Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2025, DrDolittle wrote:hectic do you read titus as town?remind me
Nope, keep changing my mind on her, but scumlean right now.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm actually going to answer, since apparently more than one person is not getting it.
In post 1538, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1526, Amrun wrote:Eddie, we would like a reads list please?
Amrun town
people~~~~
Krazy scum
the context of this post was me trying to get krazy votes. this is after a long period of me not wanting to give reads. it was a quippy response to the situation; amrun asked for reads, for the nth time, and i said he town and my vote target scum. it is not "amrun is my only town".... and i'd previously given other town reads so i'm not even sure how people got to that.
In post 1945, Krazy wrote:You didn't explain why that changed or what is going on with your Am read, which was clearly the point. Instead you evaded by giving a vague unhelpful answer of "he's not" when asked why you listed him as your only town in one post and was the first listed town in your last reads list
In post 1632, Eddie Cane wrote:{Amrun, NaCl, Nancy, Oka, SS, Titus} - will not vote today
{Pine, Pisskop, bob, Hectic} - don't really want to vote today
{elsa, ddl} - if needed would policy vote today
{krazy, pops} - want to vote today

is this a good enough reads list?
why are you being more elusive on one of your top townreads (apparently) than Elsa is being on why he doesn't like Frozen 2 as much as Frozen 1?
the reads in this post are literally alphabetical in the top tier, and it isn't even listed as town reads, just people i wouldn't kill.
In post 1931, Krazy wrote:Why is Amrun your top town?
In post 1932, Krazy wrote:Is Ank solving Amrun through skitter proxy or Amrun qua Amrun?
In post 1933, Eddie Cane wrote:I personally am reading them more town from Skitter than themselves.
In post 1934, Eddie Cane wrote:Also amrun isn't my top town
I answered this question, was not "elusive".
In post 1947, Eddie Cane wrote:He was not my top town read.
In post 1948, Krazy wrote:So why didn't you just say that then? Why the equivocation?
I did
In post 1934, Eddie Cane wrote:Also amrun isn't my top town

AND FOR NANCY, HERE IS WHY ITS SCUMMY FROM KRAZY
In post 1950, Krazy wrote:Why did it take you an hour to give a straight answer to a straightforward question?
This line specifically is super disingenuous.

https://gyazo.com/3eca4dab94d851c6abd6ac07ab4ee9f0 - answered him in 6 minutes
https://gyazo.com/b793b4c61105504a0b148290152a4696 - he answered me in 20 minutes
https://gyazo.com/759319ba9937d5a45ee3eef92841ef48 - answered him in 10
https://gyazo.com/475e4829f724bd4d9f47c49e7bcc9df0 - answered him in 7
https://gyazo.com/7fcd8bf3ad9a1b4339ef8a03f46e3b69 - answered him in 3
https://gyazo.com/c55a5eafe885788c5fe3058d8610262b - answered him in 4
https://gyazo.com/40269ea846179d296ea31537115126b5 - answered him in 8
https://gyazo.com/83643013b4392e1e341711f9e2c216c3 - answered him in 5
https://gyazo.com/ebc1cd8afc9c1a4cc59fa3e404521b12 - answered him in less than 1 minute

And, then he posted the "why did it take you an hour to give an answer". It is just narrative building.

At which point I posted this, which apparently got me 3 votes:
In post 1952, Eddie Cane wrote:Vote me or stop talking this is a waste of thread space
Have you guys, like, not played mafia before and seen how stupid arguments like this create white noise? It was an unproductive line of questioning. It wasn't leading toward alignment sorting, it was a long back and forth of 1 liners, and was wasting time. Cutting off the discussion isn't scummy.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Tom gave me an updated reads list:

{Titus, Nancy}
{Oka}
{SS, Hectic, Amrun}
{Elsa, Piss, Pine, NaCl}
Pops - he doesn't know, bob - he needs my feedback, ddl - who
{Krazy}
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

