She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 942, bob3141 wrote:
In post 760, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 577, Hectic wrote:Hi, Nancy, are you related to Doctor Drew?

I'm V/LA until Monday in case you missed that; I was being serious when I said I've only read the first two pages.
I'll come and obvtown my slot real quick when I'm back so you don't need to worry.

Oh
whoops
, I just dropped my
stethoscope
, how clumsy of me! I guess I'll retreat into my
consulting room
, and consult my
Drew
(hint hint)
I was obviously trying to keep my being in a hood a secret but scum can clearly obviously tell by my sudden unvote that I thought Hectic was doc. Now he continues to push this, maybe to sort me as he claims but I can also see the possibility that he’s also trying to out the PO as well.

Why do you feel teh need to out yourself being in a hood. Based on unvoting a player that had clearly could not be the doc. With him being outed as being in hood at teh start of the game. Clearly he could be doc who isnt in a hood. And why do you think scum would know your in hood by unvoting.

Also how do you think hectic is trying to out the PO
It was obvious after I immediately unvoted Hectic. Yeah, I obviously realized that immediately after unvoting him. No offense but seriously, are you freaking kidding me here? :shifty:

Read my entire conversation with Hectic.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 943, Amrun wrote:
In post 914, OkaPoka wrote:this is very good actually

i want

<elsa,nacl,ddl,bob,amrun> to take sides and comment on this
Pops is still scum, Eddie is even more town.
What about Bob?

Spoiler:
Trivia points to anyone who gets this.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:09 am

Post by OkaPoka »

bob thoughts on pops n eddie?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Pine »

In post 911, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 892, Pine wrote:Town to scum or scum to town?

Labels, people, ffs
I want to say maybe once in my life I've seen a readlist listed scum to town, and it was clearly labeled as such.

Town is at the top. Town is always at the top.
I’ve seen it scum on top more than once, but I thought it was Town -> Scum

In that case...what the
fuck
are you smoking? Your list is upside down my dude.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 953, Pine wrote:
In post 911, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 892, Pine wrote:Town to scum or scum to town?

Labels, people, ffs
I want to say maybe once in my life I've seen a readlist listed scum to town, and it was clearly labeled as such.

Town is at the top. Town is always at the top.
I’ve seen it scum on top more than once, but I thought it was Town -> Scum

In that case...what the
fuck
are you smoking? Your list is upside down my dude.
:igmeou:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Calling it now, Pine is either on crack or scum, depending on Mastina read.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

My concern is I obviously don’t tr Hectic but I’m really starting to understand both Skitter’s and Krazy’s suspicions on Pine but then Krazy is dead wrong on Oka, so eh?

He is clearly confibiasing me and not doing anything to sort me. There is no way in hell, I should be Pine’s #1 sr, especially with Mastina on his team.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Pine »

In post 955, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Calling it now, Pine is either on crack or scum, depending on Mastina read.
Why would Mastina have anything to do with it?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 956, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:My concern is I obviously don’t tr Hectic but I’m really starting to understand both Skitter’s and Krazy’s suspicions on Pine but then Krazy is dead wrong on Oka, so eh?

He is clearly confibiasing me and not doing anything to sort me. There is no way in hell, I should be Pine’s #1 sr, especially with Mastina on his team.
No way in hell is Mastina ever sr me here if Pine is town, no freaking way.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 957, Pine wrote:
In post 955, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Calling it now, Pine is either on crack or scum, depending on Mastina read.
Why would Mastina have anything to do with it?
Because she’s never once wrongly sr me as town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:48 am

Post by OkaPoka »

nancy you do realize if pine is scum he can you know
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 830, Krazy wrote:I will be on the road most of the day tomorrow. If I still have energy when I get home I'll try to catch up then, otherwise Tuesday. I'm still kinda dealing with holiday travels.

My team got back to me a little which made me think about a few slots more.

Pops you are amai townie kawaii ko-chan. Someone wanted you to know this, you can guess who

Bob, for reference I am also det. Pikachu. I was in a game with you a bit back and you feel kinda diff here than you did there. Is there any mitigating factor that would explain that (pressure from your team etc.?)

