Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Fuck man, I haven't actually gone back and done this much quoting and explanation in literally years I think. I really hate doing work at work.
Don't @ me.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1923, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1722, Dannflor wrote:I think you're both pretty transparently town here and for whatever reason, you guys just can't see it in each other.

You guys clashed over a read (FF) in a pretty hardcore fashion but I think instead of recognizing you just disagreed on a confident read you jumped to the idea that the other person's confidence was scum indicative. I think the fact that a lot of other people in the game and outside the game hard town read you both independently is pretty telling.
What skin do you have in this particular interaction that you feel you have to play referee between Dong and Cheeky?
Dunn and Cheeky*

They're both my strongest town reads??

I guess you could say I have some conviction there
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Espeonage, you must understand why I am concerned, however.

From my perspective there is very likely to be at least one scum in that grouping you're excluding, probably you. You turning that around to thin out a consensus town pool instead seems to be playing to scum win con.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Espeonage »

You are going to need to point and argue against my fundamental logic.

My pools for scum are
1-2 scum in Dunn, Dann, FF, Hop, Auro
1-2 scum in Dunn, Dann, FF, Hop, Auro, Ceph, Cheeky, Dong, Gobble, BBM
0-1 scum in Ceph, Cheeky, Dong, Gobble, BBM

Why would I ever Lynch in a 0-1 scum pool.

Also At what point did you go from lets consider lynching Hop to very surprised if hop flips scum? I just realised you said these things.
Don't @ me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1760, CheekyTeeky wrote:In case you haven't noticed you and Dann have more sway than most this game.
I agree with you on this, but disagree on who is more likely to flip town. I think Dunn has shown a high drive to solve the game and is making headway. Dann is letting his teammates post for him to post his own town cred.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1023, Dunnstral wrote:Stop being caught up in the fact that you 'defender' NSG, realize she's lurkscum, and help lynch her isntead of doubling down on the idea that you have not not vote her because you defender her at one point

Yes there should be a consolidation of votes;
it shouldn't be on a FF wagon where everyone came out of the woodwork and suddenly started scumreading him without talking about it beforehand.
Not that people have made their intentions clear I'm talking about it - that's not on me, that's on you guys
It would make sense if they did talk about it before hand, just not here. I need to make sure to look back at who consolidated on me there.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1783, Dunnstral wrote:2-3 year old games, possibility she doesn't remember it; I'm not lying, I'm relaying what I was told, fact is she does think you're lock town in this game, all you're doing is arguing that she could be wrong
lulz
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1928, Espeonage wrote:Also At what point did you go from lets consider lynching Hop to very surprised if hop flips scum? I just realised you said these things.
I did not say those things. I said I'd be unsurprised if you had just listed 5 town.

Hop and FF I'm more unsure about but they're conditionally much better than other slots. Granted one of those slots is you.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1929, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1760, CheekyTeeky wrote:In case you haven't noticed you and Dann have more sway than most this game.
I agree with you on this, but disagree on who is more likely to flip town. I think Dunn has shown a high drive to solve the game and is making headway. Dann is letting his teammates post for him to post his own town cred.
do you actually believe this shit you're saying FF

c'mon man
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1791, CheekyTeeky wrote:I like you fine I just get annoyed at you not listening when you're town. Anyway can we stop the 1v1 I feel like this isn't productive if we're heading in the same direction today.
I felt like this was productive, I have a better view of your slot as a result of it.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Dannflor »

like you are so much better than this from what I've seen out of town!you previously
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1795, CheekyTeeky wrote:Also Auro had the opportunity to hammer FF or NSG so he should be lockdown too.
Looked back and this is legit as well.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1814, Cephrir wrote:idk, don't do wifom kids, it'll fuck you up
Do drugs instead, those are predictable.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1840, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1809, Formerfish wrote:Ok, so this has a shorter night than i expected. I will be here tonight.
Is it tonight yet?
It is now.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1844, Espeonage wrote:Hot take unrelated to anything I've talked about bc I just was thinking in the toilet. An FF flip would help a lot rn.
Figured youd say that at some point, you alluded to it no so subtly yesterday even before the rope was around NSGs neck.

I dunno what to tell you, im not going to throw a hissy fit like yesterday if you guys go down that road again, I have better shit to do with my time then punch myself in the dick repeatedly.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1873, Espeonage wrote:If I take Ceph and myself off my Lynch pool and probs cheeky bc I like that town read. My effective Lynch pool is Dann, Dunn, Auro, Hop, and FF.
I'm starting to feel a certain way about some of the ways you exclude some people, yet im on your list and you have been half assedly pushing me all game despite me being the "lock lynch" in some peoples eyes yesterday before the votes .... poof .... moved on to scum. So unless you think that NSG and i cross voted me being the counter wagon to her scum lynch is a curious thing for you not to even consider for me being taken off the list for today.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1876, Dannflor wrote:I agree FF is not as impressive as town as I expect from him
You of all people are BoPing me. Fer fucks bro.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1941, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1876, Dannflor wrote:I agree FF is not as impressive as town as I expect from him
I think you're good, FF.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1942, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1941, Formerfish wrote:
I think you're good, FF.
Thanks. What have I been wrong about so far that I need to prove to you how towny I am?

Like ive seen a couple people kinda shit on me here and I dont get it. I spend a lot of d1 doing my normal thing and i get sred for it. In the end the vote swings away from me, which I wouldnt have let my partners do if they werent involved in pushing it there in the first place because all it is going to do is what espy is doing, psuhing my death as something that "needs" to happen.

I pushed against NSG pretty hard and argued against her absence from the thread and the lean she was given for her Rep, but no one gave a fuck about me yesterday, and now today im still a suspect, but you think im good.

Let me guess, next youre gonna tell me how hard it is to lynch me cause you have my rookie card
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1943, Formerfish wrote:What have I been wrong about so far that I need to prove to you how towny I am?
Eddie thinks you are pretty strong town.

I have you close to that as well.

I think you have bad tunnel on me at the moment but I am not scum reading you.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1892, Espeonage wrote:I am not sure how to parse that question.
In what sense?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Part of that is the NSG flip and part of that comes from rereading your posting yesterday

I am still c a u t i o u s because you haven't been as present/obv town as I remember you being

but as I've said I think there are other reasons that could be the case other than you are scum
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1900, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1894, Formerfish wrote:Dann v Espy is not tvt. I see Dann flipping red more often than Espy, at least Espy commited to a read, its a bad one, but a read none the less.
eddie cane has a message for you:

You're a good player dude. Please just sit back, take some time, and realize how dumb the idea from your perspective especially that Dann!scum is. If you are town, please get out of your tunnel.
Tell Ediie that I will take it into consideration. If its any consolation you arent my top scumspect.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Dannflor »

also this interaction with you (though somewhat frustrating for me) has made me feel more confident in my town read

specifically 1943 feels like a heartfelt reach out
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I feel more comfortable town reading that then your posts EoD yesterday just because AtE at L-1 is always kind of questionable whereas here you're not in danger and I still get the sense you feel this is important

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”