chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

You don't get to skate around this fucking topic, Titus, with vague bullshit answers. Nips has been your bread and butter all Goddamn day and if you can't give me a single, solitary answer siphoned down to actual players in this game that it helps read then you've wasted everybody's fucking time here.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

She entertained me by rattling you up.

Does that count?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Only a little bit. :lol:
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Chk, what makes more sense to you?

Almost randomly getting targeted by a mystery town enchantress that fucked with Creature and Titus?

Or Aaron claiming Doctor Enabler because we had a dead cop enabler and a claimed doctor?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 4112, Haggle wrote:
In post 4087, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 3937, Titus wrote:
In post 3932, davesaz wrote:To paraphrase Titus's VCA, there were 3 wagons all at 5 or so, and two of those have flipped or been mech cleared as town. This implies the 3rd wagon was on scum.
Correct. Wagon participation also is a factor too. The higher the wagon participation the more likely one of the people is scum.

If you disagree, then scum should be heavily off wagons.
This is true, I think it's considerably likely that scum was on it as well regardless of nips's alignment seeing that he was (still is) lurking. It was an easy wagon they could hop onto without their hands getting dirty.

I'm still not convinced nips is the best lynch today but I do think he should go before we hit lylo.
This doesnt make any sense. . . You're claiming to agree with Titus, but your analysis is completely different from hers and basically amounts to scum would just push low activity slots. Aside from Drew who else is scum?

BP
Scum aren't necessarily the ones doing the push, they're more likely to hop onto the bandwagon and later claim they were on him to get content out of him.

Drew is my strongest sr atm which is why I want to do him today
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 4120, Chara wrote:
In post 4119, chkflip wrote:
NIP FLIP
How many nipples could flippynips flip if flippynips could flip nipples?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 4123, Titus wrote:
WHAT DOES A NIP FLIP CLEAR UP?
What scum valued d1. The game becomes much easier to read.
So what does him flipping town tell us? This is a really vague answer.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4128, Bambi Jay wrote:Chk, what makes more sense to you?

Almost randomly getting targeted by a mystery town enchantress that fucked with Creature and Titus?

Or Aaron claiming Doctor Enabler because we had a dead cop enabler and a claimed doctor?
Why are these mutually exclusive?

Almost target wasn't random. He was a claimed investigator who invited others to check him. I can't think of a better enchantress target.

@Aaron, Vague my ass. If we see that all 3 wagons were on likely town, we can infer scum were largely off wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4129, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 3932, davesaz wrote:To paraphrase Titus's VCA, there were 3 wagons all at 5 or so, and two of those have flipped or been mech cleared as town. This implies the 3rd wagon was on scum.
Correct. Wagon participation also is a factor too. The higher the wagon participation the more likely one of the people is scum.

This is true, I think it's considerably likely that scum was on it as well regardless of nips's alignment seeing that he was (still is) lurking. It was an easy wagon they could hop onto without their hands getting dirty.

I'm still not convinced nips is the best lynch today but I do think he should go before we hit lylo.
This doesnt make any sense. . . You're claiming to agree with Titus, but your analysis is completely different from hers and basically amounts to scum would just push low activity slots. Aside from Drew who else is scum?

BP
Scum aren't necessarily the ones doing the push, they're more likely to hop onto the bandwagon and later claim they were on him to get content out of him.

At least be a gentleman and buy me dinner first.

Apologies if the answers to any of these questions have already been......uh, answered.

Aaron, thoughts on Bambi? Also, on Chkflip.

BP, why would I lie about not knowing what the enabler is/does? All this talk about various modifiers and I forgot that's what espresso had. Yes now I remember......what do I get by lying that I didn't know what it was?

Nancy, why are you only now using the Penguin game to defend/town read(?) me when before you said I was playing much different then it.

Amrun, are you just sheeping Titus or truly believe in flippynips as scum?

Chkflip, you mentioned Titus' vaugness like it surprised you......really?(more statement than question I guess).

