Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 770, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes Hectic, it definitely is your fault because of that dumb gimmick post. And the fact that you’re not even acknowledging how extremely antitown that was and refusing to take any responsibility for it at all is concerning.

I already told you, if you don’t convince me on how possibly risking outing the PO is protown. I’m not freaking answering you. If you could clearly tell I wasn’t the doc based off of my reaction then why tf are you still pursuing this?

And just to make this crystal clear to you:

If you don’t convince me on how possibly risking outing PR is protown, I’m not answering your question.

So do that or stop asking.
I've taken responsibility; I admit that was my fault if you're town, and I can't convince you that was a pro-town post... because it wasn't.

@everyone: Am I wasting my time, or could someone else ask Nancy the question if they think there's merit to this? I'm unsure yet if her stubbornness to not answer the question is genuine frustration, or if I'm onto something and she doesn't want to explain herself. I need a fifth opinion.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

That's just Nancy being Nancy

Question is whether she is playing it up
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 775, Hectic wrote:
In post 770, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yes Hectic, it definitely is your fault because of that dumb gimmick post. And the fact that you’re not even acknowledging how extremely antitown that was and refusing to take any responsibility for it at all is concerning.

I already told you, if you don’t convince me on how possibly risking outing the PO is protown. I’m not freaking answering you. If you could clearly tell I wasn’t the doc based off of my reaction then why tf are you still pursuing this?

And just to make this crystal clear to you:

If you don’t convince me on how possibly risking outing PR is protown, I’m not answering your question.

So do that or stop asking.
I've taken responsibility; I admit that was my fault if you're town, and I can't convince you that was a pro-town post... because it wasn't.

@everyone: Am I wasting my time, or could someone else ask Nancy the question if they think there's merit to this? I'm unsure yet if her stubbornness to not answer the question is genuine frustration, or if I'm onto something and she doesn't want to explain herself. I need a fifth opinion.

:facepalm:

Are you scum here or seriously being this dense? Are you not fucking reading my posts or what? I said, fucking convince me that risking possibly outing freaking PR is protown! God!
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 776, OkaPoka wrote:That's just Nancy being Nancy

Question is whether she is playing it up
I never fake my emotions.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

And shoshin didn't think what she did was a trust tell
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 779, OkaPoka wrote:And shoshin didn't think what she did was a trust tell
I’m not freaking Shoshin, so exactly what does that have jack to do with me?

I know I’m always genuine and that has been consistently true for every game I’ve played, with the sole exception of Shirley, you jest.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 777, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Are you scum here or seriously being this dense? Are you not fucking reading my posts or what? I said, fucking convince me that risking possibly outing freaking PR is protown! God!
I don't understand how explaining your thought process will risk outing another PR. Whatever, I'm getting nowhere with this.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 781, Hectic wrote:
In post 777, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Are you scum here or seriously being this dense? Are you not fucking reading my posts or what? I said, fucking convince me that risking possibly outing freaking PR is protown! God!
I don't understand how explaining your thought process will risk outing another PR. Whatever, I'm getting nowhere with this.
If you’re actually town here, then use your brain, seriously. THINK about it. That’s why I don’t want to answer because I think my doing so is antitown. I’m honestly not meaning to be rude here but I really think it’s beyond freaking obvious.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ur both wasting each other;s time

yall down for a wagon
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Hectic »

Absolutely. Oak is superior.

VOTE: Pine
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

why pine again?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Well I'm not voting Nancy today.

I'll do Eddie Cane, pops, DrDoolittle, Krazy, Hectic, bob3141 or NaCl.

Pretty much everyone else on this list is town or town enough for today (Amrun). Can we lynch today please?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 786, Titus wrote:NaCl.
hum?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 786, Titus wrote:Well I'm not voting Nancy today.

I'll do Eddie Cane, pops, DrDoolittle, Krazy, Hectic, bob3141 or NaCl.

Pretty much everyone else on this list is town or town enough for today (Amrun). Can we lynch today please?
I don’t see why scum!DDL pockets me here and I don’t want to lynch Krazy or Naci.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

You really don't see the value of someone giving you a townread Nancy?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 785, OkaPoka wrote:why pine again?
Same reasons as before. I do need to read pages 11 to 24, and I'll get to that tomorrow.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 789, OkaPoka wrote:You really don't see the value of someone giving you a townread Nancy?
Because as you already pointed out, I’m not exactly a consensus obvtown read yet, so why does scum!DDL pocket me when he could just as easily be pushing my mislynch?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because youll defend him for it?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

and nancy you r basically townreading anyone who townreads you and the job of scum is to _____
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 792, pisskop wrote:Because youll defend him for it?
This is the second game in a row he’s correctly read me and I ISO’d one of his scumgames and he was way more active in that and aggressively pushing mislynches. Do you see him doing that here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 793, OkaPoka wrote:and nancy you r basically townreading anyone who townreads you and the job of scum is to _____
WIFOM?

And that isn’t true at all. I wouldn’t tr him for that if it was even remotely suspicious like Maria in Forgotten Hourglass.

I’m really getting annoyed that my reads keep being doubted. Have you forgotten Newsroom, where I correctly nailed the scumteam (don’t out me please)?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

nancy we just played baton pass together
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 796, OkaPoka wrote:nancy we just played baton pass together
No, I was in Newsroom and I caught GL D1 and SS D2. Unfortunately, you guys didn’t listen to me and mislynched that lurker who I told you was town but we finally did lynch SS on D3, I think. No, I was also mason doc with TT & T or whatever his name is, so this is like the 4th game I’ve played with you. You just don’t realize it yet. (Again, please don’t out me).
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

No I know exactly who you are and mislynching Engima was a necessary evil because he wasn't playing the game while S_S was willing to play the game. And I also remember the mason doc game, the one where you tried to get your mason buddy killed and I had to threaten to lol vig randomly because town wanted to let a 3p achieve a win condition.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 797, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 796, OkaPoka wrote:nancy we just played baton pass together
No, I was in Newsroom and I caught GL D1 and SS D2. Unfortunately, you guys didn’t listen to me and mislynched that lurker who I told you was town but we finally did lynch SS on D3, I think. No, I was also mason doc with TT & T or whatever his name is, so this is like the 4th game I’ve played with you. You just don’t realize it yet. (Again, please don’t out me).
In Great Idea Mafia. That’s why I’m so confident on Elsa being town here, because as you might remember, she was scum in that game along with Ofriz.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”