In post 2847, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2240, popsofctown wrote:{pops, Oka}
{pissk, ND}
other people

{Amrun}
{bob}
{Eddie}

I think that is where I am at now
Pops can’t seem to make her mind up on Krazy, never really pushes him though, just keeps flipflopping on him. Her ISO looks good for Oka, bob.

Krazy definitely looks like he could be a partner here. Oka and bob don’t look like buddies.
Rule of 3

I expect 1 scum in oka piss ND and one in Amrun bob Eddie.

We know Eddie's not scum. He's listed just for completeness and clarity on the rule of 3.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2838, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2810, bob3141 wrote:Nancy if you think hectic is town can you talk us though your read on him at start o f day 1, middle of day oen and at teh end of day one. as well as how it changed though out day one and why?
He realized that I had townslipped, when I and no one else had, so why would scum!Hectic point that out? And based on final VC, his is the only vote on Pine, so he’d have to be an idiot to kill Pine due to that. Is it possible? yes. likely? no.

So you reasoning for hectic being town was that he thought you were town. Is that so? What else otther than him saying you town slipped somethign he said to few players. Changed your mind on him

Why do you think a scum hectic would never say that as scum. And isnt it convenient you stop scum reading a play as soon as you find out they town read you. What from his play do you find marks him as town.

Also what do you think of pops saying that scum wouldnt want to be on that wagon. As town would not be happy the next day.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2849, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2834, pisskop wrote:bob, youre like the one slot i have no read on.

its you who should be providing reads, not me.
So you have no progression on Nancy then? It seems liek your trying to dismiss a reasonable question. If you were town then you would be able to provide a reasonable explanation as to how you came to the conclusion that nancy is town. As it is very easy for scum to say they town read x. But much hard to back it up regardless if x is town or scum.
wow.

this is incredibly rich. does anyone actually have a read on bob? his activity today has been nothing but posturing for a vote and his stuff yesterday is so inconsequential i cannot remember a single post.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:29 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2850, Titus wrote:Rule of 3
im inclined to believe that there is at most 1 scum in that grouping.

pops most likely avoided talking to/about their p, imo
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2852, pisskop wrote:
In post 2849, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2834, pisskop wrote:bob, youre like the one slot i have no read on.

its you who should be providing reads, not me.
So you have no progression on Nancy then? It seems liek your trying to dismiss a reasonable question. If you were town then you would be able to provide a reasonable explanation as to how you came to the conclusion that nancy is town. As it is very easy for scum to say they town read x. But much hard to back it up regardless if x is town or scum.
wow.

this is incredibly rich. does anyone actually have a read on bob? his activity today has been nothing but posturing for a vote and his stuff yesterday is so inconsequential i cannot remember a single post.
So you dont want to explain your progression on nancy?

If you were town wouldnt it be easy. So if your are dont you think you shoudl explain your reasoning on your town read on nancy. That way everyone can determine if it comes from town or scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:30 am

Post by pisskop »

kind of agree wrt the positioning pops took on krazy tho. it does look a little sus.

compare pops wrt to krazy to wert pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2854, bob3141 wrote:
So you dont want to explain your progression on nancy?

If you were town wouldnt it be easy. So if your are dont you think you shoudl explain your reasoning on your town read on nancy. That way everyone can determine if it comes from town or scum
cool story bro
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:35 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 2845, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2843, Elsa Jay wrote:Because Nancy is talking to me and I like Nancy.
<3

Guys, Elsa is town here, trust me on this. Practically the first thing she posted in our hood is that we shouldn’t out our hood and how do we stop others from doing so. She was also upset when Titus outed her hood with Hectic.
Is that the main reason why you're townreading her? Because it's pretty meh to me. But I want to know what's going on in your neighbourhood, or at least what happened D1.

