Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 198, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 178, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Krazy is so super obvtown it hurts.
In post 197, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Strongest tr are on Titus, Oka, Pops, Elsa, SS.

I still think Krazy is town because I don’t see anything scummy in his ISO.

Naci, weak townlean

Amrun ???
Pine ???

DDL - prob scum

His naked vote and opening fake looking tryhard post, look scummy to me. It reads like he thinks Elsa is an easy mislynch, so he didn’t have to bother giving actual reasons for his read or vote.
how do you go from super confident to krazy town to ehh nothing scummy so poe town
That was my inital reaction but on reevaluation, I’m less sure.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 201, Amrun wrote:Holy fuckballs, Titus is town, and right.

Someone please tell me why we shouldn’t mass claim everything?

Massclaiming leaves us with dr vs mafia roleblocker, and phone operator.

That’s a 50% chance of lynching right and leaving us with a town confirm. I feel like that’s pretty good.
Early massclaiming outs doc.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:51 am

Post by OkaPoka »

nancy fwiw i think itd be helpful to all of else if you reread first and then posted after you were fully caught up
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 249, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 245, Amrun wrote:
In post 117, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 9, Titus wrote:I am neighbors with Hectic. We all should claim since scum scum hoods are impossible.
Titus wrote:Math's thoughts Nancy is town or scum with Elsa. Oka is lock!town. He's only read through page 1 though.

I'm not sure what to think on the strength of his reads.
Math... Hasn't commented in this game yet, but you claimed partners with Hectic.

The fuck?
Why wasn’t this accompanied by a vote if you thought it was a scum slip?
Because my vote was already on Titus? She was my,first vote.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 236, bob3141 wrote:
In post 201, Amrun wrote:Holy fuckballs, Titus is town, and right.

Someone please tell me why we shouldn’t mass claim everything?

Massclaiming leaves us with dr vs mafia roleblocker, and phone operator.

That’s a 50% chance of lynching right and leaving us with a town confirm. I feel like that’s pretty good.

So you are in favour of everyone outting in effect the doc.

As others have pointed out the doc isnt in hood.

So reduce the hiding space for our doc from 7 to none.

There could be something that could be said for mass claim as teh days go on. But now it only favours scum.

Although no one should lol hammer and give every player enough time to let everyoen know their hood at l-1

when we lynch scum. We get confirmed townie. This leaves scum with out the ability to kill them before the doc. Until a second is lynched and even then, scum need to feel lucky.

However, if we in effect out the doc.

The doc dies and every time we get a confirmed townie. we risk losing him that night of the scum lynch
I think Bob is town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 239, Hectic wrote:I don't, I've only read the first two pages because I've been out with friends. Her name fit my purposes for the joke.

I've been staring at your post for quite a while now, Bob. You know how you know something's off, but you can't put your finger on what that is? Well, your post had that kind of uncanny valley feeling to it, but an hour into my scrutiny, I got it.
There's no typos in that post.

VOTE: Bob
Why is Bob scum? I liked his doc theory.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I don't think scum-bob would have any difficulty making that post?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

its a very obvious idea
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 241, Hectic wrote:Pretty suspicious, right? If on average you make 8 typos per post, and you correct two on average for every double check, that would mean you double checked that post 4 times.
Double check × double check × double check × double check = a
sixteenble check

Checking a post 16 times seems a little excessive, doesn't it, Bob? What exactly are you hiding?
You’re sr a slot for making typos? I’d be lynched every single game if that was scum indicative.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 246, Hectic wrote:I can't do the gimmick anyway now; it's been shot down by the mafiascum police. Also, that's not really a reason to say I'm scum. VOTE: Pine

I'll be V/LA until Monday, but I'll make a special exception for this game on Sunday, because you all seem like wonderful people and I wouldn't want to let any of you down. @mod: V/LA until 06/01.
I don’t understand the reasoning behind any of your votes. Yeah, I was definitely suspicious when he thought I was scum based on one single post but I could also see that coming from bad town.

I’m liking DDL and Hectic the least now. What do you think Titus? I trust your Hectic read over anyone else’s for obvious reasons.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 255, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 239, Hectic wrote:I don't, I've only read the first two pages because I've been out with friends. Her name fit my purposes for the joke.

