Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I brought up newbie 1942 where I was a bit fighting against town whinhad been pocketed by scum, and the last scum. In the end we had a way to mechanically win, or they could just trust me and we would win earlier. In the end I hammered myself, flipped town, and scum conceded over night.

Reundo was on at the time and he talked to me about how the situations differed, like game state and TM, and said not to give up.

Then he apologized for not being more up to date but he hadn't been reading as much. He did mention that some of the trajectories onto my wagon didn't make sense and he said NSg was one of them.

Said her vote seemed survivalistic and lacked any real insight other than I was the non her wagon .
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Auro »

Eh no, there's not much but there's something.
Random example from the middle:

Me: I'm the leading wagon, for shitty reasons
Nancy says it often happens in my town games and I should point it out, but be careful not to turn out like elements
I say it's not grounds for a modkill, it's not a trust tell
She said do whatever I need to to obvtown
I say I wish Nancy was in this game alongside, as she'd recognize me town for the same reasons people were scumreading me for
She asks me to link a few town games and scum games, I say there's no point, she says it can't get worse

Etc etc
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Auro »

Wait a minute. Reundo is on your team? Waiiit a minute.
Can you *please* *please* ask him to read the whole game and give his solve?
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 1326, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1321, CheekyTeeky wrote:You should at least talk to Auro even if you're mad at me.
People who want to talk to me: come with a specific topic.
Again: . Please feel free to ignore the nsg part.

Bit ironic you're again not acknowledging the post.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1345, Formerfish wrote:I feel like I owe a response to aomeone, kitty maybe about a gobble thing from way earlier?
I literally just acknowledged it Mo.

Give me a minute.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 344, gobbledygook wrote:Also it is quite unfortunate because I purposefully lurking at the close of the weekend to see if this game would pick up activity if I was not at the center of it and then I had a 20 hour monday and time has just continued to slip away from me. Looking back I shouldn't have purposefully removed myself from the discussion, but live and learn I guess.
Here is the way i took this.

Weekends are notoriously slow and the activity drops down for many reasons. I dont understand them as you would figure that on the weekend people would have more, not less, time but whatever.

I feel like Gob is one of those players whose activity drops on the weekend and what he was saying is that toward the end of the weekend he was checking out the thread to see what was going on when he wasnt the one that everyone was punching and kicking like a crips jump in initiation.

Then he ran into some time that he didnt expect to be under radio silence and explained it all.

I didn't take that as scummy I felt like he was trying to watch people who didnt know they were being watched to see what they would do in their natural behavior.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I mean why explain it as scum when you could just not post like NSG, Joan and Geurts for weeks without dying?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 1356, Formerfish wrote:I mean why explain it as scum when you could just not post like NSG, Joan and Geurts for weeks without dying?
I mean, is my take on it, which is to say I agree him admitting to tactically lurking came off as more honest than he needs to be, but I disagree that watching people was the real motivation there, which is what throws me off.

Is there nothing else in you wanted to address, or is that in progress ?
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1042, Formerfish wrote:I will hang Dann or Auro right now, CT maybe her arguments against me feel very contrived, but she claims a case is coming, so...
Was there any discussion in your PT about this?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Totally didnt get that whole post was about me. I saw the line after you @ed me and thought the rest was for NSG because you spoiled it.

Give me a little more time, now i get why you were so insistent, i thought it was just the throw away question.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1358, Auro wrote:
In post 1042, Formerfish wrote:I will hang Dann or Auro right now, CT maybe her arguments against me feel very contrived, but she claims a case is coming, so...
Was there any discussion in your PT about this?
No, that was where my head was at if we needed to go to a compromise that wasnt NSG or me.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Auro »

Apologies in advance, I know this is highly annoying.

What about mid game discussions? Before people started wagoning you. Can you give me that?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1361, Auro wrote:Apologies in advance, I know this is highly annoying.

What about mid game discussions? Before people started wagoning you. Can you give me that?
i can give a fast one if you need it now, im in the middle of tryong to do 1153.

Reundo replaced in, he asked us a few questions.

Elsa and Dave said they hadnt been reading other games.

I mentioned the replace ins for CT and BB, no one responded.

Elsa said they lynched scum in that game, i said "baller".