Regarding Bob, I got a townread on him about midway through D1 and it lessened a bit but he's still pretty towny. But I haven't really been paying attention to what pops had been posting on him, I didn't really notice he was so far down in her reads. I'll need to recheck that later today when I have more time.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2850, Titus wrote:
{pissk, ND}
other people

{Amrun}
{bob}
{Eddie}

Pops can’t seem to make her mind up on Krazy, never really pushes him though, just keeps flipflopping on him. Her ISO looks good for Oka, bob.

Krazy definitely looks like he could be a partner here. Oka and bob don’t look like buddies.
Rule of 3

We know Eddie's not scum. He's listed just for completeness and clarity on the rule of 3.
You’re seriously freaking kidding me? How tf am I still in your PoE? And Amrun lead the Pops’ lynch and Pops shade on her was far stronger than on Krazy and the fact that you actually have me there over him, is seriously concerning. Because no offence, is beyond fucking dumb.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2858, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2850, Titus wrote:
{pissk, ND}
other people

{Amrun}
{bob}
{Eddie}

Rule of 3

You’re seriously freaking kidding me? How tf am I still in your PoE? And Amrun lead the Pops’ lynch and Pops shade on her was far stronger than on Krazy and the fact that you actually have me there over him, is seriously concerning. Because no offence, is beyond fucking dumb.
Both Amrun and Oka are obvtown, so that’s whack.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Nancy, wont you vote bob?

As for my tr on nancy, the time to ask about that was d1. how awkward to push that when he has no real content and its been implied by . . . a few weeks? . . . of realtime cooperation between the two of us?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:34 am

Post by pisskop »

he just needs some pressure to remind himself of the position he find himself.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:40 am

Post by unwnd »

I think Pops' death was
slightly
shocking for scum. Not in a sense that they didn't prep for it, rather Pops was living off borrowed time. I believe they saved face by voting pops even if they didn't really want to. Despite this, I think Pops didn't really fight the opposition but I believe she hoped people would stop paying attention to her and that Eddie/Krazy continued to bicker with one another. That wasn't the case however because I replaced in, so lemme just say that I'm pretty sure my unvote and wavering of Eddie was a huge reason Pops died anyways. It doesn't matter if there is mumbling in the room until something is actually done. I am not going to sit here and take credit for this rather I just think scum were really banking on those two (I guess me) from cutting each other's heads off.

I glanced back at the votecounts a bit and I see that Pops / Eddie were at the forefront in terms of majority by vote. Starting at #1761, Pops/Eddie were basically shuffling between one another in this majority. I noticed that Pine had a huge following as well before this but I assume something happened (probably with Krazy) that shifted the direction of the game slightly. This is where I think the wheels start turning for scum, and while Pops started to move into survivalist mode, I don't think they really wanted to lose her. I see an argument made that Pops was certain my slot town therefore there is association by that, but I know that if I'm scum I don't want my associatives touching shoulders with me. I've fallen victim to her crooning before (ask NaCL about this lol) so I think even if I'm the one speaking on Krazy's behalf that point is basically moot given Pops in both games I've been town and she's been scum has a tendency to soften up people to fight battles for her. That didnt happen however, Krazy replaced out. The game did a soft reset and I don't think Pops' mates felt like they could carry her to the finish line so they saved face. This is a huge roundabout way of me just reaffirming my thoughts earlier with context. I also got a bit of help from one of my teammates who told me to look especially at #2477 and #2582. He explained that people started to unvote Pine as Pops/Eddie gained momentum. I think the idea that Pine died to incriminate people is foolhardy, if anything they want to proceed with the false narrative based on the how the wagons formed.

