Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:56 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1524, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1521, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 1511, Lavender wrote:I’m going to expand on question 1.
How in the actual world, did I get lynched so quickly and so suddenly near EOD?
If I recall everyone was only slight scum to Neutral with me on their reads.
It was so painfully sudden, that I didn’t even get the chance to claim.
Seriously, what went through y’all’s minds?
I didn’t vote you.
You were Null for me and I felt jjh, Flubbernugget or BS were better lynches.
Mainly Flubbernugget as he’s Obv Scum.
Alchemist is leaning scum for me too, after I seen his visit.
You saw me visit him and then I voted him out of the gate before you said anything. How do you interpret that any other way than investigative with a guilty?
TP that didn’t heal them and said “They could be scum then” and voted against them.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

That makes no sense.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:04 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1526, Alchemist21 wrote:That makes no sense.
How so?
TP protects someone but they were never attacked.
They vote them the next day to test their reaction.
How does this not make sense to you?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

The second part. If I’m protecting someone it means I already Townread them and don’t need to reaction test just because I didn’t stop the kill. And for fucks sake as a Doc I’m not going to be interested in their claim. Nothing about the way I played this should say “Protective role” to anyone.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Spoiler: All the Lavender Votes in Order
In post 1267, jjh927 wrote:It's cool

You know what

VOTE: Lavender
In post 1270, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1267, jjh927 wrote:It's cool

You know what

Yesss.

Make this work.

VOTE: lavender
In post 1273, JacksonVirgo wrote:I am gonna jump onto this one, not because I am naked voting. I originally wanted this slot lynched but then the flavor shiz popped up
In post 1278, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1272, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1271, jjh927 wrote:Fwiw JV is locktown now
I agree.
Yeah this seems fair
Pretty much the two reasons I haven’t voted this is 1) visibility and 2) lack of support for it, both of which aren’t problems rn
In post 1280, Egix96 wrote:VOTE: Lavender

Full disclosure, I don't explicitly SR that slot but we need to lynch someone
5/9 by my count?
In post 1281, Yodavader wrote:I also agree that we need to lynch someone. I am in the same boat as Egix that I don't fully see Lavender as a full SR also but it's a wagon that seems to have the best traction.

In post 1295, Blatant Scum wrote:VOTE: Lavander

L-2 probably?
In post 1301, Titus wrote:VOTE: Lavender

Should be L minus 1
In post 1302, Wake1 wrote:VOTE: Lavender

Now I need to look back at all these people for their thoughts on Lavender before this. I know Drew was on Lavender for a while before this, and I remember Lavender making a weird RVS-style vote on Blatant.

A lot of these voters claimed a scumread on Lavender and I don’t remember them saying it before this.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

What if Alchemist successfully healed his target and Crimson was vigged?
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:34 am

Post by pisskop »

wat?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Lavender »

Good mornings
I got cranky last night and my head hurts, I’ll probably lurk for a bit until I feel swell
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Ok I've looked through these ISO's.

Drew's vote is the best-looking. He's been on Lavender since early in the game and kept returning to the Lavender wagon because he never like their posts. I see it as Town who got a bad first impression and confbiased on the slot for the rest of the game.

Jackson's vote was ok. Certainly not the worst. He's had a scumread on Lavender since he entered the game and was voting it except when he thought he was counterclaiming Blatant.

Gamma's vote was ok. Agreed with Drew early on then forgot about Lavender after that. Coming back to the wagon EoD is understandable.

Blatant's vote is in a neutral spot. There was a time when Drew pointed out a lack of support for the Lavender wagon before the EoD wagon happened. Blatant made a personal note to look at that later, but he was part of that lack of support. Then Lavender did the RVS-style thing. I'm not really sure what Blatant's real feelings were on Lavender. Mostly it looks like it was a combination of deadline rush and OMGUS that made him vote Lavender in the end, but maybe he had a small scumread there in the back of his mind.

Egix didn't like Drew's push on Lavender and called Lavender low hanging fruit Town. But he's the one who put the EoD wagon over the halfway mark. A lot of time passed between that opinion on Drew's push and the vote but I don't like the discrepancy there. Other wagons had support at the time, why not vote one of them instead of someone he had called LHF Town?

Jj, Yoda, Titus, and Wake all had no prior mention of Lavender in their ISO's. Yoda and Wake had said they just wanted to get the lynch through, and Wake hammered without a claim. Titus is a claimed Mason. JJ's vote kickstarted the EoD wagon, but I don't know why he chose Lavender. Out if this group, I'd say JJ's and Wake's votes are the worst. I think Wake's is worse than JJ's.

Egix, JJ, and Wake are the ones I'm suspicious of from this wagon. I'm already voting Wake so I'll keep my vote there.

@JJ, why did you re-start the wagon on Lavender?
@Egix, why did you vote someone you had claimed a Townread on? Why not one of the other wagons during that time?
@Wake, why did you hammer without a claim, only 20 minutes after the L-1 vote?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:57 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1533, Alchemist21 wrote:Ok I've looked through these ISO's.

