Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:36 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 818, Farkran wrote:
In post 815, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 792, Farkran wrote:
In post 791, Wake1 wrote:I'm still here.

Let me know if/when you still need someone shot.
We isolated the scumteam, if you read the last page we can end their torment and proceed to celebrate :D
I’m never voting you without a NON-mechanical reason for you sr me.
You... really don't get how math works, do you?

Besides, now you're just looking desperate, so.. yeah, here's your non-mechanical reason. Sorry, i mean no offense, but you are >95% scum in this game. You're welcome if you're willing to vote me and concede, though. I won't complain :giggle:

I'm just waiting for map wolf, gamma or pine to get back here. Likely mapwolf > pine > gamma in that order.
You never really answered this. This answer is still based on mathematical mumbo jumbo. Why do you sr me, apart from whatever tf you think that means?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 824, Farkran wrote:Eh, it happens. I too have shut down my brain after i realized we were in autowin mode.

By the way, gg town! Perfect victory! Sorry scum, i admit this game was hard for you. See you next time, it's been fun playing with you all!
Your theory is still wrong but now we’ll probably lose the game because people will think there actually is something to this crackpot theory of yours. :/

Because fmpov, I KNOW that there has to be at least one mime who voted you.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Pine will be replaced etc
VC in 3 hours
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Is Farkran hammered yet or no?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Creature »

Guess we're gonna have to wait 3 freaking hours to find out
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Creature »

Or mod could simply say if Farkran is town or not then we can move on
Sigh
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 827, GuyInFreezer wrote:Pine will be replaced etc
VC in 3 hours
There should be some kind of future game restriction rule against players who sign up for games, flake on a particular game whilst actively posting elsewhere on site.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 828, Wake1 wrote:Is Farkran hammered yet or no?
In post 829, Creature wrote:Guess we're gonna have to wait 3 freaking hours to find out
In post 830, Creature wrote:Or mod could simply say if Farkran is town or not then we can move on
If he’s hammered, that should be revealed with the VC. He’s either hammered or he isn’t and if he isn’t the mod obviously won’t flip him.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

MapWolf hammered Farkran. Pretty sure that's a town flip. Moving on, we need one more town lynch and that can be Wake88 and we win, right?

5:3 -> 4:3 if Farkran flips town -> 3:3 with Wake88's lynch.

If Farkran flips town, we've won the game.

If it goes 5:3 -> 5:2 with Farkran as a mime, we'd then obviously need THREE MORE GODDAMN TOWN LYNCHES and fucking chaos ensues.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:29 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Still no desktop VC yadda yadda

Farkran - chkflip, Creature, Wake88, Farkran, Map Wolf

Farkran was lynched!
Farkran was a
Mime

Game is frozen until rep is found
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:31 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Chemist1422 replaces Pine.

Day 7 deadline: (expired on 2019-12-27 14:31:43)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:33 am

Post by chkflip »

Guess I'm fucking reading now.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I kinda suspected that would happen
I feel like chk is suspect off that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:53 am

Post by chkflip »

That's adorable. Walk me through it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 769, chkflip wrote:
In post 765, Gamma Emerald wrote:How would his presence change things???
Because he's better than that?

VOTE: Farkran

I'm much more comfortable with lynching Farkran and saving Wake's bullet for a more suitable time like, for example, the unlikely mime flip.
I feel like this was spoken knowing Farkran was going to flip scum and looking for mechanical townpiints
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:04 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 788, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay what’s this regarding scum being narrowed down here?
In post 789, chkflip wrote:Vote Farkran.
In post 790, Gamma Emerald wrote:No I saw something I want explained.
You really wanna talk about what looks like baiting for townpoints with me?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:10 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 155, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 129, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Ez win: all vigs reveal and say who u shoot
How about no
Imo vig should wait for when town needs an extra kick, prolly close to LYWin
Here's another "townread plz" bullshit post.

I was gonna keep going, because out of our collective ISOs yours is fucking R I P E with them, but lookie what I just stumbled upon.
In post 239, Gamma Emerald wrote:As for the strategy I was fine with it before I realized there’s not much of a point where it would be wise to stop besides when the second mine dies
What might be interesting is if there is a group with 1 mime we select, and that mime is lynched last out of their group, because that puts us close to a win with a whole untouched group

Actually having brought that up I feel like 6 alive would be a good time to re-evaluate that strategy. I wouldn’t say to outright stop, more to see if and how scum has been working to manipulate the strategy. If they try to devalue it that probably means it hurts them, but if they try to steer it a specific way it probably is at least not kryptonite for them
HOLY FUCKING FORESHADOWING, BATMAN.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Yo

Real talk I have no idea about theory for this setup and haven’t read much but I’ve seen flips
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 834, GuyInFreezer wrote:Still no desktop VC yadda yadda

Farkran - chkflip, Creature, Wake88, Farkran, Map Wolf

Farkran was lynched!
Farkran was a
Mime

Game is frozen until rep is found
I was hard townreading him initially but his recent posts really pinged me but his last post, made me think I was just paranoid about him being a woat.

