Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

I went with oranges

Apparently I am only allowed to eat Fish Meat Eggs Vegetable and Fruits!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

bitmap what does gif think of this game
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

UNVOTE:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

I am currently in the "discussion" phase with my so called "team mates" about that beautiful page so many things happened on it
mwah
art
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh also I finally get to watch this tomorrow!
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Bitmap »

NSG post

----------------

I'm going to try to keep things consise so it makes communication faster and is easier for bitmap to paraphrase.
In post 1763, hitogoroshi wrote:To vote who, and why?
To just unvote a wagon that was at L-1 so the day doesn't end immediately.

---
In post 1774, Jingle wrote:I explained why I'm not inclined to think your read on Mena will be exciting/compelling, and you saying you don't have a bias there doesn't actually do much to convince me that you don't have a bias there. Particularly when I just arrived at a fairly strong townread on him through the end of G+R.
The reads you had in G+R have nothing to do with me. I just feel like it's not totally unfair to say that you're projecting your own ideas and thoughts onto me? Like, as a statement of fact instead of as an accusation.
Alisae is very easy to scumread erroneously when e's demotivated, so I don't think your scumread on Ali that originated in a time when e was demotivated is particularly likely to be incredibly accurate or telling.
You are seemingly ignoring what I've said that I think there are reasons behing Alisae being scum in both "periods of time".

In general, I just find it somwhat odd how many broad strokes you take in finding these reasons to just dismiss what I've been saying. I have doubts that this sounds believable, but I assure you I am not offended. For what I've been saying, that is not the reason. I do not expect that everyone is just going to believe what I'm saying or treat my words as gospel, even though that it is an easy accusation to make against me. (And some of the comments from RC might have made people believe this way, but that isn't the case)

--
In post 1783, Jingle wrote:I think Green Reundo actually firms up Green Ali, because scum don't tend to want to build castles on sand, if that makes sense.
In my opinion, this is not a good understanding of what "powerwolfing" is, or in general to how Alisae plays scum. I don't claim to be an expert in being able to read Alisae, however I am fairly confident that Alisae has no problems as scum to push mislynches.

--
In post 1876, ofrhz wrote:Bitmap, Reundo is no longer at L-1 so I think I’ll keep my vote there for now. But what’s up?
The threat of a hammer was a possibility and I thought you were the best person to
reach out to
for that, thanks.

--
In post 1898, hitogoroshi wrote:The other one doesn't have any sort of read on me (but also no problem on you being parked on me?) and her scum pool is apparently "a bunch of PoE"? Y'all are sitting and fuming that we "can't be carried" because we're "throwing away your advice" to...do fucking *what*? Lynch hito who we're not talking about, but also hito is more of a null read and we should lynch in my PoE pool of 4, one of which we're in the process of lynching?

It is fine to not have coherent beliefs but there's just no way you all have this much internal skew and uncertainty on reads while simultaneously being frustrated we're "not listening to you" and throwing out exactly the same "You are bad players" arguments that your team apparently finds extremely offensive.
I believe that you're making a bunch of attribution errors. I have no desire to babysit bitmap's actions. I'm not here to puppeteer him or dictate to him what to do. I want to use my words to convince people of my reasoning. You seem to be attributing this frustration of "not listening" to all of us, however this isn't the case.

I believe if you were to ask more concise questions, it would be apparent that there really isn't as much "internal skew" as you claim.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1926, Alisae wrote:bitmap what does gif think of this game
he's dead lately
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1930, Bitmap wrote:In my opinion, this is not a good understanding of what "powerwolfing" is, or in general to how bitmap plays scum. I don't claim to be an expert in being able to read bitmap, however I am fairly confident that bitmap has no problems as scum to push mislynches.
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@jjh

NSG wants to know if you talked to your team at all or not.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1930, Bitmap wrote:In my opinion, this is not a good understanding of what "powerwolfing" is, or in general to how jjh plays scum. I don't claim to be an expert in being able to read jjh, however I am fairly confident that jjh has no problems as scum to push mislynches.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

that is such a generic statement bitmap

In my opinion, this is not a good understanding of what "powerwolfing" is, or in general how anyone plays scum. I don't claim to be an expert in being able to read anyone, however I am fairly confident that anyone has no problems as scum to push mislynches.
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Bitmap »

NSG post

--------
In post 1935, Alisae wrote:that is such a generic statement bitmap

In my opinion, this is not a good understanding of what "powerwolfing" is, or in general how anyone plays scum. I don't claim to be an expert in being able to read anyone, however I am fairly confident that anyone has no problems as scum to push mislynches.
Not everyone plays like that as scum. There are a bunch of players (I would say most players) as scum that generally prefer to play as they do as town, and don't really do much specific effort to hard push mislynches.

I believe that you don't think that sort of way. I believe that you think that as scum that you aren't town so as a result, you shouldn't be trying to imitate yourself as town, you should be playing to benefit scum. I'm almost confident that I could find quotes to support this if I looked around.

Jingle's line of reasoning might be correct and apply to some players but some players are probably reticent to pushing really hard for mislynches when they're scum. This is not the case for you.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1933, Bitmap wrote:
@jjh

NSG ought to know I've talked to skitter
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

mister jay hatter hattington I too would like an update from skitter mostly containing recently posted content
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1937, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1933, Bitmap wrote:
@jjh

NSG ought to know I've talked to skitter
She said that she knows in the team mafia but very-close-to-rulebreaking way that you and skitter have probably talked to each other but was wondering about this game in particular and if anything has resulted from it.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I've mentioned talking to skitter in this game

We haven't been agreeing on things
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1940, jjh927 wrote:I've mentioned talking to skitter in this game

NSG wants to know if you missed the whole post that she made directed towards you or if she missed a post since then in regards to you talking to your team. Can you verify if either or neither are true?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh you meant since that post

I've only been talking with Skitter and we haven't been agreeing on things
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1942, jjh927 wrote:Oh you meant since that post

NSG wants to know what skitter's read on Alisae is and who skitter's top scumread is if you can.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1943, Bitmap wrote:

NSG wants to know what skitter's read on Alisae is and who skitter's top scumread is if you can.
NSG wants to know if it has changed from hito or not.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1944, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1943, Bitmap wrote:

NSG wants to know if it has changed from hito or not.
NSG also wants to know if you can elaborate why you are townreading Alisae if not because e's "on the same page" as you?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1945, Bitmap wrote:NSG also wants to know if you can elaborate why you are townreading Alisae if not because e's "on the same page" as you?
The read went to hard town shortly after e realised I was town. Look at the realisation and the justification and the behind the scenes work that would be totally unnecessary for scum and the read progression everywhere else in the game that follows from it. That's town.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by jjh927 »

How come NSG is doing all this engaging through you but doesn't appear to be convincing you of any reads? This all feels more like a heartfelt appeal than an attempt to place people
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1947, jjh927 wrote:How come NSG is doing all this engaging through you but doesn't appear to be convincing you of any reads? This all feels more like a heartfelt appeal than an attempt to place people
NSG's response: I'm working on a post relating to how our team is communicating atm but felt it was kind of weird to post but now if you ask for it I'll post it.

My response: Because sometimes I like watching the world burn in a slow but destructive fire and RC isn't in this game to create it. Also, I'm experiencing sad boi hours.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1940, jjh927 wrote:I've mentioned talking to skitter in this game

not what I asked
GTKAS