pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

yea. i dont read when i rep in at night to begin with, but i sure wasnt when i was bent over by my buds already
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: pisskop
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Frank »

F
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Frank »

I feel like last scum is just rabid
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2048, pisskop wrote:in my pt they were telling me how i was gonna die anyways, so i didnt see the point in trying.
We gotten bois.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Can you atleast explain why they tried to kill Jet instead of Wake?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:48 am

Post by pisskop »

ummmmmmm im not discussing that.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Creature »

(Image of the facility by Piotr Kupsc, from ArtStation.)

The Facility
- Part 2/2

(Written by Ausuka. I only modified the paragraph structure.)

The three of them began to cross from the Gate to the other side of the Facility, where the crops were being grown. When in plain sight, they would crawl in the dirt, trying to minimize the chances they would be detected.

Finally, they came to a forest. If they crossed here, they would have safe cover for a long while. It was even possible that together, they would finally manage to escape. But when Shelby took a step over the border, there was a visible flash.

“It sounds like it came from that tree, over there!” Michael exclaimed, pointing to a nearby tree.

On said tree was a camera, pointed directly at them. How had they not seen that before? Suddenly, an alarm started ringing, and even though they were a long way from the main body of the Facility, all three of them could hear the panic from all the way over there.

“Run!” Ellen shouted, and all three of them took off into the forest.

The alarm was still ringing loudly, and they all knew that the leaders of the Facility wouldn’t simply allow them to escape. But with the cover of the trees, with their rain-soaked green leaves shining beautifully in the sun and their brown trunks blocking vision, they could still get away. They began to take off into the forest, running as fast as they could.

But, before long, a noise came from overhead.

“Is that a helicopter? Why on Earth do they have a helicopter?” Shelby screamed.

“To get supplies from far away, I presume. They must operate it during the night, I’ve never seen anything like this before.” Michael answered, his tone betraying the fear he was truly feeling despite his remarkably stoic face. “We can still outrun them, we have the cover of the trees!”

They all sprinted as fast as they could, but then more noises emerged from above. Guards dropped from above with parachutes.

“Forward!” Ellen screamed, but before Shelby could start running with her, she suddenly fell unconscious.

When Shelby finally woke up, she was in a dark room. Nobody and seemingly nothing was there, except for her and a hard mattress. She lay there for hours, until the door creaked open and a man came in. He took a look at her and said, “Oh, look who’s finally awake.”

“Where’s Ellen? Where’s Michael? Where am I?” Shelby suddenly exclaimed, having many unanswered questions about her current situation. But the only answer she got was a slap to the face, causing Shelby to flinch in response.

“You are NOT the one who is going to be asking the questions. Do I make myself clear?” the man told her in a stern voice.

Shelby observed the gun he was carrying with him. It was easily enough to kill her. She had to be co-operative.

“Fine.” she gulped.

“Why were you in the forest? Why did you leave the Facility?” the man asked.

Immediately Shelby began to understand the situation a little better. She had failed to escape; the guards of the Facility had caught her and brought her back. Now they had her by the neck; she was completely powerless. It was obvious what they were trying to do; there was no point in trying to tell any lies.

“Because I was trying to escape.” she answered simply.

“And who was the ringleader of this little operation of yours?”

Shelby paused. Should she tell the truth or should she lie? There was a chance that the guards had seen, or would see, footage of the conversation they had. Although they had whispered, there was a good chance that some of it could be made out. And if her lie was discovered, that could cause a lot of problems. But if she told on Ellen, what would happen to her?

The man growled. “Answer me immediately or honestly. If you don’t do this, you will face unspeakable pain. Do you understand?”

“It was Ellen!” she answered immediately.

She could not go against the Facility again. As the man had said, only pain and suffering awaited her were she to do that. Only now, having been captured, did she truly understand the power that the Facility held over them. Not only the power of life and death, but the power to inflict pain, to torture, without any sort of possible consequence.

“Good.” the man mused. “Now, I want you to swear your loyalty to the Facility.”

“How?” Shelby replied.

“Say this. ‘I am the property of the Facility. I am theirs to do with as they wish. My purpose in life is to work and to serve. My loyalty is to the Facility, and the Facility alone, forever and ever.”

“‘I am the property of the Facility. I am theirs to do with as they wish. My purpose in life is to work and to serve. My loyalty is to the Facility, and the Facility alone, forever and ever.”

“Good. But do you mean it?”

“Yes! Of course!”

“Then lick my boots clean. Right now.”

