Calendar Mafia - The End of Time (Game Over)

Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

It wasn't an empty quote? I bolded something.
It seemed obvious to me, that I wanted to point out the shift in Ank's reads.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:57 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2152, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 2147, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 2048, Ankamius wrote:
Ankamius

Karnage

Almost50

VaultDweller
Painting Trap

pisskop
TheWayItEnds

TheWizard
Blatant Scum

bitbringer
Creature
Chemist1422

none of these are very strong reads but that's roughly where I'm at from what's been posted today

pisskop/TWIE are my null line
In post 2146, Ankamius wrote:Townbin:
Karnage
Blatant Scum
Ankamius
TheWayItEnds
Painting Trap
Almost50

Rest:
Chemist1422
VaultDweller
bitbringer
Creature
pisskop
TheWizard

Bitbringer is probably town but I'm a lot less convinced on it

Its probably just Creature + Vaultdweller + Chemist1422 + Pisskop/TheWizard assuming a 4man scumteam
what is the point of this post.
In post 2153, Blatant Scum wrote:A quite strong shift of reads in a quite small time.
In post 2155, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 2153, Blatant Scum wrote:A quite strong shift of reads in a quite small time.
to which your conclusion is....?
In post 2158, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 2155, TheWayItEnds wrote:
to which your conclusion is....?
It's interesting and I would like to know why.
In post 2159, TheWayItEnds wrote:and you thought the best way to express that was by empty quoting 2 posts?
In post 2161, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 2159, TheWayItEnds wrote:and you thought the best way to express that was by empty quoting 2 posts?
Yes.
Besides, it got some town interactions from you.
In post 2162, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 2160, Ankamius wrote:The answer to that is more complex than you think BS

I need to be at a desktop to answer it properly
VOTE: Ankamius
Tick tock goes the clock,
4 days to express yourself.
the point of the post was, "his reads changed"
which required a followup to get "id like to know why"
which apparently was also worth a vote.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:00 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

i mean i agree with you that since he said that his initial reads from his replace in were set in stone and he wouldnt ever change them that the shift was super suspicious.

"none of these are very strong reads but that's roughly where I'm at from what's been posted today"

:neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Cephrir »

Prodding Chemist.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:50 am

Post by pisskop »

boop
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

hi I don't really care that much about this game
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:25 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

then replace out
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:27 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

or start
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Karnage »

UNVOTE:

Ank said something about knowing what happened last night. it would be great to hear more about that
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

^Story of this game. People say stuff but do not follow up. People vote but do not give a reason. People act first and think later.

@BS: Who was this at?
In post 2209, Blatant Scum wrote:Would you mind elaborating your scumreads on me instead of just sheeping Creature, so I can actually get a chance to defend myself?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Vaultbringer

I'm fine with BS too
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Creature might be town, idk, in hindsight it makes sense that scum would look to sheep a town vote onto me with the general state of things being where it is

My only real worry with this is that they're scum not looking to endgame and more trying to set up for their actual endgame, but I can't think of anybody that fits that endgame worthy scum description so that's a weird stance to take for them
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by Ankamius »

BS hopping on is especially weird since when you account for the fact that my shift on VD was explained, the read shift really isn't very drastic, definitely not drastic enough to warrant the way he tried to pressure it
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2194, Creature wrote:idk why are you even aware about your own associatives
Why shouldn't I, exactly?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2195, Creature wrote:Saying you can't be scum with X because you interacted the most with them is ???
There's a pretty sizable difference between this and directly trying to link me with both of the people that I've had close to any interaction with at that time

I'm not somebody that goes out of their way to interact with their teammates as scum like this and it was evident in both FotM and that recent lovers micro that this was the case.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2233, Karnage wrote:UNVOTE:

Ank said something about knowing what happened last night. it would be great to hear more about that
I got an egg
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

It's also possible that all the inactives are just scum and we're running around in circles, but that's not worth bothering with because if that's the case, town just doesn't deserve a win in the first place.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:06 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 2234, Almost50 wrote:^Story of this game. People say stuff but do not follow up. People vote but do not give a reason. People act first and think later.

