DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 3455, pisskop wrote:Im playing this game in a much more deliberate fashion than i usually do. that doesnt make me scum, it makes me aware of how crummy i usually am with my posting.
what do you mean by deliberate fashion?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

If its elsa just give up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3473, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:With the hoods already outed, PO is useless anyhow.
The operator is another confirmed townie :|

They are. strictly speaking, on par with the doc and the ic
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

if i claimed PO to explain my day 1 intentional scumminess, baiting votes, and faked drunkenness to make an excuse to out that i'm in a hood, in order to reduce my NK equity...

would you believe me?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3265, NaCl wrote:ot entirely sure what you mean by it but tell me if you meant something other than this.

I think you looked way townier in Assassins. You were more open with giving opinions on people specifically compared to here where you've been more quiet. I also don't know if you've caught up on the game and why your team isn't helping you or why you lied about it in the first place. Your tone of your response in 2500 feels much more like what I'd have expected you to say rather than lying about your reasons or your teams reasons for not catching you up. But you just don't feel the same kind of person as you were there, you feel more guarded her whereas you were blunter there. I don't really know how to describe it.

I've got a couple questions about your team.
1. Which person on your team invited you into Team Mafia to replace Krazy?
2. Does your team know your alignment and role PM?
I don't believe in consistent (tonal) performance. I mean this with myself and others. You're absolutely right I am probably being a bit different but I don't have that leeway I had with assassin's. With that game, I signed up for it and I was able to establish presence immediately, however with this game it seems like I'm bartering with others to trust me, and because they are not willing I am left having to solve things by myself. It isn't the most fun situation I can tell you. In terms of me lying/joking? I like to make jokes. Sometimes they are misinterpreted though and I end up spending too much time on them though :dead:

1. MariaR
2. Yeah they know and they think this isn't my game to solely win if that makes sense and to just keep trying my best I guess
Stop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

And I hope the people who set this up dont mind me saying, but I think the PO was a named townie even at game start, just due to the nature of the setup
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

PO exists as a safeguard against scum shenanigans
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3478, Eddie Cane wrote:would you believe me?
yea. its pretty easy to lynch between 2 CCs. And with hoods the real PO could feasibly get their hoodmate to claim it or any number of nonsense. In short, yes, under penalty of Policying you into a million tiny little pieces.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3481, OkaPoka wrote:PO exists as a safeguard against scum shenanigans
such as? Faking a hood?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Yes

If we took the path of never claiming hoods
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think thats unfair to the poor scum.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

This setup is very townsided its laughable
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Luckily for scum people outing hoods to remove doc protection balances it a little
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3170, unwnd wrote:
In post 3159, OkaPoka wrote:i fucked up the pairings its

titus - hectic
okapoka - unwnd
pine
- bob
nancy - elsa
amrun - piss
nacl - s_s
Would like to see everyone's opinion the neighborhoods of those they think is more likely to be town, despite the possibility of both.

Mine looks something like

Titus > Hectic
OkaPoka - Unwnd
Pine > Bob
Nancy > Elsa
Amrun < Piss
NaCL > S_S
Why is Piss a stronger read than Amrun?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3196, pisskop wrote:okapoka, eddie, ddl, pisskop, nancy
s_s, amrun
titus, unwnd, bob
nacl, elsa, hectic
Why am I higher than SS and Amrun?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3386, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3299, pisskop wrote:When - and it looks like when not if - elsa flips im getting the maf monies for it.
In post 3300, pisskop wrote:Gonna rub that green all over mah bod
Keep on trying friend.

If any of you realize what's going on, then after Mathdino left I was bummed but still semi-trying, then Krazy went away and now I'm not as motivated with Oka after my ass to play as much and give him ammunition.

So I'll admit I'm bored town who's cruising RN and won't be too bummed if I'm lynched, though I'll try and defend myself more for my teammates?

Nancy is super town in our PT, and she's even lied a bit for my benefit since I dont think I've obvtowned it up. So I'm gonna follow her soon and keep on trucking.

