Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

luv what made you chose bef.

Over A50 the player you had been voting day 2 and then voted for day 3.

Seems a bit of an odd choice for you to kill a player you barley mentioned over a player you scum read the day before and teh day after
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also why not shoot night 3 after the pret lynch. Why leave a player you had been scum reading day 2 and day 3.

Or skellen a player i revealed i had roleblocked during a nigth you claim to have made the only kill.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I was just aiming for mislynch bait. I didn’t want to shoot a strong player only for him or her to flip town and deal with the backlash. I didn’t shoot anyone last night because Pret flip made it hard to figure out who was scum with him.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1498, bob3141 wrote:Still not sure on Pret but one thign i am sure on is that i dont think pret is the best lynch for today. Is it realy the best wagon to give us the most extra info.

On pret 2 conditions . i,e one where he is town and teh other scum

If he is scum then there are his 2 scum buddies we could try and lynch today.

And im currently at the view that either one of the day one wagons was on scum or that the scum simply didnt care who was lynched
In post 1499, bob3141 wrote:My gut feeling is that that both pret and DRD wagons have one scum on them. Even if maybe one of teh wagosn was on scum.

If scum is just sitting back. Which would explian teh stalled game state then i do think sald has good chacne of being one.

He realy does need to speak up a fair bit ocne his vla is over
Absolutely bizarre.

So Pret might be scum but let’s scumhunt his buddies from his wagon?

Losing townpoints.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Amrun »

Please do not hammer anything until I catch up.

LUV, what does “novice” mean?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

Luv if you are a town vig. Then that prety much means scum have another pr as pret claimed you had killed bef n2 during day 3
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2379, Amrun wrote:Please do not hammer anything until I catch up.

LUV, what does “novice” mean?
n2 is the first night teh ability can be used
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2378, Amrun wrote:
In post 1498, bob3141 wrote:Still not sure on Pret but one thign i am sure on is that i dont think pret is the best lynch for today. Is it realy the best wagon to give us the most extra info.

On pret 2 conditions . i,e one where he is town and teh other scum

If he is scum then there are his 2 scum buddies we could try and lynch today.

And im currently at the view that either one of the day one wagons was on scum or that the scum simply didnt care who was lynched
In post 1499, bob3141 wrote:My gut feeling is that that both pret and DRD wagons have one scum on them. Even if maybe one of teh wagosn was on scum.

If scum is just sitting back. Which would explian teh stalled game state then i do think sald has good chacne of being one.

He realy does need to speak up a fair bit ocne his vla is over
Absolutely bizarre.

So Pret might be scum but let’s scumhunt his buddies from his wagon?

Losing townpoints.
Odd you say i lose town points for trying to hunt scum. Aswell as pulling up two quotes that dont support your own statement on them.

I say i think there is one scum on drd and one scum on pret. Yet you push this to me saying pret is scum and lets not lynch him.

Amrun at any point in those two posts did i at any point make a view on pret being town or scum. ? Yet your hole statement is based on such an assumption.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:35 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 2374, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2357, benhalkum wrote:
In post 2349, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m thinking if I should claim.
Doesn't matter if you do. Your credibility is as shot as Pret's was.
In post 2356, bob3141 wrote:luv uou migth as well claim. Were are at l-1 everyone has claimed but you.

You did claim vt but have rowed back from it. So what is your role and why originaly claim vt
I’m a novice vigilante. I shot BEF.
I don't believe this at all. This would mean there was no mafia kill during that night? Just a vig kill?

I call HUGE bs.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:36 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2363, Amrun wrote:
In post 916, Skellen wrote:Can't say I am that satisfied with bef's response, but I think there is no point in pursuing this if I go by his reads, so I will leave it till I know more.

