Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2993, Amrun wrote:
In post 2988, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2280, Pine wrote:
In post 2279, Krazy wrote:Why were you taking a break from this game?
Because I'd lost my cool and started to question a number of my reads. Hectic turning out Towny and the missteps surrounding nearly lynching him got me way off-balance. Eddie suggested I take a break from the game and I thought it was a good idea. I'm fresh and ready to catch up with a clear head.

My team has been keeping up to various degrees. Kuribo in particular wrote a page and a half, but I skimmed over it because I don't want it to influence me too much until I read myself.
Then I'll try to summarize kuribo, mastina, and xtoxm's thoughts.
Could this possibly be why? @Amrun. Mastina has a much better BoP on Krazy/unwind slot, so I could also see that as a possible reason if unwind is scum here. What only gives me pause is Krazy saying Eddie owed him a “massive apology” but I only have experience with lurk/coast/hide scum!Krazy not AvP scum!Krazy.
It could be. I’m not really familiar with any of these players. That’s why Krazy slot was on my list (not the meta, but the Pine read itself). There is really obvious equity for Krazy slot in NK Pine if they were afraid of a doc on Eddie.

Are you softening on your Krazy town stance?
No, Pops flip and Eddie’s being IC and not tr unwind have actually strengthened it, plus I could definitely see the motive in the Pine kill, because Mastina could give an accurate read on that slot.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2263, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2260, Hectic wrote:He stopped posting right around when his wagon formed. Now it's completely disintegrated with no further posts from him, I don't think that's normal.
In post 2261, Hectic wrote:
In post 2255, popsofctown wrote:I don't think there's any three person scumteam where I get to feel like I played this game well.
I don't think it's reasonable for anyone to find the three person scumteam on day 1?
Can confirm, he is definitely avoiding this game but that’s NAI for him but we have 6 days, so no harm in pressure voting this.

VOTE: Pine

but you quickly switch back to pine. Can you explain at this point why you didnt stay on pops. Had you stopped scum reading her at this point
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2278, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m thinking Pops may be town now.

shortly later you say she is town
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I'm just asking for a timeline of events, before and after certain times that will become relevant if this leads somewhere
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Amrun »

Wait, but Pine already knew Mastina’s thoughts. I’m confused. You think it was to promote a Krazy ML that Pine was killed because of Mastina?

I definitely do not agree with that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2630, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2621, popsofctown wrote:Chennis says the NaCl wagon is all town. He said it's a natural response to a long languishing wrongwagon. Idk if I agree with the whole macro view but when I found out he was reading the get again I was gonna ask him who to vote so it saved me a couple keystrokes.
So why are you on it then?

what about her response to this post suddenly made you scum read her again. As
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2639, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Fine.

VOTE: Pops

Btw, if Pops flips scum and unwind doesn’t obvtown it, that doesn’t rule out the possibility of scum distancing.

L-2

not long later when pops wagon keeps goign your back on her. what made you switch back to scum reading her from ealier town reading her
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 3003, OkaPoka wrote:I'm just asking for a timeline of events, before and after certain times that will become relevant if this leads somewhere
Before and after, fine. Exact time though is horribad.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2674, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2672, pisskop wrote:they are L-1 now
UNVOTE:
In post 2684, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Pops

then we had what i talked about earlier. Cant you undersatnd why i woudl want you to explain your progression.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2998, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2222, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2212, popsofctown wrote:It bothers me that 1966 has this teabagging assumption of reading everything I do as scum but doesn't actually canvas for votes, that might be what Ali means by saying it's a post like he's ahead.

It has been really interesting to see how Ali's approach to town (oh wait I don't have to backspace VT thanks Ed) VT is different and makes me wish maybe I hydra'ed more, though I'm pretty firmly against the unfair advantage element and want pure-hydra-games to come up
@Pops, any idea why this particular post comes across as super awkward?
In post 2223, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Pops
This is teh first post you mention a scum read of pops nancy. At this point what made you start scum reading pops
She sounded fake and her sr Eddie for allegedly claiming he witheld his alignment were batshit insane. I also thought unlike Eddie, I thought his teammates’ reads looked fake. The only reason why I was hesitating was that I thought it looked like she was trying to save her buddy Pine if scum or town voting their conviction sr if town and I wanted Krazy slot more, because I hate being emotionally manipulated by scum and if scum, Krazy was doing a helluva a lot of that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3005, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2630, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2621, popsofctown wrote:Chennis says the NaCl wagon is all town. He said it's a natural response to a long languishing wrongwagon. Idk if I agree with the whole macro view but when I found out he was reading the get again I was gonna ask him who to vote so it saved me a couple keystrokes.
So why are you on it then?

what about her response to this post suddenly made you scum read her again. As
Isn’t it obvious? She just freaking said her teammates all tr NaCl.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3008, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2674, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2672, pisskop wrote:they are L-1 now
UNVOTE:
In post 2684, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Pops

then we had what i talked about earlier. Cant you undersatnd why i woudl want you to explain your progression.
Are you not fucking reading my posts or what? I have already explained multiple times now that Oka wanted to wait for a hammer. Are you just reading my posts there or everyone else’s because it’s painfully beyond fucking obvious.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by NaCl »

I looked back on Bob, I feel better about him being town.

