Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1721, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1709, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1705, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Her actually referencing Doc rolecop shots is weird.
Right, because for Eddie outing the hood to have actually helped scum, they would have to both be town... but she voted him in that post so clearly she didn't think that.

Yeah, that's pretty nasty.
I'm not voting Eddie for having actually assisted scum as some sort of punitive vote for a misplay. I don't know who you're confusing me for, I hard-defended a townie who faked an innocent on scum once, that's how interested I am in narrow-mindedly punishing bad play.

I'm voting Eddie for being very flippant about revealing the neighborhood as a slip that he forgot it should have impact at least x% of the time, the times he's misread me and I'm town, but he mistakenly substituted it having impact 0% of the time because he's scum and he's been discussing the neighborhood arrangements in a PT for days.

If Eddie was 100% sure I'm scum, the scumslip definitely evaporates to nothing, but he asked the mod to replace me for not being protown enough six posts prior which is a bizarre thoughtprocess for a scumlocked slot, and subsequently numerous times he's made it clear I'm not scumlocked.
why does outting the neighborhood make sense for his scumplay? like what was his motive? what did he have to gain?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

my solve is heckboy/popsof-inscum/pairbondedpoisons with an outside flex of okapolka
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

u cant use flex

im making new buzzwords and flex picking is going to be a new buzzword

its trademarked
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

flexpickingtm
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1714, pisskop wrote:
In post 1707, OkaPoka wrote:out the secrets of the ancient worlds
Remember when people would play without reading their scum pts?
I was in a nonary Zero Escape game on MU and I was Zero but the mod worded it in such a way, that I believed until almost near the end, that I was the fake name instead. As a result, I wound up playing against my wincon the entire game and still managed to win anyway.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1743, Eddie Cane wrote:See guys? See how you're all burying Pops now that I brought it up? This is why I don't need to case.
I'm so sad that ank is trapped behind this lol

Ank this is why
vote conspiracy
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1753, pisskop wrote:flexpickingtm
ty

i got flamed for this last one

but how do you like

"setting up wincons"
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1721, popsofctown wrote:I'm voting Eddie for being very flippant about revealing the neighborhood as a slip that he forgot it should have impact at least x% of the time, the times he's misread me and I'm town, but he mistakenly substituted it having impact 0% of the time because he's scum and he's been discussing the neighborhood arrangements in a PT for days.
...that really doesn't sound like a thing Eddie would do.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Azuresky wrote:
In post 87, popsofctown wrote:
In post 69, Azuresky wrote: Pops is probably town, but I do have a tiny tiny tiny reason to believe she is scum, but I do not feel like outing my reason as it is reaching (and somewhat a gut feeling) and I tr pops enough for now to ignore it.
I can't think of a protown reason not to out it.

If you feel that the reason is invalid at its core, there are six townies that can show you so in a collaborative process.
If it's truly valid at its deepest core then scum!pops would possibly NK you n1 or n2 as one of the players with a reservation against you she could never address, or maybe I guess she leaves you alive until LyLo where there is only 1 other townie to figure out whether your idea is dumb or smart and talk it out with you. But like, I don't see how it helps you to hide it.
Just like I gave a slight townread to Maria for #11, I kinda could see your #6 coming from a scum perspective since you arent too much of a fan of playing it.

Its reaching and an RVS read, but its there. I think your play otherwise suggests that you are town imo.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1750, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1705, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Her actually referencing Doc rolecop shots is weird.
Right, because for Eddie outing the hood to have actually helped scum, they would have to both be town... but she voted him in that post so clearly she didn't think that.

I'm not voting Eddie for having actually assisted scum as some sort of punitive vote for a misplay. I don't know who you're confusing me for, I hard-defended a townie who faked an innocent on scum once, that's how interested I am in narrow-mindedly punishing bad play.

