Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 698, jjh927 wrote:Mastina read on you looks like a lazy version of my read on you that I haven't explained outside of my head yet
She always scumreads me when we’re town.
ALWAYS
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like her read on me just looks like she knows I’m town I’m not sure how to explain it more then that
GTKAS
| here.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 185, Menalque wrote:Why is chemist town?

Why is jjh possibly scum?
In post 361, Menalque wrote:@chem how much are you talking to your team about this game?
In post 371, Menalque wrote:hito your chem vote is bad

I feel like you're voting there because you're expecting chem to do things and that's just not gonna happen regardless of alignment
In post 373, Menalque wrote:I also think chem!scum is very catchable late game whereas chem!town is mislynch bait who scum love to mislynch on D1
In post 455, Menalque wrote:I mean I think I’m leaning chem town but I have no idea why tf he’s voting ofhrz
@klick

think he would be more confident on it as scum and use it to do things like push hito

Obviously the second part doesn’t line up if hito is scum but still
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 690, jjh927 wrote:but I kinda assumed you must have read it based on how you're delaying placing me
No, no, the delayed placement is due to a combination of factors.
The aforementioned "you'll probably get nightkilled if you're town"; the fact that getting a read on you so early seems like a waste of time; the fact that your stated approach to the best way to sort you (the "I'll be good regardless of alignment on D1, but look to degradations of quality on future days") is indeed something that resonates true with me; there was at least one more reason for it but I'm having trouble recalling what it was.

Basically I trust you to be sorted easily with enough time so I don't need to spend extra time on you when you're not a high-priority sort. This is team mafia; this is a stacked playerlist, but also filled with players that I have a traditionally-not-so-excellent track record at reliably reading. Trying to read someone who is difficult to read, when there is a high chance that they will be sorted on their own given enough time, when they are not someone who there is an immediate need to sort, seems like a waste of time best spent elsewhere.

To put it another way.

If you are scum I don't expect that there is a critical need to identify you and lynch you on D1.
If you are town I don't expect that there is a critical need to identify you on D1 particularly given that you won't be mislynched in this game in all probability.

You and Jingle were the two players who this applied to. I did accidentally develop a townread on Jingle without trying but have mostly kept myself from forming a too-early townread on you.

If I thought that I was in any way shape or form a high priority nightkill (I would be if I claimed but as long as I'm unclaimed it don't matter how much I softclaim, I aint eating the nightkill, so I'm not a high priority nightkill), I would by necessity form a read on you to the best of my ability; if I thought that sorting you today was a make-or-break the game situation where if I didn't correctly peg you as scum the game would end in a scum win, I would by necessity form a read on you to the best of my ability.

But neither applies so you're someone who, unless a wagon develops on you, is a waste of time to try and sort right now.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 678, Bitmap wrote:Also adding that he mentioned how postie was accused about being proxy!RC but she wasn't.
Spoiler: Thanks for reminding me this exists

Not sure if I can tag myself yet but some people in this game definitely could
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 694, Alisae wrote:Btw I definitely think mastina v bitmap is not a TvT
Great, then you know Bitmap is scum!
In post 699, Alisae wrote:like I think bitmap just wanting to use my script to not read mastina’s posts seems more town indicative then scum indicative and bitmap seems to feel like he’s being super marginalized. Like maybe that makes him town but his playstyle is freaking me out
What if I told you.
That Bitmap's "I'm being marginalized!" posts.
Were to serve an agenda to sell a specific narrative of the scumreads on his slot being based around something that they weren't actually based around?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 705, mastina wrote:
In post 699, Alisae wrote:like I think bitmap just wanting to use my script to not read mastina’s posts seems more town indicative then scum indicative and bitmap seems to feel like he’s being super marginalized. Like maybe that makes him town but his playstyle is freaking me out
What if I told you.
Were to serve an agenda to sell a specific narrative of the scumreads on his slot being based around something that they weren't actually based around?
What if I told you that literally no one asked for your opinion
GTKAS
| here.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 704, jjh927 wrote:
In post 678, Bitmap wrote:Also adding that he mentioned how postie was accused about being proxy!RC but she wasn't.
Spoiler: Thanks for reminding me this exists

