Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Yo. I picked up this sick sewing machine for 25 bucks today. It's a 1916 Singer Red Eye portable sewing machine. They don't make shit like this anymore. Pin striping on a sewing machine? Sick.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Hopp is scumposting
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by BBmolla »

We still waiting on those reads from whoever?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2101, BBmolla wrote:Hopp is scumposting
I dont know if id be able to scumpost as drunk as Hoppy seems.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2102, BBmolla wrote:We still waiting on those reads from whoever?
Reun hasnt checked into the team pt yet...
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1642, Espeonage wrote:Ok so to get back to the point I was making originally, your opinion of my stance changes on how much you agree with me? So if you agree with me I'm town and if you disagree with me I am scum?

Because that seems very wrong.

The point of your response was to argue that I didn't have a single logical explanation for voting FF over NSG which I have pointed out and then responded to your counterpoint, and now you are arguing that they are different bc you had a read change between them??!??

And no it isn't an oversimplification. There is going to be a game where a meta tell is wrong bc if not it'd be a trust tell. So no, there was nothing VALID that gave her any scum equity over any other lurker.
In post 1651, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1645, Dannflor wrote:eddie has commented that your attitude of hating this game/playerlist/life/universe all of D1 makes a lot more sense if you rolled scum with NSG
Nah. I hate white flag bc it's a terrible setup to be town in not because it's terrible to be scum in. I believe I argued it was mountainous with extra stuff for scum and everyone went you're an idiot.

I'm actually mad bc one of the only players I absolutely hate with a passion signed up for the large theme and bc it was at the bottom of our priority list (bc it's the biggest playlist) I got shunted to this god forsaken setup.

I mellowed out after Kitty called me out for being antisocial bc I actually feel really bad for being a dick out of game to her.
In post 1824, Espeonage wrote:Ok so I'm in a weird spot because my town reads at the moment include Cheeky and Dong.

That said I am also wresting with, if scum is leading the town at the moment which is 'feels' like, then the narrative of yesterday likely would have been different. I'm gonna try and wrap my head around that conundrum and come back with some theories because all the momentum stuff points to scum in the mid charisma tier if that makes sense.
In post 1825, Espeonage wrote:515 was the big one ya.
In post 1826, Espeonage wrote:Like if I was on a team that was serious about winning and I wanted to manipulate specific playlists then yeah I totally would. I can explain my reasoning on this post game bc I'm not sure if going head first in to it would break team mafia rules.
In post 1834, Espeonage wrote:Well really I want people to do my busywork bc I am work and play when I am bored. I barely open my computer at home.

Also quick fire; Asked you bc you were around. It's designed to help give me direction today bc I am feeling Conf bias-y and want to start afresh. Partly bc my scum reads are universally town read and partly bc my town reads are universally scum lent. So this is my starting again day 2 bc NSG has given us little bc she was super bussable and kitty kill was next to zero info as well. Like the only kills that would make sense in my head would have been kitty and maybe Ceph. I don't think anyone else would have been close.

Now mid charisma tier would be people who aren't leading but also aren't lurking. They maybe have the ear of a player or two. Less of a reflection on people as a whole, more about how people are this game. Like I would put Ceph, Dong, Myself, Cheeky, Kitty, Dunn here.
In post 1905, Espeonage wrote:The duck has offended me. :(

Ok let me put this together in a way that makes sense bc my wording is getting cyclical when I try and type it out and it would be really difficult for anyone else to parse.
In post 1981, Espeonage wrote:Dude I have been voting him for like this whole day.
In post 2026, Espeonage wrote:Alright.

Dann, can I talk to you for some real talk here bc you are running the town and while I don't think you are town, there is at least a decent chance you are and scum is other people in the list.

One of the things that reinforced my read on you was the fact that your duck Lynch pool post makes more sense as scum telling you how important my Lynch is which could be paraphrased. I refuse to believe a team as smart as yours isn't able to take a step back and go Espe thinks with some amount of certainty that one of these five players is scum, I am only one of them, so I don't need to try and shoot down the case. Like the fact that there is an overlap in our Lynch pools is really grinding on me because I do not see town you not compromising with me for a day or two. And I especially don't see duck letting you do that.

