Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

OR

Nancy Drew has died Last Night. They were
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

piss what are your updated thoughts on krazy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Kind of leaning towards town, but not for a specific reason. Better posting I guess
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also my teammates seem ambivalent about Kdog.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1497, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1494, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1491, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1490, OkaPoka wrote:just like volpe townlocked me in baton pass and then turned on me given the opportunity right
Did he actually say you townslipped? Because that’s irrevocable?
Hectic can’t redact this. He can’t later claim I didn’t actually townslip. Saying you townlock someone is different than saying they townslipped. If he ever walks back on that, he’d be essentially scumclaiming.
"in retrospect nancy faked it"
or
"nancy drew 39 has been killed"
or
"nancy its lylo ive trusted you this entire game you gotta trust me its x"
Yes, #2 does give me pause, so that definitely has crossed my mind. 1 is scumclaim and 3, well won’t work on me. There are players I tr more than him. If I’m NK’d, maybe possibly worry?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

piss would you ever be so naughty as to purposely buddy one person for your scum gameplan
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1505, OkaPoka wrote:piss would you ever be so naughty as to purposely buddy one person for your scum gameplan
Seriously? Im always choosing to arbitrarily bus a bud or pocket a townie as scum. And unlike most scum onsite, when I do it, I try to make it look like a natural progression.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

I legit plan out how many posts should happen in between a readflip when I do it as scum. And I crumb my changing reads.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Micc »

Votecount 1.16
Pine (4) -
Hectic, Amrun, Krazy, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (3) -
Pine, pisskop, Titus
Hectic (1) -
Elsa Jay
OkaPoka (1) -
NaCl
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Amrun (1) -
popsofctown
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
Krazy (1) -
Eddie Cane
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka

Not Voting (1) -
Something_Smart

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

how do you choose who to buddy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

Gamestate and expected value of the buddy.

Usually, I want to buddy somebody for the whole day or for the day. So I either set up somebody to be SRed the next day or just try to pocket them to infinity.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1500, pisskop wrote:OR

Yeah, if I’m killed, my theory goes out the window obviously. I agree, there’s a definite possibility that if Hectic is actually scum, then I’m likely dying sooner than later.

I still think it’s town indicative for him to claim that but yeah, if I’m killed, you should possibly worry.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol. I dont disagree. I think that oka is actually up there on the list.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

huh?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

of people who are most likely to eat a bullet?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ok
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1511, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1500, pisskop wrote:OR

Yeah, if I’m killed, my theory goes out the window obviously. I agree, there’s a definite possibility that if Hectic is actually scum, then I’m likely dying sooner than later.

I still think it’s town indicative for him to claim that but yeah, if I’m killed, you should possibly worry.
Smh If Hectic is scum, why would he shoot his whiteknight? He'd shoot me or Oka.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm getting killed tonight you're delusional
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:00 am

Post by pisskop »

pisskop wrote: Only people who have next to zero chance of being the NK volunteer to be the nk.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Hectic »

Ftr, I am strongly townreading Nancy at this point, and do believe the townslip is legitimate. You can consider it scummy if I suddenly flip on that. And if everyone's meta of her is true in that she's less aggressive and more laid back as scum, then this is nothing like that.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:25 am

Post by Hectic »

@Titus: Could you please make a case for why I'm scum? I don't think I've seen any legitimate reasons from you yet.

Note to others: Titus and I have a very dysfunctional relationship in our neighbourhood. Yesterday, she just stood outside as Pine stormed in through my front door and coldly declared "Kuribo sends his regards." he then proceeded to piss in my plant pots, before making a swift escape by diving through one of the closed windows, shattering the glass on impact. Titus gave me a dirty look later like somehow all that commotion was
my
fault. Unbelievable.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Hectic »

@Titus: You mentioned in our hood that I should vote DDL or NaCl if I want to bus. Why have I been calling for a DDL wagon then, and been scumleaning him the entire game? And I just don't get the scumread on NaCl. In fact, if you could explain how you came to the solve of [Hectic, DDL, NaCl], that would be helpful.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1510, pisskop wrote:Gamestate and expected value of the buddy.

Usually, I want to buddy somebody for the whole day or for the day. So I either set up somebody to be SRed the next day or just try to pocket them to infinity.
How exactly do you "set up somebody to be scumread"?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1517, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm getting killed tonight you're delusional
If you believe this to be true then your play is poor today and I’m disappointed.

skitter says if you’re town then your reads are worth paying attention to, but you’re not even really sharing any reads. To me you’re just a nothing slot who might as well have not posted. That’s not a good sign.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Amrun »

I think skitter TR you FWIW but I’d have to double check with her.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”