: tris

Thats extra scummy as well ^

But at the same time he's also said a couple people I'm gut sure are town are also town. Although it could bea tactic, he could also be innocent. So not enough to fully pull the trigger to read either way.

Hopefully any of that made sense.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:14 am

Post by benhalkum »

^ That was at Bob's ask of who I think are with pret.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Ben’s probably town with that claim.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1627, benhalkum wrote:^ That was at Bob's ask of who I think are with pret.
ben you didnt do as i asked. You just quoted your old posts.

Do taht again and i will assuem you are just scum trying to avoid beign questioned.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

Agaisn ben if you had to vote for one of teh leading wagons who woudl it be. And cast that vote
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

or atleast formaly say intent
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1597, RCEnigma wrote:I'll say if Ben flips town, pret is probably town.
This is literally RCEnigma setting up in case his buddy flips.
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1623, Mizzytastic wrote:
If you think this, and you think Pret is scum, doesn't that mean you should be ok voting Ben?

EXACTLY

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1628, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Ben’s probably town with that claim.
If he was town with that claim, he wouldn’t have been implying that he assumed the tracker who would be affected was town. That was scum indicative.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Pretentious »

And I say it like that, because he seemed to not know about Skitter, which I think is scum playing dumb.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:43 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1629, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1627, benhalkum wrote:^ That was at Bob's ask of who I think are with pret.
ben you didnt do as i asked. You just quoted your old posts.

Do taht again and i will assuem you are just scum trying to avoid beign questioned.
Because that
LITTERALLY HAS YOUR ANSWERS
. I have
NOT CHANGED MY OPINION
since then. You can assume what you want, but I now assume you're just stupid.

In post 1630, bob3141 wrote:Agaisn ben if you had to vote for one of teh leading wagons who woudl it be. And cast that vote
Already have.
I HAVE VOTED PRET AND WILL CONTINUE TO VOTE PRET
unless someone goes from possible scum to I honestly feel they are scum. I don't waste votes like it seems a lot of you do.

In post 1631, bob3141 wrote:or atleast formaly say intent
I intend to keep my vote on Pret unless someone else proves to me they are scum. Saladman is the closest with A50 kinda in the back of my three scum choices. But the second two I am not comfortable enough to actually vote them. My vote is on
THE PERSON I BELIEVE IS SCUM

----

Seriously, you're condescending post just irritated me for the first time in this game. And that is saying something seeing how I've had a lot of people post typically irritating things toward me. Amazingly I still don't think you're scum. Just dense.

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:44 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1635, Pretentious wrote:And I say it like that, because he seemed to not know about Skitter, which I think is scum playing dumb.
Trust me, there's never any playing involved in the case of me being dumb. Also, happy Monday Pret.

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Pretentious »

So...the three wagons right now...is his proposed scum team

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Pretentious »

Meant to say the three other possible wagons.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:45 am

Post by benhalkum »

With a mindset like Bob has, trying to force someone to vote on a wagon just because it has more votes then what someone truly feels is the RIGHT vote, that's how mislynches like tris happen.

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:46 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1639, Pretentious wrote:Meant to say the three other possible wagons.
The difference is while I feel they MAY be scum with you, my feeling of you being scum is absolute.

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

If you don't vote them and pret isn't a realistic lynch (Which unless more people move back there, he's not) it just makes it harder to get a wagon through cos it's like we have one less vote relative to the number of players. That is why compromises have to be a thing.

@bob - does the claim influence your read on Ben?
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1641, benhalkum wrote:
The difference is while I feel they MAY be scum with you, my feeling of you being scum is absolute.
And that’s a giant reason I think you are scum. You are the biggest contributor of the Pre-Page-6 Club, we’ll call that the PP6, where after I have been doing the legit most in this game the most analyzing, around the entire gamestate. My reads are completely transparent, any thought I have had, I have pushed in thread. I have done everything I possibly can to get people to see that I am not scum.

I also try to work and play with the idea that for my reads with RCE maybe being wrong, I actively try to work with him to potentially not be stuck.

To me, it feels like you plopped on something, and just stuck on it. You are in a PP6 world and decided that was your path, and that’s why I believe you to be scum. A lot of your era does that, this feels exactly like that.

If you are town, you are wrong with your read on me, and in that fashion, what would you need me to do?

I am actively trying to help everyone accurately read me in this game, and if you’re scum, I’m going to make this as difficult as possible for you.

Pretend I’m not in this game. My slot’s disappeared, 3rd party nulled.

Who is scum and why.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:54 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1642, Mizzytastic wrote:If you don't vote them and pret isn't a realistic lynch (Which unless more people move back there, he's not) it just makes it harder to get a wagon through cos it's like we have one less vote relative to the number of players. That is why compromises have to be a thing.

@bob - does the claim influence your read on Ben?
And if the lynch is a mislynch, you going to lead the charge on me for being apart of it? if not, are you going to speak up when someone does (and they will)?

If the answer isn't no and then yes, then I'll just sit happily on my vote for who I know is scum.

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Pretentious »

I’m pretty sure I said it before, but I made a Salad-Ben association case, if I’m remembering correctly. I am starting to be paranoid of that feeling again.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Pretentious »

Let me try to find why I felt that way because I don’t remember

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

So you are willing to make an anti town play to try and protect your own neck when you are claiming what is functionally named vanilla?
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:59 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1643, Pretentious wrote:
In post 1641, benhalkum wrote:
Pretend I’m not in this game. My slot’s disappeared, 3rd party nulled.

Who is scum and why.
The issue with what you're proposing is you take out the factor that without you in the game, the discussions and information would be different. So, good try on getting me to play you're game, but I stick with logic. Would I still feel uneasy about Salad and Almost50? Maybe. But unless we could actually look into your parrarel universe, there is no realisitc answer here.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:59 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1623, Mizzytastic wrote:
If you think this, and you think Pret is scum, doesn't that mean you should be ok voting Ben?
No. It means nothing if pret is pushing it and it doesn't go through. But pret pushing Ben to flip and Ben flipping town gives me towncred. It blows up his scumteam theories and his narrative. I kind of didn't want to say that because if I die it's pretty irrelevant to the read.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”