--This is where I swallow my pride and engage my teammate for help--

Am I saying all members of scum just hopped right onto Pops without thinking about it? Definitely not. My teammate thinks that it would best to look at those who didn't move at the time, as scum exercise caution in ways that benefit them. I again believe Pops' death was not explicitly planned and more of saving face. My teammate believes Pops/Hectic has huge equity, and that Hectic remained steadfast to vote in many directions but ultimately swallowed his vote on Pine and now look where we are.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:42 am

Post by unwnd »

There's a ton of word vomit in there but hopefully my message came across
Stop
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm going to be lurking for probably a few irl days because I dont think strong arming will get the best results, but I should note this: my vote on Krazy was more gauging reactions, I always intended to switch to Pops. I'll copy reasons why from my team PT in post game or if they become relevant. I am not at auto kill unwnd.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:49 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2837, Amrun wrote:
In post 2816, bob3141 wrote:Pine (4) - Hectic, Amrun, Nancy Drew 39, krzay

This was pines wagon from yesterday. Can everyone on it explain there pine read from day one. and how it progressed though out that day?
I think it’s fairly clear in the thread. I had a mild TR on Pine early on, but I really disliked his push on Hectic and found the way he went about it scummy. However, I strongly preferred pops wagon and tried (and succeeded) to make that happen instead. After the pops flip, I was fully on board with Pine as a partner and planned to come in here today and case him if I was alive. Very, very confused by this nightkill.
I mean, yeah. Pine was getting a ton of shit for a good while and even the votes reflected that. He was the leading wagon up until Krazy/Eddie outburst. I don't think Pine death was a fearkill or any sort like that, rather it was just meant to put a wrench in things. Maybe I'm looking too much into it but I think the best mix is like, maybe one on the pops wagon? and then the second scummer who didn't want anything to do with it.
Stop
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

:-( was just writeing a posts then teh page changed and i lost it all
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:54 am

Post by unwnd »

Spoiler: Votewall
In post 2275, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.27
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, bob3141
Eddie Cane (3) -
popsofctown, Krazy, pisskop
Pine (3) -
Hectic, OkaPoka, Nancy Drew 39
DrDolittle (1) -
Titus
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).

Prodding NaCl.
In post 2395, Micc wrote:
Krazy has requested replacement.
In post 2402, Micc wrote:
unwnd replaces Krazy on team Ripple's Krazy Mistress Dunn.

Votecount 1.28
popsofctown (4) -
Amrun, Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane (4) -
popsofctown, unwnd, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
DrDolittle (1) -
Titus
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

In post 2477, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.29
popsofctown (4) -
Amrun, Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane (4) -
popsofctown, unwnd, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
DrDolittle (1) -
Titus
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

In post 2582, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.30
popsofctown (5) -
Amrun, Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane, Titus
Eddie Cane (2) -
popsofctown, Elsa Jay
unwnd (2) -
OkaPoka, DrDolittle
NaCl (2) -
Pine, pisskop
Pine (1) -
Hectic

Not Voting (3) -
NaCl, unwnd, Nancy Drew 39

I really think this was the pivotal moment of things, and Elsa definitely looks the worst from all of it. I don't have another wall about it's just like, Elsa seemed set on Eddie until things starting to turn.

VOTE: Elsa Jay
Stop
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2860, pisskop wrote:Nancy, wont you vote bob?

As for my tr on nancy, the time to ask about that was d1. how awkward to push that when he has no real content and its been implied by . . . a few weeks? . . . of realtime cooperation between the two of us?
So you don't want to answer my question on your progression on nancy. As you say you worked with her but at no point in your iso there is no real reason given why you town read her. Which makes me think you already knew her alignment. I'm simply asking you to explain. Which is something I would expect would be easy for town. If you are town.

As you town read her enough to be in your town block. I could understand if you had her at null or slightly town but no yet in your townblock.

This something that menal too thinks needs to be explained. What is your reasoning. And what in the thread have you seen? What do you think nancy actions indicate alignment wise?

So again menal would like you pisskop to explain what Nancy is doing in your townbloc

and dont just trty to dismiss me again, just like pops kept trying to do
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also pk menal wants me to tell you pk that he has also also read her in ISO and we agree she's the most likely scum and looks awful from the pops flip.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Pine's neighbor still needs to claim.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

Smart have you not read the thread. He already claimed :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2808, bob3141 wrote:pine was my neighbour
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:08 am

Derp.

Had a lot going on today sorry.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:08 am

What was he saying overnight?

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”