profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:21 am

Post by profii »

In post 898, pisskop wrote:Im voting dunn out of survivalism, but a redflip there makes you that guy who rallied to save him.
I dont like posts that assertively describe the redflip scenario without considering the greenflip scenario.

It's like you know it's going to be a green flip and you dont want to talk about it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay, if dunn is green then we have to assess the wagon.

Who is the one pushing dunn again?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:23 am

Post by pisskop »

We have two competing wagons, and thats the absolute best thing we can have in a mountainous.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:26 am

Post by profii »

In post 901, pisskop wrote:Okay, if dunn is green then we have to assess the wagon.

so your assessment of the redflip wagon was I was defending dunn, but you haven't done a green flip assesment

you say you are voting for self preservation but from what you are posting you seem to have red flip on the forefront of your thoughts

why is that?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:27 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Im openly saying that Im unconvinced dunn is scum, however my vote is where the money is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Why are you trying to make it out like Im plotting?

You, are aware there is daychat for that shit?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Ankamius »

Yeah that doesn't fit the evidence, sorry

I haven't made any big push for any one lynch and I have put very little effort in trying to either shut down his wagon or change everybody's minds on him

It gets very hard to save a teammate when i just let them get pushed like this
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:34 am

Post by profii »

In post 898, pisskop wrote:Im voting dunn out of survivalism, but a redflip there makes you that guy who rallied to save him.
I haven't really decided on my vote but you are being suggestive with the 2nd sentence here, even though there are like 4 people on a competing wagon - either way you have considered the scenario of Dunn flipping red, even though you dont think it will happen...
In post 905, pisskop wrote:Im openly saying that Im unconvinced dunn is scum, however my vote is where the money is.
...as per here
In post 901, pisskop wrote:Okay, if dunn is green then we have to assess the wagon.

so if you think dunn will flip green, as per sentence one, you haven't done any assessment of the wagon here to say 'look, voter X is really bad, this is the real scum' which I'd expect you to at least say from a survivalist perspective, even if you hold your vote until people are listening to you.

I feel like I just dont believe you are sincere.

VOTE: Pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:35 am

Post by pisskop »

oof
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:41 am

Post by pisskop »

prof, you specificly asked me to talk about a town dunnstral. How are you then using that as evidence that I didnt consider him as town? I dont get your point
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:43 am

Post by profii »

I didnt ask you to do anything, I pointed out you didnt do it, then you did it, which comes over like you are trying to appease me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:45 am

Post by pisskop »

My two line post thats masterfully crafted to appease you?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:50 am

Post by profii »

In post 900, profii wrote:
I dont like posts that assertively describe the redflip scenario without considering the greenflip scenario.

It's like you know it's going to be a green flip and you dont want to talk about it

:)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Masterful
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:52 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 811, Ankamius wrote:namely

Hopkirk is obvtown
Saudade/ofrhz is obvtown
Gamma Emerald is obvtown
GeorgeBailey is likely town
popsofctown is likely town
profii is somewhat town
Elements is somewhat town