@BS: Who was this at?
In post 2209, Blatant Scum wrote:Would you mind elaborating your scumreads on me instead of just sheeping Creature, so I can actually get a chance to defend myself?
TWIE
I didn't realise, that 2147 could be considered scummy.
I do these weak pushes quite often with my new strategy, and wasn't scumreaded for it so far.
Spoiler:
In post 869, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 778, emps wrote:"it wasnt anything to do with his alignment" "i think you are scum"

mhm sure whatever you say

VOTE: rex
These kind of reads are more often created by scum than by town.
In post 881, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 862, Farkran wrote:
In post 859, emps wrote:farkran mind explaining ur scumread on me? is it just the whole bad progression on qc thing or is it more than that?
Progression on QC is not really cool, but overall you seem to fit the paranoid profile except that you don't seem so much concerned about your own paranoia

I mean, d1 you had 4 scumleans and just 1 townlean, you voted half of the town but you forgot QC (who was one of the scumleans) and didn't even bother to question ethos even though you had him no higher than null as of . You pretty much stopped interacting with him even though he voted you and he was one lf the major culprits behind the whole d1 messy situation that led to a no lynch. | This makes me think you already knew he was going to die. Plus there's also a chance you didn't notice the PR softclaim and you killed him out of fear for his suggested solve.

All in all you don't seem too concerned about your reads. The only hardpush you make is sausar who i agree is scummy but you are flailing on everyone else and you don't look like scumhunting or trying to sort them, rather like someone who just wants to survive the day
I don't like repeating already known facts.
The whole text seems manipulative to me.
I don't like the fact that in | the paragraph continues instead of new being created.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:12 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 2237, Ankamius wrote:BS hopping on is especially weird since when you account for the fact that my shift on VD was explained, the read shift really isn't very drastic, definitely not drastic enough to warrant the way he tried to pressure it
I pressured your reaction on me asking why reads changed, rather than you changing the reads.

You conjure reads, then change them, when I ask you why you changed them, you don't give proper response.
Unless gamestate is a synonym to "I flip a coin every other post and change reads based on the result", there had to be anything, which made you change your reads.
-Hectic
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

A post saying I was aware of it and planning to get to it later is a really weak reason to start pressure voting when you could have done it immediately in the first place if you wanted the pressure

The way you did it looks a lot more like finding an excuse to hop on with a justification than pressure.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:53 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 2056, Ankamius wrote:There is little value in going further into my thoughts at the moment, but I am very interested in hearing what is so town about those three slots to warrant such a response
You have already refused to explain your reads.
So I voted you to increase pressure on you and to make you actually
explain
your reads.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:55 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 2244, Ankamius wrote:The way you did it looks a lot more like finding an excuse to hop on with a justification than pressure.
I have already hopped on almost every wagon without a justification.
Why would I need a justification to hop on your?
-Hectic
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

Idk what you expect when you respond to a readslist that was specifically stated to not be strong reads with looking for justification on my scumreads since apparently I shouldn't be scumreading them, especially when I have no reason to want to justify anything to you when I'm both not town reading you and don't have enough confidence in those reads to be willing to fight for them at that stage
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2246, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 2244, Ankamius wrote:The way you did it looks a lot more like finding an excuse to hop on with a justification than pressure.
I have already hopped on almost every wagon without a justification.
Why would I need a justification to hop on your?
With how sketchy the rest of the wagon is, it sure helps
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:06 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2242, Blatant Scum wrote: TWIE
I didn't realise, that 2147 could be considered scummy.
I do these weak pushes quite often with my new strategy, and wasn't scumreaded for it so far.
this is like such a scummy defense that it almost makes you more town

why are you still voting ank
The stage is set.
The night explodes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”