Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Hectic »

Hmmmm.
@Ank: Elaborate on your scumreads on Norwee and I.
@pops: What do you think of Anks here? You've played with her before.

I'l check out the difference in Aisa's posting later.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 830, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 819, Ankamius wrote:I feel like I should double check some things from NEE's past games but otherwise I think I'm good with meta stuff
I don’t think your progression is bad or faked, but i don’t get your scumread on me, is it really as simple as you’ve got townreads on everybody else? I think Hectic is town. PK i’ve mostly seen his towngame and it seems similar to here, nothing that overly pings me as of yet. Though i don’t agree with his Profii read, but i usually don’t agree with him regardless.
Saudade Ofhrz is obvtown according to you, why? Why is Gamma also a strong obvtown? Flopz is only null to you? What are you basing these reads on?
Yeah, I dislike her confidence at getting a solve on day 1. And all the talk she did about us 3 being scum because we're relatively new and she should be townreading us otherwise by now is really bad.
Maybe I'm biased.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Hopkirk »

VOTE: pisskop
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:58 am

Post by pisskop »

oof
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 819, Ankamius wrote:I feel like I should double check some things from NEE's past games but otherwise I think I'm good with meta stuff
I don’t think your progression is bad or faked, but i don’t get your scumread on me, is it really as simple as you’ve got townreads on everybody else? I think Hectic is town. PK i’ve mostly seen his towngame and it seems similar to here, nothing that overly pings me as of yet. Though i don’t agree with his Profii read, but i usually don’t agree with him regardless.
Saudade Ofhrz is obvtown according to you, why? Why is Gamma also a strong obvtown? Flopz is only null to you? What are you basing these reads on?
Its both I have town reads on basically everyone else and scumreads on all 3 of you

And you three make sense as a team too
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 850, Hectic wrote:Hmmmm.
@Ank: Elaborate on your scumreads on Norwee and I.
@pops: What do you think of Anks here? You've played with her before.

I'l check out the difference in Aisa's posting later.
Mainly the way you two are going about your reads and progressions

NEE is doing a lot of backseat driving and making posts that sound good on the surface but don't actually indicate a consistently independent thought process

You have a lot of posts that ring as putting on a show and keeping lynchable players in the spotlight
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 851, Hectic wrote:
Yeah, I dislike her confidence at getting a solve on day 1. And all the talk she did about us 3 being scum because we're relatively new and she should be townreading us otherwise by now is really bad.
Maybe I'm biased.
This is pretty standard for me!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Hectic »

Dunn might be town here. He's self aware enough to know his scum-meta is too post less and do less scumhunting, so this would be suicide as scum for him. I think he just doesn't care enough to post this game or maybe is setting a precedent that this behaviour can come from town!him.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Hectic »

Pissy feels a lot like what I've played with him as town. Let's check out the Aisa case.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Hectic »

I don't think Aisa's play here is much different to her previous 2 town games. If anything, she's effort posting and analysing more here than her usual town-meta. She mentions frustration at all fluff posting which is town indicative, and I can see her replace out being a result of that in combination with being scumread for effort posting (which is the worst).
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: Ank

I don't buy her reads, and the meta case still applies. Could we lynch this please? It'd be amazing if we hit scum here and the lovers (the fun part of the game) phase started now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 855, Ankamius wrote:NEE is doing a lot of backseat driving and making posts that sound good on the surface but don't actually indicate a consistently independent thought process
It's easy to say things like this which sound legitimate, but hard to justify them. I'd like to see some examples/explanation.
In post 855, Ankamius wrote:You have a lot of posts that ring as putting on a show and keeping lynchable players in the spotlight
Also, some examples for this. And please don't tell me that by "ring as putting on a show" you're talking about my joke posts.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:57 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 859, Hectic wrote:I don't think Aisa's play here is much different to her previous 2 town games. If anything, she's effort posting and analysing more here than her usual town-meta. She mentions frustration at all fluff posting which is town indicative, and I can see her replace out being a result of that in combination with being scumread for effort posting (which is the worst).
Wouldn’t scum also replace out if they effort posted and got scumread for it? It’s nai
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

ok hectic
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 862, ofrhz wrote:
In post 859, Hectic wrote:I don't think Aisa's play here is much different to her previous 2 town games. If anything, she's effort posting and analysing more here than her usual town-meta. She mentions frustration at all fluff posting which is town indicative, and I can see her replace out being a result of that in combination with being scumread for effort posting (which is the worst).
Wouldn’t scum also replace out if they effort posted and got scumread for it? It’s nai
That's true, that point is probably NAI.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Ankamius »

I don't think I really need to go into detail about how Hectic isn't really trying to sort me

really just the fact that he's ignored everything I've mentioned about my townreads should say enough hoenstly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Ankamius »

not to mention that disagreeing with my scumreads means my reads are bogus rather than considering maybe I'm wrong, which is incongruent with how he's been presenting himself this game
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

and I've mentioned this before to NEE

I don't really feel the need to go into all my scumreads because it's really not relevant right now

we just need one scumflip and the game flips on its head, you really don't need more than one scum caught before that point
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 865, Ankamius wrote:I don't think I really need to go into detail about how Hectic isn't really trying to sort me

really just the fact that he's ignored everything I've mentioned about my townreads should say enough hoenstly
I'm scumreading your slot. I've tried to sort you a little by asking you some questions but I'll admit I'm kind of set on this.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Elements »

In post 857, Hectic wrote:Dunn might be town here. He's self aware enough to know his scum-meta is too post less and do less scumhunting, so this would be suicide as scum for him. I think he just doesn't care enough to post this game or maybe is setting a precedent that this behaviour can come from town!him.
Excuse me what.
Dunn is currently playing his scum meta so he's probably not scum.
Let me think about that for a sec while I keep my vote on him.
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 866, Ankamius wrote:not to mention that disagreeing with my scumreads means my reads are bogus rather than considering maybe I'm wrong, which is incongruent with how he's been presenting himself this game
Of course I considered it. I just landed that they're more likely bogus. Your weird read especially on linking 3 people based on the relatively new thing especially I found odd.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 869, Elements wrote:
In post 857, Hectic wrote:Dunn might be town here. He's self aware enough to know his scum-meta is too post less and do less scumhunting, so this would be suicide as scum for him. I think he just doesn't care enough to post this game or maybe is setting a precedent that this behaviour can come from town!him.
Excuse me what.
Dunn is currently playing his scum meta so he's probably not scum.
Let me think about that for a sec while I keep my vote on him.
Isn't it too far down his scum meta is what I mean?
Like his scum meta is significantly more active and substantial than this.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Elements »

So now you're saying this isn't his scum meta.
Make up your mind.
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 867, Ankamius wrote:I don't really feel the need to go into all my scumreads because it's really not relevant right now
I want to hear them because I want to find out if you're making them up or actually have good reasons. aka sorting you
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Elements »

Hectic Dunn anyone?