Not sure if I can tag myself yet but some people in this game definitely could
Normally I’d say EF but I think this is the one game I’m not lynchbait in
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 706, Alisae wrote:
What if I told you.
In post 478, Alisae wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP FURRY
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 700, Alisae wrote:
In post 698, jjh927 wrote:Mastina read on you looks like a lazy version of my read on you that I haven't explained outside of my head yet
ALWAYS
It's frustrating because I wanna be able to say some meta thing too except one that makes you be wrong but the meta thing in my case is that me and Mastina probably just townread each other all the time
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 709, jjh927 wrote:
In post 700, Alisae wrote:
ALWAYS
It's frustrating because I wanna be able to say some meta thing too except one that makes you be wrong but the meta thing in my case is that me and Mastina probably just townread each other all the time
You know how mastina plays scum right?
GTKAS
| here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 706, Alisae wrote:What if I told you that literally no one asked for your opinion
If people don't want my opinion then they should try playing/reading the other games because in this game I am a player and I am going to have opinions on everything.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I think I do and I don't think this is it
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Menalque »

catching up
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 706, Alisae wrote:
What if I told you.
Tbf I think the second point is crucial.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

Bad take: mastina is scum because she hasn’t referenced the flowchart yet

Yes I’m joking
GTKAS

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 553, Bitmap wrote:I mean I know I'm only being pushed because scum team is afraid of RC.
Why does Bitmap make this post in response to such minimal pressure from me when he hasn't called me scum elsewhere?

It's a response that doesn't make sense naturally from some persecution complex. He has adopted the victim mindset in order to defend himself.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

@mastina
In post 632, Jingle wrote:
In post 616, mastina wrote:It was more or less "Jingle is being so blatantly obviously opportunistic there's no way that he's actually scum", more or less a too scummy for a competent player to actually be scum argument.
Hey mastina, what's my opinion on D1 wagons on me?
In post 623, Jingle wrote:tl;dr on the case in rough order of strength:

Projection
Discrediting
Lack of Follow Through
Defensiveness
Trajectory

Am I wrong in my summation?
JJH, what is the most compelling part of mastina's wall for you?
This is a Parachute.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 634, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 630, Shadoweh wrote:I've probably changed my mind about Kerset. Hito's still scum though? Why aren't more people voting him???
because I don’t think you ever explained that
I dunno why I have to explain it tbh, no one is townreading him so people obviously don't think he's very town but people aren't voting him. I didn't like his post voting Chemist for uh, calling me town, I guess that's a bit biased on my part but it felt bizzare to me. I don't know how to explain it, person comes in, posts 'i am reading this person' 'okay i think they're town', I don't get why you'd vote them for this as a big deal. If you look at your own reads you'll see voting him to be full of kibou!! ✩⃛( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)
In post 651, jjh927 wrote:
In post 635, jjh927 wrote:I don't think I've really seen much from Bitmap besides arguing with Mastina, talking about RC, townreading Klick and scumreading Jingle, but I'd be interested to see if someone can prove me wrong.
that seems like a lot of stuff to me???? pour qoi is this not zutto sufficient?

Stop wasting time crossvoting tbh, I also can't remember what mastina's done besides call Bitmap scum, but that might be because my eyes are kiri ni naruing over these posts. I'm not voting for mastina or Bitmap, I think this is distracting in general.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Klick »

Several external people have acknowledged that Bitmap has reason to feel upset by how he's been pushed around in the thread, independent of his reaction. That should at least make his reaction here a plausible town reaction.

I think the idea that Bitmap isn't actually feeling the 'persecution complex' and it's all just a scum ploy is a bit silly.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 718, Shadoweh wrote:Stop wasting time crossvoting tbh, I also can't remember what mastina's done besides call Bitmap scum, but that might be because my eyes are kiri ni naruing over these posts. I'm not voting for mastina or Bitmap, I think this is distracting in general.
Disagree. I think this fight is going to be crucial to the victory of town. I doubt either of them ends up being the lynch today, but the fight itself should be incredibly valuable BECAUSE it's polarizing.
This is a Parachute.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 716, jjh927 wrote:
In post 553, Bitmap wrote:I mean I know I'm only being pushed because scum team is afraid of RC.
Why does Bitmap make this post in response to such minimal pressure from me when he hasn't called me scum elsewhere?

It's a response that doesn't make sense naturally from some persecution complex. He has adopted the victim mindset in order to defend himself.
Have you ever played with RC before?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 717, Jingle wrote:JJH, what is the most compelling part of mastina's wall for you?
I mean, the thing that switched my focus was the rather extensive list of discredits, especially with the context of Bitmap going straight to discrediting me the second I made clear he was still very much on my scumpile.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 721, Bitmap wrote:
In post 716, jjh927 wrote:

Have you ever played with RC before?
Yes. You are not RC
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 719, Klick wrote:Several external people have acknowledged that Bitmap has reason to feel upset by how he's been pushed around in the thread, independent of his reaction. That should at least make his reaction here a plausible town reaction.

I think the idea that Bitmap isn't actually feeling the 'persecution complex' and it's all just a scum ploy is a bit silly.
Posts like this are why Klick is obvtown AF, btw.

Also, the post where she immediately gave literally the only person on her team that would have relevant thoughts on me's thoughts if that person was looking at the game from a town POV.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”