The reason for that is it I thought Pine was a really likely lynch for today, it seemed like plenty of people were suspecting him. So in that case, why would a scumteam with Bob go kill him instead?
1. They think Bob would be lynched and they're trying to kill Pine beforehand to not create an IC.
2. They think Pine was the Phone Operator and wanted to kill him for that reason.

A scumteam with Bob would know that Pine wasn't the doc and couldn't target him for that reason.
I don't think reason 1 is really plausible. Most people were townreading Bob and scumreading Pine and I didn't see a situation where that would turn around and result in a Bob lynch beforehand, at least on this day.
Reason 2 is possible but I don't see any evidence that would point to that. I think it's far more likely with what S_S said, they were trying to kill the doc or they were misinterpreting his towniness. Which points away from Bob.

Also, Oka is town now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Amrun »

Why does 2. point away from bob? Isn’t it just irrelevant to bob?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3012, NaCl wrote:I looked back on Bob, I feel better about him being town.

The reason for that is it I thought Pine was a really likely lynch for today, it seemed like plenty of people were suspecting him. So in that case, why would a scumteam with Bob go kill him instead?
1. They think Bob would be lynched and they're trying to kill Pine beforehand to not create an IC.
2. They think Pine was the Phone Operator and wanted to kill him for that reason.

A scumteam with Bob would know that Pine wasn't the doc and couldn't target him for that reason.
I don't think reason 1 is really plausible. Most people were townreading Bob and scumreading Pine and I didn't see a situation where that would turn around and result in a Bob lynch beforehand, at least on this day.
Reason 2 is possible but I don't see any evidence that would point to that. I think it's far more likely with what S_S said, they were trying to kill the doc or they were misinterpreting his towniness. Which points away from Bob.

Also, Oka is town now.
Hmmm . . . interesting, so you think that scum thought Pine was doc, faking being in a hood? I could actually see that but I don’t really have enough experience with Pine to assume whether he’d try to pull that kind of gambit or not. RC 100% would do exactly that if doc, so that’s definitely possible.

Doubling/tripling down on NaCl town here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by NaCl »

@Amrun
Yeah, I just find it unlikely and it's not as plausible of an explanation.
I meant to say that on the whole it points away from Bob.

Mafia also has a Rolecop, so I think a team with Bob on it would be better off checking Pine than killing him except if they believed in situation 1 as well.

@Nancy
I think that's more likely. It's still possible he was after them like what Amrun said or that they were scared of his team. But I think it generally points away from Bob-scum.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So this leads back to unwind/Krazy if NaCl is right because Pine was gunning for that slot and primarily Mastina read. If I were scum!unwind/Krazy I’d be really scared of a Mastina read. There is also the possibility of a Hectic frame, since he was the only vote on Pine. Bob is dead wrong on me but I actually like the quality of his posting today when compared with the robot like posts, he’s made before this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3015, NaCl wrote:@Amrun
Yeah, I just find it unlikely and it's not as plausible of an explanation.
I meant to say that on the whole it points away from Bob.

Mafia also has a Rolecop, so I think a team with Bob on it would be better off checking Pine than killing him except if they believed in situation 1 as well.

@Nancy
I think that's more likely. It's still possible he was after them like what Amrun said or that they were scared of his team. But I think it generally points away from Bob-scum.
Yes, that’s what I was saying earlier when I ISO’d Pops. Pops’ ISO doesn’t make either Oka or Bob look like buddies.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I still think my solve is likely right.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3018, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I still think my solve is likely right.
If it actually is Pops/unwind/Piss, I want freaking bragging rights when this is over.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2103, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.24
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, Titus
Eddie Cane (4) -
popsofctown, Krazy, pisskop, OkaPoka
Pine (2) -
Hectic, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
If Titus, Oka, Piss, Krazy are all town, what exactly was Pops scum partner doing while I was fighting her and the counterwagon? Bussing? Lurking? Food for thought, because I had 5 votes against her 5 at one point.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 3019, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3018, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I still think my solve is likely right.
If it actually is Pops/unwind/Piss, I want freaking bragging rights when this is over.
But you just said your townread on Krazy slot was strengthened? I am really confused by your reads.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 3020, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2103, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.24
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, Titus
Eddie Cane (4) -
popsofctown, Krazy, pisskop, OkaPoka
Pine (2) -
Hectic, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
If Titus, Oka, Piss, Krazy are all town, what exactly was Pops scum partner doing while I was fighting her and the counterwagon? Bussing? Lurking? Food for thought, because I had 5 votes against her 5 at one point.
Would you believe me if I voted you for data collection?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Amrun »

I wouldn’t be opposed to lynching Krazy/unwind. Even if town that would give us a ton of info.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 2992, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 2952, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2946, OkaPoka wrote:Content of the post(s) before 10:04 Jan 2nd is what I mean
Just the first one about not revealing the hoods. The posts before that weren’t game reated.
Wait so the timeline is

Not revealing hoods post
10:04

Or
10:04 then
Not revealing hoods post

Elsa what am I doing that's got you all riled up
@nancy

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”