Shelby knew that this was a violation of her pride, but what pride did she have left anyway? This was to save her life. She had to do it. So, she got onto the floor and did as he asked.

“Very well.” the man said, appearing to be satisfied. You may leave your room now, if you wish. Of course, the main body of the Facility will no longer be available to you for quite a while. Don’t think that doesn’t mean you won’t have to work, though. It’ll just be work of a different kind.”

So, in the end, she had failed to escape from the Facility. Ellen and Michael had a very thin chance of escaping; most likely they were in the same situation as her, or even dead. She was facing the prospect of being trapped in the cursed Facility for the rest of her life; it seemed that escape truly was impossible. All that lay in her future was darkness and enslavement. The kind of enslavement that had been part of humanity for many millennia, throughout civilization; the institution that never really went away, only pretended to, while products on the shelves kept being made with the sweat of slaves. It was all over.

She heard the ringing of the intercom. “We would like to inform you of an update to the rules. From now on, there is to be no conversation between workers in the Facility, other than within the Break Room. Thank you for your co-operation.”

(Yep, it should be good)

Votecount 4.1
PlayersL-5L-4L-3L-2L-1Hammer
Dolly Parton
Dunnstral
Elsa Jay
Espressojet
Frank
Lil Uzi Vert
Nero Cain
Rabid Schnauzer
Lil Uzi Vert
pisskop
pisskop
Gamma Emerald
Frank
Espressojet
Dolly Parton
Nero Cain
Dunnstral
Elsa Jay
Rabid Schnauzer
rb
Wake88
Deadline: (expired on 2020-01-19 18:00:00)
Currently the top wagon is
pisskop
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:23 am

Post by Creature »

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you"
~Steven Wright

PlayersStatusRoleFate
pisskop
Gamma Emerald
Bit the dust
Mafia Tracker
Lynched Day 4

Night 4 started!

Deadline: (expired on 2020-01-16 13:30:00)
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Creature »

Ugh, had a busy day.

Just hold on a little.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Creature »

(By Andrew Morris, from ArtStation and I'm getting bored)

Next Station: Heaven

"Welcome to Heaven", the speaker at the metro station said, "Enjoy your stay"

I left the metro and watched it take off. There were crowds of people making their way to the stairways leading upwards. I was still confused as to what was happening.

I moved myself through the crowd, being bumped and pushed by multiple times while I heard countless apologies. I eventually reached a dude seemingly wearing uniform and with a pair of wings sprouting from the back.

"Hey", I called, "do you know where I am?"

"Yes, Bruno. You have died, and this is Heaven"

I was stunned. Died? How? I couldn't remember a single thing. I only remember taking the metro to another station in the city.

I felt like I was missing someone. I think it was...Rebecca!

"Hey, angel", I reached for the same dude again, "have you seen Rebecca anywhere? Rebecca Mildsfield?"

"I'm pretty sure she will be coming or she already is awaiting for you", concluded the angel.

The angel moved away into the crowd and I was left lost. If I was going to find her I better move to somewhere I can get a clear view of the crowd.

I placed my hands inside my pockets and found two tickets in it. They were tickets to the Central of the Cinematic, one of the best cinemas in the world where Rebecca and I were headed.

I had met her five months ago in the internet and we met each other at the bar, although she was never of drinking. We only had shy conversations, but I could tell from her eyes and my own heart we were made for each other.

One day I planned to bring her to one of the best restaurants of the city. We would eat lobster and finally drink that champagne. Afterwards we would go to the central park and the amusement park. Then I would take her to the metro station to head to the cinema. But now that I took the metro, I ended up in afterlife. What happened?

I climbed the stairway. I was expecting a giant cloud, instead I saw something like a multiple-layered mall with cloud-like golden floors and people and angels walking here and there. Suddenly all my worries disappeared as well as my weight and fatigue. It was as if I could fly.

There were endless cafeterias, bars, restaurants, stores, arcades, cinemas, theaters, discotecas. It was all so amazing. I was given free rides through the countless corridors of the seemingly endless mall. I ate a good meal and didn't feel guilty about all the sugar. I went to the arcade and spent hours there. I went to the stores and bought a TV, a new microwave and a new set of cups, which were sent straight to my designated house in Heaven.

One particular shop got my attention. The name was Revisit Your Life. Below the name it said I could re-live any moment from my mundane life.

Suddenly my questions returned full force. What happened? How did I die? Where is Rebecca? She should have arrived already.

I remembered in the last few moments I heard the metro speaker saying there was an attack. The metro stopped and suddenly a sinister voice took control of the speaker and threatened us or something. The next thing I see is the metro being invaded by a bunch of masked figures who started killing the passengers one by one.

