She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3321, pisskop wrote:But back to nancy and her SR on bob and SS
It’s on unwind/you but thanks for the misrep. :shifty:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3325, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
If you’re seriously going to pull this shit, I’m voting you.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Amrun »

I support any lynch in {NaCl, Elsa, unwnd}. A50 thinks Elsa is town so that’s my least preferred out of that pool.

I could maybe be convinced on {pisskop, Nancy, Hectic} but I would very much prefer to look outside of these.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:10 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Let's see them votes people
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3326, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3325, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
If you’re seriously going to pull this shit, I’m voting you.
VOTE: Piss

This misrep of my readslist is seriously scummy. Am I the only one who’s seeing that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3308, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3294, Eddie Cane wrote:Nancy I need a reads list from you still
Nancy/Eddie/DDL

Amrun
Oka
Titus
Hectic
NaCl
Elsa/bob/SS
Piss
unwind
Nancy, please elaborate on your readslist.

Where is your null line, and how many players are you actually claiming to scumread?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

@SS @Bob @Elsa I believe you're who I still need reads lists from
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:13 am

Post by pisskop »

because it looks to me like you SR everyone under NaCl
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Which is it nan? Do you only have 2 scumreads? Or are you scumreading bob/SS/elsa?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3330, pisskop wrote:
In post 3308, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3294, Eddie Cane wrote:Nancy I need a reads list from you still
Nancy/Eddie/DDL

Amrun
Oka
Titus
Hectic
——————-
NaCl
————————
Elsa/bob/SS

Piss
unwind
Nancy, please elaborate on your readslist.

Where is your null line, and how many players are you actually claiming to scumread?
Just two but you deliberately misrepping me like that is seriously pinging me. You know damn well, I think it’s you/unwind, so I’m really not liking this shade. Those were obviously my outside picks in the case I was wrong on either of you and I feel even more confident I’m not after that blatant misrep.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1942, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1941, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Amrun, why is bob one of your strongest tr? Are you so familiar with his meta that you’re confident he couldn’t be replicating his towngame here?
Actually nm, he does seem to be pretty townie.
In post 3241, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3239, pisskop wrote:my pushes are an extension of my reads.

if I can't get more from Bob im probably going to heck
The only consensus agreed tvt pairing?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Sooooooo, about that 'pretty townie' 'consensus agreed tvt pairing' Bob . . .
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Something_Smart »

{Eddie, DDL}
{NaCl}
{Hectic, bob, Elsa}
{Amrun, Nancy, Titus}
{Oka, pisskop}
{unwnd}

Man this is garbage though. Don't quote me on any of these.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3332, pisskop wrote:because it looks to me like you SR everyone under NaCl
Stop trying to misrep me. I think it’s exactly you/unwind and I’ve been extremely clear on that. I will vote Elsa, even if I think it’s wrong because everything points to Piss/unwind. Pine kill looks bad for both. I’ve already discussed unwind but Piss has continued to push consensus tr Hectic and Pine kill looks like it was a blatant Hectic frame, so I think my solve isn’t wrong.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3335, pisskop wrote:
In post 1942, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1941, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Amrun, why is bob one of your strongest tr? Are you so familiar with his meta that you’re confident he couldn’t be replicating his towngame here?
Actually nm, he does seem to be pretty townie.
In post 3241, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3239, pisskop wrote:my pushes are an extension of my reads.

if I can't get more from Bob im probably going to heck
The only consensus agreed tvt pairing?
The more you keep trying to misrep me, the more suspicious I’m getting,

There is no good reason for anyone to suspect Hectic after Pine flip yet you are still pushing him. That’s why I think you’re one scum. This is very similar to what happened in YGM btw. Ari hydra was framed by scum because the NK was the only the only vote on them - very similar to Hectic/Pine but reversed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3337, Something_Smart wrote:{Eddie, DDL}
{NaCl}
{Hectic, bob, Elsa}
{Amrun, Nancy, Titus}
{Oka,
pisskop}
{unwnd}

Man this is garbage though. Don't quote me on any of these.
SS just moved way up on my list,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:33 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3339, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:YGM btw
Guys, news flash -Literally nobody gives the fainted of fucks about a single game where somebody who isnt in this game did something vaguely tangential-
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Actually, Im kind of interested in this oka read, ss
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3339, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:There is no good reason for anyone to suspect Hectic after Pine flip yet you are still pushing him
Hectic is not what Im talking about. Im talking about bob.

And why would nobody suspect hec?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Like I dont understand how youre running your reads nancy. I dont think youre scum, but it helps me to unstand how youre arriving at your own conclusions.

You claim to TR them, but theyre under the line? How in the world can you justify having 2 and just 2 set in stone reads? And so many tiers? Youre doing cartwheels i feel.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3341, pisskop wrote:
In post 3339, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:YGM btw
Guys, news flash -Literally nobody gives the fainted of fucks about a single game where somebody who isnt in this game did something vaguely tangential-
:shifty:

Right and I correctly nailed scum in Penguin by making the correct connection between Shos/Robb and Thor/Gamma also based on that game but yeah, terrible solve.

How is it different? FL immediately said in that game that it smacked of an Ari hydra frame and he was right and who has been pushing Hectic other than you since Pine flip?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2787, pisskop wrote:
In post 2785, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What makes unwind, “core town”?
I think theyre highly unlikely to be scum.

krazy was pretty town, imo. i think theyre less likely scum than hectic.
So you’re thought process was that scum!Hectic - who just happened to be the ONLY vote on Pine by EOD, just happened to NK the slot where his was the single vote? Really?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3344, pisskop wrote:Like I dont understand how youre running your reads nancy.
I dont think youre scum
, but it helps me to unstand how youre arriving at your own conclusions.

You claim to TR them, but theyre under the line? How in the world can you justify having 2 and just 2 set in stone reads? And so many tiers?
Youre doing cartwheels i feel.
More shade but of course you still tr me? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3342, pisskop wrote:Actually, Im kind of interested in this oka read, ss
It's a nullread. Nothing Oka has done sticks out in my memory as particularly likely to be town or scum.

If you want my thoughts on a specific post or argument of his, by all means, link it and I'll check it out. This readlist was done from memory.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3345, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How is it different?
I didnt read it, and you wont convince me to.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”