Micro 898 | Forest Fire | Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by eth0s »

Matter of fact I think banakai should just be lynched asap this phase has probably run its course and dann and gamma qont really be around for a bit prob
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by january »

In post 1594, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
That’s why I’m voting her, she really hasn’t. She’s just calling him scum for no reason. She unlike you, is making no real effort to try and sort him.
GOD you’re so annoying saying I’M the one with revisionist history lmfao

you’re just ignoring the whole case I made and then saying I have no reason to scumread penguin LMAO

i know you disagree with my reads but you’re completely lying to yourself and to everyone else when you say I have no reason to scumread penguin

i honestly can’t believe how easily you just ignore parts that don’t fit your read and only include parts that do. how come you never mentioned psyche’s “slip” when you townread me and then when you scumread me you suddenly start mentioning it? it’s not like it wasn’t there before??
january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by january »

oops don’t wanna start a fight again that’d be annoying zzz
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by eth0s »

Hey January vote banakai?
january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by january »

In post 1594, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:That’s why I’m voting her, she really hasn’t. She’s just calling him scum for no reason. She unlike you, is making no real effort to try and sort him.
1. like i said before that’s a flat out lie
2. hey i gave that as one of the reasons i scumread penguin (bc he didn’t try to sort anyone)... oh wait i apparently don’t have any reasons... what’s this then...
january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by january »

if you lynch me then you better follow my reads but i know you’re just gonna call me bad town... oh hey this sounds familiar

and @ethos no i don’t really want to vote banakai because i think they’re less likely to be maf than penguin

i’d rather lynch my mafread so i don’t have to deal with this game anymore

and if banakai flips town i’m just gonna have to do this again tomorrow

if it comes to me v banakai when the days almost over, sure since i’m not nearly confident enough to protect him with my life lol
but not right now when i still have a chance to convince people (albeit a small chance i guess)
january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by january »

In post 1585, Pyrrha Nikos wrote: I very much doubt town!me would react the way you did. It made your initial sr on Penguin look faked because you just pretty much dropped it and had you really thought it had some merit, I think town!you would be walking it back, not just simply dropped it and then shade Dann.

If you have a real read on someone and you begin to doubt it, you don’t just abandon it like that unless something like a claim happens to suddenly dismantle it and you did admit that you sr Pengin first and then scumcased him, as opposed to the other way around. Also, why no comment on Penguin’s posts since then? Wouldn’t town!you have an opinion on your biggest sr?
ok i admit that the question about putting yourself in my place wasn’t well thought out. we clearly play different and if i had acted the way you did i’d probably sound super scummy lol

which initial scumread on penguin? i don’t recall ever dropping any read?? i was suspicious of penguin and then i made a case on him and upon reading, convinced myself he was maf, and i don’t think i’ve ever dropped that read? sure i’ve had doubts but that’s a towny thing last time i checked

and i’m not exactly sure what “shading” dann means but no i never called him maf or indicated a scumread on him after he voted me

you’re misrepresenting me now and it’s a little bit annoying
january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by january »

also:
Also, why no comment on Penguin’s posts since then?
huh? are you seriously scumreading me for not responding to penguin when i have been?
once again you’re just trying to fit everything into your own narrative and it really doesn’t fit here
january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by january »

In post 1592, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:This is an example of how town reads Penguin. See the nuanced read on Penguin, Gamma does here?
nu·anced
adjective
characterized by subtle shades of meaning or expression.

no not really. where’s the subtle shades of meaning?
gamma’s read: they tr penguin less than Dann
my read: i scumread penguin more than everyone else

i know nuanced is a nice buzzword but i’m not sure how it’s relevant or even related to whatever your point is?

gamma’s read isn’t any more nuanced or town-minded or whatever you’re saying (at least not that part that you quoted, idk didn’t read the rest). just because gamma’s read is... well... useless bc nobody tr’s penguin more than dann, or that it’s less confident than mine (is that what you’re scumreading?) doesn’t make it any townier than mine lol
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 3.14

LynchingWith 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to lynch.

january
(2): PenguinPower, Pyrrha Nikos
Banakai
(2): Banakai, Blatant Scum

Not Voting
(3): january, Gamma Emerald, Dannflor

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-12-10 09:00:00).

Mod notes:
Dannflor is V/LA until Wednesday.

