Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3416, Titus wrote:
In post 3414, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3412, Titus wrote:
In post 3399, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3398, OkaPoka wrote:what is woat btw
worst of all time but I am legit pissed at Titus for completely ignoring D1. It’s so so fucking insulting.
<<--- I hate D1. You know this? Like I don't even read on subbing in.

Also, how am I ignoring D1 when it's the only thing I can base my VCA on?
Girls... ladies... guys... all sound awkward help

Can
ya'll
please not? You are both just town. This is not helpful. Please focus elsewhere until I'm not in the game.
That's not what the votes tell me. Instead of explaining, Nancy threatened our friendship. There may be an explanation but I need it.
I’m not avoiding explaining anything. What do you think I haven’t explained? And please only ask me specific questions because I’m dizzy and having a lot of trouble staying focused on the page.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3413, Eddie Cane wrote:@Piss and @ anybody else who has unwnd as townish

Can you please explain why?
Mostly because of Krazy honestly. I'll put some time aside to reread and ISO that slot tomorrow.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Titus »

@Nancy why do you seem to be on almost every D1 wagon but for NaCl and Pops (excluding very late D1)?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:11 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Titus why aren't you asking me these type of questions
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3427, Titus wrote:@Nancy why do you seem to be on almost every D1 wagon but for NaCl and Pops (excluding very late D1)?
I was tr both of them att, I’m still tr NaCl. Why are you sr her anyway?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 3406, Eddie Cane wrote:Anyways,

UNVOTE:

I don't know exactly who I want to kill today yet. If DDL has a strong opinion I'll sheep him. Still mulling.
DDL wants to kill S S. Please dont
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3426, Hectic wrote:
In post 3413, Eddie Cane wrote:@Piss and @ anybody else who has unwnd as townish

Can you please explain why?
Mostly because of Krazy honestly. I'll put some time aside to reread and ISO that slot tomorrow.
He said Eddie scumclaimed by saying he wouldn’t lie to his team about his role pm, iirc?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3430, Amrun wrote:

UNVOTE:

I don't know exactly who I want to kill today yet. If DDL has a strong opinion I'll sheep him. Still mulling.
I’m liking his current reads so, I think that’s probably a mistake.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Amrun »

Pisskop, why is a compromise wagon bad?

If there’s anyone’s read on Nancy I think is BoPable, it’s Dannflor, IMO. For now I’m choosing to trust it but Nancy is in my PoE as explained prior.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3433, Amrun wrote:Pisskop, why is a compromise wagon bad?

If there’s anyone’s read on Nancy I think is BoPable, it’s Dannflor, IMO. For now I’m choosing to trust it but Nancy is in my PoE as explained prior.

UNVOTE:

It's a conditional sheep. Lol.

You are going to have to sell me on Bob.

It isn't just Dann's reads. Tom and myself agree. Ank I think did as well. But, I'm (probably) dying before you since I'm confirmed town, so it'll be your call too.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why? I really don’t understand this at all. People really need to metacheck me more.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:49 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I want to make a pisskop scum case. It'll stem from why pops' read on the slot doesn't make any sense.
In post 283, popsofctown wrote:
pisskop wrote: :neutral:
A little late for what feels like an RVS vote? Maybe this was an attempt to progress the game?
In realtime I realposted 40 minutes later, but it was an entire page later because of hyperposting and team mafia hype and etc

I see no harm in making my tardy RVS vote during my catchup. Regardless of how much Pine wants to be a tightwad mafia should be fun
This seems super-alignment neutral pisskop post, but pops felt obliged to respond to it. When at that time, there's way more interesting stuff going on, eg. titus and strats. This feels more like theatre wink wink nudge nudge play than a genuine response.

yet, the next time PK was mentioned,
In post 619, popsofctown wrote: pisskop seems really earnest in his approach to the game this game, I really think he's town. I'm not sure how to explain it, it's kind of a tone thing? I don't think he's fully explained his Hectic read but that's not incongruous with town!pisskop. But then both Amrun's and Nancy's involvement in the wagon have involved explanations that feel worse to me than no explanation at all
I don't know Pisskop's role, but this read is fabricated. I know people have criticised me for using 'overly broad terms', but earnest is exact so. One can say pops is trying to pocket, but pocketing pisskop has no real value at that time. I feel like this is more pops covering for scum partner.

300 posts later, no mentions other than
In post 990, popsofctown wrote:To be clear it is - I have a generic townread on pisskop this game + - looking back at my record I'm like 3/4 reading pisskop well or something like that (never as scum to be fair)

not -I am this pisskop metareader and this is pisskop townmeta
again a read that makes little sense. 3/4 reads on town is net null. Pops as town is smart enough to know this.
In post 1792, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1786, pisskop wrote:
In post 1779, popsofctown wrote:I said he would endgame me, and he quoted me saying he would endgame me and said "get fucked kid"

that is bragging about endgaming me
But i mean, saying that to a not dead player is tantamount to suicide?
Is it? He did it. He's not dying. I think we have proof it is not suicide, for him? Similar to how "what if I lied about being drunk?" is not suicide, for him?
This is something in the game thread not something I'm alleging is in the hood.

In post 2605, popsofctown wrote:Actually my favorite thing in the thread right now is pisskop and his adorable lion avi

I want to hug it.
If he votes unwnd I will join in.
His discomfort with my love just makes it all better.
(And he's still town)
Two more posts, that accentuate how the reads don't really match with the alleged reason.

I guess the key message I'm advancing through these posts is that pops read on pisskop town makes no sense (I haven't dug into amrun's reasoning so I don't know). But, there is no inherent value of correctly reading pisskop as he was more of a major player. I think this is scum-scum interaction.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3434, Eddie Cane wrote:

UNVOTE:

It's a conditional sheep. Lol.

