50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6600 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:04 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

In post 6563, chkflip wrote:Let me know if I need to stretch that part out for you
So, hole.. finger.. nips & stretching... let me get ready for it...

This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6601 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6546, Joan of Arc wrote:VOTE: chkflip
In post 6552, Joan of Arc wrote:FTR, I don't like how they are fine with keeping toxicity in the game while ignoring what their supposed townread had to say about that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6602 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6596, Titus wrote:
In post 6594, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 6590, Titus wrote:HURT: Nips, A50, Fonz, BEF

Adding BEF because Joan is that bad of a shot.
BEF is confirmed NOT renegade and Fonz is super obvtown, so definitely not shooting either and VCA doesn’t point to Nips scum and as for AF being opposed, it’s more likely than not because he wanted to keep easy mislynchbait in the game.
Yeah, if you don't shoot Fonz or Nips, then you aren't shooting the renegade. (Well unless you think RCE lied about being made ascetic.) BEF is scum as fuck for voting the doctor. He's not the renegade but still scum. Fonz also isn't obvtown to me.
BEF can’t possibly be renegade because he visited me and I received no modifiers
. And for like the third time now, why couldn’t scum have lied when there are two dead slots with dual roles?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6603 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:07 am

In post 6572, Joan of Arc wrote:"Yeah, sure, let this player be rewarded for spreading toxicity and making the game unplayable."
Like, you are playing the game! Right? Could've fooled me.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6604 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Titus »

Joan, chkflip is annoyingly wrong but he's town. We're allowed to vehemently disagree btw. He's not pushing you or being anti-town. He's just in denial. That's why he's not on my shoot list. I think being able to be direct is pretty awesome. Well respectful and direct.

A50's offers of fingering on the other hand, well I can handle that myself so why would I need him?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6605 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6597, Bambi Jay wrote:Uhh, can one of you tell me how to actually use the hurt tags? Kinda... Hmm.
[ Hurt ] [/ Hurt ]

minus the spaces.

In case you change your mind, you can do the exact same thing with Heal.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6606 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6603, Venus and Mars wrote:

BEF is confirmed NOT renegade and Fonz is super obvtown, so definitely not shooting either and VCA doesn’t point to Nips scum and as for AF being opposed, it’s more likely than not because he wanted to keep easy mislynchbait in the game.
Yeah, if you don't shoot Fonz or Nips, then you aren't shooting the renegade. (Well unless you think RCE lied about being made ascetic.) BEF is scum as fuck for voting the doctor. He's not the renegade but still scum. Fonz also isn't obvtown to me.
BEF can’t possibly be renegade because he visited me and I received no modifiers
. And for like the third time now, why couldn’t scum have lied when there are two dead slots with dual roles?
For the umpteenth time, RandJ had one role. Juvenile Delinquent. Neighbor is a modifier. Aaron had more than one role bc traitor.

BEF is on my shoot list because he's a scumfuck not bc renegade. I know he's not that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6607 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:10 am

In post 6577, Joan of Arc wrote:Anyway, do continue playing your game of 'letting people ruin the game as much as possible', because that would end up so well for you......
Whoops! You forgot to re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-quote this.
In post 6576, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 6574, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 6572, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 6563, chkflip wrote:
In post 6552, Joan of Arc wrote:FTR, I don't like how they are fine with keeping toxicity in the game while ignoring what their supposed townread had to say about that.
"Hey chkflip, why are you still defending 50 after they called to be shot by the vigilante?"

I'm so glad you asked a legitimate question instead of continuing to be a worthless fucking lurksack. Thanks for the question! It's quite a simple and explainable situation, really, but Alphabet Town doesn't have good reading comprehension.

That's okay. If D2 said anything at all about me it said that I'll reiterate until my fingers are numb without qualms. I'll be pissy, yes, as should be expected. But I'll elucidate oncemore.

If one believes that it's absolutely certain that 50 and Nips MUST be the same alignment (as they should, since by claim alone 50 used his ability unabated because of me and cleared Nips. By cleared, let's just assume for sake of ease that this means they share an alignment), then certainly their deaths are interchangeable. Right? Right! Because they share an alignment! Huzzah!

Let me know if I need to stretch that part out for you and I'll happily break it down even further.

Now, given that information, which player contributes to the game with opinion, information, and votes? A50.

Which one doesn't contribute to the game with opinion, information, or votes, AND prodges? Nips.

THERE

FUCKING

FORE

If 50 and Nips hold the same alignment, the better kill is Nips.

Are we all caught up now?

Good.

I'm glad.

See you in three days.
"Yeah, sure, let this player be rewarded for spreading toxicity and making the game unplayable."
"Because leaving a toxic player in the game is so damn good for the game, amirite?"
"And the players who don't contribute are far worse devils than someone who is intentionally toxic to the game as a whole."
FTFY
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #6608 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:10 am

Post by chkflip »

Hmm.

50, please offer some actual content.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6609 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

"Scum can commit the factional Nightkill along with their ability, but they aren't inherently Multitasking".

Arron was such because of that Split Modifier. I don't think either of the Vendors can be the renegade, though like the JOATs, it's weird that they're both the same role in Role Madness.

If we correlate our stories though, then we know people who pair off can have a PT together, so anyone linked specifically to one person.

Find a Pair, and we find half of the scum.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6610 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6600, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 6598, Titus wrote:
In post 6595, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 6593, Titus wrote:
In post 6591, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 6583, BrightEyedFish wrote:I ISO'd AF and this is what I concluded:

Spoiler:
In post 623, AaronFrost wrote:On page 10.

Titus tonally reads as frustrated town. I'm tempted to think that Titus vs V&M is tvt but I have no strong basis for that due to having no strong read on V&M.