I've been staring at your post for quite a while now, Bob. You know how you know something's off, but you can't put your finger on what that is? Well, your post had that kind of uncanny valley feeling to it, but an hour into my scrutiny, I got it.
There's no typos in that post.

VOTE: Bob
Why is Bob scum? I liked his doc theory.
Do you mean what i was talking about.

It was about how mass claiming day one is bad.

As it narrows down hiding room for doc. as scum have a lists of 7 people who could be the doc. would have been 9 if titus hadnt claimed. And if hectic or titus are scum. Then its still 9

if the lynchie claims his hood before hammer. Also that players neigbhour should also claim.

That way scum cant gambit

Any lolhammer should be taken as scum claim. give atleast a day or until every alive player has read.

once hammer is announced every player should posts if they are that players neighbour. and i mean every player

before any hammer.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by bob3141 »

that way if they flip scum. Scum cant kill their neighbour during the night. And they cant lie.

As that would create a 1v1. AS you would have to players claiming to be that players neigbhour
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by bob3141 »

two not to
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 260, bob3141 wrote:once hammer is announced every player should posts if they are that players neighbour. and i mean every player

before any hammer.
Well I mean or that player can claim their neighbor and the neighbor can just confirm it.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 263, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 260, bob3141 wrote:once hammer is announced every player should posts if they are that players neighbour. and i mean every player

before any hammer.
Well I mean or that player can claim their neighbor and the neighbor can just confirm it.

scum know their neigbhours

We also know scum is paired with one town.

Its a simple way to stop scum trying any funny business.

If get a situation were scum holds the hammer. Scum claim to be each others neigbhour. And scum hammers.

They then kill their neighbour in the night. Even if it does leave question why no one claims to be that dead players neighbour. That winof is unnecessary.

That way scum cant gambit a fake claim. I dont want to be going through the game again wrong taking a player as confirmed.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Every player checking in cuts off that gambit space or any others they could find.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 145, Elsa Jay wrote:Rereading the setup I realized something interesting. I guess I didn't pay too much attention, but since scum have a rolecop, and can automatically eliminate 3 people from being the doctor since they're neighbors with them, the Doctor has a way higher then normal chance of getting shot.
I’m conflicted about this post.

It reads very genuine, but i feel like this is a scum minded way of thinking about the set up.

Also, everyone addressing my post about claiming (pops, bob, whomever else) please don’t address it without addressing the immediate redaction. I don’t think we should mass claim at this juncture, though I’m not overly opposed to it either. My original thing was based on misreading a key aspect of the set up, and was immediately corrected.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by bob3141 »

amrun when did you redact your beleif it was bad idea.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im here.

Game solving can now commence.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 25, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Because it’s antitown to out the hoods.
Dont necessarily agree

Kind of in favor of outing the neighbor of neighbors we have.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 27, NaCl wrote:VOTE: Elsa Jay

I'm also against outing hoods right away. I think a neighbor should reveal when their partner dies, though.
The doc has utility outside because it can protect one of the 3-4 other confirmable town roles, and I'd rather not reveal it right away.
This a town vote. it is awarded town points.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 270, pisskop wrote:
In post 27, NaCl wrote:VOTE: Elsa Jay

I'm also against outing hoods right away. I think a neighbor should reveal when their partner dies, though.
The doc has utility outside because it can protect one of the 3-4 other confirmable town roles, and I'd rather not reveal it right away.
This a town vote. it is awarded town points.
Yeah, I think Naci is obviously town but she’s wrong on Elsa.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 87, Pine wrote:Right the fuck now, when every single one of us has three voices of reason in our heads.
I have 5 in my head.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 271, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yeah, I think Naci is obviously town but she’s wrong on Elsa.
Maybe. I dont recall too much on elsa. The vote itself is town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 107, Titus wrote:I read people by their associations to each other. By eliminating possible teams, I get a better grip on the game and VCA works better. It just gives a hard data approach to the game.
I know we're all gonna tryhard, and earn MafMonies for our team, but Im liking the idea of TLing Titus

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”