Click here for combined mod & backup mod ISO.[/area]
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:57 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 1600, eth0s wrote:lynched asap
I think Dann unvoted for a reason.
UNVOTE:
I will hammer if we get <3 days before DL.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:59 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 1610, Blatant Scum wrote:
UNVOTE:
Actually, make it <π days.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1610, Blatant Scum wrote:
UNVOTE:
dann unvoted so they wouldn't be at L-1. your unvote gives me the heebie jeebies

btw january I understand how you feel about penguin and I'm not too convinced on him either but I think you should justgo with the grain and lynch banakai if ur town because penguin just flat out isnt getting lynched today regardless of what you want.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1595, Dannflor wrote:sorry to leave you hanging january

v/la for a day or two, very sick

UNVOTE:

V/LA noted. Get well soon --P
My condolences, coming off of a bug myself
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Prolly gonna start this day from scratch because I’ve missed some shit
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1163, january wrote:heyo! yes, i've read around 2/3 of the game

current reads are (town to scum)
Dann
banakai
pyrrha
penguin
bs
gamma

will go on to explain them but i like starting out with reads first to save everyone time
We’re these explained yet? Your reads are kinda zigzag of the consensus here it seems
In post 1165, january wrote:also: im aware that my slot has been pretty heavily scumread but in my (completely unbiased!) opinion psyche was actually quite towny and would place him around 2nd or 3rd on that list^

i feel like he was scumread mostly for the way he posted rather than the content itself... if that makes sense? like to me dann is obvtown because he's more active and leader-y but i feel like theres a few of psyche's posts that were quite towny but ignored
Was this explained, also? Because like I actually was SRing Psyche for his what rather than his how
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1182, january wrote:yeah fair i felt like pyrrha's early d1 was a lot scummier than the rest

i did base most of my reads on early game just because i skimmed through late d1 and early d2

i just feel like her playstyle just seems a bit... different? feels like her reads are a bit too jumpy. i'm a bit lazy to compare meta rn but if anyone has info i'd appreciate it

oh and also i feel like she's relying way too much on meta to make reads. for example the sheep read - felt like if she had disregarded meta then sheep would have been pretty obvmaf to her. forgot if she ended up changing her mind but my point is just that meta does not go nearly as far as you might think it does
Why are/were you thinking I was scum if you didn’t read much of D2? I think that’s when the reasons to scumread me became more solid.
In post 1187, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1185, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I thought Pine was extremely scummy.
Pine had 2 posts...

And yeah I'm gonna case Gamma but not tonight
Yeah lol what about Pine was scummy
I’m not against the idea outright but that needs some rationale
In post 1191, january wrote:
In post 1189, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1187, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1185, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I thought Pine was extremely scummy.
Pine had 2 posts...

And yeah I'm gonna case Gamma but not tonight
january trying to push me here, is pinging me pretty hard. If he tries to push a mislynch on me, he’s defacto scumclaiming imo.
did you quote the wrong post too lol

and idk why you think that someone scumreading you makes them scum...
its not like you've been towny lmfao
waow someone is triggered
Like you seem to have this caustic blowback as your default reaction to pressure. Not the best.
In post 1207, january wrote:
In post 1204, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1196, january wrote:ok well that's quite annoying lol

if i was to randomly start this day scumreading dann, i think he'd ask me why rather than just quickly calling me scum
and i'd townread him more for that
Yeah, if you started this day sr Dann, I’d probably also call you scum. You’re lhf yes? So, why wouldn’t I sr for pushing
anyone
whom I read as obvtown?
it's a hypothetical and i wasn't talking about you i was talking about dann

and oh idk because people have different reads maybe?
You’re missing the point, whether you’d pushed Dann or Pyrrha, her reaction would have been the same
In post 1208, january wrote:im more than willing to 1v1 you if you for some reason make the mistake of forcing it (:

if only because i know for a fact i'll win and i want to prove it

but that's beside the point... i don't think that'll get anywhere except for improving my ego
January gets into this ego thing quite a bit and part of me thinks it’s somewhat towny because of just being a dumb thing to get into but there’s no issue in the perspective I see for it to be scum
In post 1216, january wrote:it has nothing to do with your flip and everything to do with me being townier than you (:

anyways this isn't getting anywhere i'm going to sleep
lmao you think you are townier than Pyrrha rn?
In post 1221, january wrote:exactly! you're supporting my point rn

if i win the hypothetical 1v1 then it proves you wrong, thus it's an "ego lynch" rather than a game-furthering lynch. i come from a site where people accept these as 2 different things, so maybe we're just using different vocabulary. maybe "annoyed with you so i lynch you without regard to whether or not i think you're scum" is a better description of what i mean by "ego lynch"?