My reads are actually fairly different
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2026, Hectic wrote:
In post 2025, DrDolittle wrote:hectic do you read titus as town?remind me
Nope, keep changing my mind on her, but scumlean right now.
Mind explaining why? Have you played with Titus?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Ank's reads are here (removed myself again)

Titus/Okapoka/Amrun
Nancy Drew 39/Something_Smart/Pine/Hectic/bob3141
Elsa Jay/DrDolittle
popsofctown/pisskop
Krazy/NaCl
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2027, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1945, Krazy wrote:You didn't explain why that changed or what is going on with your Am read, which was clearly the point. Instead you evaded by giving a vague unhelpful answer of "he's not" when asked why you listed him as your only town in one post and was the first listed town in your last reads list
In post 1632, Eddie Cane wrote:{Amrun, NaCl, Nancy, Oka, SS, Titus} - will not vote today

why are you being more elusive on one of your top townreads (apparently) than Elsa is being on why he doesn't like Frozen 2 as much as Frozen 1?
the reads in this post are literally alphabetical in the top tier, and it isn't even listed as town reads, just people i wouldn't kill.
The next two tiers aren't alphabetical
You reviewed your post and alphabetized just the top tier?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Krazy, I think assuming Eddie was avoiding your question is kind of a reach. The thing is Eddie, I’ve seen Krazy make these kind of illogical leaps as town too, so I don’t agree it’s scum indicative just that your wagon is obviously bad, based on this.

However, I do have to wonder why Krazy didn’t consider he was possibly misunderstanding you.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2032, popsofctown wrote:You reviewed your post and alphabetized just the top tier?
Yes, actually, explicitly because I didn't want the order to be read into. I forgot to do it for the rest of the rows I guess. I don't blame people for not picking up on that looking back tho.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2033, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Krazy, I think assuming Eddie was avoiding your question is kind of a reach. The thing is Eddie, I’ve seen Krazy make these kind of illogical leaps as town too, so I don’t agree it’s scum indicative just that your wagon is obviously bad, based on this.

However, I do have to wonder why Krazy didn’t consider he was possibly misunderstanding you.
I don't think the questioning itself has to be scummy. Though Ank and Tom have read all this and have him as their top scum now. The 1 hour thing, the posturing, etc is all bad to me though. Especially since Pops is calling him scummy, naked voted him, yet he votes with pops on me with no questions, after his last post about me has me leaning town. Seems like unnatural progression, especially without a qualifier voting that it is out of frustration or policy rather than scumminess.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2032, popsofctown wrote:
In post 2027, Eddie Cane wrote:

The next two tiers aren't alphabetical
You reviewed your post and alphabetized just the top tier?
The entire Eddie/Krazy discussion was about the top line but it shouldn’t really matter that much because absolutely none of it is scum indicative.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol who wants to hear my reads list

its pretty fucking spicy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2035, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2033, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Krazy, I think assuming Eddie was avoiding your question is kind of a reach. The thing is Eddie, I’ve seen Krazy make these kind of illogical leaps as town too, so I don’t agree it’s scum indicative just that your wagon is obviously bad, based on this.

I don't think the questioning itself has to be scummy. Though Ank and Tom have read all this and have him as their top scum now. The 1 hour thing, the posturing, etc is all bad to me though. Especially since Pops is calling him scummy, naked voted him, yet he votes with pops on me with no questions, after his last post about me has me leaning town. Seems like unnatural progression, especially without a qualifier voting that it is out of frustration or policy rather than scumminess.
Well, your wagon stinks, that much is obvious atp. And anyone who remains on it, gets a huge FOS from me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Krazy »

Nancy, he was being pedantic and cagey for no clear reason. I voted him to get him to be more direct, I wasn't really expecting a full blown wagon. That being said, I began the conversation talking to him thinking he was town but basically every response he gave made me reevaluate that. I didn't even particularly want to vote him but he refuses to ever be direct apparently unless he's under pressure.

I kinda think the idea that tom and ank both gave fresh reads list today since that convo is kinda unlikely. How did they go from both down for (redacted) reasons to giving full tiered lists within half a day?