VOTE: Pretentious

While I townread skitter for her interactions with him I can't shake off the suspicion that he is slightly manipulative in that conversation, like his focus in trying to win skitter over who is also the most charismatic person on his wagon (he couldn't probably make RCE move anyway). That and these multiple emphases that he is town, it rubs me the wrong way like he
wants
to establish this mindset casually.

Then again his oberservation on A50 is quite townie imo. Ugh, that guy drives me nuts.

I will also pay attention on tris while rereading today, I think that's someone I could compromise onto. Her voting behaviour comes off as pretty arbitrarily, although it only pinged strongly when she moved on to bef, to bob and then back to A50. That was a weird sequence. However I also thought that her townreads came off rather naturally.
This wagon was dying and he tried to revive it. Townpoints.

At this point, I still like A50/Bob scumteam but I have a long way to go.

My predecessor’s actions baffle me.
If she was trying to revive it why only intervene after it had prety much died. Why wait for it to drop back down to l-3 before voting. And then just sit on it and at no point actual push a case for pret being scum.

Why not vote ealier when it was still at l-2. When skitter was open to voting for pret and it was clear i would voted pret that day over any tris lynch.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2383, benhalkum wrote:
In post 2356, bob3141 wrote:luv uou migth as well claim. Were are at l-1 everyone has claimed but you.

You did claim vt but have rowed back from it. So what is your role and why originaly claim vt
I don't believe this at all. This would mean there was no mafia kill during that night? Just a vig kill?

I call HUGE bs.

prety much means if luv is a vig then skellen made the night kill.

Either skellen is scum or luv.

As night 2 i cant see scum not making a nk
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

as n2 i roleblocked skellen. So if luv is a town vig then skellen is looking like scum making nk that got roleblocked

or

scum simply fake claiming a pr
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:12 am

Post by RCEnigma »

That locks you and skellen into a 1v1 I'm pretty sure?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:17 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Yep, cool so this is good, luv or skellen goes down here and we have 1 scum confirmed between them. Scum has to deal with the bob/Mizzy stuff.

Bob can theoretically conftown someone in the Poe if we hit scum today.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:22 am

Post by benhalkum »

We need to, as a group, decide which one then to hang today. Right now, if I remember correct, we're split.

Hang one, if their town then we know who the second is to RB tonight.

Honestly I'm leaning LUV for the hanging. The VT claim and now vig leaves a SOUR taste in my mouth.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Skellen »

This is such a desperate and convenient bullshit claim. :lol:

The Novice for the lack of two N1 kills, the only successful kill on that night where the person who is in the 1v1 with him for today's lynch right now was roleblocked. Shooting BEF also looks odd considering he was one of the first players LUV took out from his D1 PoE (#, #) in context of # which basically implies that bef was in his opinion not one of the most obstructionist or useless players, yet he "shot" because mislynchbait. Also not mentioning bef ever again on D2 regarding eventual changes with his read on him. Not to forget he can wifom again next day in lylo after next night when there is only one kill and that would be his "vig shot" with bob surviving with blocking someone.

But yeah, with that he is basically caught. It's up to you guys with taking the shorter or the longer way now.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:32 am

Post by benhalkum »

Ben's unofficial vote count:

Skellen
- 2 (bob3141, Lil Uzi Vert)
Lil Uzi Vert
- 2 (Skellen, benhalkum)
Almost50
- 1 (Amrun)

Not Voteing
- 2 (Almost50, RCEnigma)

----

It's 4 to lynch and we have decided, i believe, that we're looking at LUV and Skellen as the 2 posibilities today. I would like if we could, as a town, put our efforts to move it forward on one of them. I'll move my vote to Skellen if someone else shows intent to hammer or puts them at L-1. However, I would like to make the plea to the town we take out LUV for the simple fact his claim is obvious BS and the way he went about it is. HOWEVER, if he flips green, then we know for a fact Skellen is scum.

