TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6625 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 6624, EspressoPatronum wrote:@TSE I think it's best we stick with the wagons we've built up over the past few days, and we'll be counting on you to execute one of Vork or Elements after they claim + we have a chance to discuss.

If you had to choose between one of Vork or Elements, who do you think is scummier?
Not sure.
Vork seems sincere but Element Push showed no resistance but Gamma, UT and Mena’s did.
Which make me think if that’s all Mafia.
Titus used to be the wagon but is no longer which leads me to believe their mafia.

And thing is.
I don’t trust you at all.
I ain’t sticking to shit.
I don’t Scum Read you but definitely not Town read you.

Scum List:
Titus, Gamma, Mena, Chen and UT

^ id vote any 1 out of those 5.

I wouldn’t be surprised if all 5 are scum TBH.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6626 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

FL is always Town here as well as Aliesae.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6627 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Hold up. I’ll make a list of Town and Mafia.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6628 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Just so I can let me emotions out. Here’s something I’d like to share “Never lynch my town unless it’s MyLo/LyLo Assholes.”

Town:
InsideJob
RCE
FL

Scum:
UT
Gamma
Mena
Titus
Chen

Everyone Else:
Null/can’t form a clear read
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6629 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

If I had to estimate the amount of Town to Mafia.
I’d say they divided 40 Players by 4 which makes 10.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6630 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Although someone was saying Multi Scum Teams.
Meaning it could be something like

25-29 Town
5-9 Cult
5-9 Mafia
0-3 Neutrals

Not sure if my math is right but I’m trying to figure out how many mafia there is so I can try and find them all properly.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6631 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6623, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 6622, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6615, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 6612, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Vorkuta
I ISOed him and some of his behavior feels super freakin strange to me
Like why does he come in after the game size has swelled and just go “hey btw my role is weird so track me”? Wouldn’t a role like that be mentioned in one of your first posts? My other problem is he just seems to have weird reactions to things.

Also after that multi post rule I likely never fucking catch up so I am strictly facing forward now
First post?
He could be a very useful Town PR that didn’t want to claim but got pushed.

Ok yeah this can die.

VOTE: Gamma

^ Come in Guys! ^_^
This is the best Lynch for today!
Let’s Wagon this up!
First post WHAT?
And I don’t think someone who asks to be tracked like that is a “useful town PR”. Also why stick up for Vork like this rn? Did I vote your scumbuddy?
This is where GAMMA GOES FULL DUMB DUMB!
Doesn’t realize he wrote “be mentioned in one of your first posts”
To self confirm themselves. What exactly would Mafia benefit from asking to be Tracked?
I’m sticking up to Vork because if their Town it would be another mother fuckin miss lynch.
Mafia Fruit Vendor can exist, or they’re a ninja and wanted to false-clear themselves. And sorry but when you said “first post” I didn’t realize is had to do with what I wrote because
you can claim a negative utility without claiming associated positive utility
. A Miller Vigilante can claim their Miller aspect without claiming the Vigilante part. I actually remember one time where a player with that role actually kinda fudged that, but that’s an exception that proves the rule. And why are you breaking your back on Vork, and why today versus yesterday, albeit I didn’t pay too much attention then so if you DID townread Vork D1 just point it out
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
InsideJob711
InsideJob711
Goon
InsideJob711
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6632 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by InsideJob711 »

In post 6525, chkflip wrote:
Updating my rule set re: multiposting.

This is not up for debate. There's no reason one cannot combine all those one-liner posts into one or two posts. It is neither helpful nor condusive to the gamestate to mass post. It clogs the thread and demotivates players from checking in only to find (myself included) they're dozens of pages behind. Allow other players to catch up and participate. This is a game-wide warning.

Thank you.
In post 6526, Menalque wrote:
so what am i meant to do if I have a thought after posting? Why is multiposting worse for the gamestate than a 20 page back and forth (which, realistically, could happen between multiple players in this game and would be just as negative)?

I play a lot on my phone, and part of the reason I multipost is because I post as things come to mind. Thoughts don’t necessarily come to mind simultaneously, but in sequence, and trying to wait for those thoughts to crystallise so that they can be delivered as a block will lead to me sounding unnatural and make it harder for me to town tell, thereby actively working against my wincon regardless of what my alignment is

I’m trying to cut down on multiposting, but this feels to me like an attempt to force players to play the way you want them to, despite that not being made clear from the offset of the game.

