Titus (1) -
Elsa Jay
OkaPoka (1) -
Krazy
popsofctown (1) -
Amrun

Not Voting (5) -
Something_Smart, NaCl, Eddie Cane, OkaPoka, Nancy Drew 39

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 823, Pine wrote:
In post 822, Elsa Jay wrote:What part of "focus on the players in this game" do I have to keep repeating for it to finally stick?

I came to play with you guys, not the other 30 something people as well. If I wanted that I would've taken the large.
I mean, I
want
to agree with this, but you're railing against the central conceit of Team Mafia.
I'm only doing it since that's what it's devolving into at the moment. I see it as supplementary, not "if your partners don't give me a reasons your Obvtown your scum".

As you can see I dont Like Oka's approach.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Elsa, my question directed to Nancy is more for Nancy's sake than for my sake if you know what I mean. Like I've said this before I don't know why you can't understand this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

wagons plz happen
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i think all the more active people are closer to the town bin unless I pursue some team solves but then I need to pull the trigger on something thats going to be a lot of work and may have no payoff

i could just park my vote on someone who is being a lurksack i guess
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Krazy »

I will be on the road most of the day tomorrow. If I still have energy when I get home I'll try to catch up then, otherwise Tuesday. I'm still kinda dealing with holiday travels.

My team got back to me a little which made me think about a few slots more.

Pops you are amai townie kawaii ko-chan. Someone wanted you to know this, you can guess who

Bob, for reference I am also det. Pikachu. I was in a game with you a bit back and you feel kinda diff here than you did there. Is there any mitigating factor that would explain that (pressure from your team etc.?)

Salt I was in a game with you, either on weiss or dva, and you feel a little more passive here than you did there. Kinda same question, has your playstyle changed much in last two or three months?

oka, maria has played with you but she has no useful metric for reading your alignment. I know there's more you've said but I will have to save that for tomorrow

Hectic, srs bsns questions. Mad Max: Fury Road or Road Warrior? Fallout or Last of Us? Imagine Dragons or Iron Maiden? These are essential to me understanding your alignment :)

More when I'm not mobile posting
vote conspiracy
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

okay you'll probs answer this tmr but i was wondering how you/your team knows my playstyle as either alignment because i dont think your analysis was right

as in the things you said about scum me is more often said about town me
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

in fact I've never been called annoying while playing scum lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 830, Krazy wrote:I am also det. Pikachu.
det pika was fairly lit.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

town I guess is fair to call me annoying
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Krazy »

Yeah that wasn't a team conclusion, that was me recalling my meta impression from games I read. I.e. When I read your scum games I tended to feel annoyed at you as someone not in the game. Also you'd have like 700 posts which goes against the grain with typical scum metas so the 'annoyed' feeling was one of the only metrics I got off it. It wasn't a conclusion from my team, it was a conclusion from when I read your games in that mini normal when I was DVa. I think you died before I talked about it. Idr it was like months... A year ago?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 833, pisskop wrote:
In post 830, Krazy wrote:I am also det. Pikachu.
det pika was fairly lit.
Yeah we were doing well, sorry I couldn't handle nom better

Ok for real now I'm off gn
vote conspiracy
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

700 posts is weaksauce
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 807, popsofctown wrote:Does that mean you don't want to be in a hood with me :(
In post 809, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 807, popsofctown wrote:Does that mean you don't want to be in a hood with me :(
I like my neighbour, they’re really cool. Perhaps a future game? :lol:
If you're town, you realize posts like these help mafia PR hunt the doc and contribute nothing to solving the game, right?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:38 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: pops
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

My team and I have differing opinions on reads atm, still arguing. Worst and Ank are caught up as well as myself.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

All 3 of these people have votes, but I would like to propose a town bloc of Titus, Oka, SS.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Although, the only voter anybody on my team town reads is Ank -> Elsa
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 827, OkaPoka wrote:Elsa, my question directed to Nancy is more for Nancy's sake than for my sake if you know what I mean. Like I've said this before I don't know why you can't understand this.
Well, what would you like me to do Oka? My teammates clearly don’t understand what you’re even asking. All I’ve gotten so far is Auro telling me it’s too early for him to have a read on SS. I’m sure you mean well but you’re putting undue pressure on me over something that’s outside of my control. I keep leaving messages practically nagging my teammates to respond. I think like Elsa already suggested, you’re treating my slot more like I’m in a hydra where my teammates would you know, actually be paying a modicum of attention to this game, which they’re obviously not.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Maybe Amrun too?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 838, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 809, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I like my neighbour, they’re really cool. Perhaps a future game? :lol:
If you're town, you realize posts like these help mafia PR hunt the doc and contribute nothing to solving the game, right?
Yes I do and you can 100% blame Hectic for that. He did that fake doc gambit and I reacted to it and immediately unvoted him and then I obviously realized he obviously couldn’t be doc but by then the damage was already done and then he kept badgering until I finally admitted I thought briefly he had doc claimed, so I obviously outed myself as a neighbour, which never would have happened otherwise.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:04 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 759, OkaPoka wrote:Nacl I have a lot more town reads and not many good scumreads so I'm just poking around until I find something I feel good to push
Yeah, but I'm trying to get a better read on you because I don't feel like you've really commented on much that's more than surface level and I want you to kind of elaborate on things.
In post 830, Krazy wrote:
Salt I was in a game with you, either on weiss or dva, and you feel a little more passive here than you did there. Kinda same question, has your playstyle changed much in last two or three months?
I have not played with either of them but I think you are Wagonomics? That was the game we were together in. No, it's just that I finally realized that I don't do well in games that have more than like 9 people in it because I can't really keep track of too many people at the same time. I'd initially hoped that it was just a thing I did as scum but this is actually the first game with 13+ players in it where I'm town and I don't feel that great here either.

There are a bunch of people who I don't feel like I have a grip on, most of all bob. I haven't really been following what he's been saying and I'm just trusting Farkran's townread on him. But yeah, I just mostly have some townreads and a few weak scumreads that I don't really feel confident in.

@Pops
Could you help explain your townread on Oka? I know a bunch of people are liking him, but I really don't have a good feeling on him and I know you
love
tolerate explaining things to me. To me, it feels like his posts don't really have that much depth to them and I can't really see that much into it.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:12 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Nancy you always have an expectation of people treating you as obvtown and I'm hoping that if even your teammates can't explain why you are obvtown you will stop beating our heads over not locking you town.

Idk what to say nacl if you don't like what I've had to say then unlucky
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

@NACL why aren't you voting? Too salty? (Sorry couldn't resist the pun.)
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:18 am

Post by OkaPoka »