And yeah Hectic I saw that question all 3 times, I just am ignoring it.
When did I do that, lie for you? Are you referring to my reasons for defending you pre-hood reveal? Even then I didn’t lie, I might have put more emphasis on other reasons than you being my neighbour but I won’t lie. I didn’t even lie about Oka’s timestamp thing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2865, unwnd wrote:
In post 2837, Amrun wrote:
In post 2816, bob3141 wrote:Pine (4) - Hectic, Amrun, Nancy Drew 39, krzay

This was pines wagon from yesterday. Can everyone on it explain there pine read from day one. and how it progressed though out that day?
I think it’s fairly clear in the thread. I had a mild TR on Pine early on, but I really disliked his push on Hectic and found the way he went about it scummy. However, I strongly preferred pops wagon and tried (and succeeded) to make that happen instead. After the pops flip, I was fully on board with Pine as a partner and planned to come in here today and case him if I was alive. Very, very confused by this nightkill.
I mean, yeah. Pine was getting a ton of shit for a good while and even the votes reflected that. He was the leading wagon up until Krazy/Eddie outburst. I don't think Pine death was a fearkill or any sort like that, rather it was just meant to put a wrench in things. Maybe I'm looking too much into it but I think the best mix is like, maybe one on the pops wagon? and then the second scummer who didn't want anything to do with it.
In post 2867, unwnd wrote:
Spoiler: Votewall
In post 2275, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.27
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, bob3141
Eddie Cane (3) -
popsofctown, Krazy, pisskop
Pine (3) -
Hectic, OkaPoka, Nancy Drew 39
DrDolittle (1) -
Titus
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).

Prodding NaCl.
In post 2395, Micc wrote:
Krazy has requested replacement.
In post 2402, Micc wrote:
unwnd replaces Krazy on team Ripple's Krazy Mistress Dunn.

Votecount 1.28
popsofctown (4) -
Amrun, Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane (4) -
popsofctown, unwnd, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
DrDolittle (1) -
Titus
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

In post 2477, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.29
popsofctown (4) -
Amrun, Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane (4) -
popsofctown, unwnd, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
DrDolittle (1) -
Titus
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

In post 2582, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.30
popsofctown (5) -
Amrun, Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane, Titus
Eddie Cane (2) -
popsofctown, Elsa Jay
unwnd (2) -
OkaPoka, DrDolittle
NaCl (2) -
Pine, pisskop
Pine (1) -
Hectic

Not Voting (3) -
NaCl, unwnd, Nancy Drew 39

I really think this was the pivotal moment of things, and Elsa definitely looks the worst from all of it. I don't have another wall about it's just like, Elsa seemed set on Eddie until things starting to turn.

VOTE: Elsa Jay
So if your solve is one scum one offwagon. correct? Then who do you think is the one on?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3489, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
s_s, amrun
titus, unwnd, bob
nacl, elsa, hectic
I think you're most likely out of your scum range.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3389, Elsa Jay wrote:Nancy is town, Dolittle and you are proven town, and I know I'm not scum.

There's 4 town out of 13 people left with a scum already dead. Keep up the good work guys.
What are your other reads other than me and DDL?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3492, pisskop wrote:
In post 3489, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
s_s, amrun
titus, unwnd, bob
nacl, elsa, hectic
I think you're most likely out of your scum range.
Any theories why Amrun still has me in her PoE, because I don’t believe she ever answered that? If you did Amrun, then please disregard but you seemed to be really set on keeping me in your PoE, even more so than Titus, it seems, eventhough she’s pushed me harder.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

because her team distrusts you
and you respond to interactions and arguments with the irl version of a stand
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3495, pisskop wrote:because her team distrusts you
and you respond to interactions and arguments with the irl version of a stand
Who is on her team again? because anyone who’s played with me before knows that is NAI for me, so bad reason to ever sr me. In fact, this is actually town indicative for me. Without risking my getting into trouble, I am far less adamant as scum.

DDL will tell you, he’s played with me as both.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

I am not too familiar with you, but your play style.
.i think it's a net town, but I wouldn't call it 'town' play.

usually however I am content to let people like that ride and build a case based on other habits tho.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think elsa is our slam dunk today.

I cannot post vociferously enough that Im more than happy being a counter to elsa
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I saw myself on a banana today. That was nice.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”