If multiposting is now banned, okay, it is how it is. But I object to that change for the reasons outlined here
the game is a complete fucking joke
you go into the large theme queue, the most spammy queue on MS, with a FORTY player game, and then you say "NO MULTIPOSTING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL"
first off, that doesn't even help. In high paced games, there are a bunch of people who are posting at once, and sure you can get people to wait their turn, but you're not slowing down the game any much more as you would there was multiposting going on. By saying "no multiposting" in the middle of the game, not only are you disrupting gameplay, but you are going to make a lot of your playerlist angry
second off, if you had this no multiposting rule as an actual rule in your game IN sign-ups, I PROMISE you your game would have not filled.
third, it is literally a 40 player game with 37 players alive. If you don't expect a fast pace where some players will mutlipost, I literally don't know what to tell you

Like honestly, what did you expect?
A slow 25 page game?
crying me a fucking river.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6633 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Also is FormerFish a Good Player?
If not, then the only reason I could see him as the Night Kill is if it was because mafia were trying to form a miss lynch on me but Fish would have defended me.
It’s also possible that he could have been killed because most of the strong players flipped mafia.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6634 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 6631, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6623, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 6622, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6615, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 6612, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Vorkuta
I ISOed him and some of his behavior feels super freakin strange to me
Like why does he come in after the game size has swelled and just go “hey btw my role is weird so track me”? Wouldn’t a role like that be mentioned in one of your first posts? My other problem is he just seems to have weird reactions to things.

Also after that multi post rule I likely never fucking catch up so I am strictly facing forward now
First post?
He could be a very useful Town PR that didn’t want to claim but got pushed.

Ok yeah this can die.

VOTE: Gamma

^ Come in Guys! ^_^
This is the best Lynch for today!
Let’s Wagon this up!
First post WHAT?
And I don’t think someone who asks to be tracked like that is a “useful town PR”. Also why stick up for Vork like this rn? Did I vote your scumbuddy?
This is where GAMMA GOES FULL DUMB DUMB!
Doesn’t realize he wrote “be mentioned in one of your first posts”
To self confirm themselves. What exactly would Mafia benefit from asking to be Tracked?
I’m sticking up to Vork because if their Town it would be another mother fuckin miss lynch.
Mafia Fruit Vendor can exist, or they’re a ninja and wanted to false-clear themselves. And sorry but when you said “first post” I didn’t realize is had to do with what I wrote because
you can claim a negative utility without claiming associated positive utility
. A Miller Vigilante can claim their Miller aspect without claiming the Vigilante part. I actually remember one time where a player with that role actually kinda fudged that, but that’s an exception that proves the rule. And why are you breaking your back on Vork, and why today versus yesterday, albeit I didn’t pay too much attention then so if you DID townread Vork D1 just point it out
Their my Null Read.
I suppose I could take a quick look at their full ISO before I go to bed.
Or at least the some that I missed.
But I still think your scum.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6635 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 3361, Formerfish wrote:Gamma if you go back to anything before start of the day I will not hesitate to enter your name and make this a 1v1 with you and me. Gamma emerald is a big name. Big enough anyways.
I’m still looking for Vork’s ISO but I thought I’d point this out in FF’s ISO.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6636 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well I think your scumread on me comes up at like the most opportune times, like “hey he’s back let’s call him scum again”. Doesn’t help it seems you do that when I respond to your posts.

And like, okay, was Drew a scumread of yours D1? If not why the hell are you breaking your back to avoid a Vorkuta lynch here? Please quote your stance on Drew from D1 actually.

Also how the crap do you have only 8 real reads at this point? I’ll admit forming reads can be hard but you haven’t seemed to be struggling too much through the flow of the game. And what about like Chemist and Nero and some people you had reads on before and don’t now?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6637 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6635, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 3361, Formerfish wrote:Gamma if you go back to anything before start of the day I will not hesitate to enter your name and make this a 1v1 with you and me. Gamma emerald is a big name. Big enough anyways.
Okay I didn’t want to multipost but I caught what this was saying after posting my last post and this means nothing, I said time of that his threat meant nothing to me.
<Embrace The Void>

InsideJob711
InsideJob711
Goon
InsideJob711
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6638 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by InsideJob711 »

In post 6632, InsideJob711 wrote:
In post 6525, chkflip wrote:
Updating my rule set re: multiposting.

This is not up for debate. There's no reason one cannot combine all those one-liner posts into one or two posts. It is neither helpful nor condusive to the gamestate to mass post. It clogs the thread and demotivates players from checking in only to find (myself included) they're dozens of pages behind. Allow other players to catch up and participate. This is a game-wide warning.

Thank you.
In post 6526, Menalque wrote:
so what am i meant to do if I have a thought after posting? Why is multiposting worse for the gamestate than a 20 page back and forth (which, realistically, could happen between multiple players in this game and would be just as negative)?

I play a lot on my phone, and part of the reason I multipost is because I post as things come to mind. Thoughts don’t necessarily come to mind simultaneously, but in sequence, and trying to wait for those thoughts to crystallise so that they can be delivered as a block will lead to me sounding unnatural and make it harder for me to town tell, thereby actively working against my wincon regardless of what my alignment is

I’m trying to cut down on multiposting, but this feels to me like an attempt to force players to play the way you want them to, despite that not being made clear from the offset of the game.