Now to FF, I am really really annoyed at the fact that you somehow think I am pushing you. I am not pushing you, haven't since day 1, but you are trapped in some sort of irrational paranoia that is about the only thing you have talked about all day.

@Dann quoting me, I haven't felt like FF should be lynched first since I went in to game solve. I didn't even really think it. It was an off topic post to what was being discussed bc at the time I felt it was true bc I still really wanted to get more info on Dunn. FF would have been a tool to that end.

If people want me to order my Lynch pool list my preferred order would be Dann, Hop, Auro, Dunn, FF.

With the proviso that not a single player that has come under medium to high level of scrutiny is lynched until at least two highly town read players. Because like I don't enjoy the term deep wolf, I am nest to certain in my Lynch pool list hitting scum at least once and god save this game if I am lynched and Dann or Dunn is scum.
Cheeky these are all the posts that I feel where ESP is being emotional. The tone and the language he uses seems very frustrated and it reads genuine to me. I don’t know if you have a different experience with Esp, but the way these posts sound, how frantic they are (a lot of his posts come in bursts 1-2 mins after one another), feels emotional to me. There’s also the different angles he is taking and I don’t think a scum in Esp’s position takes those angles. Like he doesn’t try to kill you, or Dann if his own lynch loses his faction the game
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Gobbles what you're saying doesn't make sense with:
In post 2081, gobbledygook wrote:I feel like I’m getting a lot of Ate from Esp and that’s always been my blind spot. It’s possible he saw me and a couple of others start townreading Fish after the ate and that’s why Esp is doing it. I feel more confident in Dong
So to pick this post apart - you think Esp is town who is intentionally AtEing because he saw other people getting townread by AtEing and it's your blindspot so he's likely town.

Wtf? Why would he be trying to be townread if he is town by copying other people's tactics of which he is unsure of their alignment and IF you know it's your blindspot why would you townread him?

It's like you're shading him as scum, giving reasons that should mean he's a scumread yet you end up preferring other lynches because he's town for no legit reason you've provided.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 2096, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2094, gobbledygook wrote:I mean lynch me so I can shit on you guy in the dead thread
What did we do to offend you so?
I believe he believes AtE is a good strategy this game so he's trying to force some :P
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Stuff it (pun intended)

VOTE: Gobbles
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Can we not lynch gobbles

It accomplishes nothing if he’s town
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Auro »

What does Esp lynch accomplish if he's town?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by BBmolla »

It stops the constant returning to his wagon every day from 50%+ of the town
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Helps us be more unified.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2110, Auro wrote:What does Esp lynch accomplish if he's town?
Fuck this shit, im tired of waiting on Reun...

VOTE: Espy

GG?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Dannflor »

or we could do the pure mechanical game solve of lynching the towniest players
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2114, Dannflor wrote:or we could do the pure mechanical game solve of lynching the towniest players
Yolo?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Auro »

FF, I think Gobble actually has higher scum equity right now, he's making up stuff
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Auro »

Oh you hammered Esp :/ Esp were you town?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2094, gobbledygook wrote:if you want to lynch him to test a gob/esp team that’s fine but might as well lynch me first if you all feel more certain about that
I will admit this is a strange post for town to make
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Espeonage »

:(

Lynch Dann before lylo, and only Lynch within my pool without fail, kthxbye
Don't @ me.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Dannflor »

auro maybe at least put him to L-1 if you're gonna reaction test him
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Espeonage »

:p
Don't @ me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'll only lynch Espy if we 100% lynch gobbles tomorrow.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2111, BBmolla wrote:It stops the constant returning to his wagon every day from 50%+ of the town
I thought this then I became pretty sure gobbles is scum and we just win.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 2122, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll only lynch Espy if we 100% lynch gobbles tomorrow.
+1

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”