pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9075 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 9068, Firebringer wrote:Btw when FL was calling inside job scum. He was probably town at the time because he was RECRUITED. So FL saying “I spotted inside job early and was pushing it” is fucking hilarious given that he was probably pushing town, and didn’t even push inside job when he was converted.
I actually chock it up to flavor being flavor. He thought melan was weird before.

Why would cult leader push shade onto a player they were going to recruit, and do you think melan was a flavor pick? Its not entirely impossible, but I think flavor picks on Titus, or EasyBake, or me, or even Uni or BBM first.

TSE is totally a thing he'd do though, admittedly. :lol:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9076 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

Flavor is two things: brash and sentimental.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9077 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont know who inside was tho: an alt?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #9078 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 9075, pisskop wrote:
In post 9068, Firebringer wrote:Btw when FL was calling inside job scum. He was probably town at the time because he was RECRUITED. So FL saying “I spotted inside job early and was pushing it” is fucking hilarious given that he was probably pushing town, and didn’t even push inside job when he was converted.
I actually chock it up to flavor being flavor. He thought melan was weird before.

Why would cult leader push shade onto a player they were going to recruit, and do you think melan was a flavor pick? Its not entirely impossible, but I think flavor picks on Titus, or EasyBake, or me, or even Uni or BBM first.

TSE is totally a thing he'd do though, admittedly. :lol:
I literally played a game with a cult leader whose whole plan was "I will convert and then lynch the person I convert. Every day."
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9079 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 9077, pisskop wrote:I dont know who inside was tho: an alt?
InsideJob is an Alisae + Kise alt.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9080 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: Wooper
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #9081 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 9070, chennisden wrote:We can lynch FL right
In post 9074, KidAmn wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf

I don't like the WIFOM, I don't like the constant buddying up to me, and I don't like any of the alternative lynches any better. That's a three-for.
I'm cool calling these t/t if FL is scum
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #9082 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 9045, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 9043, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 9039, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s totally Pink Ball, by the way.
What is?
Cult leader.

You can see his plan with his posts the past few days.

He’s been losing his recruits left and right, and they were likely following his train of thought.

You can also tell by the disconnect between him and I after the pre game-Day 1, and how he’s not pushing cases, he’s pushing lynches.

Confidence and energy does not equate accurate analysis, but it’s easy to get swept up. He’s charisma’ing up against me because that’s essentially how you have to deal with me.

I was also calling InsideJob scum early, and I believe that was the first one, and then Pink Ball likely recruited Menalque because him and I were arguing. Then TSE because I had control over TSE’s execution, but I was still saying TSE probably is scum, but it benefited me as town to continue doing what I was doing with TSE to have control over the execute.

Pink Ball is Ascension.
Got some bad fuckin news for you, friendo
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9083 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 8898, pisskop wrote:
In post 8895, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 8894, Amrun wrote:
In post 8887, pisskop wrote:zora is a better lynch than wooper. by miles.
Why?

Please keep in mind that zor has been cleared by InsideJob. It is possible, but unlikely, that zor is cult, but extremely unlikely zor is groupscum.
If I'm not mistaken, the post clearing Zora came back as false to Rauth's lie detector.
That, and I have a town lean from wooper.
Why exactly?
In post 8902, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mild over reaction but I do think Icon is hella reaching rn
It wasn’t, really. At this point I feel like Ico is purposefully trying not to read things correctly. I think he might be a jester.
In post 8912, pisskop wrote:
In post 8909, Gamma Emerald wrote:He’s exaggerating what I’ve said to push gobble
I think its a crappy thing to do, to delete your own self confirming role.
In post 8914, Amrun wrote:
In post 8912, pisskop wrote:
In post 8909, Gamma Emerald wrote:He’s exaggerating what I’ve said to push gobble
I think its a crappy thing to do, to delete your own self confirming role.
He could literally only post gobble.
Amrun don’t talk to the ne’er do wells. They are not worth it.
In post 8920, Wooper wrote:No - if I were ascetic it'd be in my first post
No - I've crumbled and won't be claiming until very late
Ubdibah Black, cobble aligned
Oh this is confscum I guess.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9084 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 9083, gobbledygook wrote:Amrun don’t talk to the ne’er do wells. They are not worth it.
explain?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9085 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 9078, Firebringer wrote:I literally played a game with a cult leader whose whole plan was "I will convert and then lynch the person I convert. Every day."
That’s smart. I was trying to read through Menalque’s iso to see if he stopped talking about anyone he was really pushing but I don’t think he really switched reads or anything.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9086 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 9084, pisskop wrote:
In post 9083, gobbledygook wrote:Amrun don’t talk to the ne’er do wells. They are not worth it.
explain?
I think your anti-Wooper push is head in sand levels bad so right now that makes you a ne’er do well. Ico push is bad right now because he’s going on his weekly VLA. Flavor has confirms his own flavor in thread and really the logic to push him right now is suspect.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9087 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sooooooooooo, which one of those am I doing?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9088 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

because 2 out of the 3 Im not doing, and the one I am youve worded with negatives.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9089 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 8995, Pink Ball wrote:You guys, you don't get it. Read Ali's post from last day. E was angry. E probably didn't want to be culted. Er claim about FL is relevant. And er claim about Zor is relevant too. Zor is NEVER an option, and FL is the best alternative. You are discussing lynching between a player who's being replaced, a player who may be conf!not scum and wooper which is a meh read. Wooper is null until he's not. He's null now.

Don't understimate FL. You won't be able to lynch him later.
I just find it so odd that we are trying to believe confscum Inside when it comes to Flavor being scum when we have proof that he lied earlier in the game (whether you believe the hide aspect was a lie or that Zorooster is town is the lie).

Like why are we trusting Confscum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9090 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think wooper is by far the most likely town out of the lurkers, and I think its incredibly low hanging fruit to push. its lazy, and its flips provides us with very limited info.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9091 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 9088, pisskop wrote:because 2 out of the 3 Im not doing, and the one I am youve worded with negatives.
In post 9087, pisskop wrote:Sooooooooooo, which one of those am I doing?
Your anti-Wooper push is head in sand levels bad. Did you really need it repeated twice?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9092 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 9090, pisskop wrote:I think wooper is by far the most likely town out of the lurkers, and I think its incredibly low hanging fruit to push. its lazy, and its flips provides us with very limited info.
Please explain this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9093 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 9089, gobbledygook wrote:Like why are we trusting Confscum?
1: confcult. Not scum in the same sense as mafia.
2: Were they cult when they outed the info?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9094 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 9092, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 9090, pisskop wrote:I think wooper is by far the most likely town out of the lurkers, and I think its incredibly low hanging fruit to push. its lazy, and its flips provides us with very limited info.
Please explain this.
I hold a meta townread on him, and I think that its mechanically a weak lynch.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9095 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 9093, pisskop wrote:
In post 9089, gobbledygook wrote:Like why are we trusting Confscum?
1: confcult. Not scum in the same sense as mafia.
2: Were they cult when they outed the info?
Ok. Since you believe this, why are you voting Zoraster and not Flavor Leaf?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9096 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im asking you what you think
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9097 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

If anything cult in that juncture were more likely to lie. Ali was going down and was about to leave the cult with 1 member again. That only increases the reason for lying about Flavor.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9098 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

So inside did have a result on flavor the day they were converted?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9099 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 9096, pisskop wrote:Im asking you what you think
No. You need to answer this. Your anti-Wooper lynch stance doesn’t make sense given how you’ve been approaching this conversation and others.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”