If multiposting is now banned, okay, it is how it is. But I object to that change for the reasons outlined here
the game is a complete fucking joke
you go into the large theme queue, the most spammy queue on MS, with a FORTY player game, and then you say "NO MULTIPOSTING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL"
first off, that doesn't even help. In high paced games, there are a bunch of people who are posting at once, and sure you can get people to wait their turn, but you're not slowing down the game any much more as you would there was multiposting going on. By saying "no multiposting" in the middle of the game, not only are you disrupting gameplay, but you are going to make a lot of your playerlist angry
second off, if you had this no multiposting rule as an actual rule in your game IN sign-ups, I PROMISE you your game would have not filled.
third, it is literally a 40 player game with 37 players alive. If you don't expect a fast pace where some players will mutlipost, I literally don't know what to tell you

Like honestly, what did you expect?
A slow 25 page game?
crying me a fucking river.
okay so hear me out

if you were say someone like Creature, and you joined a game, then MID D1, the mod decided "so, the game is going to be pernamently played under the geriatric ruleset because I feel like it"
not only would you want to replace out and never join a game that person mods ever again, but thats just such a dick move
you were literally lied to.
like who just does that

these complaing posts were written by Ali if you care.
InsideJob711
InsideJob711
Goon
InsideJob711
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6639 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by InsideJob711 »

In post 6637, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Okay I didn’t want to multipost but I caught what this was saying after posting my last post and this means nothing, I said time of that his threat meant nothing to me.
TSE clearly doesn't give a fuck
I don't really give a fuck but I'm not really playing the game this phase. If I was playing the game during this phase, I certainly would not give a fuck

so just ignore it
he can't make all of us play by his rules.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6640 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean he kinda can, he’s the most powerful guy here because of his execute

TSE doesn’t like you? *neck snapped*
<Embrace The Void>

TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6641 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 674, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 681, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I’ll choose Wooper for now.
Hello, can I interest you in a "vote vorkuta for governor" instead?
He was really interested in being Governor.
His ISO about it wasn’t really alignment indicative but he did really want Governor that’s for sure.
In post 4052, Vorkuta wrote:I humbly request a tracker slot on yours truly due to the bastard/RNG nature of my roll
Bastard. Yeah EP/Gamma. Whoever it was. I think purposely left out that part to make Vork look more scummy then they actually are. Scum doesn’t admit their role is bastard IMO.

Quote Broke apart but he also said the following:

K let me rephrase
WHO did I
inappropriately touch
do stuff to during night time?

Reminder that the 'who' part is RNG'd[/quote]
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6642 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

He’s Town.
So is Elements.
Town. I need you to believe in me and vote Gamma.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6643 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 6639, InsideJob711 wrote:
In post 6637, Gamma Emerald wrote:
TSE clearly doesn't give a fuck
I don't really give a fuck but I'm not really playing the game this phase. If I was playing the game during this phase, I certainly would not give a fuck

so just ignore it
he can't make all of us play by his rules.
OMFG I’m not making anyone play by my rules.
And I do give a fuck about this game.
I am trying to win this game and not lose this game.
I know your town so please don’t be a jackass to me.
Actually ISO Gamma and Mena.
Trust me on this please.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6644 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 6640, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mean he kinda can, he’s the most powerful guy here because of his execute

TSE doesn’t like you? *neck snapped*
What was the reason for this post?
What made you say most powerful guy?
All I can do is make a lynch go quicker.
THAT’S ALL.

That entire post there is not needed.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6645 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

@Mods
If you feel as if my posts are clogging.
You can edit my post and just add in all my other posts just to make it a long post.
I just type as I go, I just type what comes to mind at the time.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6646 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Here’s an example of scum admitting their role is bastard: I’m a Saulus. See that role is de facto a scum role and has alignment changes built into the role, there fore it is bastard. And does what Bork claimed have to be the truth? NO.

And again, quote your stance on Drew from D1 please, Mr. “OMFG GAMMA SAID SOMETHING I THINK CONTRADICTS HIS STANCE ON DREW FROM BEFORE SO HE IS OBBBBVVVSCCCUUUUMMMM!!!!!!”

PEdit: that post was me deciding to see how you react if I assert my feeling which I’ve kinda had since I saw you starting to stick your nose up at execution options. And imo your reaction isn’t great. You ARE more powerful on the plane of dayplay here. Your vote counts for MUCH MORE than anyone else. IN FACT FFish kinda soft countered you by restricting your agency so if you want to NKA him I’ll do it right back
<Embrace The Void>

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6647 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Ali your counterwhining has now become the primary whining
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6648 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by Cephrir »

It's completely reasonable for a mod to see something like FL posting 400 times in a row just to hear himself talk and say this is ridiculous
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6649 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 6567, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6542, RCEnigma wrote:I trust that town wouldn't claim scum is a friendly neighbor.
Generally speaking; you are being naive. FL would do it! :lol:

But BBMolla is "old school", so he wouldn't fake claim to clear someone that way.
I was being facetious with this statement. I expect town to do things like this by now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”