Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2748, unwnd wrote:Okay, for some reason I cannot quote that message. I don't understand this website sometimes.
It should work... you might be accidentally deleting the first line or something.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i think its hectic from a nka standpoint
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE:

I thought you were refusing to actually read the game?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:21 pm

In post 2749, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m willing to vote either but unwind appears to be open wolfing now. He had two nights to catch up on the game and he refuses to read ANYTHING?

It’s not like he’s just saying he’s not fully caught up yet but to outright refuse? Seriously dafuq?
I don't see the scum motivation in that, I also don't see why that would be a decision made after receiving a role PM rather than before.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2744, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2735, unwnd wrote:I've offered plenty of perspectives to consider but they seem to have fallen on deaf ears.
I feel like you've given very little commentary on the game itself

Who do you think is town based on the pops wagon?
I like looking into wagonomics but for some reason I feel this huge air of oppression in this game. I feel like I'm still carrying the ghost of Krazy around for some reason in some departments but I digress. The short of it is that I feel the backend most likely reaps scum and that's what matters more. My two townreads are based highly on tone, and I tend to be biased about those I townread who have it. That's why I'm sitting at confused with you because I can't get a beat in that regard.
Stop
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:24 pm

In post 2751, OkaPoka wrote:i think its hectic from a nka standpoint
I agree the Pine kill makes zero sense.

I don't know if Hectic scum is the best explanation though. Most people probably would have realized that Pine was lynchable if they thought he was a present threat.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

This smacks of a Hectic frameup to me.

Do you honestly think scum!Hectic is going to kill the slot he was pushing?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2755, Something_Smart wrote:

I don't know if Hectic scum is the best explanation though. Most people probably would have realized that Pine was lynchable if they thought he was a present threat.
assuming hectic is town pine would be very lynchable since you would have someone willing to do the dirty work

unless

: )
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:25 pm

If anything it was a teamfearkill, is there anyone here who knows one of Pine's teammates really well.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

pine's team are all ms boomers
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2756, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

okay what if you killed hectic to super frame pine : >
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2755, Something_Smart wrote:

I think it means Hectic’s probably town. Pine was tr him, the last I saw, so what motive does scum!Hectic have to kill a lurk slot?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i like the no pay attention to game theory

pine should have best name recognition to seem spooky
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2752, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:UNVOTE:

Listen, I've been reading this game since I replaced in. I have to read these messages in order to interpret your alignment. There has been plenty of things that I've looked back on for my own personal interests but they're not talking points. You seem like someone who takes absolutely everything at face value and doesn't quite understand intent.
Stop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

elsa, titus, dolittle, nacl

^^

id like more out of these explicitly.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

ND, can you please not get us bogged down in krazy versus ND: the twoening?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

but with eddie around maybe we go for a higher info lynch than ddl and slot that lynch down the line when we are stuck in a corner
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: heckboy

although pushing pine and vice versa is good stuff.

Id also totally buy that pine's reads have some merit and clout to push a lynch on a lurker who could otherwise stall and survive a few more days
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2760, OkaPoka wrote:

Well that’s pretty much my point, so that doesn’t look good for Piss but Pine was still gunning for Krazy slot, last I checked.

But it actually looks the worst for unwind because Mastina could have put the final nail in Krazy coffin.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by unwnd »

DDL is kinda cryptic but basic pressuring those type of players usually aren't that plentiful given they won't waver. Do you think DDL has some kind of particular tell that sets him from the rest of the not-so-active?
Stop
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2769, unwnd wrote:DDL is kinda cryptic but basic pressuring those type of players usually aren't that plentiful given they won't waver. Do you think DDL has some kind of particular tell that sets him from the rest of the not-so-active?
he promised to be super duper active post day 1
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2768, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2760, OkaPoka wrote:

Well that’s pretty much my point, so that doesn’t look good for Piss but Pine was still gunning for Krazy slot, last I checked.

But it actually looks the worst for unwind because Mastina could have put the final nail in Krazy coffin.
I have no idea what point you're making. MariaR is a good friend of mine so she invited me to replace the slot.
Stop
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2763, unwnd wrote:

Listen, I've been reading this game since I replaced in. I have to read these messages in order to interpret your alignment. There has been plenty of things that I've looked back on for my own personal interests but they're not talking points. You seem like someone who takes absolutely everything at face value and doesn't quite understand intent.
How do you figure that? I hard townread Eddie, didn’t I? You were the one casting doubt on his team reads after I told you, I can correctly verify if those reads were real or faked and who was right about that? Did you guess me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2772, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2763, unwnd wrote:

How do you figure that? I hard townread Eddie, didn’t I? You were the one casting doubt on his team reads after I told you, I can correctly verify if those reads were real or faked and who was right about that? Did you guess me?
You're again not understanding intent. Where did I say I scumread Eddie? Where? If you can show me where I had him a scumread go ahead and vote me. Or do you forget I
unvoted
him and tried to reach armistice with him believing that Krazy had a bad lead? Do you just read what you want to?
Stop
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i think unwnd is town

the ghost of krazy

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”