In post 3187, Eddie Cane wrote:titus > hectic
okapoka > unwind
pine > bob
nancy > elsa
amrun > piss
naCl > SvS
Titus - hectic

Oka and unwind.

My rankings matched Eddie but SS townie than NaCl.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3187, Eddie Cane wrote:titus > hectic
okapoka > unwind
pine > bob
nancy > elsa
amrun > piss
naCl > SvS

I have a new game. 4 of these 6 pairings have only town. Pick two that you think contain only town.
Nancy > Elsa
Titus > Hectic
NaCl - SS?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3222, DrDolittle wrote:Does anyone really think pisskop is town?
please stop vanity wagoning. youre supposed to be a role model for us, as a confirmed townie
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:27 am

Post by Amrun »

I do, but I acknowledge that piss’ votes are bad as a whole, and that he is good scum who could fake the things I TR him for. I just wonder if he is faking them. Mostly I think he wouldn’t NK pine given our hood conversation but I could be wrong.

It’s a weaker townread but it does exist!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Amrun »

Also my pick for T-T pairs are Amrun and pisskop and Titus/Hectic at this exact minute.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

About as close to no as possible
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3229, Amrun wrote:Also my pick for T-T pairs are Amrun and pisskop and Titus/Hectic at this exact minute.
Agree on Titus/Hectic.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3230, Eddie Cane wrote:
About as close to no as possible
Are we mindmelding on the same solve? unwind/Piss?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Pretty close but feels way too easy
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1695, popsofctown wrote:What is the point of casing someone who has picked "WIFOM openwolf" as the way to play, Oka? He's posted "what if I lied about being drunk?" in the game thread and clearly voted his second favorite "scumread" with only some high school salutatorian speech about "teamwork" as an explanation.
I think it's only going to reinforce confirmation biases and double down the majestic effect of "deadsheeping never happens" if I beat dead horses or reach for new reasons about how Eddie's playing a red pm this game. I would rather just be lynched. If you're not even close to coming around to Eddie!scum based on what's in this game thread I doubt the little things I notice every other page are going to be what makes the difference.

pedit: an additional person wants an Eddie case, so maybe I should consider it.

Krazy Oka and pk are my top townreads,
with Oka a full tier above pk.
In post 1763, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1742, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1699, Krazy wrote:If I am one of your top townreads why did you naked vote me earlier?
And not only that, in her subsequent posts, she never even explains that.
Eddie brought this up in neighborhood PT
My post is missing a comma of direct address. "Who's your townreads? "Krazy, okapoka and pisskop".
I'm scumreading Krazy but I'm not confident about it
Bizarre Krazy flex. First he’s top town, then scumlean?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:49 am

Post by pisskop »

ed, why am i even scummy
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Bad voting / pushes d1

Sounding tonally good is completely null for your playstyle

Even today your town circle and mine are completely different and that doesnt have to be scummy but it means we are reading the game diff

Bad pops interactions
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:58 am

Post by pisskop »

I'm pressuring with my votes
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3227, pisskop wrote:
please stop vanity wagoning. youre supposed to be a role model for us, as a confirmed townie
We have 11 1/2 days, kind of early to be worrying about vanity wagons, wouldn’t you say?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:59 am

Post by pisskop »

my pushes are an extension of my reads.

if I can't get more from Bob im probably going to heck
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3238, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3227, pisskop wrote:
We have 11 1/2 days, kind of early to be worrying about vanity wagons, wouldn’t you say?
sardonic. i was being sardonic
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3239, pisskop wrote:my pushes are an extension of my reads.

if I can't get more from Bob im probably going to heck
The only consensus agreed tvt pairing?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:09 am

Post by pisskop »

the leading wagkn i sred from day1?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3237, pisskop wrote:I'm pressuring with my votes
Your vote on me was not for pressure, are you going to argue that? You found a reason I did not like to vote me, and when my wagon died you moved your vote to somebody else I town read and whom you've barely talked about today if at all (NaCl).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:11 am

Post by pisskop »

wait that's elsa. elsa is leading.

im happy to kill elsa. she's a scummy mcscumbutt.

but i dont tr hec kr Bob
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3243, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3237, pisskop wrote:I'm pressuring with my votes
Your vote on me was not for pressure, are you going to argue that? You found a reason I did not like to vote me, and when my wagon died you moved your vote to somebody else I town read and whom you've barely talked about today if at all (NaCl).
I think you just react poorly to pressure.

by play and contribution i didnt tr you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Poorly? I put out a wall to project town, and the wagon on me died. I do that as both alignments.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:16 am

Post by pisskop »

im not looking to argue about something like meta.

the nk was shite and we all know it. if you really think I'm so good you'd know i plan my nks out very well, bus hard instead of flipflop, and sound most reasonable when scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Like what happened to your NaCl vote? Etc.

I can see 1 scum and 3 town in {Oka, Titus, Piss, Unwnd}, but I'm clearing Titus, you said Oka is lock town, and you also have unwnd in your town bin. That seems like an inconsistent perspective to me. If I'm hard tunnelling scum, and arguably the person strongest defending town!pine, I dont see it likely 4 town would join scum's push on me and the partners would not help momentum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:19 am

Post by pisskop »

egocentric babbling

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”