Salt I was in a game with you, either on weiss or dva, and you feel a little more passive here than you did there. Kinda same question, has your playstyle changed much in last two or three months?

oka, maria has played with you but she has no useful metric for reading your alignment. I know there's more you've said but I will have to save that for tomorrow

Hectic, srs bsns questions. Mad Max: Fury Road or Road Warrior? Fallout or Last of Us? Imagine Dragons or Iron Maiden? These are essential to me understanding your alignment :)

More when I'm not mobile posting
I think that was the first game of mafia i had on this site. When you replaced in day 2 or 3 i think. Cant realy say why i would feel different but it could either be that its just early day one.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:16 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 838, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 807, popsofctown wrote:Does that mean you don't want to be in a hood with me :(
In post 809, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 807, popsofctown wrote:Does that mean you don't want to be in a hood with me :(
I like my neighbour, they’re really cool. Perhaps a future game? :lol:
If you're town, you realize posts like these help mafia PR hunt the doc and contribute nothing to solving the game, right?

You say posts liek that dont help but what do you think her motivation was.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 839, Titus wrote:VOTE: pops

I see you voted pops without giving any reasonign for your vote on him. Although you have mentioned a scum read on him several times. I cant actualy see your reasoning behind the vote and the proceeding scum read in your iso. So what in teh game have you seen that has made you come to the conclusion that pops is scum

In fact all i can find is you pushing the fact that you liked the hectic vs pops wagons idea. What in your words makes you think that their was a potential Vs in their wagons. Since you think pops is scum how do you think this hectic vs pops wagon pays out on hectics alignment.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:36 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 841, Eddie Cane wrote:All 3 of these people have votes, but I would like to propose a town bloc of Titus, Oka, SS.
In post 844, Eddie Cane wrote:Maybe Amrun too?

What is you reasoning behind a town block of these 4. As i cant realy see why you in your opinion would town read these players enough to form them into town block.

For instance with look at your iso i cant see in your iso once interacting with titus

With oka you simply say he feels townier than another game. But neither what his alignment was that game or how much townier he feels. And how you came to that conclusion.

On smart all i can see before then realy is askign nancy what her teams read on him was. A player you had earlier voted for. oh and a greeting to him. And after all you do is him for read list and what his teams raeds are.

And even armum you only ask what his teams reads are.

And for every question there is no follow up by you on what you thought of any answers they may have given. Only a simply list of 4 players you say should be town block but not why, you think that.

I could undestand you maybe null reading a group of players or even privatly concider soem of tehm town based on what youve seen. But to form a town block with player you have barley interacted with no real sign of you really trying to sort them.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 892, Pine wrote:
In post 889, Something_Smart wrote:{Nancy, bob}
{pisskop, Titus, Hectic, Oka}
{Pine}
{Eddie, Elsa, Amrun, NaCl, Krazy} - null
{pops, DDL}
Town to scum or scum to town?

Labels, people, ffs

You ask for clarification on teh order of his read list. But what do you think of his reads and if you disagree on the placement of players. And why do you feel that way?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I feel like if somebody coded a robot to play mafia it would sound like Bob
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Hectic »

Nancy, I have been a little unhappy irl recently. I try not to let real life affect my emotions here, but maybe it leaked into my interaction with you? I'm not sure how though because I was just trying to stay level headed and reasonable. My lack of engagement before was because I hadn't read the game until yesterday.
But since you've somehow gauged that and are scumreading me for it, please don't. I'm not asking you to townread me for this, I just want you to consider it NAI. Also, vote Pine with me if you scumread him too.

I've realised I shouldn't force myself to play if I'm feeling down so I'll be back tomorrow after hopefully a good night of sleep.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Hectic »

One more thing, I do agree with pops' reasons for scumreading Eddie. He outed them to prove a point rather than productive reasons, that's a scum mindset where he wants to be correct about everything, but being correct does not equal being town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 964, bob3141 wrote:town block
Town blocs fail because people call attention to them. Town blocs form naturally, with an unspoken understanding between the players. You dont vote for a town bloc. They just -are-
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm keeping cards to my chest for a while but I do want to chime in and say:
In post 968, Hectic wrote:that's a scum mindset where he wants to be correct about everything
Do you (and Pops I guess but we are talking in PT) genuinely believe these words? The scum mindset is to be correct about everything... what does that even mean?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:55 am

Post by pisskop »

it means vote for heck
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

What's happening is I'm lazy on mobile and I am waiting to reply to a bunch of stuff from nancy and others when I have a computer in a day or two

Realistically I'm going to forget everything I wanted to reply to tho
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 971, pisskop wrote:it means vote for heck
I find it more enjoyable to call people out on posting buzzwording nonsense and watching them confbias a justification.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:26 am

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: hectic

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”