Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

NO
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

are these accusations true
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1763, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1742, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1699, Krazy wrote:If I am one of your top townreads why did you naked vote me earlier?
And not only that, in her subsequent posts, she never even explains that.
Eddie brought this up in neighborhood PT
My post is missing a comma of direct address. "Who's your townreads? "Krazy, okapoka and pisskop". I'm scumreading Krazy but I'm not confident about it
So, are you saying that Krazy, Oka and Piss is your PoE, because you just said it was Eddie/Amrun? *confused*
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I said he would endgame me, and he quoted me saying he would endgame me and said "get fucked kid"

that is bragging about endgaming me
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Krazy »

vote conspiracy
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

thats kinda funny but not that spicy
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1778, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1763, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1742, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1699, Krazy wrote:If I am one of your top townreads why did you naked vote me earlier?
And not only that, in her subsequent posts, she never even explains that.
Eddie brought this up in neighborhood PT
My post is missing a comma of direct address. "Who's your townreads? "Krazy, okapoka and pisskop". I'm scumreading Krazy but I'm not confident about it
So, are you saying that Krazy, Oka and Piss is your PoE, because you just said it was Eddie/Amrun? *confused*
Oka and piss are my townreads.
Krazy's name was in the post because I was saying, "krazy, I am talking to you", it's a grammar structure called noun of direct address but I forgot the comma so it's confusing and we have grammar for a reason.

Eddie and Amrun are the two slots I find scummiest in the game
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

why amrun again?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1781, OkaPoka wrote:thats kinda funny but not that spicy
I don't think it's a QED reason to lynch Eddie but fmpov it would make sense why that would change my attitude more towards doom and gloom?
"Well, I..."
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1772, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1771, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1751, pisskop wrote:my solve is heckboy/popsof-inscum/pairbondedpoisons with an outside flex of okapolka
“Pairbondedpoisons”?
Na and Cl are very dangerous when un-ionized
Oh okay, more salt jokes.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1779, popsofctown wrote:I said he would endgame me, and he quoted me saying he would endgame me and said "get fucked kid"

But i mean, saying that to a not dead player is tantamount to suicide?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1785, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1751, pisskop wrote:my solve is heckboy/popsof-inscum/pairbondedpoisons with an outside flex of okapolka
“Pairbondedpoisons”?
Does it make you mad? Bitter with envy? Hurt your pride?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Amrun is down for every wagon, even ones that seem diametrically opposed in various ways, never convinces me that she's solving with the way she discusses her reads, and I still think the typo thing is at least a little scummy.

Her entire body of play seems like sheep scum very happy with the way this day is going to me.
"Well, I..."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

amrun's been off my own radar for a while. just kind of started a lurk.

I expressed my opinion of her tho.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1786, pisskop wrote:
In post 1779, popsofctown wrote:I said he would endgame me, and he quoted me saying he would endgame me and said "get fucked kid"

Well Pops also misread Eddie’s replacement joke, which would be in direct violation of site rules if true.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1787, pisskop wrote:
In post 1785, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
“Pairbondedpoisons”?
Does it make you mad? Bitter with envy? Hurt your pride?
HUH?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Is it? He did it. He's not dying. I think we have proof it is not suicide, for him? Similar to how "what if I lied about being drunk?" is not suicide, for him?
This is something in the game thread not something I'm alleging is in the hood.
"Well, I..."
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1792, popsofctown wrote:

Is it? He did it. He's not dying. I think we have proof it is not suicide, for him? Similar to how "what if I lied about being drunk?" is not suicide, for him?
Quote or link?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1758, popsofctown wrote:
Azuresky wrote:
In post 87, popsofctown wrote:
In post 69, Azuresky wrote: Pops is probably town, but I do have a tiny tiny tiny reason to believe she is scum, but I do not feel like outing my reason as it is reaching (and somewhat a gut feeling) and I tr pops enough for now to ignore it.
I can't think of a protown reason not to out it.

If you feel that the reason is invalid at its core, there are six townies that can show you so in a collaborative process.
If it's truly valid at its deepest core then scum!pops would possibly NK you n1 or n2 as one of the players with a reservation against you she could never address, or maybe I guess she leaves you alive until LyLo where there is only 1 other townie to figure out whether your idea is dumb or smart and talk it out with you. But like, I don't see how it helps you to hide it.
Just like I gave a slight townread to Maria for #11, I kinda could see your #6 coming from a scum perspective since you arent too much of a fan of playing it.

Its reaching and an RVS read, but its there. I think your play otherwise suggests that you are town imo.
Lul, that's incredible.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

Does it make you . . .

>.>
<.<

Salty?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1793, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1792, popsofctown wrote:

Quote or link?
post 1617
"Well, I..."
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1795, pisskop wrote:
Does it make you . . .

>.>
<.<

Salty?
Oh okay, I get it now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1766, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’ve hydra’d with him and this how town Math would think. He gets a wrong idea into his head and deathtunnels it into oblivion. That is exactly what he did with Kokichi in DnD. Any point I would make to show why he might not be scum got dismissed and he’d get very upset with me for disagreeing with him, so yeah, it totally sounds exactly like what Math would do. I seriously doubt that Math would ever be stupid enough to push scum!Titus to try and mislynch me, so yeah, I think this is town!Titus we’re seeing here.

That’s my point, I don’t believe Math is tr me and that Titus is telling the truth about that.
Right, I see. Depends on whether Titus has told her teammates her alignment or not then I guess. Wish we'd have thought of that at the start.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Hectic »

It'll be hilarious if Eddie and Pops is TvT, which is kinda what I'm leaning towards right now.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”