unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:54 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2499, NaCl wrote:Why didn't you just say that the first time, though?
Cause I'm a fucker, mostly
Stop
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2473, unwnd wrote:
In post 2472, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2466, pisskop wrote:
In post 2464, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So because Krazy said Eddie did this, you’re just going to accept this as fact?
what? No, Im irritated people are actually more concerned about the hearsay of players in other games than the game itself.
I think it can be very helpful since I totally believe Eddie’s teammates’ reads are real.
I genuinely never want to read someone like this. I know it seems like I'm repeating myself but what's the benefit of doing so?
pisskop wrote:you gotta do a read, unwnd.

iso your predecessor, read your teammaf thread, or even just check out our rockin red pt.
I probably will but not before I make a fuss cause I'mjustlikethat
So you’re saying you’re no longer opposed to this?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2496, DrDolittle wrote:What do I do when I dont support any of the wagons
Start a new one. Convince the slot that's not sure of anything.

*cough*me*cough*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2498, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: unwnd
@unwind, do you have any reads or thoughts on the game yet? I know you just replaced in but all of that posturing isn’t enough to get you townread.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:11 am

Post by unwnd »

It actually offends me if you think I'm trying to posture lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:14 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2501, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2464, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So because Krazy said Eddie did this, you’re just going to accept this as fact?
what? No, Im irritated people are actually more concerned about the hearsay of players in other games than the game itself.
I think it can be very helpful since I totally believe Eddie’s teammates’ reads are real.
I genuinely never want to read someone like this. I know it seems like I'm repeating myself but what's the benefit of doing so?

iso your predecessor, read your teammaf thread, or even just check out our rockin red pt.
Uh I wanted a response from the 1st line actually
Stop
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2504, unwnd wrote:It actually offends me if you think I'm trying to posture lol
I’m not implying anything AI but that your entrance like Amrun has already pointed out has been based on nothing other than your anti-teammate read stance and yes, that qualifies as posturing to me. No one really cares about your philosophy pro/con/whatever on using team reads, we just need something to try to help us sort you and you obviously haven’t given us anything yet. Not meaning to be harsh but none of it was helpful.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:34 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2506, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2504, unwnd wrote:It actually offends me if you think I'm trying to posture lol
I’m not implying anything AI but that your entrance like Amrun has already pointed out has been based on nothing other than your anti-teammate read stance and yes, that qualifies as posturing to me. No one really cares about your philosophy pro/con/whatever on using team reads, we just need something to try to help us sort you and you obviously haven’t given us anything yet. Not meaning to be harsh but none of it was helpful.
You've yet to tell me why team reads are more beneficial than the person participating in this game right now
Stop
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2505, unwnd wrote:

Thr benefit is if you know the parties involved and I for example, am well-acquainted with Eddie’s team - I can tell by what he says about their reads, the mindset their coming from and whether or not, their reads are believable to be coming from a townie mindset - as in helping town!Eddie solve the game or not. I believe those reads are legit and I don’t believe he didn’t reveal his role to them. Not saying it’s impossible for him to play that way, since he’s experienced enough to make it believable but I doubt it. I really don’t understand why anyone doesn’t think their team could be helpful to them as scum, if they knew their teammate was scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2507, unwnd wrote:
In post 2506, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
You've yet to tell me why team reads are more beneficial than the person participating in this game right now
That’s the problem in a nutshell, you haven’t yet. Do I have to actually vote you, for to post something specifically game related? because I will if you keep arguing about this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:42 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2508, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Thr benefit is if you know the parties involved and I for example, am well-acquainted with Eddie’s team - I can tell by what he says about their reads, the mindset their coming from and whether or not, their reads are believable to be coming from a townie mindset - as in helping town!Eddie solve the game or not. I believe those reads are legit and I don’t believe he didn’t reveal his role to them. Not saying it’s impossible for him to play that way, since he’s experienced enough to make it believable but I doubt it. I really don’t understand why anyone doesn’t think their team could be helpful to them as scum, if they knew their teammate was scum.

Ok but

Let's say Eddie is scum here, can't he just lie about his interactions with teammates? This is why I think teammates are pretty pointless because scum can always just uh Lie and even worse when nothing can be confirmed about it given they're not really in the game
Stop
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

My VCA with wagons is prety much this.

Statistically each player on a wagon has a raw chance of 23% of being scum. Thus a wagon of 4 statistically is likely to have one scum on it.

Now some wagons will not and some will. As thats stats. red can come up 50 times a row even when its odds of landing on red is 48%

My VCA works by trying to understand the wagons. As the later part works along working out who could be the scum or on flip side determining if its all town and why scum woudl stay away. On the all town side it then goes to looking at those who had no reason not be on it.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2510, unwnd wrote:
In post 2508, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Ok but

Let's say Eddie is scum here, can't he just lie about his interactions with teammates? This is why I think teammates are pretty pointless because scum can always just uh Lie and even worse when nothing can be confirmed about it given they're not really in the game
Sure but I already told you that I’m well acquainted with all of them, so I think I’d be able to tell if their reads were fake or not.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:07 am

Post by unwnd »

But what if Eddie lied about being town just to...sigh

This is literally WIFOM at this point I don't think I can give you a desirable response
Stop
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:09 am

Post by OkaPoka »

DO YOU THINK EDDIE CANE IS SCUM
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2493, Hectic wrote:But also agree with I think it was SS saying Bob is actually interrogating and solving. I'll find the VCA in the large game later.
That large game was just to much for it. AS it works by tracking every vote

still i got titus and arron with it. Even if i did miss rick but that was because i believed his doc claim and never factored him in. I hate red herrings, i fall for them to often.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

we just never got them lynched :-(

but i did get 2/3 of the right solve even if we did lose
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2513, unwnd wrote:But what if Eddie lied about being town just to...sigh

This is literally WIFOM at this point I don't think I can give you a desirable response
VOTE: unwind

I want some reads, thoughts about the gamestate, with or without your team’s input. Go!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Eddie
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Alright, that's enough. I'm going to go back to not posting because we just need some flips and talking more is going to create apathy (100+page). But I am not being the day 1 mislynch.

