Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:57 am

Post by Enter »

VOTE: Venmar

I actually don't care what his alignment is, I think everyone else in this game I either know or has been relatively agreeable so far, and I find I usually only have difficulties with one or two players a game anyways, so I'm gonna push this for a bit until we work things out or he gets lynched. I think the odds are in our favor that he's town and if he's a mime then we can afford to take one hit. It should become pretty obvious who his buddies are anyways if he's a mime, but I kinda doubt it and I really don't care long run. We're gonna win this game anyways, so. *shrug*
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:58 am

Post by Enter »

No. No reads right now. Nothing's strong enough yet for me to share really, it's just gonna be a bunch of fence-sitting.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:59 am

Post by Enter »

I'll give you more as far as reads later, probably. Oh darn we're on 6 pages already. Alright well it's time for me to head out. I'm probably going to be significantly less spammy in days to come, unless someone wants to pick a fight with me again in which case I will be very involved.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Enter »

Last post for now, I promise, unless someone asks me a question in the next like... five minutes or so.
In post 126, Enter wrote:No. No reads right now. Nothing's strong enough yet for me to share really, it's just gonna be a bunch of fence-sitting.
By fence-sitty here I mean that I haven't seen anything from anyone that makes me feel particularly stable in my read of them, and I've found that sharing reads early, quickly, and often leads to vertigo because they're often really weak and then I get stuck pushing a lynch I don't really believe in -- nobody likes that, so I stopped doing it. In theory. There are a couple other pro-town reasons for this, too, but I don't like sharing some of them in the open particularly because it makes their effect somewhat weaker. This being said I will probably try and be more deliberate about trying not to reveal what my instantaneous read is on any particular player at any particular moment - questions that might seem to give that away should not be taken as indicative of my read on said player.
Gyro Zeppeli
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:16 am

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Ez win: all vigs reveal and say who u shoot
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 129, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Ez win: all vigs reveal and say who u shoot
I'm the Vig, Bro.

What's up?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Gyro Zeppeli
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:56 am

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

In post 130, Wake1 wrote:
I'm the Vig, Bro.

What's up?
Say who ur gonna shoot today and shoot

Thats the only proof
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:09 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 99, Wake1 wrote:
@ Mod

Do the Mimes know each/have Daytalk?
They do know each other/have daytalk.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Hectic »

Helo Hectic to i hate mafia

ur a town person. good luck!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Hectic »

Ah, damn. I've accidentally slipped my Role PM into the thread. Quick, lynch me before the mod notices!

VOTE: Farkhan
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 70, Rautherdir wrote:So, the group is Me, Enter, Venmar and I think Farkran volunteered?
That would leave two more slots to volunteer, and the vig still needs to claim when they show up.
Very interested in this plan of yours, Rau.
I nominate myself as champion.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Hectic »

So Venmar thinks Farkran's post is scummy because of the way he made it and the timing of it. Mechanically speaking, of course it's not AI.
Venmar and Enter are both town I think. Fine with lynching Venmar in that case.

VOTE: Venmar
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Map Wolf »

In post 131, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
In post 130, Wake1 wrote:
I'm the Vig, Bro.

What's up?
Say who ur gonna shoot today and shoot

Thats the only proof
You don't need proof if he's the only vig claim.
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Map Wolf »

VOTE: Map Wolf
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Venmar »

@Enter
In post 54, Enter wrote:You seem to be taking this all very hard, probably a bit harder than you should, and that's interesting to me.
---

also, enter, for the record, if you're going to be upset about me wanting you to be a volunteer alongside me, just remember you did the same thing first to me:
In post 44, Enter wrote:Yes. I nominate Venmar to also be part of that group.
i think you need to take a step back enter. i wasn't personally attacking you, and i'm not making things up out of malice or just to spite you. last thing i want is for you to be unduly upset. but you came at me pretty hard and as far as i can tell, you really blew my read out of proportion and now became upset over it. i was content to leave my initial read of farkran as the slight sus ping it was, and it was just a ping, i've already said that farkrans more recent posting is a lot better, you're the one that really wanted to hammer me down to a hard scum read. i gave you my reasoning, which fine, you disagree with, but it's unfair to say that i am "making things up", which i'm not, and then throw a tantrum as if i attacked you personally, which i didn't, and it's childish to put the burden of that tantrum on the game.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Venmar »

also
big lol
@gamma for coming out of the gates only shading me

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 132, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 99, Wake1 wrote:
@ Mod

