Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 415, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 250, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 246, Robbnva wrote:Rabid. Why was I accused of misrepping you regarding the rule violation but you ignored hectic and skitter (who I honestly feel like if you are scum, you are trying to buddy here)
Because I was sorting you, not hectic (who I have a town lean on) nor skitter (who IMO isn't sortable through pressure).
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Robbnva »

his response is a lie for two reasons.

1. false accusations aren't sorting people
2. In that same post he called me scum. This implies he already sorted me.

don't worry about it skitter. I know now you are either wk'ing rabid (least likely) or scum with him (more likely)

it's too late for you to save face with me. Maybe others will be fooled.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Robbnva »

@tchill why is it almost every game I play, people start shit with me?
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Rabid Schnauzer »

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 389, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:I'm taking a day off (and unlike some people I'll actually do it). I've posted enough for now. Others need to step it up.
:lol:
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 311, Wake1 wrote:
In post 302, Hectic wrote:Wake as town is usually more brief when talking about his observing. And when people question him on it, he usually responds and interacts with them.
Here, his first post is very defensive, and he has solidly ignored all questions and interrogations since then. He shouldn't be given a free pass.
Wake wrote:I hate Day 1 shenanigans. I need something to actually work with.

Observing for now.
Wake wrote:It's been awhile.

If Scum could hurry up and get nervous that'd be great. I pick up on nervousness​ extremely quickly.

Gonna read through the last 2 pages. Don't ask me how I play, or tell me how to play. I play as I play. I play at my own pace. That said, do routinely ask me questions and engage or I will destroy you if you're Scum.
In post 10, Wake1 wrote:Hey all.

My general play-style Day 1 is to lurk in the background. Take a breath. Breathe out.

I'll be observing Day 1, and going hardcore Day 2 and on. That's how I roll. I'll still pick at things during Day 1 if they catch my attention. I'm probably going to make a copy/paste post about this for all games I play, because it gets annoying when some ree in light of this information.

I'll be observing in the background. Please don't assume that I'm not present when you're posting.
You shouldn't use posts from very old, past games to determine my current gameplay.

A lot has changed in my life, as has me as a person.
So do you have anything to say other than we cant judge you by your meta.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 294, Garmr wrote:I also don't like rabids push on robb it seemed kinda forced. But what makes me conflicted is his moves make more sense if Bright is a mislynch than a actual scum mate. The white knighting of fish and the chainsaw on robb. It's something I would do to a mislynch as scum. But I also acknowledge there are those on the site that would be protective of their scum mate. So I guess scum lean.

Tchill... I was going to push a entire case on him unvoting bright eyed fish with out much warning or reasoning but I realised Bob pushed fish to L-1. But what ercs me is voting wake while pushing that both me and hectic are scum partners. While at the same time his posts don't line up. Chucks mud on Rabid then calls him townish. His stances don't really seem hard either. Something seems different this game compared to my previous games the only thing similar is my scum read on him. This time I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong.

While bright eyeds posting didn't really change my view on him. Rabid white knighting him, Tchill Scum reading two people on Brights wagons as if he knows Brights flipping town. I am going to chuck him into Null town because of other peoples reactions around him.

Confirmed Town
garmr

town
hectic
Robbnva

Null town.
Bright eyed fish

Scum
Rabid
Tchill

Even through both are on my scum list I don't feel they are both scum togther.

VOTE: T-chill
Why woudl you expect tchill to make a big case for unvoting. What reason you do beleive tchill had when voting BEF

I find it hard to beleive you would push tchill having no reason to unvote BEF as scum case. When he had no reason to vote BEF in the first place. Only 4 posts before Tchill and not one from BEF

Garmr is that infact part of the reason your scum reading him. As based on teh fact his intial BEF vote was RVS vote why woudl you be suprised he unvoted when BEF got to l-1.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also you say bef got to l-1 when tchill unvoted but i cant see that. Tchill change invote happened before I voted BEF. So when i voted BEF he was only at l-2 at that point. Thus tchill unvoted at l-2 and not l-1.

How woudl those two facts effect your read on tchill
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 373, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 369, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:And yet you mention him.
I just like to be right about ppl acting like they care about players like wake.

i'll call out hypocrisy every time.
I've tried to get people pressuring Wake several times now.
I honestly don't mind policy lynching him if he continues to literally do nothing. And his first post being a little too defensive and him not engaging with anyone after is at least something to go on
Note I haven't fully caught up yet, so maybe he had a sudden transformation and the next two pages are from him hyperposting.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 428, Robbnva wrote:@tchill why is it almost every game I play, people start shit with me?
I think its because your big on semantics and ppl dont agree with your view of the game but you're not one to roll over or let it go.

not many ppl have the ability to let it go if someone continues to push them.

im perfectly fine with calling rabid town regardless of his tunnel of me because im weak scum d1.

when ppl interact with you ive never seen the ability for someone to let it go, understand thats your play and call you town even if you continue to push them.

I do think you need to understand ppl can mess up then double down on their mistake out of honest convction. Ppl should also be able to call you town even if you're tunneling them and still seem to be town though.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 432, bob3141 wrote:Why woudl you expect tchill to make a big case for unvoting. What reason you do beleive tchill had when voting BEF

I find it hard to beleive you would push tchill having no reason to unvote BEF as scum case. When he had no reason to vote BEF in the first place. Only 4 posts before Tchill and not one from BEF
VOTE: garmr

ok this is my first vote with substantial reason.

