Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

After page 10 I trust S_S and distrust Iconeum, along with Menalque and alimdia
(FYI I’m officially doing the speed reading thing)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Amrun »

Merry Christmas prod dodge!! Reminder to myself to address alimdia’s question ASAP!!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:23 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 2167, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2164, alimdia wrote:I believe so, I did speedread your posts yesterday where you were basically on Amrun the whole time.
That's called having a scumread. A tunnel is when you're absolutely 100% convinced that someone is scum, which I certainly was not.
Er i prob have to reread but I recall you being on amrun most of the day, citing creature.
In post 2175, Gamma Emerald wrote:After page 10 I trust S_S and distrust Iconeum, along with Menalque and alimdia
Page 10 I-
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Datisi »

I mean, he's made that post yesterday. He's probably at page 15 now, alimdia.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:03 am

Post by alimdia »

Does he or does he not remind you of emps lol
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2177, alimdia wrote:Er i prob have to reread but I recall you being on amrun most of the day, citing creature.
Yes, I was, but nowhere did I profess 100% confidence. I don't know where you would have gotten that from because I'm pretty much the least confident player I know.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Menalque »

I know it's the holidays, kinda wanna kowtow with icon and GL tho
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 2175, Gamma Emerald wrote:After page 10 I trust S_S and distrust Iconeum, along with Menalque and alimdia
can u like give reasons and not just say things
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Iconeum's mindset early seemed super scum motivated
alimdia asked some weird ass shit that has me suspecting them
I don't like how you stuck to Iconeum early
S_S feels genuine so far
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Menalque »

what do you mean by "how I stuck to iconeum"?

what were the weird things alim asked?

what was it about icon's early mindset that seemed scum!motivated?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Icon seemed disappointed that there were very few Roses in a way that suggested he was scum who expect an easy kill-all-roses win
You seemed to defend Iconeum super early, when on top of the scum mindset I saw I don't think he did anything exceptionally towny
I covered the alim thing earlier I feel when I was doing more comprehensive stuff
<Embrace The Void>

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Menalque »

eh okay I'll reread D1 a bit later

I'm kinda in holiday stupor for the moment
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 2185, Gamma Emerald wrote:Icon seemed disappointed that there were very few Roses in a way that suggested he was scum who expect an easy kill-all-roses win
You seemed to defend Iconeum super early, when on top of the scum mindset I saw I don't think he did anything exceptionally towny
I covered the alim thing earlier I feel when I was doing more comprehensive stuff
I replied to your 'weird shit that alim said' already and you have yet to respond to it.
But you keep bringing it up. wtf?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 2088, alimdia wrote:@DW can u also explain why amrun is ur top TR? (im assuming top of the list is towniest)

@Gamma Emerald, re ur q about my post 104, I was answering DDL's post 103. The quote was a mistake. (first times using Q++)
For the record I really hate your catchup style. You dont have to comment on every page nani, just the important ones.
Read up a few pages beyond the post you wanna comment, see if anyone else commented on it, and if it got responded to. It might be
obsolete.
here you go again @Gamma Emerald
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

sorry for my long absence over the holidays, hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah if you celebrated or just an otherwise good time this past week! reading up now
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2072, Menalque wrote:
In post 2061, GuiltyLion wrote:If I had to like take a stab at the gamestate I think I'm still townreading Datisi, Ico, and Amrun, but I don't feel great about it. My gut scumreads are Smart and Menalque but I don't feel great about that either. Gammas slot is bad and I still want to lynch it, but we just lynched two bad slots that flipped town, and I don't have a confident read on Dogwatch or Alimdia. I kinda want somebody else to try to take charge for a little bit because I think somewhere along the way I've been buddied and I don't see it.
Why am I a gut scumread for you GL
idk if I can explain it honestly, you just feel different to me than our last two games together - it feels like there's more of an agenda/plan to the stuff you're doing and you're consciously trying to emulate your townplay rather than just being your townself. I can't really give firm reasons outside of the DDL tunnel D1 and your brief push on me D2 tho, it's entirely gut and I waffle on it myself constantly
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2149, Amrun wrote:@GL: if you’re gut scumreading Menalque, why do you care that she’s townreading Datisi?
because generally I'd not put much stock in a town!Menalque and scum!Datisi universe given his claimed experience with her. if I can feel good about their associative not being theatre then that means Datisi is town regardless of what Menalque's alignment is
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also like I said Menalque, I'm still scum reading primarily in slots that were off both lynches and don't seem to be controlling the game state which is making me feel like someone more active is scum in my town pool... like if we had infinite lycnhes I'd just roll on through Gamma next here but I'm worried my overall reads are way off right now

if you wanna kowtow let's talk the Datisi/Amrun/DogWatch block that was with me in the middle of both lynches - possible there's no scum in there? What's your latest on DogWatch and Amrun?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1603, Amrun wrote:
In post 787, texcat wrote:As I said when I voted him, I didn't like post where he voted Datisi for pointing out that there were 3 scum. I originally thought this was just a RVS vote, but GL spent some time defending it as a serious vote. So it wasn't the actual vote that looked scummy to me, it was the way he continued to defend it as serious.