Then reundo got lynched :(

We did talk about you a bit, when we were going at it i was trying to figure out if anyone knew if it was town or scum for you, no one was on, and then when they were they didnt really respond to that.

They talked about Creature and what happened with him.

Like i said, we just kinda bounce ideas off each other when we need to, and until the NSG thing there hasnt been much
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1153, KittyMo wrote:I don't get why you don't suspect Dunn more from it.
I think Dunn responded to me about this saying he wasnt sure he didnt want to listen to what he had to say. That made sense to me, making scum say something explicitly is a good way to catch an inconsistency later.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Shit, im high, thats a snip, with a lot more to come...
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Auro »

Thanks a lot, FF. That helps a lot.
Could you also ask if Reundo can prioritize this game a bit and offer detailed thoughts of his own, too?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1153, KittyMo wrote:Hopkirk townread has the least established progression in your posts.
Once he dropped the shtick and started to dive into the thread and make reads I was vibing with the earnestness of his posts and thoughts.
In post 1153, KittyMo wrote:This kind of makes me feel worse about your manner of posting today (as in when I'm writing this post). Because I feel like there was a lot of thread activity to dig into and I don't feel the energy of you suddenly having more of a real-time opportunity than you usually have in the game.
Shrug? The only people ive been seeing want to fight me. I dont want to fight.
In post 1153, KittyMo wrote:I'm not entirely sure this is a logical following from your earlier expressed thoughts on her including that.
I have never played with NSG and dont know her from around the site, the only thing I have to go off of is who fanbois over her and what I see in the scummies nom thread.

And obviously if people are willing to lynch me over her empty seat then I think that my assumption has been proven correct.
In post 1153, KittyMo wrote:beginnings of a case
One that was abandoned.
In post 1153, KittyMo wrote:But your re-entrance is very...calm toward those people, main reaction to goings-on is that Dunn is the "sane one."
I'm still absorbing info from the thread and guess that I wanted to try a little honey over my normal vinegar, maybe take my own advice against Auro?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1365, Auro wrote:Thanks a lot, FF. That helps a lot.
Could you also ask if Reundo can prioritize this game a bit and offer detailed thoughts of his own, too?
Yeah, he did something for another game and as soon as he posted that in our thread it became moot because of a change that happened and then other things, it would have been funny if it wasnt so much work.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok. So I'm not so sure you're scum anymore FF. My problem is that if I hammer NSG and she flips town then I get shot to set you up and you're the main distraction D2 (assuming town). I don't know how to fix the inevitable chase of you from this point if you're not lynched today. Best bet is to CFD scum. I like Auro a whole lot more and I don't see Dann getting the votes, Dong is our most likely option. Thoughts?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I guess there's gobbles too but I wanted to lynch him later.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't have much of an opinion on Dong right now
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1368, CheekyTeeky wrote:My problem is that if I hammer NSG and she flips town then I get shot to set you up and you're the main distraction D2 (assuming town). I don't know how to fix the inevitable chase of you from this point if you're not lynched today.
Same thing happens to NSG if we lynch FF and he's town though
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm willing to hear why Gobbles/Dong deserve votes

Like I said I think Gobbles is being pretty reasonable right now and it puts me off from voting him
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1368, CheekyTeeky wrote:Dong is our most likely option. Thoughts?
Sweetie, if you'd put your phone down while im driving and talking to you youd already know this,
In post 1307, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1294, Donempire wrote:Thanks cap.
VOTE: Formerfish
In post 1295, Donempire wrote:Nsg/cheeky/maybe hop
I could vote here for sure. Votes me but doesn't have me as scum...
I think we need to see a therapist, its like you dont want to be with me anymore.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1289, Donempire wrote:
In post 1273, Dannflor wrote:Why didn't Dong vote Former there
Not a logical reason yes but i didnt check the vc or the deadline, i just wanted to get in whatevee i had in mind and go to bed

Not defending myself but i dont want anyone to get the wrong ideas either.
This felt a little townie to me
In post 1307, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1294, Donempire wrote:Thanks cap.
VOTE: Formerfish
In post 1295, Donempire wrote:Nsg/cheeky/maybe hop
I could vote here for sure. Votes me but doesn't have me as scum...
He explained that that was who he had as scum after you were lynched

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”