pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont think hectic is trying to solve. I think he's trying to blend in.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2447, Hectic wrote:
In post 2434, unwnd wrote:Do you think Eddie / Me is SvT?
I'm townleaning your slot, and kinda null-scumleaning Eddie now. It's changed a lot over the last 10 pages.
Because Krazy replaced out? That’s totally NIA for him.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2448, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2439, pisskop wrote:
In post 2434, unwnd wrote:
In post 2432, Hectic wrote:OK, could you ISO Eddie and look at his interactions with you and Pops (he hard scumreads you both), and tell us what you think of his alignment?
Do you think Eddie / Me is SvT?
I think Pops/Eddie was TvS

Youre town who got into fisticuffs
Based on?
Which one?

Eddie v pops is because they share a hood, eddie is trolling, and pops is admittedly acting funny.

Krazy is town because they feel and contribuite like it. I have no meta on Krazy, but like their play. Their early game was weak, but the stuff from before he voted eddie is gold.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think that the replacement is a good chance for people to re-evaluate their reads on the slot.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2449, pisskop wrote:Your start. I think youre still faking your reads and I think your contributions after your wagon fell off have been anti-meta in nature.
How's this different from my meta?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2451, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2447, Hectic wrote:
In post 2434, unwnd wrote:Do you think Eddie / Me is SvT?
I'm townleaning your slot, and kinda null-scumleaning Eddie now. It's changed a lot over the last 10 pages.
Because Krazy replaced out? That’s totally NIA for him.
Nah, because I was liking his play before the 1v1, and then I liked his arguments since then. I thought he was overreacting and the attacks on Eddie were a little OTT near the end there, but then the replace out means it was genuine, regardless of alignment.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2378, Krazy wrote:In a world where you're town I'd say you owe me a massive apology but in reality I'd probably just block you
I don’t tr the AtE but this could be town indicative.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2455, Hectic wrote:I thought he was overreacting and the attacks on Eddie were a little OTT near the end there, but then the replace out means it was genuine, regardless of alignment.
Yeah, I agree that the replace out should probably be regarded as NAI after giving it some thought, but I think he did replace out because he was frustrated, which means the hostility towards the end there was genuine, which were kinda the only doubts I was having on him as in I wasn't sure if he was actually upset. So if they're NAI, think he's town.

-Hectic
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2453, pisskop wrote:I think that the replacement is a good chance for people to re-evaluate their reads on the slot.
This is true but the problem is I’m not interested in anything the replacement has to say because he refused to read or even talk to his teammates about the game, and he’s not really trying to engage despite what he says. What does he want - people to ask him questions? About what? He hasn’t read, so there’s nothing to ask. Whatever reads he’s given from one page of content mean nothing to me because he lacks all the context.

It’s kind of annoying that someone replacd into this with no intent of reading.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2458, Amrun wrote:talk to his teammates
this is overrated.

I just read an arguement that eddie lied and told his teammates he was town so they'd read the game differently :dead: :dead:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2457, Hectic wrote:
In post 2455, Hectic wrote:I thought he was overreacting and the attacks on Eddie were a little OTT near the end there, but then the replace out means it was genuine, regardless of alignment.
Yeah, I agree that the replace out should probably be regarded as NAI after giving it some thought, but I think he did replace out because he was frustrated, which means the hostility towards the end there was genuine, which were kinda the only doubts I was having on him as in I wasn't sure if he was actually upset. So if they're NAI, think he's town.

-Hectic
The problem as I see it, this is not a normal game, it’s TM, so his motives are less clear as a result.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2459, pisskop wrote:
this is overrated.

I just read an arguement that eddie lied and told his teammates he was town so they'd read the game differently :dead: :dead:
Yeah Krazy alleged this but that doesn’t make it so. :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2461, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2459, pisskop wrote:
this is overrated.

Yeah Krazy alleged this but that doesn’t make it so. :shifty:
accusations /= arguments
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im surprised just how much 'influence' the team part of 'team mafia' has.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2463, pisskop wrote:Im surprised just how much 'influence' the team part of 'team mafia' has.
So because Krazy said Eddie did this, you’re just going to accept this as fact?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2458, Amrun wrote:
In post 2453, pisskop wrote:I think that the replacement is a good chance for people to re-evaluate their reads on the slot.
This is true but the problem is I’m not interested in anything the replacement has to say because he refused to read or even talk to his teammates about the game, and he’s not really trying to engage despite what he says. What does he want - people to ask him questions? About what? He hasn’t read, so there’s nothing to ask. Whatever reads he’s given from one page of content mean nothing to me because he lacks all the context.

It’s kind of annoying that someone replacd into this with no intent of reading.
So what you're saying that (my) normal approach to this game notwithstanding is essentially frivolous and I am wasting my time? I have an opinion that people might not agree on-- but most mechanics esp like this only to seem to be addressed in circumstance. If the circumstance is that (I am scummy, because I am not talking to my teammates / they are not talking to me) then I wish you could've said it outright instead of implying that I should know better.
Stop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2464, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So because Krazy said Eddie did this, you’re just going to accept this as fact?
what? No, Im irritated people are actually more concerned about the hearsay of players in other games than the game itself.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

Sometimes words are hard. I took a power nap. Let me address this openly: If a person does something scummy would that behavior be exemplified due to the teammate dynamic? In what way does behavior change knowing there are people shadowing the game with someone?
Stop
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

wtf are you doing unwnd
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I want to marry post 2466, save up a 401k with it and retire in florida, then relax on the beach together while complaining about the condo association raising the prices and how culture needs to stop changing
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2468, OkaPoka wrote:wtf are you doing unwnd
I'm not sure, what should I be doing? That's kinda the question I'm asking. Mafia is a team game and I usually like collaborating with the thread, not an external factor that is pretty much spectators with betting on me like a horse. That is how I see the extra mechanic rn lol
Stop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

you gotta do a read, unwnd.

iso your predecessor, read your teammaf thread, or even just check out our rockin red pt.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2466, pisskop wrote:
In post 2464, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So because Krazy said Eddie did this, you’re just going to accept this as fact?
what? No, Im irritated people are actually more concerned about the hearsay of players in other games than the game itself.
I think it can be very helpful since I totally believe Eddie’s teammates’ reads are real.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2472, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I think it can be very helpful since I totally believe Eddie’s teammates’ reads are real.
I genuinely never want to read someone like this. I know it seems like I'm repeating myself but what's the benefit of doing so?
pisskop wrote:you gotta do a read, unwnd.

iso your predecessor, read your teammaf thread, or even just check out our rockin red pt.
I probably will but not before I make a fuss cause I'mjustlikethat
Stop
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2473, unwnd wrote:
In post 2472, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I genuinely never want to read someone like this. I know it seems like I'm repeating myself but what's the benefit of doing so?
pisskop wrote:you gotta do a read, unwnd.

I probably will but not before I make a fuss cause I'mjustlikethat
This is called Team Mafia for a reason.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”