Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3348, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3342, pisskop wrote:Actually, Im kind of interested in this oka read, ss
It's a nullread. Nothing Oka has done sticks out in my memory as particularly likely to be town or scum.

If you want my thoughts on a specific post or argument of his, by all means, link it and I'll check it out. This readlist was done from memory.
What is your take on Piss trying to deliberately misrep my readslist and tr me but combining it with shading me for it?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3346, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:who just happened to be the ONLY vote on Pine by EOD, just happened to NK the slot where his was the single vote?
This happens all the time, and the evidence -a single lazy vote- isnt an indication for nor against anything.

This is baffling. Do you want me to read some offal while Im online? Give you your horoscope?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3340, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:SS just moved way up on my list,
You really shouldn't be swayed that easily by someone agreeing with your scumreads, before you even know if they're right.

If unwnd and pisskop were town it would in fact be a very obvious move for me to push them as scum.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3349, pisskop wrote:
In post 3345, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How is it different?
I didnt read it, and you wont convince me to.
It would be awesome if everyone who’s actually town here did that. It’s early D2 post Flubber NK - not exactly hard to find.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:08 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3198, Eddie Cane wrote:@bob did pine post anything overnight?

Note much. Weve not realy been talking much in it
Just the bit about him being half way through his ctachup post and he was wrong on popsvs eddie. He thought it was tvt
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Titus »

Nancy, can you show me? I am too tired to do research into other games. My depression is bad atm.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3352, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3340, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:SS just moved way up on my list,
You really shouldn't be swayed that easily by someone agreeing with your scumreads, before you even know if they're right.

If unwnd and pisskop were town it would in fact be a very obvious move for me to push them as scum.
I tend to tr people who mindmeld with me for the most part and makes me feel even stronger about those reads but Piss’ recent shading of me based off of that readslist, pinged my scumdar off of the freaking rails.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3266, Titus wrote:
In post 3262, Eddie Cane wrote:
My team has basically cleared Nancy as town, specifically Dann, and I largely agree.

Do you think NaCl is scummy for not voting? That is the read I'm more open to being wrong on.
My concern is the way the wagon flips. We know Pine and Amrun are town. Most of the non-participants in the top two wagons are town. I also know I'm town. The Pine death was unlikely a doc hunt given his early replies.

The same names from NaCl form the pops wagon, minus Pine but a bit slower. The first two are locktown. Elsa probably isn't scum due to earlier wagons (which I can elaborate on if needed). So if pops was a bus it would have to be SS or pisskop.

The NaCl wagon stays static, along with the Pine wagon. We know Pine is town. The question is why wouldn't scum collapse on Pine or NaCl? The best answers seem to be the wagons are overloaded or hard bus.

Given how contentions the Eddie lynch was, I struggle to believe a hard bus happened.

Eddie wagon springs up instead of scum coalescing on Pine or NaCl. This likely rules out a hard bus. If you disagree, the hard busser has to be SS. However, it seems more likely scum would jump on his neighbor because pops flipping scum would conftown Eddie. Having a dead Eddie first is a huge boon.

The big thought is why not jump on Pine or NaCl. My guess is Nancy did but no town followed. Given scum saw the stall, they jumped on Eddie instead.

OkaPoka jumps off Eddie to join me on Dr.Doolittle. This may be wrong but Oka is jumping off the best mislynch to join me. That strongly suggests he's town.

1.End

Nancy votes various wagons as they form, including unwind as his wagon forms. She winds up on Pops after his lynch is inevitable. The only wagon she doesn't really vote NaCl. Nancy's been really sheepy though.

I am thinking Nancy + NaCl OR pisskop and ?.

VOTE: Nancy
Titus what do you think of nancy responses to my questions on the progression of her pops read. I wanted to see what responses she would come back with on why and how she choose to town read or scum read pops
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3354, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3198, Eddie Cane wrote:@bob did pine post anything overnight?

Note much. Weve not realy been talking much in it
Just the bit about him being half way through his ctachup post and he was wrong on popsvs eddie. He thought it was tvt
That was also the case with me. I thought Pops’ later ISO was really scummy (eventhough I initially tr her) but it looked to me that her pushing obvtown Eddie/Amrun was pretty much suicidal because she had to know neither one had a snowball’s chance of being lynched and there had been no votes on her prior to that and the current wagon was on Pine, so my theory was that Pops was either trying to save scumbuddy Pine or she was town with horrible reads, so not the best wagon in either case.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3268, pisskop wrote:Titus, i really think it's elsa over Nancy

You think its elsa over nancy but how like do you think it is that elsa is infact scum. and its simply a town hood as nancy being town doesnt require elsa to be scum.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 3327, Amrun wrote:I support any lynch in {NaCl, Elsa, unwnd}. A50 thinks Elsa is town so that’s my least preferred out of that pool.