Garmr laid down quite an opportunistic vote on me for weak stuff.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 434, Hectic wrote:I honestly don't mind policy lynching him if he continues to literally do nothing. And his first post being a little too defensive and him not engaging with anyone after is at least something to go on
Note I haven't fully caught up yet, so maybe he had a sudden transformation and the next two pages are from him hyperposting.
after im ok with the content from other players im fine with this as well.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Tchill13 »

i seriously need you to respond to what you think of my town game.

as scum i suck but get better as the game goes along. this is your real basis for pushing me. You have yet to define the difference from scum action and bad town action.

what is my town game like?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Hectic »

I think I'm going to have to reread from where Rabid pointed out Robb's rule violation up till here to get a full grasp on these arguments.
Is Robb the guy famous for finding a deathtunnel irrespective of alignment?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Tchill13 »

thats what he usually does yes.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Robbnva »

Nobody can accuse me of death tunneling this game. I’ve voted 3 different people and wiling to vote a 4th.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Tchill13 »

i said usually lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 433, bob3141 wrote:Also you say bef got to l-1 when tchill unvoted but i cant see that. Tchill change invote happened before I voted BEF. So when i voted BEF he was only at l-2 at that point. Thus tchill unvoted at l-2 and not l-1.

How woudl those two facts effect your read on tchill
I was going to push a entire case on him unvoting bright eyed fish with out much warning or reasoning
but I realised Bob pushed fish to L-1.
Think you missed the bit I acknowledge this.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 436, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 432, bob3141 wrote:Why woudl you expect tchill to make a big case for unvoting. What reason you do beleive tchill had when voting BEF

VOTE: garmr

ok this is my first vote with substantial reason.

Garmr laid down quite an opportunistic vote on me for weak stuff.
Aha I caught you out here.

My vote wasn't opportunistic as you had no wagon on you just one vote from Rabid.

Your vote on wake was opportunistic and worthless. The only reason was to lynch a lurker.

Your vote on me was opportunistic as well as it seems to be trying to appeal to bob and isn't deep. Thus your pandering to Bob means Bob is clear during your scum flip.

You say my reasoning was weak but you can't debate them so you avoid actually bringing them up. Because that would draw attention to you.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

ahem.

oppurtunistic in the since a wagon was growing on me.

no wagon was growing on wake or you when i voted there.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 445, Tchill13 wrote:ahem.

oppurtunistic in the since a wagon was growing on me.

no wagon was growing on wake or you when i voted there.
The wagon was only growing on you because of my reasoning and people could see I'm right. Find a opinion before mine that's not rabid. They are sheeping me because i'm one of the most competent scum hunters this game.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 294, Garmr wrote:Tchill... I was going to push a entire case on him unvoting bright eyed fish with out much warning or reasoning but I realised Bob pushed fish to L-1. But what ercs me is voting wake while pushing that both me and hectic are scum partners. While at the same time his posts don't line up. Chucks mud on Rabid then calls him townish. His stances don't really seem hard either. Something seems different this game compared to my previous games the only thing similar is my scum read on him. This time I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong.

While bright eyeds posting didn't really change my view on him. Rabid white knighting him, Tchill Scum reading two people on Brights wagons as if he knows Brights flipping town. I am going to chuck him into Null town because of other peoples reactions around him.

Confirmed Town
garmr

town
hectic
Robbnva

Null town.
Bright eyed fish

Scum
Rabid
Tchill
so im not being consistent because i said blind guess is hectic/garmr while voting wake. thats your 1st issue. My rebuttal is that it was a very early guess in the game and I still wanted to sort ppl.

I do have 2 hard stances at the time you make this posts. i have no intentions of lynching or hardly sorting robb or hectic. i claimed hectic would be the active scum and you the non active. thats where the guess came from. I actively made a point to defend hectic and robb though, the 2 players you have as hard TR's.

you believe i have knowledge BEF is flipping town? ok. Doesnt lineup with the fact that a d1 BEF lynch keeps robb and hectic in the game which i'd be very excited about as scum. Yes id be ok with lynching dead weight like BEF as scum then nk'ing skitter n1 and auto winning the game due to town tearing themselves apart.

if any scum were to benefit from BEF staying in the game long term it'd be rabid, who clearly sees BEF as lynchbait and scum want lynchbait in lylo.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 446, Garmr wrote:The wagon was only growing on you because of my reasoning and people could see I'm right. Find a opinion before mine that's not rabid. They are sheeping me because i'm one of the most competent scum hunters this game.
Congrats. You got hectic to sheep you. Are you really bragging about that? Cause he’s been a fairly useless player all game. His best contributions was back when he was pushing me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 446, Garmr wrote:The wagon was only growing on you because of my reasoning and people could see I'm right. Find a opinion before mine that's not rabid. They are sheeping me because i'm one of the most competent scum hunters this game.
rabid was my only vote b4 you. loaded question.

you're not one of the most competent scum hunters in this game but i love the ego. In a recent game you just noticed I take ego as a town tell. You could clearly be trying to manipulate that here.

the game where i correctly hard TR'd you while you pushed me. One of the only ppl to correctly read you.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 444, Garmr wrote:
Your vote on wake was opportunistic and worthless. The only reason was to lynch a lurker.

Your vote on me was opportunistic
as well as it seems to be trying to appeal to bob and isn't deep. Thus your pandering to Bob means Bob is clear during your scum flip.

You say my reasoning was weak but
you can't debate them so you avoid actually bringing them up
. Because that would draw attention to you.
1) that wake vote never makes wake get lynched. ever. So saying im voting to lynch is outlandish.

2) just because you disagree with an action doesnt mean its oppurtunistic. Other than bob nobody hardly mentioned you. Bob hasnt exactly been a strong town voice.

3) I avoid bringing them up because I skimmed them and they seemed pointless but its important for me to actually try to understand your pov to work with you and give a reason as to why you're incorrectly seeing the things you're seeing. The miscommunication between garmr and tchill. So i went back and read.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”