OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

although nobody on your team mafia team has played with me being scum?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 500, OkaPoka wrote:just say ur dva so i can mark you down as town babyrage
I hydra’d with him as DrewVa twice, once in Overkill 2 and 2nd in LNT.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:55 am

Post by NaCl »

Hey, Oka, could you spell out why Krazy is not really engaging with the game and that makes him scum? I'm just not seeing him jump out at me among this slow start.

Because I kind of agree with the first part, but I also feel like there are other people who aren't doing that and are doing it worse.
Mostly Eddie Cane, who said he wouldn't be around much and then made use of his time to go and do irrelevant things. I don't really doubt the fact that he's on vacation, but assuming that's the case, I would have expected something more substantial rather than skirting around.
VOTE: Eddie Cane
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Hectic »

You guys are doing great.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Yea, but on a scale of 1 to 100, how much greater am
I
doing?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 503, NaCl wrote:I would have expected something more substantial rather than skirting around.
:lol:
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:03 am

Funny though it was that Eddie vote was garbage.

"I know he's on vacation but he should be contributing anyway" like how do you know how much time he has for mafia right now.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 505, pisskop wrote:Yea, but on a scale of 1 to 100, how much greater am
I
doing?
Knowing you, 110.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:30 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 507, Something_Smart wrote:Funny though it was that Eddie vote was garbage.

"I know he's on vacation but he should be contributing anyway" like how do you know how much time he has for mafia right now.
That's not what I said. It's more that he has enough time to post in this game but doesn't seem to be making anything of substance.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:32 am

I mean having enough time to post and having enough time to read and then post are two different things and you seem to be conflating them.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:34 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 510, Something_Smart wrote:I mean having enough time to post and having enough time to read and then post are two different things and you seem to be conflating them.
Maybe, but I don't see the point in posting for the sake of posting.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:39 am

But is posting for the sake of posting scummy?
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:44 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 512, Something_Smart wrote:But is posting for the sake of posting scummy?
I think it could be. Although to be fair, posting thoughts without being really caught up is worse, which isn't the case here. I suppose it's unproductive but you are right that he could have time to post and not read fully so he's only responding to trivial things. Do you believe that he hasn't been reading the thread beyond what is immediately there? Or is that just a hypothetical?

Eddie, is your vote on Nancy serious?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:48 am

In post 513, NaCl wrote:Do you believe that he hasn't been reading the thread beyond what is immediately there? Or is that just a hypothetical?
I mean, it's the natural assumption to make when he's barely posting and his posts only interact with stuff immediately before them.

I don't think there's anything wrong with throwing out a few short posts while on vacation.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:51 am

Post by NaCl »

His posts gave me more the impression that he had read the thread, though.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:53 am

Post by NaCl »

Actually, upon rereading, you might be right. Yeah, I think I'm being too focused.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:55 am

Post by NaCl »

UNVOTE:

I'm still not completely convinced but it's unproductive to really think about it. I'm pretty busy myself today and will spend more time on looking through people tomorrow.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Spoiler:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Titus »

@Krazy, We aren't playing with who can beat us. Anyone can be lynched. If we were, we'd have to vote Nancy because her response is to belittle anyone who suspects her is toxic as fuck. We vote scum.

Pine is pretty surely town. So is Oka.

If I am wrong, I'll suck it up and deal with it then.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 508, Hectic wrote:
In post 505, pisskop wrote:Yea, but on a scale of 1 to 100, how much greater am
I
doing?
Knowing you, 110.
I'm pretty sure you haven't seen me at my best.

i consider myself to be a top tier player. not top 10, but certainly if you got a large game with the best players of the site than I'd have a home there
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:28 am

Post by pisskop »

hmmm

although a lot of super good players left soon after I joined . . .
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 256, Something_Smart wrote:I don't think scum-bob would have any difficulty making that post?

I find this a little weird. From its chronology I can only assuem you were responding to nan posts. Where she questiosn hectic vote. A posts that does not imply she a town read on me but that a it stands she couldnt see anything scum indicative so far. Which is far cry from some thinkign that post looks towny. What she said is she liked my doc comments. Which is different from town reading those comments. But instead reading them as value to town

But you first response is to shout (paraphrased)" oh but scum bob could make that post"

I could understand this if it was accompanied by something you claimed to have seen that resulted in you scum reading. But there is no comment on my alignment in your post.

So im trying it hard to see the purpose of your post

I just cant see you making that post if you didnt already have scum read one me. Unless you were scum trying to shade what i said.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 519, Titus wrote:@Krazy, We aren't playing with who can beat us. Anyone can be lynched. If we were, we'd have to vote Nancy because her response is to belittle anyone who suspects her is toxic as fuck. We vote scum.

I was going to publically apologise to you because it was wrong of me to threaten to pl you but your push on me last night was disgustingly shitty but it’s obviously not against site rules for someone to bully people and be hurtful and tonedeaf.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 523, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 519, Titus wrote:@Krazy, We aren't playing with who can beat us. Anyone can be lynched. If we were, we'd have to vote Nancy because her response is to belittle anyone who suspects her is toxic as fuck. We vote scum.

I was going to publically apologise to you because it was wrong of me to threaten to pl you but your push on me last night was disgustingly shitty but it’s obviously not against site rules for someone to bully people and be hurtful and tonedeaf.
You accused me of being abusive to you in HP when I treated you similarly, the only difference is you were actually scum in that game, so I obviously have to ask, why the hypocrisy here? Why do you think it’s ever okay for you to do something to me that you called “abusive” in a past game, when I was actually right but you doing the exact same thing to me here but being dead wrong, is somehow okay with you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”