I would like to ask the 2-5 dumbasses voting me that are town what the fuck they think I'm doing this game if I'm mafia. At first, I was receiving votes despite my teammates contributions. Now, it has gotten to the point they are too townie, and the argument is that I lied to my team and told them I was town? Ignoring how asinine I still find that notion, I think it is an especially shitty notion for me. For one, I have winrate of around 90% as scum on MS, so I am clearly comfortable as the alignment. For two, all 3 of my teammates are good at scum. For three,
if I am scum who lied about my alignment to my team then those are real fucking reads from Tom and Ank and Dann
. The whole crux of this shitty fucking argument is that I am bad enough I would lie for the benefits of getting real reads from my teammates, but those hypothetical real reads
ARE STILL REAL READS IN THAT WORLD
. That means Tom and Ank
ACTUALLY BELIEVE KRAZY AND POPS ARE SCUM
. If you’re wondering why I’ve been so cagey, its because this argument is so fucking asinine that I thought people were actually joking, but now that I am the biggest wagon it is apparent they are not. If you think I’m scum and told my teammates my role pm, then those are “fake” thoughts from Ank and Tom and yet, pretty much everybody town read those thoughts independently before this whole nonsense so the argument doesn’t fly. And, it means you can ask sorting questions; for example, when asked for reasons Tom and Ank thought Krazy was scum, you got #2101. In that specific example, Ank was offline and most of you had her on discord, and I answered very quickly, so basically you have to argue I am scum who preobtained reasons from Ank about why Krazy is scum in that detail. Not to mention, if I am scum, you have to think I took the much harder path to victory of pushing Krazy and Pops as scum rather than coalesce with the masses, especially when the hypothetical town!Krazy was simply trying to engage with me and had me as town. Like. This is actually just nonsense. I don’t give a fuck about Elsa but I am stunned whoever’s town in Piss, Krazy, and Pops can actually believe this garbage ass world. Its fucking surreal.

As for gamestate. Let’s look at the two biggest wagons.
popsofctown (4) - Amrun, Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane (5) - popsofctown, unwnd, pisskop, Elsa Jay, [Titus]

I don’t even see a person on the Pops wagon who I think could be scum. Amrun is very townie from Skitter, I believe her reads, and the rest of his posting all reads genuine. SS was very townie early on, #1555 ++town, though his lack of activity lately is annoying. I haven’t played with his scum game ever iirc, but this feels similar to the town game I remember as well. Bob was a nullish slot for a while and maybe slight scum lean until #1966. If you take me as not S/S with bob, 1966 is just unnecessary burying, very in depth, and it is not immediately partnered with a vote (and this is extrapolating but to me it reads as waiting for a response from Pops / consideration) - came a day later. I don’t see why a scum!bob from my POV does a post like that when its just not needed, and it did not sound fake.

Look at my wagon. Piss is the towniest slot there according to thread reads I think, though I have him as more null and think people aren’t crediting his scum game + his play is super easy to fake. Titus’ comments from Math feel townie iirc, and her reads have aligned with mine mostly this game (and her vote on me is particularly perplexing). Elsa is a nonfactor. Unwnd and Pops are both scummy as all hell, were both pushed on by me first, and have awkward as fuck progression on each other.

So I see the Pops wagon as very likely 4 town, which makes it all the more likely to be scum. The scummiest slot that was voting it, Elsa, is now voting me. Don’t care about my reads? Two pools:
{Amrun, SS, bob}
and
{Unwnd, Piss, Elsa, Titus}
. Which of those do you think is more likely to contain scum. Think bussing is involved? I don’t think you can ever argue I’m with Unwnd, I talked down to Elsa, Titus has actually no reason (including WIFOM even) to vote me as a partner when we’ve aligned in reads already and she had already voted Pops without catching flack, and I guess Piss but I’d argue how he spoke about me after Krazy’s vote is not ever partners.

There is the world where Pops and I are TvT. I don’t think its particularly likely, but its a world. In that world, Krazy is always scum I believe. I don’t think I am 1v1ing 2 town this hard and the thread is this calm. But this is a separate discussion because if you believe in this world then you believe I’m town anyways.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Pops

@Eddie, I am just apathetic and exhausted IRL.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:17 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i think unwnd lynch > pops
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2521, OkaPoka wrote:i think unwnd lynch > pops
Yeah no.

Not feeling lynching a slot that apparently had a breakdown today.

What Eddie said about the Pops wagon is largely true.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

popsofctown (4) - Amrun, Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane (5) - popsofctown, unwnd, pisskop, Elsa Jay, [Titus]

we might have to competing wagons but that doesnt mean that they are SvT.

It could be SvT or TvT.

As based on just competing wagons we could easily have situation were scum are either split or just sitting back.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:37 am

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: unvote
Stop

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”