I also am starting to think I can just bop ank + duck because at this point those lists look kinda fake to me. That is not at all what I would expect from Ank in an 82 page game

Also
vote conspiracy
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Hectic »

Don't like any of these posts:
In post 1003, Titus wrote:
In post 1002, bob3141 wrote:I do get the feeling that the scum could be trying to scum read their neighbours so they can get rid of them before they flip.
Then how to we have such a large organic townblock?

L minus 1

VOTE: Hectic

Tomorrow, if I am alive, pops and I will have a chat.
In post 1064, Titus wrote:The only sorta scumread I have on the wagon are ddl and elsa Jay. I doubt both are scum (wagon would be overloaded). If they both are, then it's bus cred major.

If Hectic flips town, one scum max on his wagon right now.

Ok I'm ready for the flip.
In post 1143, Titus wrote:If Pine's just pushing an easy mislynch, why wouldn't he push me harder earlier? Second, why would he need an out?

I'm not a fan of this desperate effort to save Hectic.
In post 1344, Titus wrote:
In post 1341, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Titus, why are so so confident on Hectic scum? Convince me.
Look at the garbage besides you and Amrun voting Pine. Despite all the slots assisting only Pine picked up I am more agreeable as scum than town.

I don't think so. Pine's town. He's been lock town since then.

Pine's easy to wagon. Hectic took a marathon.

Drunk Titus never votes Pine.
I CTR-Fed my name and there's no mention of why she scumreads me before these posts, other than mentioning she didn't like me not having a strong reaction to her outing the hood. Nothing in her play suggests that she should be confident I'm scum, or be okay with flipping me 9 days early. Also, the shading of who? in , and I dislike her defence of Pine. I'd say it could be Titus+Pine but that seems too transparent from them. Then there's the reasoning in , but I'm less confident on that now after the consensus from people with meta with her are saying that's Titus being obvtown. I've played with her once where she was scum but I barely remember her play, she was a lot less active there I do remember.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2035, Eddie Cane wrote:

This is the most dogshit post I have ever seen
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2037, Eddie Cane wrote:lol who wants to hear my reads list

its pretty fucking spicy
Sure, why not?

Out of curiosity, why did Tom and Ank change their read on me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Krazy »

Nancy sit down and reevaluate because eddie just claimed scum
vote conspiracy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2042, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2037, Eddie Cane wrote:lol who wants to hear my reads list

its pretty fucking spicy
Sure, why not?

Out of curiosity, why did Tom and Ank change their read on me?
They've had you as town for a long time.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2039, Krazy wrote:Nancy, he was being pedantic and cagey for no clear reason. I voted him to get him to be more direct, I wasn't really expecting a full blown wagon. That being said, I began the conversation talking to him thinking he was town but basically every response he gave made me reevaluate that. I didn't even particularly want to vote him but he refuses to ever be direct apparently unless he's under pressure.

I kinda think the idea that tom and ank both gave fresh reads list today since that convo is kinda unlikely. How did they go from both down for (redacted) reasons to giving full tiered lists within half a day?

I also am starting to think I can just bop ank + duck because at this point those lists look kinda fake to me. That is not at all what I would expect from Ank in an 82 page game

Also
I don’t think Eddie is scum, Amrun either and I’m not touching that wagon with a ten foot pole.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

bob/Nancy/Hectic
Amrun
Titus
Oka/SS/NaCl
Pine
Elsa/Piss/DDL
Pops / Krazy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2043, Krazy wrote:Nancy sit down and reevaluate because eddie just claimed scum
Where? I’m not seeing it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2047, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2043, Krazy wrote:Nancy sit down and reevaluate because eddie just claimed scum
Where? I’m not seeing it.
Its in post #202, next to the unicorn and krazy's town role pm
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Hectic »

Much confusion and mixed thoughts. The explanation in makes sense to me, but it also seems a little overkill.

@Eddie: The best thing for you to do here if you're town is to paraphrase Ank and Tom's cases on Krazy and post that here. I don't understand why you haven't already done that.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”