Was Rebecca killed? What if they kidnapped her? What if they are torturing her? I needed to know what happened!

As soon I stepped inside the shop to get my answers, a gentle hand rested on my shoulder.

"Don't go there! It will only make you feel worse", said the angelical voice.

"I have to know what happened! I have to know what happened with Rebecca!", I turned to the angel.

"You need to relax. There's nothing you can do right now. Here, let me bring you to a calming place"

I was left alone in a large pool with crystal clear water surrounded by some kind of dome. The golden light coming from the above invaded the room, making it look like I was relaxing in a beach under the sunset. My worries were slowly draining away, but I still wanted to hold tight to them.

Suddenly I see the figure of Rebecca walking to the water. She removed her clothes and for the first time I could see her entire naked body. I didn't feel a sexual attraction, but I felt a huge admiration for its curves and seemingly perfection. All I felt for her was pure love, no sexual desire or financial concern to impress her. Just pure love.

"I have to tell you something, Bruno", she said, "Rebecca just died and I'm afraid to tell you she wasn't allowed in Heaven".

Suddenly the light in the room turned dimmer. The figure was still in the same form, but now it was clear it wasn't Rebecca.

"What? How is that possible? She was very faithful. She even sexually abstained and would frequently pray before going out", I reacted.

The water changed in order to shape an image. I recognized it as the inside of the metro moments before I died. I could see myself sitting with Rebecca. I was unaware of what was going to happen, but she seemed worried, as if she...

The attack began. Shooting and screaming could be heard. The people have stood up and just paralyzed there. I saw myself standing in front of Rebecca protectively, while Rebecca grabbed something from her purse.

"Please, don't!", I shouted from the above.

She removed the gun from the purse and approached the back of my head.

"No, no, no, no, no!"

It can't be! It couldn't be! Please, Rebecca, don't do this to me!

Then she pulled the trigger.

PlayersStatusRoleFate
Wake88
Bit the dust
Town Watcher
Killed Night 4

Day 5 started!

Votecount 5.0
PlayersL-4L-3L-2L-1Hammer
Dolly Parton
Dunnstral
Elsa Jay
Espressojet
Frank
Lil Uzi Vert
Nero Cain
Rabid Schnauzer
rb
Deadline: (expired on 2020-01-23 21:00:00)
Currently the top wagon is
going to be the next love of
your life if you share this to five of your friends, three of
your family and seventeen world leaders from
different countries
Sigh
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Espressojet »

First!
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I got your message, Dunn. I'd post it for the world to see but I'll do that endgame.

Also I Alien'd Rabid last night, but there was a kill. So...

Dunn is Friendly Neighbor
I'm Indesicive Alien
LUV is novice Neopolitan
Jet is confirmed VT from LUV
Rabid did not commit the kill last night.

So if LUV can give his result, we know Frank is the last scum or the Vanilla Townie, leaving us with only Dolly and Nero.

Should Frank be a VT we lynch Nero and then the game is over at that point.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Frank »

Barring a situation where LUV is not town, yes.
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Frank »

I'd also like to remind that I was the driving force behind the pisskop lynch

hopefully that doesn't even need to hold any weight but I got a funny feeling LUV didn't check me last night
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Frank if your scum can you vote yourself already since this would be checkmate? But if town continue doing you.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2064, Frank wrote: hopefully that doesn't even need to hold any weight but I got a funny feeling LUV didn't check me last night
And why wouldn't he?
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Frank »

In post 2066, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2064, Frank wrote: hopefully that doesn't even need to hold any weight but I got a funny feeling LUV didn't check me last night
And why wouldn't he?
idk, I mean he should've but I have my doubts
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Frank »

I just realized this game isn't autowin even if LUV and elsa are both town

sadface
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Okay I really want you to explain that. Because if we're both town we can't lose now with all the results we got.
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Frank »

actually wait it is?

assuming LUV and Dolly town then
if I'm cleared then {dolly, nero, rabid} are the only potential scum left
lynch nero, jail rabid, invest dolly (think this makes most sense as dolly is VT claim and is the only one that can be cleared, other 2 are defunct PR even if town)
then
1. if no one dies lynch rabid, gg
2a. if LUV dies lynch one jail the other
2b. if elsa dies dolly would have to be guilty

p-edit hehe
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Frank »

wait im dumb, in 2a dolly is still guilty
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Your forgetting I jailed Rabid last night and not only was there no kill, I can't target the same guy twice.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

*there was a kill.