Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 3094, Amrun wrote:What does anyone think of bobscum? Is there something that has happened that makes it unlikely?
The issue I have with bob is that, while his posting this game has seemes very pro-town, I don't really remember there being as much discussion around him compared to other towny-looking players e.g. Menal, Farkran (can't rly think of a good example who's neither dead nor a claimed PR sry) and there's also the fact that Sheep wouldn't commit to a read on him which seems a bit partnery to me. Also Sheep made a filler post about bob not long before he was lynched, which Rabid shaded him for making it while also apparently agreeing with it? Very strange.

pedit @Far: I guess that's a fair point yeah...
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:39 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3098, Farkran wrote:I'm much more worried about PP immediately sheeping SS when the tables turned, or flubber not committing to his own scumread.
Yeah - because I didn't have ofrhzslot in my pool since ofrhz's rep out...

Btw - sheeped Menal (that's for you, Menal), not SS.
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Farkran »

I mean... what would you (anyone) do when replacing into a scum slot and you are fairly close to a d3 deadline? I suppose you would read your scum PT, and since you have a partner alive, you would ask for a recap and directions. If Rabid has been pushing Ben, they certainly talked about it in the scum PT. Titus should have been immediately aware of how scum planned to act around the Ben slot.

But, at the time, i was a more popular wagon because SS turned his eyes on me, so they suddenly forgot about Ben and pushed me instead. I believe this was also a plan that has been agreed upon in the scum PT rather than an independent decision from the newly replaced titus, who didn't even catchup with the thread.

I feel that the only players who could instruct titus to push me to save their asses were flubber and PP, i find it hard to come from bob or ben.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 3098, Farkran wrote:
In post 3094, Amrun wrote:What does anyone think of bobscum? Is there something that has happened that makes it unlikely?
Bob was pretty much townreaded by everyone in this game until very recently. While it is the perfect position for scum to hide, i think he has been townreaded with good reason. He has always been trying to solve, placing votes where appropriate, and contrary to Rabid's, bob's vote on sheeps felt genuine.

Bob missing a spot in the titus wagon feels consistent with bob's progression. Titus was in a much worse position than sheep was, so if bob had to bus any of his partners it would have been titus, not sheeps. It is true that the wagon developed very quickly, but i think scum!bob would commit to either help his partner, therefore pushing me, or hardbus titus, therefore voting him.

I'm much more worried about PP immediately sheeping SS when the tables turned, or flubber not committing to his own scumread.

Sheep is first buddy to go down, Titus is second. So their wagons are totally not at all the same. Being more free with bus and then reining it in is smart scum behavior.

I don’t doubt Bob’s ability to look solvey as any alignment. He’s a smart cookie.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 3102, Farkran wrote:I mean... what would you (anyone) do when replacing into a scum slot and you are fairly close to a d3 deadline? I suppose you would read your scum PT, and since you have a partner alive, you would ask for a recap and directions. If Rabid has been pushing Ben, they certainly talked about it in the scum PT. Titus should have been immediately aware of how scum planned to act around the Ben slot.

But, at the time, i was a more popular wagon because SS turned his eyes on me, so they suddenly forgot about Ben and pushed me instead. I believe this was also a plan that has been agreed upon in the scum PT rather than an independent decision from the newly replaced titus, who didn't even catchup with the thread.

I feel that the only players who could instruct titus to push me to save their asses were flubber and PP, i find it hard to come from bob or ben.
Does your neighborhood have daytalk?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Farkran »

Yes
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Serious question

Who isn't scum via sheep associations rn?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I think it's me egix and bob so far?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

We have flipped townies. Can someone look at sheep's interactions withstand them and really say he treated them different than his three scumbuddies?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3016, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3011, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3008, PenguinPower wrote:And yet, you aren't applying it to me.
Menalque was 75% on you being town which was actually, like, worse than random, if that's what you're referring to.

Like I'm sure he wasn't thinking about it that hard but being 75% sure someone is town when you're looking for one scum in five people is actually a mild scumlean.
...or he specifically said that he thought I was town, and I would be a complete moron to keep tunnel!Fark alive over him if I wanted to survive today. But ok.