It would have been a lot better to have just followed Enter’s plan because we 100% know that Wake is town.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 842, Chemist1422 wrote:Yo

Real talk I have no idea about theory for this setup and haven’t read much but I’ve seen flips
And you’ve already made a thousand more times a contribution than your predecessor. :lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Is it just me or does Chk and Gamma’s interactions read like mime theater to anyone?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:34 am

Post by chkflip »

On wagon, I don't believe the entire wagon (sans Farkran) was town.

Therefore, it's one on and one off. That means, to me, both Creature and Map Wolf cannot both be town. It also means all of Nikos, Pine, and Gamma cannot be town.

Yesterday's lynch wasn't particularly difficult to obtain; however, neither has any lynch since I've joined this game.

Therefore, to me, the speed cannot be alignment indicative.

The only person I KNOW to be town is Wake88 and I still resign to the logic that he will see this game to the absolute end with having never used his shot. It is the most pro-town strategy to go by due to a misfire making this situation much worse than Farkran's flip has already made it. IIoA here, but bear with me.

-IF- Creature/Map Wolf is the way I see it, I cannot lynch there today without having solidified an undoubtable read on one or the other in one way or the other. 50/50 is a coin flip, not a mafia game.

That leaves Nikos, Pine (now Chemist - hello! without dread), and Gamma Emerald. That's 33/33/33 just on odds -IF I'M CORRECT- which still leaves a lot to be desired.

Without further ado, I state this all to say that I don't think I'll be voting toDay if I don't get a solid townread before deadline.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:09 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 777, Farkran wrote:
In post 776, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 774, Farkran wrote:Yep, gg. This setup was a bit townsided to start with, but rauth strategy was actually very well thought and laid out. If i were a mime i probably wouldn't volunteer either, given the premise of not being lynched ever. The lack of a factional kill, and having a town wincon that makes it unnecessary to actually scumhunt are hard to overcome i guess. Still, it feels good to win two games in a row on the same day :lol:

Who was scum by the way? At some point i thought creature was trying to derail rauth strategy, and so did map wolf - but both are voting me right now so... was my most recent read close to the actual solve? Gamma, Pine and... pyrrha, i guess?
I’m not really liking how you keep flipflopping on me. First you think I’m scum, then town, now scum again? Like why? Why are you being so waffley on my slot?
Not willing to concede? I can respect that, but you have been PoEd hard. If creature, map wolf and chk aren't town they are literally throwing now. No chance.
This further solidifies my point.

Farkran, optimally, doesn't put their entire team in either group.

Or Do ThEy!?

, , and Map Wolf's weird vote change are what give me the greatest pause and bring me to my previous post.

Optimal =/= that's what a mime team absolutely did here, though.

inb4 I'm only shading the two people that just consecutively called me scum.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 846, chkflip wrote:On wagon, I don't believe the entire wagon (sans Farkran) was town.

Therefore, it's one on and one off. That means, to me, both Creature and Map Wolf cannot both be town. It also means all of Nikos, Pine, and Gamma cannot be town.

Yesterday's lynch wasn't particularly difficult to obtain; however, neither has any lynch since I've joined this game.

Therefore, to me, the speed cannot be alignment indicative.

The only person I KNOW to be town is Wake88 and I still resign to the logic that he will see this game to the absolute end with having never used his shot. It is the most pro-town strategy to go by due to a misfire making this situation much worse than Farkran's flip has already made it. IIoA here, but bear with me.

-IF- Creature/Map Wolf is the way I see it, I cannot lynch there today without having solidified an undoubtable read on one or the other in one way or the other. 50/50 is a coin flip, not a mafia game.

That leaves Nikos, Pine (now Chemist - hello! without dread), and Gamma Emerald. That's 33/33/33 just on odds -IF I'M CORRECT- which still leaves a lot to be desired.

Without further ado, I state this all to say that I don't think I'll be voting toDay if I don't get a solid townread before deadline.
You are aware that mimes can win with two no lynches, correct?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I definitely agree that it obviously couldn’t have been an alltown wagon since I know I’m town but obviously one Farkran voter has to be town, since Farkran flipped mime. So how many mimes on Farkran wagon? One or two?

If we lynch Wake, we are guaranteed a town flip but then we are deprived of a vig shot, which is why we should have listened to Enter. :/

Wasn’t that your brilliant idea Chk, that we lynch Farkran instead? If a mime had to die, wouldn’t a vig shot have been a lot better, because then we could have safely lynched Wake without him losing his shot?

If we no lynch, then scum only needs a second one to win, so I think the most optimal solution is to get Wake to vig the most obvious townie and then we lynch him.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”