I could maybe be convinced on {pisskop, Nancy, Hectic} but I would very much prefer to look outside of these.
Oops bob needs to be in lynch pool
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3355, Titus wrote:Nancy, can you show me? I am too tired to do research into other games. My depression is bad atm.
Close to the part just before we hammered veto, read PB’s and my interactions in that. I can relate, I have a horrible headache and the room seems to be spinning.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3270, Titus wrote:
In post 200, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.02
Elsa Jay (3) -
NaCl, popsofctown, DrDoolittle
Titus (1) -
Elsa Jay
Nancy Drew 30 (1) -
OkaPoka
Hectic (1) -
Krazy
DrDolittle (1) -
Nancy Drew 39

Not Voting (8) -
Eddie Cane, Titus, Something_Smart, Pine, Hectic, pisskop, Amrun, bob3141

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
In post 1450, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.15
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Amrun, Krazy
NaCl (3) -
Pine, pisskop, Titus
Hectic (2) -
Elsa Jay, Nancy Drew 39
OkaPoka (1) -
NaCl
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Amrun (1) -
popsofctown
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
Krazy (1) -
Eddie Cane
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka

Not Voting (1) -
Something_Smart

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).

Here's two reasons why I disagree.

Scum are unlikely to bus early in RVS, as the attention to the slot is bad in a game like this. Second, most everyone was against outing the hoods. Putting pressure on Elsa indirectly supports my idea.

Second is Nancy's movement. Nancy hard townreads Elsa. So her vote makes sense in thread context. Yet the NaCl wagon is a thing. Nancy sheeps a lot if wagons on the back end but avoids the NaCl one.

You think scum are unlikely to bus early. But why do you think that also. And how do you think it effects your read on your two players your pushing in this post. elsa and nancy. Also are you dismissing any pairings because they voted for each otehr early?

so what about nancy vote movements makes you think she is scum and why only come out with it now?

Why do you think a player hard town reading another means they must be scum. As cant a player see something that changes there mind as the game goes on. And what leaves you to teh conclusion that nancy read switch must mean she is scum rather than town changing her mind?

But what do you think of the nacl wagon? Tell us what you think of very player that voted for nacl and what you think of their reads?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 3360, Amrun wrote:
In post 3327, Amrun wrote:I support any lynch in {NaCl, Elsa, unwnd}. A50 thinks Elsa is town so that’s my least preferred out of that pool.

I could maybe be convinced on {pisskop, Nancy, Hectic} but I would very much prefer to look outside of these.

I’m just going to redo this.

{NaCl, unwnd} preferred lynches
{bob, Elsa} ok lynches
{pisskop, Nancy, Hectic} I conditionally TR them but they’re in me PoE. Nancy is highest on this tier, pisskop lowest.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Amrun »

Which means my vote is erroneous

VOTE: unwnd
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3287, pisskop wrote:our hood is short but content full
You say content full. Where you sharing reads and who was pushign their reads teh most
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I
really
hope unwnd is scum.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3359, bob3141 wrote:

You think its elsa over nancy but how like do you think it is that elsa is infact scum. and its simply a town hood as nancy being town doesnt require elsa to be scum.

???

I don’t understand this. I really do think it’s Piss/unwind because NK and Piss’ pushing Hectic seem to line up with it. unwind - because of fear of possible Mastina and Piss for pushing Hectic over which looks to me like a pretty obvious frame up and how is it that Piss is the only one who is heavily shading me over my readslist but is nevertheless still tr me for it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3367, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3359, bob3141 wrote:

???

I don’t understand this. I really do think it’s Piss/unwind because NK and Piss’ pushing Hectic seem to line up with it. unwind - because of fear of possible Mastina read and Piss for pushing Hectic over which looks to me like a pretty obvious frame up and how is it that Piss is the only one who is heavily shading me over my readslist but is nevertheless still tr me for it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:30 am

Post by OkaPoka »

nancy do me a favor and vote unwnd
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:31 am

Post by OkaPoka »

s_s if im reading your list correctly u have one sr

vote that sr :P
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3369, OkaPoka wrote:nancy do me a favor and vote unwnd
I’m fine with that but what Piss just did wrt my readslist is seriously scummy, so he’s my preferred lynch today. Do you not think his shade over that is suspicious?

He was trying to spin the narrative that I was sr bob and SS just because I was less confident on them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:35 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i dont think its scummy no

hes scummy for other reasons but thats a non factor
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Piskop

At the moment im thinking this are best bet at catching scum today. Of the two players i questioned in weekend i didnt like his responses. While nancy actual leave me thinking she is more likely town than scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:37 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3372, OkaPoka wrote:hes scummy for other reasons
am not
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”