What's the move here guys? Lets work as a unit.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

we also have the issue that an active vig undermines any clear i could get. Although luv would still be limited by which targets he could justify targeting

And at worse a town luv does prove skellen is scum. And if he is scum we only have one scum left and i can start clearing

I agree that today is between skellen and luv
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2377, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I was just aiming for mislynch bait. I didn’t want to shoot a strong player only for him or her to flip town and deal with the backlash. I didn’t shoot anyone last night because Pret flip made it hard to figure out who was scum with him.

but there wasnt much talk about lynching bef?

surely wouldnt you have shot pret or a50. They migth be strong players when town but they were all likley next day lynchs.

VOTE: Luv

if luv is scum i will roleblock either skellen or a50. who ever of the two the rest of the town thinks best.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

if luv is lynched before anyone says. i will rb skellen if luv is scum.

skellen if no one says
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Plum »

Votecount 4.6

Skellen
- 1 (Lil Uzi Vert)
Lil Uzi Vert
- 3 (Skellen, benhalkum, bob3141)

Almost50
- 1 (Amrun)

Not Voting
- 2 (Almost50, RCEnigma)

With 7 alive it's 4 to lynch.
Deadline:
(expired on 2019-11-16 21:00:00)
Last edited by Plum on Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Amrun »

Please don’t lynch before I can catch up. That’s really not fair.

Bob, in those posts, you clearly said that either he’s town or scum and if he’s scum there’s still scum on his wagon?! It makes no sense at all.

But I’m still way behind so let me catch up to where we are. I replaced into a 95 page game and I’m hammering it away as quickly as possible for me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Amrun »

But at this point where I am.... I’d lose the game to bet that Ben is scum. If he’s scum he deserves the win.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1811, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1804, RCEnigma wrote:Yo A50, you're better at spec than I am. How viable is triple protectives for a tracker. Bearing in mind strongman is nonconfirmed.
I dunno, but it looks to me that the game was balanced around town PRs possibly working against each other. It's true too much of a thing could very much result in less of it, if that makes sense.

So, a gated Doctor (not targeting the same person twice in a row) + BG could both be negated if either was targeted by the JK. The JK also could have targeted the Tracker so that's indirectly gating the Tracker too, and if Tracker is our only investigative that actually makes more sense.

It is essentially weird though to have a BG AND a Doctor in the same setup, because what if the BG is protecting someone and the Doctor is on the BG?

I think I'll have to think about it more when I'm fully concentrated, but -theoretically- it does look like the town roles were meant to affect each other in a negative way.
Gross. Trying to justify all three in this setup because they know this slot will flip town. No way anyone thinks a normal would be this town sided.

Why did my predecessor claim?! Why?!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

I’m caught up! I want to do deep dive/ISOs but at least I’m now current.

LUV being scum feels too convenient. Pret was trying to WIFOM him like crazy, which does not give me buddyvibes - just “please think this is my buddy vibes.” BEF would be such a fucking bizarre kill for scum that I actually think LUV’s play, though obviously poor, makes most sense from town.

I do not like this wagon. It is mislynch bait, IMO.

If LUV is town, that basically confirms bob as town (though I independently find bob scummy).

If LUV is scum, bob could be partnered.

A50 I’m now conflicted on because of the really bizarre visitor claim. It has very low scum benefit, and if it was planned, he wouldn’t have taken so long to realize that Pret’s “watcher” claim conflicted with his. This would have been a more coordinated bus, I feel like.

RCE looks town on paper but I still have bad feelings. Pret and RCE seem to know one another and I think the play could have been coordinated. This is an outside shot. I don’t know Pret enough to know if his lack of sane progression on his RCE read makes more sense as town or scum from him. Also, Pret’s scumrage at RCE’s townread did seem pretty genuine.

Still staking my life on bentown.

Skellen I have mixed feelings on. Though they did push Pret at strategic moments, they waffled on Pret a LOT. In hindsight, it looks like she was trying to play both sides of the fence. I would rather kill this slot today than LUV for sure.

VOTE: Skellen
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”