Dave, can you stop having the same first name as me........ annoying that everytime someone addresses you I think they are adressing me. Work on that please.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also Joan and Aaron.....why not post more in the hood?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

@DrDrew: I don’t believe that flippyNips has to be scum. I do believe he could be scum. The main salient points for me are titus’ VCA, which I like, and NKA, which I believe implicates nip.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

NIP FLIP
In post 4122, Chara wrote:you answered it.
sorry, busy right now but reading along. had to quote nip flip, it was important.
Spoiler:
wardrobe malfunction? :P
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4124, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 4109, chkflip wrote:
In post 4103, Titus wrote: So why aren't you voting him? He has some suspect things, such as Bambi's role is likely town but he didn't know what it did. Joan is apathetic, awkward and partially useful. Yet, you go for the useful role instead.
Who needs an umbrella with such hard shade like this?
Well I prefer a fan over shade to keep me cool. An umbrella is best used to stop rain and light snow.

I feel like Chk is being inefficient with his cooling methods and is therefore hot amd irrational.
He is throwing out assive amounts of AtE to get his way, which is kind of hilarious, regardless of the reason. :lol:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4126, Bambi Jay wrote:She entertained me by rattling you up.

Does that count?
LMFAO
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4130, AaronFrost wrote:
NIP FLIP
It would be really unny if chk doubled/tripled down against a nip flip if he made a typo. :P
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4133, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4129, AaronFrost wrote:

BP

At least be a gentleman and buy me dinner first.

Apologies if the answers to any of these questions have already been......uh, answered.

Aaron, thoughts on Bambi? Also, on Chkflip.

BP, why would I lie about not knowing what the enabler is/does? All this talk about various modifiers and I forgot that's what espresso had. Yes now I remember......what do I get by lying that I didn't know what it was?

Nancy, why are you only now using the Penguin game to defend/town read(?) me when before you said I was playing much different then it.

Amrun, are you just sheeping Titus or truly believe in flippynips as scum?

Chkflip, you mentioned Titus' vaugness like it surprised you......really?(more statement than question I guess).

Dave, can you stop having the same first name as me........ annoying that everytime someone addresses you I think they are adressing me. Work on that please.
I know that a lack of mech knowledge is never scum indicative for you. Before your wagon nearly got to L-1, I thought scum was opposed to it but it doesn’t seem that way anymore, so I’m recessing my read on you but I’m still really glad it happened because the thread has gone nuts since the wagon flipped to Nips.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4137, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4103, Titus wrote: So why aren't you voting him? He has some suspect things, such as Bambi's role is likely town but he didn't know what it did. Joan is apathetic, awkward and partially useful. Yet, you go for the useful role instead.
Well I prefer a fan over shade to keep me cool. An umbrella is best used to stop rain and light snow.

I feel like Chk is being inefficient with his cooling methods and is therefore hot amd irrational.
He is throwing out assive amounts of AtE to get his way, which is kind of hilarious, regardless of the reason. :lol:
In post 4139, Venus and Mars wrote:
NIP FLIP
It would be really unny if chk doubled/tripled down against a nip flip if he made a typo. :P
Color me paranoid.

But, why is the M missing from massive and the F missing from funny?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4135, Amrun wrote:@DrDrew: I don’t believe that flippyNips has to be scum. I do believe he could be scum. The main salient points for me are titus’ VCA, which I like, and NKA, which I believe implicates nip.
+ the fact that it’s extremely likely that scum targeting A50 was extremely likely to be the reason for Creature’s actions failing.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4141, Doctor Drew wrote:

NIP FLIP
Color me paranoid.

Oh a typo, I’m still a bit tipsy rn.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4143, Venus and Mars wrote:

NIP FLIP
Color me paranoid.

Did you mention in game you were drinking?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4144, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4143, Venus and Mars wrote:

NIP FLIP
Color me paranoid.

Did you mention in game you were drinking?
I don’t remember, did I?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4142, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4135, Amrun wrote:@DrDrew: I don’t believe that flippyNips has to be scum. I do believe he could be scum. The main salient points for me are titus’ VCA, which I like, and NKA, which I believe implicates nip.
+ the fact that it’s extremely likely that scum targeting A50 was extremely likely to be the reason for Creature’s actions failing.
This was the post directly after I posted about the missing letters, you seem pretty lucid here.

And it does not seem like a drunken typo, everything else about your posts are fine.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Nancy........ explain.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4146, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4142, Venus and Mars wrote:
This was the post directly after I posted about the missing letters, you seem pretty lucid here.

And it does not seem like a drunken typo, everything else about your posts are fine.
You’re right I don’t need to be slightly drunk to make typos, though it definitely helps.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4147, Doctor Drew wrote:Nancy........ explain.
What? I’m still tipsy and made a typ. what of it?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”