I think Amrun is town mostly based on the wagons. If GL were to flip town at some point, I'd definitely revisit Amrun.

DDL is pretty well stuck in the null column for me. I think he voted me at some point, so just my omgus instinct would move him over to slightly scummy. He's made more posts than I have, but has said less. ;-)
In post 790, Amrun wrote:Ugh, don’t like texcat’s stance on me - if GL is indeed town, feels like lining up mislynches.
I forgot how much I hated this series of texcat posts.
In post 1604, Amrun wrote:VOTE: texcat
In post 1605, Amrun wrote:I just re-read the entirety of d1 hoping for new clarity.

I didn’t really get it, but it still wasn’t a total waste of time.

My scumread on texcat really firmed up.

DDL slot seems worse on review; his progression on me didn’t seem very natural. I forgot he came into the game townreading me. I believe he inned for me and remembers my old glory days, but he may well have rolled scum here. It’s still relatively weaker than some other reads because it would have been easier to try and pocket me as scum in this way.

I feel better about Ico’s slot. The play is erratic but doesn’t seem scum motivated.

My townread on S_S slightly weakened; I felt minmeldy at post 1039, but 1052 feels a little bit like a perspective slip if Ico ever flips town. My townread on AF got a little murky but I don’t want to revisit that for now.

Pret’s professed scumreads: Datisi, texcat
Pret’s professed townreads: GL, Amrun, S_S (weak)

This would be more helpful if we could be sure this wasn’t a townvig, but Sal literally called for town to vig Pret upon creature townflip so... sigh.

Sal’s reads are all ochem the place. I feel like the slots most likely to be threatened by him are: Iconeum, Datisi, and S_S. S_S he specifically said to be wary of on a Creature townflip. Other lesser threats would be DogWatch, DDL, and GL, though he changed stances there several times.
one other reason I have for town reading Amrun is the time sequence between these posts... if she's scum, she either pretended or legitimately reread the game in between the first post and the third, because it was over an hour of time that passed between the two. This kind of timing stuff scum don't generally tend to think about IMO, so I think it raises the odds she's just town and she genuinely reread D1 between these posts.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Why couldn't she be scum who actually reread because she thought it would help her look townier?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

She could be, that just seems pretty significantly less likely. How often do you do that as scum?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by alimdia »

@GL if you think Amrun then Mena has to be scum, like see my 2170 and 2171.
Unfortunately I don't think both you and Amrun are town.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2170, alimdia wrote:So what I'm saying is one of the big wagons on Day 1 has to be scum, otherwise Mena is likely scum.
Eh, can you walk me through this?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:58 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 2197, Datisi wrote:
In post 2170, alimdia wrote:So what I'm saying is one of the big wagons on Day 1 has to be scum, otherwise Mena is likely scum.
Eh, can you walk me through this?

My logic is that there were 3 main wagons, 1 kinda wagon (AF but he flipped town)
The 3 main wagons are
Amrun
GL
Creature (town)

So now both Amrun and GL are saying that each other is town. From Amrun's POV then, whos scum? Mena? Since he pushed the Amrun wagon hard. But no, Amrun says Datisi, me, texcat, SS is the lynchpool

Now, I believe it was Amrun and AF who started the GL wagon! So from GL's POV, if its TvTvTvT, then whos the scum?
Heres what he had to say:
In post 2061, GuiltyLion wrote:If I had to like take a stab at the gamestate I think I'm still townreading Datisi, Ico, and Amrun, but I don't feel great about it. My gut scumreads are Smart and Menalque but I don't feel great about that either. Gammas slot is bad and I still want to lynch it, but we just lynched two bad slots that flipped town, and I don't have a confident read on Dogwatch or Alimdia. I kinda want somebody else to try to take charge for a little bit because I think somewhere along the way I've been buddied and I don't see it.

It's just my weird theory because Amrun or GL isn't being consistent right now.
For the record, I do have my other scum reads but I feel like I'm being taken for a ride right now. Might be why I was paranoid that I thought you slipped earlier Datisi.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:59 am

Post by alimdia »

Also theres 8 ppl, 3 scum so about half the people are just pure BS'ing left and right

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”