Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 122, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 110, Very cool and not mafia wrote:
In post 109, Egix96 wrote:
In post 95, pisskop wrote:Sorry.

Flubber claimed miller, a town who return as investigated mafia.
He then claimed to commute on odd nights.
So we send a happy and friendly vigilante bullet his way tonight. Its a start.
If the claim is true though, isn't it a waste of a vigshot?
no, it confirms someone
how is that a wastw
Doesn't confirn alignment
Can be bulletproof mafia.
Cop on even night would however...
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:43 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 674, pisskop wrote:
In post 673, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Should I look for a Deep Wolf or figure out the scum within PK/Gyro/Flubbernugget

Decisions.
I really think youre playing weird this game. Somebody told me you are acting weird on this site in general.
Weird in what way?
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

Or actually someone like voyeur or motion detector or something semi-useless should target that.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Youve shown you can be emotionally involved, that you have some capacity to use logic, and that you prefer to control the conversation.

so this game, where you have failed to do any of the above, Im a little disappoint.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 675, Blatant Scum wrote:Cop on even night would however...
I refer you to the miller claim.

And they also asked to be vigged.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:44 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 675, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 122, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 110, Very cool and not mafia wrote:
In post 109, Egix96 wrote:
In post 95, pisskop wrote:Sorry.

Flubber claimed miller, a town who return as investigated mafia.
He then claimed to commute on odd nights.
So we send a happy and friendly vigilante bullet his way tonight. Its a start.
If the claim is true though, isn't it a waste of a vigshot?
no, it confirms someone
how is that a wastw
Doesn't confirn alignment
Can be bulletproof mafia.
Cop on even night would however...
If he is BP Mafia, I’ll give you a shout out post game.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:45 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 679, pisskop wrote:
In post 675, Blatant Scum wrote:Cop on even night would however...
I refer you to the miller claim.

And they also asked to be vigged.
Vig me BB.

Spoiler:
Yay now I’m PK’s town reads too :p
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 156, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:No Fam.
From what I gathered so far. Yurkin is Town.
pisskop - 2
Flubbernugget - 7
Emperor flippyNips - 5
Doctor Drew - 4
Joan of Arc - 5
Egix96 - 6
TrueSoulEnergy - 0 (Because IK)
yurkin - 3
Crimson97 - 5
Lavender - 5
Gyro Zeppeli - 5
Blatant Scum - 3
Jamelia - 6
MicroChip8328 - 5
YodaVader - 5
Alchemist21 - 4
Very cool and not mafia - 2

I’ll get off of Microchips for now.
/Vote Flubbernugget

They are saying “I won’t be Lynch today”
They are claiming they don’t want to help out
They said Debil’s post was Dumb (although I counted that Null it’s still a pretty bad look)
They are shading Debil with this post here:
In post 136, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 134, Very cool and not mafia wrote:so you are fakeclaiming is what im getting
cool beans
You can shoot me d1 and confirm half my role or get the whole flip d2. Why are you being so simplistic?

Plus they are saying that Vigilante May no exist, which ok? But why are you trying to make yourself look untouchable?
This is a better Lynch then Yurkin IMO.
Keep this around.
Will generate discussion.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 221, MicroChip8328 wrote:I still need someone to explain the heal cause idk any of the roles except for mine
I am a lound day doctor.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

What does mean PK?
-Hectic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 684, Blatant Scum wrote:What does mean PK?
please quote the thing that confuses you
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 261, yurkin wrote:
In post 250, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 249, yurkin wrote:
In post 247, Alchemist21 wrote:What is that reason?
It doesn't concerns you
You’re just bullshitting at this point. You know that FOS is indefensible; that’s why when pressed on it you tried to shift focus away from it to your RVS actions and citing this unspecified reason when you couldn’t shift the focus.
Why the hell do I need to defend a FoS
Getting pissed is towny.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 290, Very cool and not mafia wrote:
In post 288, yurkin wrote: How about you ask some better questions
Here meme phase is replaced by rvs
excuse me? you are a public doublevoter, why would you even think of memevoting if you are so paranoid of being found out afterward? what the actual fuck
I there is a conf town/ likely town, we should order doublevoter to sheep the conf town in voting. Solving doublevoter's alignment in lylo or day before lylo.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 227, yurkin wrote:
In post 180, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 168, Very cool and not mafia wrote:what is so questionable in yurkin's posts? seems fine to me.
Well there’s the RVS unvote followed by a weak FOS.
In post 24, yurkin wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 37, yurkin wrote:
In post 25, Yodavader wrote:Hello everybody. VOTE: pisskop because you are at the top of the player list and I wanted that spot.
FoS on you, stiff entrance
This plus the meta inquiry both look like they don’t actually intend to scumhunt, just look like they are.
You don't know why I'm unvoting first
Second meta inquiry was to get general grasp of PK because TrueSoulEnergy, someone I know and have played with, was especially excluding PK

You are big cherry picker, hope they were tasty

Uuh what has the FoS to do with Anything?
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 683, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 221, MicroChip8328 wrote:I still need someone to explain the heal cause idk any of the roles except for mine
I am a loud day doctor.
I really thought someone would explain this in the future.
It is a tag. You have VOTE: tag, HURT: tag and HEAL: tag. The only thing which does something is vote tag. Heal and Hurt tags look cool. That's all. No other meaning. Rarely, some moderators use them for... something. Which is not a case in me here.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 328, Very cool and not mafia wrote:
In post 316, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 311, Alchemist21 wrote:I’m going to sheep Drew and Cool on Crimson.