Do the Mimes know each/have Daytalk?
They do know each other/have daytalk.
are you going to answer my
mod question
as well or just ignore me?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Venmar »

enter are you genuine about your mime claim? are you actually claiming mime? because i've been reading this game as of so far just entirely ignoring that as a joke

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:38 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 68, Venmar wrote:
@mod
; does the vig shot end the day or not?
It doesn't.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Enter »

In post 139, Venmar wrote:i think you need to take a step back enter. i wasn't personally attacking you, and i'm not making things up out of malice or just to spite you. last thing i want is for you to be unduly upset. but you came at me pretty hard and as far as i can tell, you really blew my read out of proportion and now became upset over it. i was content to leave my initial read of farkran as the slight sus ping it was, and it was just a ping, i've already said that farkrans more recent posting is a lot better, you're the one that really wanted to hammer me down to a hard scum read. i gave you my reasoning, which fine, you disagree with, but it's unfair to say that i am "making things up", which i'm not, and then throw a tantrum as if i attacked you personally, which i didn't, and it's childish to put the burden of that tantrum on the game.
I think you're reading things that aren't there, and that's fine cuz I might have been doing a little of that, too.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Enter »

In post 142, Venmar wrote:enter are you genuine about your mime claim? are you actually claiming mime? because i've been reading this game as of so far just entirely ignoring that as a joke
Let's pretend for this game that I'm a mime -> my alignment is not in question. I think this makes it somewhat easier to figure the game out due to the smaller pool of players to read and the fewer possible vanity wagons.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Enter »

In post 139, Venmar wrote:also, enter, for the record, if you're going to be upset about me wanting you to be a volunteer alongside me, just remember you did the same thing first to me:
Pretending that me calling you out as someone who should stay behind when you had made no move to do so on your own prior is the same as you saying you will only stay behind if I do when I had made it very clear in my first couple posts of the game that was the only thing I was going to do is ridiculous on a whole nother scale. I was trying to make sure a very slight scum read didn't get lynched, you were trying to make it seem like you had any sort of control over what I do.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Farkran »

From what i get from the latest posts, i think that Enter is committed to stay alive until endgame, and i'm going to respect that. He is either a very active and provocative town - albeit somewhat over the top with his plays - and we may need to keep people on their toes, or a real mime doing it for the towncred. I lean towards town, but in either case i'm happy having him here until later.

Venmar, i still think that the exchange involving me, him and enter was a bit awkward from his side. Again, this is too little content to have a clear read, but i wouldn't place him among my highest townreads for today. If i want to follow a strategy where the most obvtown players are left for pre-lywin, i could consider lynching here today because he doesn't look too scummy either. If i want to aim to the best chance of hitting town though, i would look elsewhere.

Hectic. Posted little, but from my extremely limited experience with him i think he does this type of introduction as town. Not sure if he also does it as scum.

Gamma seems a bit warmheaded but i liked his introduction, since i had similar thoughts about venmar. I'd say less drastically alignment involving thoughts, but i guess that's how gamma would express them.

I am not a huge fan of Pyrrha's content/posts ratio. He seems like coasting the gamestate. Not willing to lynch here today.

I really liked Rauth's introduction, regardless of whether his strategy is going to be efficient or not. Currently my highest townread.

DDL is completely null to me, no experience with him.

Map Wolf and Gyro's posts look like we're still in some kind of RVS carefree gamestate, but we're not - i expect more from those slots.

I guess this sounds like a readlist full of null reads... and that's because it is. Not being able to rely on votes and wagons make it a bit harder to look at scum intent and associative potential. Once everyone has chimed in (looking at you, @Pine @Creature), i think we should start defining our strategy and making compromises - days are short, and no-lynch is bad.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 146, Enter wrote:Pretending that me calling you out as someone who should stay behind when you had made no move to do so on your own prior is the same as you saying you will only stay behind if I do when I had made it very clear in my first couple posts of the game that was the only thing I was going to do is ridiculous on a whole nother scale. I was trying to make sure a very slight scum read didn't get lynched, you were trying to make it seem like you had any sort of control over what I do.
lol

Gyro Zeppeli
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Yo Parkinsons, My posts are genuine. You can have more fluff later when i feel like singing some song lyrics

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”