I'm voting Eddie for being very flippant about revealing the neighborhood as a slip that he forgot it should have impact at least x% of the time, the times he's misread me and I'm town, but he mistakenly substituted it having impact 0% of the time because he's scum and he's been discussing the neighborhood arrangements in a PT for days.

If Eddie was 100% sure I'm scum, the scumslip definitely evaporates to nothing, but he asked the mod to replace me for not being protown enough six posts prior which is a bizarre thoughtprocess for a scumlocked slot, and subsequently numerous times he's made it clear I'm not scumlocked.
why does outting the neighborhood make sense for his scumplay? like what was his motive? what did he have to gain?
He is universally townread right now.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1756, OkaPoka wrote:"setting up wincons"
I think its the perfect buzzword! Its very vague so its useful to push with
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Micc »

Votecount 1.19
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Krazy, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (2) -
Pine, Titus
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka
Eddie Cane (1) -
popsofctown

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1759, popsofctown wrote:

But that's not why he's been universally townread is it?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1742, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1699, Krazy wrote:If I am one of your top townreads why did you naked vote me earlier?
And not only that, in her subsequent posts, she never even explains that.
Eddie brought this up in neighborhood PT
My post is missing a comma of direct address. "Who's your townreads? "Krazy, okapoka and pisskop". I'm scumreading Krazy but I'm not confident about it
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1762, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1759, popsofctown wrote:

But that's not why he's been universally townread is it?
I'm pretty sure it is.
"Well, I..."
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1763, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1699, Krazy wrote:If I am one of your top townreads why did you naked vote me earlier?
My post is missing a comma of direct address. "Who's your townreads? "Krazy, okapoka and pisskop". I'm scumreading Krazy but I'm not confident about it
sorry what?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1730, Hectic wrote:
In post 1728, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Titus is definitely town, because I know Math and I know there’s no way she’s making any of that up.
Why can't Math have a legitimate townread on you with good reasons which he tells Titus? Knowing Titus is scum doesn't seem to matter there.
I’ve hydra’d with him and this how town Math would think. He gets a wrong idea into his head and deathtunnels it into oblivion. That is exactly what he did with Kokichi in DnD. Any point I would make to show why he might not be scum got dismissed and he’d get very upset with me for disagreeing with him, so yeah, it totally sounds exactly like what Math would do. I seriously doubt that Math would ever be stupid enough to push scum!Titus to try and mislynch me, so yeah, I think this is town!Titus we’re seeing here.

That’s my point, I don’t believe Math is tr me and that Titus is telling the truth about that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1765, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1763, popsofctown wrote:
sorry what?
There's a post where Krazy asked me my townreads and a couple posts later I said "Krazy okapoka and pisskop."

It was supposed to be "Krazy, okapoka and pisskop", to make it clear I was answering his question in case like in preview edits someone else is all "pops who are your top scumreads".

I have never townread Krazy this game
except for the 1.73 seconds after he changed his avatar to a sassier Dva
"Well, I..."
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1731, Hectic wrote:
In post 1726, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1716, OkaPoka wrote:dude i really think its pine/piss/pops agh
I like the alliteration.

VOTE: Pops
This would be a better wagon than Pops.
Have you ever played with Elsa before?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

oh k
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

still have the eddie question though because im not exactly convinced by your case

and i dont think you would be pushing this hard against eddie for the reasons you listed

but you are treating this like omg end is neigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1751, pisskop wrote:my solve is heckboy/popsof-inscum/pairbondedpoisons with an outside flex of okapolka
“Pairbondedpoisons”?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1771, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1751, pisskop wrote:my solve is heckboy/popsof-inscum/pairbondedpoisons with an outside flex of okapolka
“Pairbondedpoisons”?
Na and Cl are very dangerous when un-ionized
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Okapoka he is bragging in the thread about endgaming me

what threshold do I have to meet to feel a little bit apocalyptic
"Well, I..."
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1773, popsofctown wrote:Okapoka he is bragging in the thread about endgaming me

what threshold do I have to meet to feel a little bit apocalyptic
wait are you serious

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”