Dunnstral/Flopz are null

Aisa/Pisskop, Hectic, and NorwegianEE are my scumreads.
Flopz null seems like the most surprising take to me.
In post 850, Hectic wrote: @pops: What do you think of Anks here? You've played with her before.
I have less confidence in reading her than a player whom I have not played with before due to being 0/1.
She has ended several of her sentences with an exclamation point which seems more cheerful and is a different persona than I am used to her, often she is icier. I am not sure if that's alignment indicative or what alignment it would indicate.
In post 851, Hectic wrote:
In post 830, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 819, Ankamius wrote:I feel like I should double check some things from NEE's past games but otherwise I think I'm good with meta stuff
I don’t think your progression is bad or faked, but i don’t get your scumread on me, is it really as simple as you’ve got townreads on everybody else? I think Hectic is town. PK i’ve mostly seen his towngame and it seems similar to here, nothing that overly pings me as of yet. Though i don’t agree with his Profii read, but i usually don’t agree with him regardless.
Saudade Ofhrz is obvtown according to you, why? Why is Gamma also a strong obvtown? Flopz is only null to you? What are you basing these reads on?
Yeah, I dislike her confidence at getting a solve on day 1. And all the talk she did about us 3 being scum because we're relatively new and she should be townreading us otherwise by now is really bad.
Maybe I'm biased.
Sentence 2 is a maybe, sentence 1 is something that would be validly scum-indicative in a vacuum but isn't for Ank. Ank always states her reads with heavy overconfidence. And she's pretty big picture.
In post 857, Hectic wrote:Dunn might be town here. He's self aware enough to know his scum-meta is too post less and do less scumhunting, so this would be suicide as scum for him. I think he just doesn't care enough to post this game or maybe is setting a precedent that this behaviour can come from town!him.
The scumteam of Crown on the Ground was Dunnstral Egduf and Dunnstral and Egduf have both played extreme versions of how they played in that game, and you want to lynch Egduf for that and spare Dunnstral for that. It makes me think you have an agenda.
In post 862, ofrhz wrote:
In post 859, Hectic wrote:I don't think Aisa's play here is much different to her previous 2 town games. If anything, she's effort posting and analysing more here than her usual town-meta. She mentions frustration at all fluff posting which is town indicative, and I can see her replace out being a result of that in combination with being scumread for effort posting (which is the worst).
Wouldn’t scum also replace out if they effort posted and got scumread for it? It’s nai
I really hope nobody would replace out of a game because they were losing but humble scum would assume there's some sort of emperor's clothes giveaways in their content that the town is perceiving and be less frustrated.
In post 864, Hectic wrote:
In post 862, ofrhz wrote:
In post 859, Hectic wrote:I don't think Aisa's play here is much different to her previous 2 town games. If anything, she's effort posting and analysing more here than her usual town-meta. She mentions frustration at all fluff posting which is town indicative, and I can see her replace out being a result of that in combination with being scumread for effort posting (which is the worst).
Wouldn’t scum also replace out if they effort posted and got scumread for it? It’s nai
That's true, that point is probably NAI.
It bothers me you didn't agree with me.
In post 883, Hectic wrote:No, Hop. I'll try again:

Dunn's scum meta involves lurking and not scumhunting a lot.

In this game, he is being intentionally unhelpful and brief in his comments. I haven't seen that from him in his scum game. He is inactive and passive in his scum game but not abrasive/unhelpful by being brief in answers.
The difference tells me he either doesn't care this game or is intentionally acting like this to set a precedent that he can be inactive as town.

Note: My experience with him is 1 scum game and 2 town games. Pops should be able to judge better since she says she's played 8 games in a row as opposite alignments to him.
Starry Night, Crown on the Ground, Role Call, Guns and Roses, Assassins, Deathlist. Six and this may or may not be the seventh. I don't think that makes it easier to read him, most of these were because I rolled scum and it's hard to practice mathematics when I have an answer key.
I don't think Dunnstral would intentionally create a weak presence to set up future games. Postgame of Crown he implied it can situationally be the best way to play for either alignment, that's reason enough. I need posts from Dunnstral to read Dunnstral and I don't think the refusal to provide them is as scum-indicative for him as it is for others but like anyone else it might lead to him getting PoE'd.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

Dunn isnt voting me, and I doubt he'll vote himself.

So any last requests?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

I've heard Ank has a really good reputation for townplay, but usually gets NKed, so I want to lynch within her scumreads today. If it's a scumlynch, Ank (and all the other townies but mostly Ank) gains BP and the game is pretty unloseable. If it's a townlynch well then maybe this isn't one of her a-game games anyway so not as much lost there.

OTOH lynching, say, Dunnstral, could mean Ank gets shot in a game that would have been one of her best games and there's a large amount of lost equity.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:57 am

Post by profii »

In post 914, pisskop wrote:Masterful
well now you are overselling it but ok :lol:
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 916, pisskop wrote:Dunn isnt voting me, and I doubt he'll vote himself.

So any last requests?
It looks to me like you're at L-2.

Who is your top scumread pk? not saying it's not in the thread maybe saying I'm lazy.
"Well, I..."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:00 am

Post by pisskop »

Def elements.

tossing around a dunn/ele team.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Lol PK get's lynched in almost every game i'm in and he always flips town. I don't think he is the best lynch today. If he's scum it will probably become obvious eventually, i favor a Dunn lynch much more. He hasn't even even participating in half the game, it's a crappy slot and should be the first to go even if measured against PoE standards.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Ankamius »

The last time I played with pisskop, he definitely wasn't playing like this
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like ever since Ank came in she's been defending Dunn and setting up this counterwagon, i don't trust it and lynching Dunnstral would explain much about the events surrounding this gamestate.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 915, popsofctown wrote:She has ended several of her sentences with an exclamation point which seems more cheerful and is a different persona than I am used to her, often she is icier.
I've been taking my pills more consistently lately

Return to “Completed Open Games”