of course your ego didn't feel good lynching eth0s he was obvious town lol
Yeah no eth0s wasn’t obvtown or else he wouldn’t have been lynched. Tbh you really should back that up because at this point either you really suck at making reads, or you’re scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1246, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 755, sheepsaysmeep wrote:dont tell me someones pretending nancy can be wolf
Okay, maybe january is town. Would sheep really say that to a buddy? Unlikely
Why
In post 1249, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1248, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 112, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i kinda like blatant scum asking to lynch rc actually

in terms of villageriness not agreeableness
In post 117, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i admittedly understand where bs is coming from and i'd be too scared or self conscious to come in and announce that i want to lynch rc d1 as wolf, given the backlash it caused immediately was pretty predictable; also how much he pursues that so confidently for 2 pages shows he genuinely believes it's a good decision?
In post 119, sheepsaysmeep wrote:what i meant was that if i was a wolf theres no way i'd make a rash decision in calling to lynch rc for no game-specific reason off the bat
In post 121, sheepsaysmeep wrote:i literally read like 2 of rc's posts

he was not wolfy to me

he was not wolfy to bs either who is the only one ive been talking about
Maybe this was less about BS than Gamma? Because sheep obviously knows that BS and Gamma are never SvS. If Gamma really is scum here, than BS is my hero.
Iow, if Gamma is his buddy, BS townflip is terrible for Gamma.
I never really saw much of an expansion on this idea, can you do that now? I don’t get how you got so certain of this idea.
In post 1263, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1260, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:UNVOTE:
Okay, so my initial read on Gamma was right then. I don’t believe Gamma fakeclaims here.

So, then it’s probably Banaki?

What do you think, @Gamma?

Or would scum!sheep really townlock his buddy?

Maybe BS really did tell the truth when he posted that this was his scumgame?
My guess would january rn, yeah the thing about Banakai being inactive around the time of the sheep wagon is pretty valid but on top of existing suspicions on Psyche, january just seems like scum trying to scramble here
In post 1272, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 1214, january wrote:sorry i'll spell everything i say out very very clearly

beating you if you forced a 1v1 would improve my ego because it would mean i'm townier than you
this would prove that you are incorrect about you being more "obvtown" than me and therefore mean that i am actually more "obvtown" than you
thus improving my fragile ego by proving that i am better than you
QED
Hi, fellow mathematician.
Why why WHY is THIS what you choose to engage with???
<Embrace The Void>

Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:25 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 1617, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why why WHY is THIS what you choose to engage with???
Can't I greet a person who has the same mental condition?
-Hectic
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why do you think january has a mental condition?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1285, Banakai wrote:yes sorry for not posting much I have a lot going on

tbh I completely didn't expect sheep to be scum and wouldn't have been on the wagon (I wasn't there for it anyway)

I was actually thinking this gives pyrrha some credibility because I believe she was going for sheep pretty hard but now im not sure

she really seems to be squirming today cause of january

VOTE: pyrrha

ill admit i could go over her iso a little better and probably will. but I don't like how she looks today.
Yeah maybe january Russell’d Pyrrha’s feathers a little bit but that isn’t a point against Pyrrha imo. What I judge more harshly is january having like the wonkiest set of takes all game.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1303, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1283, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 1258, Gamma Emerald wrote:This was expected.

I’m the Firefighter. I targeted Pyrrha N1 and Dann N2. I knew my claim would confirm me so I felt comfortable wagering my life there, and FYI if we had a townflip instead I still would have claimed, except i would have advocated for mass claim.
Good.
Doused Dann N1 and Pyrrha N2

Gamma claiming to target me over Dann N1 is sus, because no one was more obvtown than Dann D1. This reads more like, FF probably is probably saving Dann, so Pyrrha is likely ignitable.

Yeah, it’s Gamma. That fake Ff claim was pretty ballsy. Did you seriously not think you’d not get CC’d?
Btw
If it wasn’t clear already, Pyrrha is town. I don’t see her talking so certainly about my scumflip in these instances if she is scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1309, Blatant Scum wrote:I am tree!
Ok Groot
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1348, january wrote:pls read

go back to my post
and look where it says “this is my second game”

if my first game was town, and this is my second game (also town!! who would have guessed haha!) then do you think i have any completed scumgames? (answer is no)
I think Pyrrha is calling for offsite meta -_-
Unless this is like the only place you’ve played mafia so far, in which case how did you hear about it in the first place lol?
<Embrace The Void>

Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:17 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 1619, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why do you think january has a mental condition?
He seems like a person who thinks like a mathematician to me.
-Hectic

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”