Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1321, CheekyTeeky wrote:You should at least talk to Auro even if you're mad at me.
Guys it's not that I'm mad at either of you, I feel like you're asking me to do busy work to satisfy your need to read me but I dont care at this point.

If you read my posts then you'll see my thoughts. I find it's disingenuous of all the people saying I'm content lite when they aren't reading my posts it seems.

People who want to talk to me: come with a specific topic.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1320, Auro wrote:If you're town, there must be some discussion about gamesolves for this game, right? While if you're scum there wouldn't. So I want access to them, and paraphrasing is allowed.
FF, this is something specific. Do you not believe me when I say a summary of your team's discussion would help? I definitely have been townread before when I showed my Hydra thoughts.

Also I know you have content and posts. I'm asking for a summary of them, in a single post. It's a bit of busy work, but also a great starting point to discuss things.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1323, Auro wrote:
In post 1322, Espeonage wrote:I don't think anyone on my team has read any of the other games.
Only Nancy read my game and had the same thoughts so there's nothing much in terms of discussions, but yeah, I'd like to hear whatever FF has to offer.

@FF or is there nothing and you guys haven't discussed at all? That's okay too, except it's the most likely thing that'll convince me not to lynch you.
I've mostly been venting about what's been going on in the game and they are talking me off the ledge of doing stupid things. We aren't reading each other's games, but we use the topic to talk about things and get their reads on what I'm seeing here.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1326, Formerfish wrote:satisfy your need to read me
This isn't some strange desire, I *want* to townread you if you're town, because I don't want a mislynch, so...?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1328, Formerfish wrote:I've mostly been venting about what's been going on in the game and they are talking me off the ledge of doing stupid things. We aren't reading each other's games, but we use the topic to talk about things and get their reads on what I'm seeing here.
Yes, so I want a loose paraphrase of the messages themselves.
Like:
"I said this, then X said that, then I said that"
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 1328, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1322, Espeonage wrote:I don't think anyone on my team has read any of the other games.
Only Nancy read my game and had the same thoughts so there's nothing much in terms of discussions, but yeah, I'd like to hear whatever FF has to offer.

@FF or is there nothing and you guys haven't discussed at all? That's okay too, except it's the most likely thing that'll convince me not to lynch you.
I've mostly been venting about what's been going on in the game and they are talking me off the ledge of doing stupid things. We aren't reading each other's games, but we use the topic to talk about things and get their reads on what I'm seeing here.
1153, feel free to skip the nsg bit.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I feel like my reads are a bit biased because it feels like half the thread wants me to die and the other half wants me to live.

Trying to figure out wagon comp in a game like this without any flips is like trying to piss in the toilet with the lights off.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1330, Auro wrote:Yes, so I want a loose paraphrase of the messages themselves.
Like:
@FF

It doesn't matter that your reads are biased. I'd not give much weight to wagon comp in this setup, would rather focus on individual scum equity.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1330, Auro wrote:
In post 1328, Formerfish wrote:I've mostly been venting about what's been going on in the game and they are talking me off the ledge of doing stupid things. We aren't reading each other's games, but we use the topic to talk about things and get their reads on what I'm seeing here.
Yes, so I want a loose paraphrase of the messages themselves.
Like:
Lately it's been about what NSG could be doing. The pop in and push on me made a little sense to me because RC has a history of success with pushing a mislynch on me when playing as scum. Would he have NSG vote me here and base it off his ability to read me?

My team wasn't on much, but they talked me out ifbswlf hammering because when I flippped green you guys would have known NSG was scum and we could stop this shit tomorrow.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1326, Formerfish wrote:People who want to talk to me: come with a specific topic.[/quote
In post 1254, CheekyTeeky wrote:FF you scumread wgeurts for going MIA and on my entrance you said I had a hole to climb out of. What kind of read is that even? Since when is disappearing AI?
Your read on my slot didn't make sense.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1334, Formerfish wrote:Lately it's been about what NSG could be doing. The pop in and push on me made a little sense to me because RC has a history of success with pushing a mislynch on me when playing as scum. Would he have NSG vote me here and base it off his ability to read me?

My team wasn't on much, but they talked me out ifbswlf hammering because when I flippped green you guys would have known NSG was scum and we could stop this shit tomorrow.
I'm sorry man, but a brief tl;Dr is not what I'm looking for, but a paraphrasing of the messages themselves.

In this format.
"I said this
He said that
She said this
So I said that"

Etc.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1320, Auro wrote:If you're town, there must be some discussion about gamesolves for this game, right? While if you're scum there wouldn't. So I want access to them, and paraphrasing is allowed.

:shifty:
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1335, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1326, Formerfish wrote:People who want to talk to me: come with a specific topic.[/quote
In post 1254, CheekyTeeky wrote:FF you scumread wgeurts for going MIA and on my entrance you said I had a hole to climb out of. What kind of read is that even? Since when is disappearing AI?
Your read on my slot didn't make sense.
Ok. I read the thread in one go, like 15 pages. I liked Geurts in that read through, but then realized at the time I read it he had been MIA for 5 days and then quickly replaced out.

In itself that's not a big deal but Geuts made a big deal to shit on Auto when he said he might not be as active. It was especially scummy when Geurts replaced out after that.

Then you replaced in and immediately pushed me.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1336, Auro wrote:
In post 1334, Formerfish wrote:Lately it's been about what NSG could be doing. The pop in and push on me made a little sense to me because RC has a history of success with pushing a mislynch on me when playing as scum. Would he have NSG vote me here and base it off his ability to read me?

I'm sorry man, but a brief tl;Dr is not what I'm looking for, but a paraphrasing of the messages themselves.

In this format.
"I said this
He said that
She said this
So I said that"

Etc.
Yeah, I'm not doing that.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Auro »

@Ceph: I can paraphrase what little discussions I have had with my teammates :P, but there's something very specific I'm looking for here with FF I'll explain later.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1339, Formerfish wrote:Yeah, I'm not doing that.
Can you specify why not?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1338, Formerfish wrote:Then you replaced in and immediately pushed me.
Why didn't you push back or try to sort me?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Why won't I copy and paste the posts from my teams private thread into this thread?

Well, they aren't on and I don't have redaction privilege and because what the fuck man, why don't we all just post all of our posts from the TM pts?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Espeonage »

TM Rules: They may not copy and paste text OUT of their PT/DC into game threads.
Don't @ me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1342, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1338, Formerfish wrote:Then you replaced in and immediately pushed me.
Why didn't you push back or try to sort me?
Because if you were scum reading me then I wouldn't be able to get a read for you based off that, so I'd have to see where you landed on other people and what legit pushes you made. I can't do that engaging you directly. And don't forget, I emplored you to read my iso and ask questiona.

I feel like I owe a response to aomeone, kitty maybe about a gobble thing from way earlier?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1344, Espeonage wrote:TM Rules: They may not copy and paste text OUT of their PT/DC into game threads.
Yes, but paraphrasing is okay.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Formerfish »

As engaging as this is to dance with 2 partners, I'm going to go dry my balls so I can sell them on Facebook. Or eBay. I don't know yet.

Pedit- I paraphrased. You want me to expand on the paraphrasing.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1347, Formerfish wrote:Pedit- I paraphrased. You want me to expand on the paraphrasing
Paraphrase on a message level I mean.

"I said I wanted to selfhammer, then X said I shouldn't, I asked why, and X said it's bad for the gamestate, I brought up NSG, Y disagreed"

This doesn't flout rules. Why can't you do this?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1337, Cephrir wrote:

:shifty:
Double standards for sure

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”