He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 448, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 442, Venmar wrote:
In post 437, Hectic wrote:The mod flipped Rau 1 vote early because he thought there were less players in the game and majority had been resched.
i mean pine hasn't posted yet so this game might've as well have been smaller. either way the mod counted 6 votes when there were actually 5.

@mod
also has pine been prodded yet?
So, was his lynch a mistake then?
yes, the mod thought it was 6 votes to lynch instead of 7, while also miscounting the votes since rauf actually had 5 votes (mod counted my vote but i unvoted)
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Hectic »

Yeah, it was a mod error but what can you do. I forgive you, Freezer, for bringing us this wonderful game.

DDL may not be pushing a Mime-agenda but he's popping in to give reads, trying to look towny by doing easy towny things like expressing opinions on mechanical stuff that's not difficult to comment on, but without actual giving anything substantial, like why someone is a Mime/Town.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Venmar »

DDL is a townread i'm not particularly interested in lynching anyways

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 441, Farkran wrote:I'm starting to think all these "i want X alive longer" actually mean "i don't want to lynch there because i know he's town, let's pick a different target until i can find some solid reason to scumread the consensus lynch".

There are several samples of this specific mindset coming from Enter, Pyrrha, Map Wolf and Hectic. Among those, i'm mostly suspicious of Pyrrha and Map Wolf - there's no real reason to wait on Hectic now that he produced reads (which i mostly agree with), and i don't like talking about myself but i also produced a lot of content, although my reads have't been confirmed in any possible way. I mean, there's no reason to say i am better than anyone else, nor Hectic, until our reads flip and we're proven right or wrong. I feel like wanting to stall townread lynches is becoming a mime trend to lead lynches on mimes.

I mean, if we are to follow rauth strat, we need to lynch in {Enter, Hectic, Farkran, DDL, Venmar}. Out of these i'm townreading Enter and Hectic the most, and now that Hectic produced reads i have no reserves in giving him the peace he deserves.

VOTE: Hectic

RIP
Rest in peace, me. I'm on L-1 now I believe. This might be the one time I'll ever self-hammer, since it's actually a good play for my alignment.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 447, Pyrrha Nikos wrote: Why is wanting to keep around a consensus tr longer bad, if they’re helping advance the gamestate?
Because there's no reason to believe they have better reads than anyone else until their they or their reads flip. Once they provide content and they flip town, i'm more than happy to deadsheep their reads.

Moreover, i want to consolidate the towniness of the volunteer group, as i think it has better town equity than the other and i'd rather not be forced to switch for lynching a dubious read.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 453, Hectic wrote:
In post 441, Farkran wrote:I'm starting to think all these "i want X alive longer" actually mean "i don't want to lynch there because i know he's town, let's pick a different target until i can find some solid reason to scumread the consensus lynch".

There are several samples of this specific mindset coming from Enter, Pyrrha, Map Wolf and Hectic. Among those, i'm mostly suspicious of Pyrrha and Map Wolf - there's no real reason to wait on Hectic now that he produced reads (which i mostly agree with), and i don't like talking about myself but i also produced a lot of content, although my reads have't been confirmed in any possible way. I mean, there's no reason to say i am better than anyone else, nor Hectic, until our reads flip and we're proven right or wrong. I feel like wanting to stall townread lynches is becoming a mime trend to lead lynches on mimes.

I mean, if we are to follow rauth strat, we need to lynch in {Enter, Hectic, Farkran, DDL, Venmar}. Out of these i'm townreading Enter and Hectic the most, and now that Hectic produced reads i have no reserves in giving him the peace he deserves.

RIP
Rest in peace, me. I'm on L-1 now I believe. This might be the one time I'll ever self-hammer, since it's actually a good play for my alignment.

I approve
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Hectic »

Just remember that Creature's probably a Mime this game. He spam posts more as town, and his posting this game hasn't felt very natural. Also this:
In post 276, Creature wrote:tbh I feel like shit having to spam a lot, but it feels so compulsive
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Hectic »

Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 449, Venmar wrote:
In post 431, Hectic wrote:Why are people townreading DDL? I didn't really like anything from his ISO, and he feels similar to the last game I played with scum!him where he was popping in with opinions but not many explanations.
to be completely honest, i like the vibe of his posts for the most part, and i think more people have mime equity than him in my eyes so it's a bit PoE as well. it's not an irontight read though
In post 447, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Why is wanting to keep around a consensus tr longer bad, if they’re helping advance the gamestate?
i don't think pyrrha is scummy for voicing this sentiment though. it feels like authentic concerned town rather than a mime, especially since pyrrha has stuck with the sentiment upon scrutiny.

actually i just read page 17 again and saw pyrrha's vote on hectic which contradicts some of what i just wrote above lol. i'd feel more comfortable with my above read if he didn't make that vote but i think pyrrha is more town than mime still.
I still would prefer to keep Hectic around but who do you think we should lynch instead? I made it very clear in my post, that I really don’t want to lynch any of them for those reasons but I also want to lesson the chances of lynching a potential mime, so the ideal lynch candidate is someone who’s obvtown who isn’t doing jack. If you can think of anyone who fits that description, I’ll switch my vote.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 450, Venmar wrote:
In post 448, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 442, Venmar wrote:
In post 437, Hectic wrote:The mod flipped Rau 1 vote early because he thought there were less players in the game and majority had been resched.
i mean pine hasn't posted yet so this game might've as well have been smaller. either way the mod counted 6 votes when there were actually 5.