So are you saying the fact that fark is alive means you cant possibly be scum. Yet doesnt the very mentioning of that slightly undermine that very stance. As how do we know that you didnt kill fark as it would one look very bad for you if you did. Frak turns up dead and naturaly due to farks tunnel you would be centre stage. Or two in the hopes that we take that to mean you are surely town as opposed to actualy being scum. All you would need to do is ensure the lynch of another player. Then you could safely kill fark in the night under the cover that scum must of killed him due to gaining the scum pr.

Even you push that that menal death means your town is dubious after all how do we not know your scum after the mislynch of egix. While all the while trying to hide under a false narrative of you cant possibly be scum as menal was nk over farkran.

But the question is does a scum you simply kill smart instead of menal. But what would you do about menal and fark. Menal was towning reading fark strongly so you keeping menal alive would prevent fark being lynched. Meaning a scum you woudl either have to kill menal first or nk farkran. But that leaves you going into 3 player lylo. and i cant see you trying to take menal into that after he has just burned through his poe and struck a miss.

You placement on titus would even help this narrative. as farkran has pointed out it looks to good. You even jumped on it without hesitation. Voting rapid the very next vote. Now scum knows who scum are. So if your there thinking you were off the sheep lynch and it would be bad if rapid got lycnhed without you. Wouldnt you follow menal with a moment pause, especially if you plan on killing him. At that satge you might not want a rapid lynch but you assure you end up in good position even if it does go through.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:50 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3109, bob3141 wrote:So are you saying the fact that fark is alive means you cant possibly be scum.
Yes.
In post 3109, bob3141 wrote:Yet doesnt the very mentioning of that slightly undermine that very stance
No.
In post 3109, bob3141 wrote:As how do we know that you didnt kill fark as it would one look very bad for you if you did
Fark's a claimed PR that is pseudoconfirmed. It's easier for me to explain away a kill that points to me than to deal with a tunnelly!alive Fark.
In post 3109, bob3141 wrote:All you would need to do is ensure the lynch of another player.
After killing a townleader that thought I was town while leaving the tunnelguy alive. Yeah - great plan. Have to survive step 1 to make it to step 2.
In post 3109, bob3141 wrote:But the question is does a scum you simply kill smart instead of menal.
You mean - kill the confirmed mason that scumreads me over the townie that town reads me...idk, you tell me.
In post 3109, bob3141 wrote:But what would you do about menal and fark.
Menal probably saves me from being lynched today then I kill fark.
In post 3109, bob3141 wrote:But that leaves you going into 3 player lylo. and i cant see you trying to take menal into that after he has just burned through his poe and struck a miss.
I'd take Menal - who townread me - into 3p Lylo over tunnel almost everyone else here. It would be my only viable path to a win even if not guarunteed.
In post 3109, bob3141 wrote:You even jumped on it without hesitation.
Sure did. Rabid's been in my pool since ofrhz rep out. I've explained this vote to you already.
In post 3109, bob3141 wrote:At that satge you might not want a rapid lynch but you assure you end up in good position even if it does go through.
Really? Do I seem like I'm in a good position to you right now?
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

@mod: V/LA through Sunday
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3104, Amrun wrote:
In post 3102, Farkran wrote:I mean... what would you (anyone) do when replacing into a scum slot and you are fairly close to a d3 deadline? I suppose you would read your scum PT, and since you have a partner alive, you would ask for a recap and directions. If Rabid has been pushing Ben, they certainly talked about it in the scum PT. Titus should have been immediately aware of how scum planned to act around the Ben slot.

Does your neighborhood have daytalk?
Did you have anything to add?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Amrun »

I thought that analysis was only likely to be accurate if scum have daytalk.

But if neighborhood does, probably so does scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Farkran »

All PTs have daytalks, it's written in the setup notes.

