Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1017, OkaPoka wrote:
REAL L1
Why are we here already.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

because its not insane to end a day before page 70?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:01 pm

But it doesn't really seem like a good idea to policy lynch someone in one third of the allotted time.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

im not pling them
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: unvote i can always hammer
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 975, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.09
Hectic (5) -
Pine, pisskop, Nancy Drew 39, DrDolittle, OkaPoka
popsofctown (2) -
Amrun, Titus
Pine (1) -
Hectic
DrDolittle (1) -
bob3141
Titus (1) -
Elsa Jay
OkaPoka (1) -
Krazy
Eddie Cane (1) -
popsofctown

Not Voting (3) -
Something_Smart, NaCl, Eddie Cane

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:05 pm

In post 1028, pisskop wrote:im not pling them
If so, you seem to be in the minority.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE:

for now but pretty sure my vote will be going back on there.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i mean advocate for an alternative lynch s_s otherwise we are wasting our time here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

just one more vote for heck plz
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1027, Something_Smart wrote:But it doesn't really seem like a good idea to policy lynch someone in one third of the allotted time.
In post 1031, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1028, pisskop wrote:im not pling them
If so, you seem to be in the minority.
Your comment on the wagon happening quickly makes sense but how is Hectic a policy lynch?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:07 pm

Can we talk about that hammer attempt?

Is that bored-town-Elsa or lol-maybe-I-can-get-away-with-hammering-as-scum-Elsa?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1034, pisskop wrote:just one more vote for heck plz
You want me to revote him right now?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:08 pm

In post 1033, OkaPoka wrote:i mean advocate for an alternative lynch s_s otherwise we are wasting our time here
Right, because 100% of time in a mafia game is spent convincing people to lynch who you want to lynch.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:09 pm

In post 1035, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Your comment on the wagon happening quickly makes sense but how is Hectic a policy lynch?
Given that he's trolled a lot and nobody's stated any reasons for actually thinking he's scum, it's a pretty reasonable assumption.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1036, Something_Smart wrote:Can we talk about that hammer attempt?

Is that bored-town-Elsa or lol-maybe-I-can-get-away-with-hammering-as-scum-Elsa?
I remember town!Kokichi saying things like, “can I hammer my tr now?”
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1037, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I mean, if you do I intend to hammer the moment we get a new vote on them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:10 pm

Aside from the doc crumb thing which was clearly bullshit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think S_S defending hec and elsa trying to quickhammer it is comment enough until we see a flip.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

ftr i dont particularly SR S_S right now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:11 pm

In post 1040, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I remember town!Kokichi saying things like, “can I hammer my tr now?”
Yeah, it's clearly a player-dependent thing. I don't recall any Elsa-hammers off the top of my head so I don't know if this is a thing he likes to do as town or as scum (or both).
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1039, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1035, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Your comment on the wagon happening quickly makes sense but how is Hectic a policy lynch?
Given that he's trolled a lot and nobody's stated any reasons for actually thinking he's scum, it's a pretty reasonable assumption.
I have. I don’t think you really understand the actual meaning of a policy lynch. Just because you disagree with the reasons, doesn’t make it a pl.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 967, Hectic wrote:Nancy, I have been a little unhappy irl recently. I try not to let real life affect my emotions here, but maybe it leaked into my interaction with you? I'm not sure how though because I was just trying to stay level headed and reasonable. My lack of engagement before was because I hadn't read the game until yesterday.
But since you've somehow gauged that and are scumreading me for it, please don't. I'm not asking you to townread me for this, I just want you to consider it NAI. Also, vote Pine with me if you scumread him too.

I've realised I shouldn't force myself to play if I'm feeling down so I'll be back tomorrow after hopefully a good night of sleep.
i think this post is disgusting - hectic is kinda lowkey bringing AtE to the game which is out of character for him and seems to be sad about being caught for the wrong reasons by using the NAI argument

maybe im wrong
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1041, pisskop wrote:
In post 1037, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I mean, if you do I intend to hammer the moment we get a new vote on them.
Oh, well as SS pointed out, we still have 9 days, so I’m not in any rush. He is still my preferred wagon unless something changes in the next 9 days.

But I do think there’s something to consider wrt the speed of that wagon, so I’m fine waiting.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:17 pm

In post 1046, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I have. I don’t think you really understand the actual meaning of a policy lynch. Just because you disagree with the reasons, doesn’t make it a pl.
Right, you had some stuff about his non-reaction to Titus outing the hood, and him seeming disconnected.

I do know what a policy lynch is. I was somewhat sarcastically assuming that people who hadn't given reasons simply wanted him dead because he was annoying, which was an intentional exaggeration. I wanted to spark some actual discussion about people's reasons.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”