@mod
also has pine been prodded yet?
So, was his lynch a mistake then?
yes, the mod thought it was 6 votes to lynch instead of 7, while also miscounting the votes since rauf actually had 5 votes (mod counted my vote but i unvoted)
If his lynch was in error, does that impact the integrity of the game?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 457, Hectic wrote:VOTE: Hectic

Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 454, Farkran wrote:
In post 447, Pyrrha Nikos wrote: Why is wanting to keep around a consensus tr longer bad, if they’re helping advance the gamestate?
Because there's no reason to believe they have better reads than anyone else until their they or their reads flip. Once they provide content and they flip town, i'm more than happy to deadsheep their reads.

Moreover, i want to consolidate the towniness of the volunteer group, as i think it has better town equity than the other and i'd rather not be forced to switch for lynching a dubious read.
They may not be better but we can trust their sincerity. That was the issue with Rauth, we couldn’t read him because he hadn’t given any reads but Hectic is very likely to flip town here but I also wish he could be stumped or lynch a strong tr that is pretty much useless instead.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 458, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I still would prefer to keep Hectic around but who do you think we should lynch instead? I made it very clear in my post, that I really don’t want to lynch any of them for those reasons but I also want to lesson the chances of lynching a potential mime, so the ideal lynch candidate is someone who’s obvtown who isn’t doing jack. If you can think of anyone who fits that description, I’ll switch my vote.
the problem is that most people who are doing something are either very town or very mimey to most people, and most people who aren't doing anything are mostly null to most people. wake would probably fit your description but he's the vig so we shouldn't lynch that right now.

this is honestly your read and thought process. if hectic wasn't your preferred lynch, then who was, and if you don't have an alternative right now, why vote for hectic in the meantime?
(full disclosure, i'm not actually mime reading you, i just want to know your thought process so we can sort it out)

Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 456, Hectic wrote:Just remember that Creature's probably a Mime this game. He spam posts more as town, and his posting this game hasn't felt very natural. Also this:
In post 276, Creature wrote:tbh I feel like shit having to spam a lot, but it feels so compulsive
Creature’s a difficult slot to parse, if not one of the most hard to read slots on the site.
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Map Wolf »

In post 425, DrDolittle wrote:This is a v v town mentality
Eh not really. I could've easily made that post as mime.
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 462, Venmar wrote:
In post 458, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I still would prefer to keep Hectic around but who do you think we should lynch instead? I made it very clear in my post, that I really don’t want to lynch any of them for those reasons but I also want to lesson the chances of lynching a potential mime, so the ideal lynch candidate is someone who’s obvtown who isn’t doing jack. If you can think of anyone who fits that description, I’ll switch my vote.
the problem is that most people who are doing something are either very town or very mimey to most people, and most people who aren't doing anything are mostly null to most people. wake would probably fit your description but he's the vig so we shouldn't lynch that right now.

this is honestly your read and thought process. if hectic wasn't your preferred lynch, then who was, and if you don't have an alternative right now, why vote for hectic in the meantime?
(full disclosure, i'm not actually mime reading you, i just want to know your thought process so we can sort it out)
But I have to vote someone, so I don’t have anyone better. I was going to vote you but then I started to doubt it but I’m back to thinking Enter may be wrong on you. I could unvote but would that help? If I thought so I would unvote. Other than Enter, Hectic is my strongest tr. I think it’s still optimal to play it safe rather than risk lynching a less obvtown slot.
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Map Wolf »

Could we please get a votecount?
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 464, Map Wolf wrote:
In post 425, DrDolittle wrote:This is a v v town mentality
Eh not really. I could've easily made that post as mime.
I think in this game in particular, it’s probably best not to give easy trs. Unlike a regular game, mimes don’t really have to push an antitown agenda, so it’s a lot easier for them to hide.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 466, Map Wolf wrote:VOTE: Hectic
Could we please get a votecount?
@mod, could we please get a votecount?

They won’t see it unless you bold it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Hectic »

Pretty sure I'm dead and am speaking to you via otherworldly means.
Gyro Zeppeli
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

In post 469, Hectic wrote:Pretty sure I'm dead and am speaking to you via otherworldly means.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Spoiler:
Gyro Zeppeli
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

I wish i was a little bit taller i wish i was a baller
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 405, Hectic wrote:Pyrrha, Map Wolf, DDL, Creature Mime team.
You guys need to sort out which if you is town.
What makes you say this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Creature »

Hey look we accidentally lynched town to mod error
Sigh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”