Drew's vote is the best-looking. He's been on Lavender since early in the game and kept returning to the Lavender wagon because he never like their posts. I see it as Town who got a bad first impression and confbiased on the slot for the rest of the game.

Jackson's vote was ok. Certainly not the worst. He's had a scumread on Lavender since he entered the game and was voting it except when he thought he was counterclaiming Blatant.

Gamma's vote was ok. Agreed with Drew early on then forgot about Lavender after that. Coming back to the wagon EoD is understandable.

Blatant's vote is in a neutral spot. There was a time when Drew pointed out a lack of support for the Lavender wagon before the EoD wagon happened. Blatant made a personal note to look at that later, but he was part of that lack of support. Then Lavender did the RVS-style thing. I'm not really sure what Blatant's real feelings were on Lavender. Mostly it looks like it was a combination of deadline rush and OMGUS that made him vote Lavender in the end, but maybe he had a small scumread there in the back of his mind.

Egix didn't like Drew's push on Lavender and called Lavender low hanging fruit Town. But he's the one who put the EoD wagon over the halfway mark. A lot of time passed between that opinion on Drew's push and the vote but I don't like the discrepancy there. Other wagons had support at the time, why not vote one of them instead of someone he had called LHF Town?

Jj, Yoda, Titus, and Wake all had no prior mention of Lavender in their ISO's. Yoda and Wake had said they just wanted to get the lynch through, and Wake hammered without a claim. Titus is a claimed Mason. JJ's vote kickstarted the EoD wagon, but I don't know why he chose Lavender. Out if this group, I'd say JJ's and Wake's votes are the worst. I think Wake's is worse than JJ's.

Egix, JJ, and Wake are the ones I'm suspicious of from this wagon. I'm already voting Wake so I'll keep my vote there.

@Egix, why did you vote someone you had claimed a Townread on? Why not one of the other wagons during that time?
Egix and Wake’s vote Pinged me as well.
I forget why I voted JJ but I’ll continue to keep an eye out on him.

UNVOTE: Alchemist

For Now...
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I forgot that is was Egix who said the LHF thing. A weird defense, almost like he knew they weren't going to flip scum.

VOTE: Egix
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:20 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1535, Doctor Drew wrote:I forgot that is was Egix who said the LHF thing. A weird defense, almost like he knew they weren't going to flip scum.

Oh wait I voted Drew before.
Sometimes I get confused LOL.

Looking at Drew though I still think he could be Mafia after the third party comment but I don’t directly like how Egix is playing.
I think Drew and Egix is TVS. Although that’s what I believe.

TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:21 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In Drew’s defence he could just be Town who truly thought Lavender was scum.
While Egix’s Wagon Switch didn’t look right.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1536, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 1535, Doctor Drew wrote:I forgot that is was Egix who said the LHF thing. A weird defense, almost like he knew they weren't going to flip scum.

Oh wait I voted Drew before.
Sometimes I get confused LOL.

Looking at Drew though
I still think he could be Mafia after the third party comment
but I don’t directly like how Egix is playing.
I think Drew and Egix is TVS
. Although that’s what I believe.

Um no that doesn't really make sense
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1533, Alchemist21 wrote:Ok I've looked through these ISO's.

I believed Blatant's claim because it made sense with my own role, and as for pkop, I moved off him because I didn't want to risk a lynch on someone who had been called mod-confirmed town after I voted them.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1530, Blatant Scum wrote:What if Alchemist successfully healed his target and Crimson was vigged?
Hey, I thought YOU were the TP here.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Egix96 »

I didn’t vote you.
You saw me visit him and then I voted him out of the gate before you said anything. How do you interpret that any other way than investigative with a guilty?
Also this.

VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy
Your perspective isn't making a lot of sense to me rn.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1540, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1530, Blatant Scum wrote:What if Alchemist successfully healed his target and Crimson was vigged?
Hey, I thought YOU were the TP here.
That actually is a good catch.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 1525, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
I didn’t vote you.
TP that didn’t heal them and said “They could be scum then” and voted against them.
It was reaction on this.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

I voted Lavander because I don't do D1, D2 reads at all.
I stick to mechanics, and it made sense to vote a wagon to make a person get lynched, rather than no lynch.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 1541, Egix96 wrote:Your perspective isn't making a lot of sense to me rn.
Is it scummy?
-Hectic
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1541, Egix96 wrote:
I didn’t vote you.
Also this.

He could be:
TI
Mafia Role
TP
Roleblocker.

That’s what I was thinking in my mind.
His vote also didn’t look like he was letting it stay there for long and he was probably going to change his vote from PK to someone else.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1546, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
I didn’t vote you.
Also this.

He could be:
TI
Mafia Role
TP
Roleblocker.

His vote also didn’t look like he was letting it stay there for long and he was probably going to change his vote from PK to someone else.
I see where you're coming from but if pissduder flips scum, all this thought is useless?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1547, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1546, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
I didn’t vote you.
Also this.

He could be:
TI
Mafia Role
TP
Roleblocker.

I see where you're coming from but if pissduder flips scum, all this thought is useless?
Those were my thoughts when I got the results.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Oh okay