Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by Map Wolf »

If Farkran is town, then I'd rather see him stay alive longer.
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:21 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 395, Wake1 wrote:Nikos is on V/LA until 12/22?

Are you going to at least be able to play, Nikos?
Hi, just caught up on the game. Yes, I will be able to play. I’m on V/LA since I haven’t been feeling too hot the last couple of weeks but it really shouldn’t impact this game.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:32 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

My thoughts, I tr both Hectic, DDL but would prefer they stay around awhile longer, DDL more than Hectic, so I guess that would leave Venmar and Farkran, I guess. I had doubts on Venmar but after Rauth flip, I’m leaning town on him. I’m okay with either being the next lynch.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:41 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I am confirming that I have made a mod error. For some strange reason when I flipped Rauth I thought this game was a micro. I apologize for such a blatant mistake.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Hectic »

Still think we should've kept Rau around and treated him as a semi-confirmed town.

grumble grumble
I don't want to be lynched yet.

@Pyrrha: Why did Ray flipping town better your read on Venmar? Rau was a consensus townread, does this mean his flip has bettered your read on everyone then?

Happy to lynch Farkran but he could be useful to keep around. Venmar's probably fine but I'll ISO him again to double check.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:06 am

Post by Hectic »

Pyrrha, Map Wolf, DDL, Creature Mime team.
You guys need to sort out which if you is town.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 404, Hectic wrote:Still think we should've kept Rau around and treated him as a semi-confirmed town.

grumble grumble

@Pyrrha: Why did Ray flipping town better your read on Venmar? Rau was a consensus townread, does this mean his flip has bettered your read on everyone then?

Happy to lynch Farkran but he could be useful to keep around. Venmar's probably fine but I'll ISO him again to double check.
Because he correctly tr Rauth.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 405, Hectic wrote:Pyrrha, Map Wolf, DDL, Creature Mime team.
Are you planning to elaborate on any of this?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 405, Hectic wrote:Pyrrha, Map Wolf, DDL, Creature Mime team.
In post 404, Hectic wrote:Still think we should've kept Rau around and treated him as a semi-confirmed town.

grumble grumble

In post 402, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:My thoughts, I tr both Hectic, DDL but would prefer they stay around awhile longer, DDL more than Hectic, so I guess that would leave Venmar and Farkran, I guess. I had doubts on Venmar but after Rauth flip, I’m leaning town on him. I’m okay with either being the next lynch.
Fypov, how does my wanting not to lynch you today mime indicative? I’m liking your approach to the game and think it’s suboptimal for you to die today, which according post 404, you don’t want anyway but I’m not opposed to it either.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Enter »

In post 406, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

grumble grumble

You mean like literally everyone else in the game? The difference being that Venmar tried to say LAMIST because of it but no one else did
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Enter »

Venmars approach is self contradictory
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 409, Enter wrote:
In post 406, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

grumble grumble

You mean like literally everyone else in the game? The difference being that Venmar tried to say LAMIST because of it but no one else did
In post 410, Enter wrote:Venmars approach is self contradictory
I was just thinking that if Rau was scum than Venmar would be as well but I could see it as a possible TMI too, I suppose.

So, you still think Hectic is the most optimal lynch today?
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Enter »

In post 411, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I was just thinking that if Rau was scum than Venmar would be as well but I could see it as a possible TMI too, I suppose.

I had the same thought, actually, lemme see where I got that from, cuz I dismissed it recently as only being gut but I might have been wrong.

Of the players in the current list, Hectic is probably the best as far as lynching strong town reads first. Farkran I think is possibly the only person I think more likely to flip town in our group (although I think I'm somewhat town reading DDL as well).
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:55 am

Post by Enter »

So I think my number one scum read if Rau had flipped scum would be Farkran, TBH

I think my Venmar read was mostly gut
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Enter »

I just skimmed both ISOs and I didn't see anything that made one largely likely scum over the other other than the fact that Venmar is pushing Rau as a lunch earlier.

