Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1472, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Pine was pushing way too hard: first Krazy/me, then Hectic and when Piss and me jumped off, Pine wanted to ram through which is obviously now a Hectic mislynch.

And the jump to NaCi is hella gross. I believe there’s one scum on that wagon and I don’t think it’s you.
I object to this narrative. Pine hasn't been pushing anything too hard. He was the only one who pressured my reaction on the best plan being rejected, which suggested an attempt to sort me. He didn't push me too hard.

Krazy might be scum.
You think a feather pushes you too hard.
Hectic is scum, more likely than not.

NaCl is highly likely scum with Hectic.

Hectic DDL NaCl contains at least 2 scum, if not all three. If I am wrong on one, it's pops most likely.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1474, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1455, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1448, Hectic wrote:Jeez, Nancy, I was insinuating it was a townslip, not a scum one...
In post 1449, Hectic wrote:As in, you thought there were 2 scum total in the game rather than 3? Or did I misinterpret that post?
No, I did think there was only 2. Okay, you may be town. I don’t think scum!you would point that out.
@Titus, why does scum!Hectic make this post?
Towncred, agency capture, spam, buddying, any other creative reason while I fart? A million reasons. Being setup aware is not AI in an open.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Titus »

There's also theatre but that requires me listening to Math and Hectuc flipping scum first
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Titus, what does scum!Hectic get out of saying I townslipped? Had he done it last night, I’d be way more suspicious but today? seems counterproductive to a scum wincon.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1478, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Titus, what does scum!Hectic get out of saying I townslipped? Had he done it last night, I’d be way more suspicious but today? seems counterproductive to a scum wincon.
Agency capture is not counter productive.
Buddying is not counter productive

If he's scum, you're not voting for him. That's proscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1476, Titus wrote:
In post 1448, Hectic wrote:Jeez, Nancy, I was insinuating it was a townslip, not a scum one...
In post 1449, Hectic wrote:As in, you thought there were 2 scum total in the game rather than 3? Or did I misinterpret that post?
No, I did think there was only 2. Okay, you may be town. I don’t think scum!you would point that out.
Towncred, agency capture, spam, buddying, any other creative reason while I fart? A million reasons. Being setup aware is not AI in an open.
That isn’t what I asked. By saying I townslipped, he’s in essence townlocked me. Like how are you not seeing this?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1480, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1476, Titus wrote:
That isn’t what I asked. By saying I townslipped, he’s in essence townlocked me. Like how are you not seeing this?
Townlocks break when convenient. I just take it as hard town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1479, Titus wrote:
In post 1478, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Titus, what does scum!Hectic get out of saying I townslipped? Had he done it last night, I’d be way more suspicious but today? seems counterproductive to a scum wincon.

*Sigh* You’re really not making any sense here. How does it further a scum!Hectic wincon, to townlock me? because that’s exactly what he did when he pointed out I townslipped.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1482, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

*Sigh* You’re really not making any sense here. How does it further a scum!Hectic wincon, to townlock me? because that’s exactly what he did when he pointed out I townslipped.
Because you won't vote scum with him townlocked because he's likely not town.

Instead, you're voting Pine who likely is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1475, Titus wrote:Hectic DDL NaCl contains at least 2 scum, if not all three. If I am wrong on one, it's pops most likely.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1483, Titus wrote:
In post 1482, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Because you won't vote scum with him townlocked because he's likely not town.

Instead, you're voting Pine who likely is.
Why are you so sure about that? Have you done an extensive metacheck on him? Read his games, he is usually more laidback as town. And tell me, why you’re still so convinced on Hectic scum?

I still don’t see why scum!Hectic points out I townslipped.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1484, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1475, Titus wrote:Hectic DDL NaCl contains at least 2 scum, if not all three. If I am wrong on one, it's pops most likely.
This.

It is only D1 and no flips. I honestly don’t know how anyone can be that sure on who’s scum here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1480, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I townslipped, he’s in essence townlocked me
i think its something better slept on. it should be enough he isnt wagoned to infinity?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Auro just told me to sheep Krazy on Pine. Thanks Auro. <3. I’m glad at least one teammate is helping me here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1487, pisskop wrote:
In post 1480, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I townslipped, he’s in essence townlocked me
i think its something better slept on. it should be enough he isnt wagoned to infinity?
I would be way more suspicious had that happened yesterday but I just don’t see the scum motivation in him doing that. Townlocking
anyone
is pretty much suicide if you’re scum. It’s very different from just an obvtown read, which can be changed but you can’t backtrack on claiming someone townslipped.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

just like volpe townlocked me in baton pass and then turned on me given the opportunity right
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1490, OkaPoka wrote:just like volpe townlocked me in baton pass and then turned on me given the opportunity right
Did he actually say you townslipped? Because that’s irrevocable?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

no he at one point basically said i was guaranteed town
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

actually he spent almost the entire game treating me as lock town until uh something very naughty happened
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1491, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1490, OkaPoka wrote:just like volpe townlocked me in baton pass and then turned on me given the opportunity right
Hectic can’t redact this. He can’t later claim I didn’t actually townslip. Saying you townlock someone is different than saying they townslipped. If he ever walks back on that, he’d be essentially scumclaiming.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1104, Hectic wrote:
In post 1103, Hectic wrote:
Yeah, I probably would be less present if voted less, but people really need to stop associating defensiveness and survivalist nature with being scum, most town don't want to be mislynched just as much as scum don't want to be lynched.

Though, I do have reasons for being less present earlier, because I was V/LA.
This depends on the player though. I have bad case of acting survivalistic and putting more effort in when people start scumreading me.
This is, ftr, where i decided he might not be the best lynch of the day.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1492, OkaPoka wrote:no he at one point basically said i was guaranteed town
In post 1493, OkaPoka wrote:actually he spent almost the entire game treating me as lock town until uh something very naughty happened
But Hectic can’t take back that he said I townslipped because he’s lockscum if he ever does that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1494, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1491, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Hectic can’t redact this. He can’t later claim I didn’t actually townslip. Saying you townlock someone is different than saying they townslipped. If he ever walks back on that, he’d be essentially scumclaiming.
"in retrospect nancy faked it"
or
"nancy drew 39 has been killed"
or
"nancy its lylo ive trusted you this entire game you gotta trust me its x"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1496, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But Hectic can’t take back that he said I townslipped because he’s lockscum if he ever does that.
I disagree, however I dont think it speaks for either you or heck's alignment either way.

maybe its better to take this to a maf discussion thread?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1497, OkaPoka wrote:"in retrospect nancy faked it"
or
"nancy drew 39 has been killed"
or
"nancy its lylo ive trusted you this entire game you gotta trust me its x"
"I guess I misread it"
"I was mistaken"
"Despite the earlier posting . . ."

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”