You are going to have to sell me on Bob.

It isn't just Dann's reads. Tom and myself agree. Ank I think did as well. But, I'm (probably) dying before you since I'm confirmed town, so it'll be your call too.
And unlike Amrun, all three has played with me as both alignments and I must be pretty freaking obvtown for them to be this certain on me because they would all be still paranoing on me otherwise.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 3435, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Why? I really don’t understand this at all. People really need to metacheck me more.
Secondhand meta is garbage. I’m not interested in lynching right now, so let it go at that.

@Eddie: Eh, I’ve cooled off on bob. He’s in my PoE but I’m feeling less excited about it. I’m voting unwnd right now. NaCl just as good.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:55 am

Post by pisskop »

DDls case on me is about what pops said about me?

Solid
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:59 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Now let's study Pisskop-pops interaction. Starting with,

pisskop responding "fair" to pops, and then this post:
In post 297, pisskop wrote:
In post 195, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think, Titus, Krazy, Elsa, Oka, Pops and SS are town.
Willing to tentatively buy this list.
and just never talking again... until 1000 posts later, during which he was active during the game.
In post 1312, pisskop wrote:
In post 1275, popsofctown wrote:feel like every other game could flip scum without me feeling like the tables and chairs are on the ceiling
im not usually a locktown read

In post 1715, pisskop wrote:VOTE: pops
locks in on pops for scum-reading.
In post 1751, pisskop wrote:my solve is heckboy/popsof-inscum/pairbondedpoisons with an outside flex of okapolka
And look closely - that he thinks pops is top 3 scum candidate.
In post 1786, pisskop wrote:
In post 1779, popsofctown wrote:I said he would endgame me, and he quoted me saying he would endgame me and said "get fucked kid"

that is bragging about endgaming me
But i mean, saying that to a not dead player is tantamount to suicide?
I don't get this post, but I guess I'll just put it here.
In post 1985, pisskop wrote:while im not sold on pops being scum, I think there's merit in it.
while im not sure about eddie either, Ive progressed in reads from 'oh so eddie is a middling poster, maybe town' to 'oh, this guy talks like he has some skelebones in his closet.'
But when the wagon is building (but not large) pisskop gets nervous, seeks outside dodging.
In post 1990, pisskop wrote:
VOTE: eddie

ill revote to flip pops, but I think this is the new flavor of the week.
HE GOES TO EDDIE. HE'S SELF CONCIOUS ABOUT IT TOO
In post 2439, pisskop wrote: I think Pops/Eddie was TvS

Youre town who got into fisticuffs
Sets up the fence-sitting.
In post 2577, pisskop wrote:Krazy Pops has a nice ring to it tho!

VOTE: salt
Really sets up fence-sitting and starts moving to NaCl?!
In post 2580, pisskop wrote:I think pops might be town tbh. Theyre reads are consistent.

I dont recall pops' scumgame. Anyone have an insight?
AND HERE IT IS. THIS FLOP, FROM POPS IS TOP 3 SCUM READ TO TOWN MAKES ZERO SENSE. THIS IS SETTING UP FOR EDDIE LYNCH IN THE CASE WHERE THE WAGON GOES LARGE
In post 2646, pisskop wrote:VOTE: pops

baby
But alas, babylon has fallen. To look good for Titus's famous VCA, pisskop makes an attempt on the yeet wagon.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:59 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 3439, pisskop wrote:DDls case on me is about what pops said about me?

Solid
justed finished part II looking for an editor
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3438, Amrun wrote:
In post 3435, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Secondhand meta is garbage. I’m not interested in lynching right now, so let it go at that.

@Eddie: Eh, I’ve cooled off on bob. He’s in my PoE but I’m feeling less excited about it. I’m voting unwnd right now. NaCl just as good.
No, it’s totally fucking not and - no offense, I swear I’m not intending to be either demeaning or insulting with this - but any good player will tell you otherwise. You’re wrong, meta absolutely has it’s place, it may not be everything but to claim it’s “garbage” is just dead fucking wrong and you will lose a lot of your future games if you don’t disabuse yourself of this extremely incorrect opinion.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3441, DrDolittle wrote:justed finished part II looking for an editor
so when i flip green do you promise to just treestump and let the real mafia players who didnt skip out play?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

So I'll put it this way

my top 2 kills, right now, are Piss and Unwnd

I find it bizzarre both openly have such awful associations, :shrug:

@Amrun, then sell me on NaCl lol I don't think he's scummy either though this is kinda similar to that game I linked he's with pops in
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2714, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.33
popsofctown (8) -
Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane, Titus, pisskop, Amrun, Elsa Jay, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (2) -
Pine, popsofctown
unwnd (1) -
DrDolittle
Pine (1) -
Hectic

Not Voting (3) -
NaCl, unwnd, OkaPoka

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved.
Given this final wagon. If there is scum on pops, its 70 percent pisskop, 20 percent elsa jay/SS, and 10 percent anyone else.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 3443, pisskop wrote:
In post 3441, DrDolittle wrote:justed finished part II looking for an editor
so when i flip green do you promise to just treestump and let the real mafia players who didnt skip out play?
im just trying my bestest
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3446, DrDolittle wrote:bestest
cant stay mad at you.

is the new doodles movie any good? i heard the original character was a short plump man with nerd googles.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

i have not gotten a chance to watch it, but i like the version where the protagonist is a tall funny lankey black man
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

also, I personally think Xtoxm is one the strongest players on site, and with Pine's flip, matching up with him gives me a bit more of solace with the read.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”