Hectic recently became a better lynch, though, because I think they're likely town, and because if the flip scum, I think we avoid Venmar, but if they flip town we should flip Venmar next, because I think a town Hectic means Venmar is also town
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Enter »

I'm not all too strong on the logic in my last post, like I said earlier, Venmars approach doesn't really make sense from town, but pushing hectic right now mostly makes sense if he's town, I think. There are some small cases where he does it as scum and it wouldn't surprise me if he did, but I'd feel more comfortable with his alignment of Hectic flips town
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:10 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 412, Enter wrote:
In post 411, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I was just thinking that if Rau was scum than Venmar would be as well but I could see it as a possible TMI too, I suppose.

I had the same thought, actually, lemme see where I got that from, cuz I dismissed it recently as only being gut but I might have been wrong.

Of the players in the current list, Hectic is probably the best as far as lynching strong town reads first. Farkran I think is possibly the only person I think more likely to flip town in our group (although I think I'm somewhat town reading DDL as well).
Yeah, I think Hectic is probably wrong on DDL. Thinking it over, if it’s between those 3, Farkran may be better to keep around longer, so I’m leaning Hectic. It’s too bad there aren’t stumps in this setup, because then we’d just boom, boom, boom, keep lynching the towniest of players without needing to consider a particular player’s utility to town and I think that’s arguably true for all 3.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:13 am

Post by Enter »

alright i'll be honest i think venmar has the most mime equity of anyone in the game

his posts are remarkably omgus-y - he attacks and shades me multiple times this game (which is specifically what i was trying to avoid by claiming mime) without real discourse or reason and while simultaneously agreeing with me

his actions seem directly contrary to what he is saying

hectic flipping town would make me feel slightly more comfortable with him being town but i'd still scum read him. i'm willing to lynch him because i think a lot of people disagree with me on my read of him and i'd rather get him over with sooner rather than flip him late and then realize the whole read on the game is wrong or no lynch because we tried to push elsewhere and people were insistent that we flip venmar. i also don't want any of his posts in the thread anymore, i think a large portion of them are largely counter to what is productive and helpful for town, and i can get into this more when i get back from work tonight.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:13 am

Post by Enter »

In post 416, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 412, Enter wrote:

Yeah, I think Hectic is probably wrong on DDL. Thinking it over, if it’s between those 3, Farkran may be better to keep around longer, so I’m leaning Hectic. It’s too bad there aren’t stumps in this setup, because then we’d just boom, boom, boom, keep lynching the towniest of players without needing to consider a particular player’s utility to town and I think that’s arguably true for all 3.
yeah, i agree.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 413, Enter wrote:So I think my number one scum read if Rau had flipped scum would be Farkran, TBH

I think my Venmar read was mostly gut
In post 414, Enter wrote:I just skimmed both ISOs and I didn't see anything that made one largely likely scum over the other other than the fact that Venmar is pushing Rau as a lunch earlier.

Hectic recently became a better lynch, though, because I think they're likely town, and because if the flip scum, I think we avoid Venmar, but if they flip town we should flip Venmar next, because I think a town Hectic means Venmar is also town
So you think Rau/Farkran, Hectic/Venmar are likely the same alignment. I can see Rau/Farkran but why Hectic/Venmar?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

VOTE: Hectic

I can get aboard this but I agree, Venmar should probably be resolved at some point, probably sooner than later.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:24 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 402, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:My thoughts, I tr both Hectic, DDL but would prefer they stay around awhile longer, DDL more than Hectic, so I guess that would leave Venmar and Farkran, I guess. I had doubts on Venmar but after Rauth flip, I’m leaning town on him. I’m okay with either being the next lynch.
Why do you want me to stay? I'm putting in epsilon effort this game.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Enter »

I think Venmars push on Hectic is pretty opposite to what he'd want to do based on the post he made right before it. It's weak, I know, I don't feel all that strongly about it
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:28 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I am really confused is this game supposed to be a flipless or rauth flipped with one less vote on him
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:30 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Hmm. I'm town reading mapwolf now

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”