Amrun, who would you like to flip today?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Amrun »

Bob. For sure.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

So armum is the only reason you want to lynch me is that you simply dont think you could tell if i was town or scum. As the realy the only points you have made against me could be used against quite few different players.

e.g. you say scum would bus once and not again. But on scum egix has the same vote record. Even you slot is the same although if you are town you have benifit of knowing your alignment. In fact your logic seems to be very much thats what you would do as scum.

Then you have the flip side of flubber who simply hasnt lynched scum once. Yet is very much happy to lynch egix, when a menal kill means either egix is scum and knew an alive menal would cause his lynch the next day. Resulting in scum loss. Or that he was killed because egix is town and scum want us to lynch egix but not risk menal changing his mind and lynching them.

Then you have PP who never voted up sheep but rapid. Are you realy saying scum would avoid bussing and then bus there partner later. Especialy with the gamestate were they could serously distance themseves. If he is scum he knows that rapid is scum and will have a great position if his floip does happen and there always being a small chance menal flips to someone else before the end of the day. Win/win for scum. Then we have a menal kill who at first it looks like why would some who was town reading kill a player who was sure on one scum read, egix. If egix is in fact town could scum PP really garante that menal wouldnt coil round and bit him.

So if egix isnt scum then who out the remainign players that arnt 100% confirmed is it. The list fark, PP, Flubber, bob, armum.

Now if egix is infact scum and im wrong. Well that list with 2 scum dead naturaly means that lists is all town and we all win together.

Now I know im am town so that leaves fark, PP, flubber and armum

Now i currently think fark is town. One thing for sure is his role claim is correct. I find it odd that PP would shade ealier when his role is 100% confirmed. With it beign that his alignment either way isnt confirmed outside of what ever read you have of him. Unlike smart who is confirmed role and alignment.

That leaves PP, flubber and armum.

Now im currently thinking your teh most likely town of th3 3. Even if you are again appearing to make bad reads. After all you still werent convinced that i was town, when i was near defecto confirm town last game :-P . I do hope your not mistaking me being concise when i was playing 3 other games. as i thought i would be dead in one. All the while in my bussy period at work were i work 5 days a week with each beign 10 and half ours long. Luckily only ended up beign half day that first tuesday so coudl post a bit. But come weds to fridays I have pleanty of time at work to think about it but little time to do a write up. Look in all my games and weds and thursay is where my activity is near nonexistent unless a crunch moment

That leaves flubber and pp in my poe.

Now fark has pointed some interestign things about PP but i still beleive my read on flubber was right.

So prefered order for todays lynch flubber > PP
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: flubber
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Farkran »

I have to say i'm mostly with bob here. I'd like to flip flubber first.

PP reasoning makes sense after i fleshed it out: even if a menalque kill SHOULD provide wifom town points to PP, there's no real reason for him to take a huge gambit and remove menalque from his lylo. I and SS have to die anyways, and i suppose PP would push egix and another guy as mislynches, so why would scum!PP go in lylo with 2 of bob/amrun/flubber, rather than menalque and anyone else?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Farkran »

Anyways i already said i don't want egix in lylo either, so it's just a matter of ordet of preference.

Amrun, if you had to choose between flubber and egix, who would you want to flip first, based on your current knowledge and analysis??
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:44 am

Post by tris »

Apologies for my lack of vote counts.

VC 4.02
Egix96 (3):
PenguinPower , Flubbernugget , Something_Smart
(L-1)

Flubbernugget (2):
Egix96 , bob3141
PenguinPower (1):
Farkan

Not Voting:
Amrun

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-12-18 22:00:00)
Last edited by tris on Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Will be here by the end of today
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 3118, Farkran wrote:I have to say i'm mostly with bob here. I'd like to flip flubber first.

PP reasoning makes sense after i fleshed it out: even if a menalque kill SHOULD provide wifom town points to PP, there's no real reason for him to take a huge gambit and remove menalque from his lylo. I and SS have to die anyways, and i suppose PP would push egix and another guy as mislynches, so why would scum!PP go in lylo with 2 of bob/amrun/flubber, rather than menalque and anyone else?
In that case, I think you may as well vote Flubb and let Amrun decide the lynch.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Oh, not much to have been here for
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Oh jesus I let my prod timer run way out didn't I.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”