VOTE: Crimson

I could vote TrueSoul too but I’d rather build actual wagons instead of vanity vote and also on revisiting their ISO I kinda liked their case on Flubber in [post]156[/v].
Yet you were so keen to Lynch Yurkin, now you stop when the wagon gets going?
“Could vote TrueSoul too” LOL.
IMO keeping Flubbernugget around will hurt Town more then it’ll help.
because yurkin is an actual doublevoter
doubt scum doublevoter rolls, especially a public one, if there is a scum doublevoter it would be something like "when you vote someone, they need 1 less vote to be hammered" or some sort that can be seen
and yes flubber can die
Typical scum doublevoter has one vote as a normal vote and one vote he PMs to mod. The PM vote is usually used to hammering, but... nothing stops yurkin from using it anytime.

@mod
, if there were a guy whos votes count as 2, would you count his vote under "not voting" section as one vote or as two votes? Is the threshold based on number of living players or number of votes? (if yurkin is telling the truth about having his vote count as two, would this increase the threshold?)
-Hectic
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by The Baker »

In post 690, Blatant Scum wrote:
@mod
, if there were a guy whos votes count as 2, would you count his vote under "not voting" section as one vote or as two votes? Is the threshold based on number of living players or number of votes? (if yurkin is telling the truth about having his vote count as two, would this increase the threshold?)
The threshold is for the amount of living players. If yurkin votes for someone at L-2, that's the lynch. I didn't at first, as to let them decide when they came out as double voter, but from now on (since it is public knowledge) if yurkin is not voting anyone, the amount of votes they have will be reflected in the not voting count.
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

Sigh. Thank you. That was not the kind of answer I was hoping for.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 396, Yodavader wrote:Answering the prod. Sorry, I have been here but this game is a lot more intricate than I am used to. For now, the only thing that I know is that yurkin is probably not scum because I don't know if scum would have a double voter PR. I think that would be too overpowered. I'll go back through and try to figure some stuff out.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Doublevoter
Alignment: any
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 427, Doctor Drew wrote:Ah ok, I do remember that now.....thanks.

That being said, never like that strategy.

Vig the lurkers ok, but never like lynch all lurkers.
Some strong PR role players tend to lurk.
Lynch is better than vig.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 432, Lavender wrote:Alright I’m going to VOTE: Emperor Flibby because of their many prodges.
I didn’t even know they were in game...
NAI or him.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 438, Yodavader wrote:I don't really know how to handle lurkers/inactives, even though I do come off as lurk-y. I'm really shy about posting because either I don't know what to say or I'm afraid that what I say will come off scummy. So, I try the best I can but forgive me if my post count is low.
Make an alt which will post scummy things intentionally. Players will think that it is your meta and if you flip, no one will notice.
-Hectic
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 252, yurkin wrote:
I'm double voter, gj making me claim
I was unaware I was supposed to take this seriously; however, checking any of the votecounts adds clarity.
In post 650, Gamma Emerald wrote:Sometimes, who do you think is spamming?
Pisskop and anyone else who uses four consecutive posts to write four sentences.
In post 691, The Baker wrote:
In post 690, Blatant Scum wrote:
@mod
The threshold is for the amount of living players. If yurkin votes for someone at L-2, that's the lynch. I didn't at first, as to let them decide when they came out as double voter, but from now on (since it is public knowledge) if yurkin is not voting anyone, the amount of votes they have will be reflected in the not voting count.
So the intent is to remove the mystery? There'd be no way to hide being a double-voter until L-2 hammer. It's above my comprehension at this point.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 450, The Baker wrote:

Day 1 ends on November 13th, 2019 at 12:00am EST in (expired on 2019-11-13 00:00:00)
Hurry up with the lynch. Decide in 2 days, please.
I don't want to see what is happening in Calendar mafia in this game too.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 698, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 450, The Baker wrote:

Day 1 ends on November 13th, 2019 at 12:00am EST in (expired on 2019-11-13 00:00:00)
Hurry up with the lynch. Decide in 2 days, please.
I don't want to see people starting to decide who gets lynched 24 hours before the deadline.
:facepalm:
I am tired.
-Hectic

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”