Don't understand the RCE wagon. Thought it was weird to chk to go after the wording of the post rather than the content of the post which feels nitpicky.
This makes me TR VM and Titus even more. Makes me wonder about RCE.
In post 1095, AaronFrost wrote:
I think A50, Titus, RCE, V&M and L&L are all town. Having a little bit of a hard time getting actual scumreads right now but that might be because half the playerlist is lurking atm.
If RCE is scum he is not one listed in AF’s PM.
In post 2197, AaronFrost wrote: I'm gonna wager that if Drew!scum then Haggle and flip nips probably town.
This pings hard. AF spent alot of time on Haggle.
In post 2855, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 2787, davesaz wrote:AF seems significantly less solvey than what I'm used to.
I think I've only played with you once and I was scum so I'm not sure when you've seen me as solvy?
This looks good for dave
In post 2931, AaronFrost wrote:
Scumreads: Drew, Joan, maybe 50JP depending on whether he clarifies why actions against him failed
Joan and 50JP pinging me now.
In post 3287, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 3219, Chara wrote:
In post 3213, AaronFrost wrote:I planned on outing it once I realized drew was a scum neighborizer. Dont feed into the bs hes spewing at you
please don't misunderstand, i'm asking for clarification from you so we have as much info as possible from a source that isn't Drew, who i don't trust.

why did those two agree to keep you hidden, did they talk about anything in the hood, etc, is there anything specifically in there that made you realize.
Joan has said next to nothing in the hood. Drew was the one who wanted me to keep quiet about it and was trying to push the theory that Titus was the one who put me in there.

I think Titus is telling the truth about having nothing to do with our hood and Joan claimed doc hence it clicked that it must have been Drew.
Another link with Joan that is not good.

VOTE: Joan
If Haggle is actually a scum!doc then they were one of the slots dead against a Joan lynch BEFORE she claimed doc. Eventhough A50 totally deserves it, I don’t like Joan pushing for his pl.
Joan's pushing chkflip for not agreeing with me.

Sometimes I feel like the only one reading.

If Joan is scum here, I'll eat my hat. I know her better than anyone else in here. She's not scum.
:facepalm:

No, she’s pushing A50, no one seriously thinks chk is being toxic.
She does. Read where her vote is at.
I am pushing both.
Well chk can sometimes be annoying but that’s nowhere near close to toxic, besides Shiro and me are both hard tr him. But I’m not gamethrowing by pl A50, that would be hella stupid.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6611 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Fine, but I am keeping my scumreads there:

HURT: chkflip, A50, Nips, Bambi
Alt of Plumber
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6612 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:13 am

In post 6588, Titus wrote:Why are you rewarding that when the renegade PoE is all about n1 not n3?
Doesn't matter what time of the game it was, but when the ball hits the back of the net.. it's a GOAL.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6613 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6612, Joan of Arc wrote:Fine, but I am keeping my scumreads there:

HURT: chkflip, A50, Nips, Bambi
Good. Be open minded but keep detailing who you think is scum, even if I disagree. While I think you're wrong on chkflip, I am proud of you defending that read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6614 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6605, Titus wrote:Joan, chkflip is annoyingly wrong but he's town. We're allowed to vehemently disagree btw. He's not pushing you or being anti-town. He's just in denial. That's why he's not on my shoot list. I think being able to be direct is pretty awesome. Well respectful and direct.

A50's offers of fingering on the other hand, well I can handle that myself so why would I need him?
How are you not in denial about BEF being renegade? I think I would know if I received any modifiers?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6615 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:14 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6607, Titus wrote: BEF is on my shoot list because he's a scumfuck not bc renegade. I know he's not that.
You sure got triggered by my joan vote. I don't think you have said anything to me this entire game until now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6616 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6615, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 6605, Titus wrote:Joan, chkflip is annoyingly wrong but he's town. We're allowed to vehemently disagree btw. He's not pushing you or being anti-town. He's just in denial. That's why he's not on my shoot list. I think being able to be direct is pretty awesome. Well respectful and direct.

How are you not in denial about BEF being renegade? I think I would know if I received any modifiers?
Again, BEF is not the renegade. He's just obviously scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6617 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:15 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6617, Titus wrote:
You say things like this and then expect me to put any weight behinds your reads. You are proving to us all right now that your reads are shit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6618 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6616, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6607, Titus wrote: BEF is on my shoot list because he's a scumfuck not bc renegade. I know he's not that.
You sure got triggered by my joan vote. I don't think you have said anything to me this entire game until now.
Well I called your interactions with RCE possibly a traitor claim. I did interact with and about you. You just elected to ignore it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6619 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:16 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6619, Titus wrote:
Well I called your interactions with RCE possibly a traitor claim. I did interact with and about you. You just elected to ignore it.
Because those reads were also way off. Unless you think there are 2 traitors?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6620 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6618, BrightEyedFish wrote:
You say things like this and then expect me to put any weight behinds your reads. You are proving to us all right now that your reads are shit.
No frankly, I don't expect you to put any weight behind my reads because I'm saying them. Joan is that transparently town by meta and role that only scum and anti-town would push her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6621 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6620, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6619, Titus wrote:
Because those reads were also way off. Unless you think there are 2 traitors?
Given scum didn't know each other, those interactions might have new meaning. But it was possible I was wrong too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6622 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 6607, Titus wrote:
In post 6603, Venus and Mars wrote:

For the umpteenth time, RandJ had one role. Juvenile Delinquent. Neighbor is a modifier. Aaron had more than one role bc traitor.

BEF is on my shoot list because he's a scumfuck not bc renegade. I know he's not that.
R & J were novice vig, it was Ejet who was delinquent and cop enabler. AF had three actually: traitor, willibooster and part crasher.

I’m not shooting BEF or Fonz and AF on wagon points to Nips town, which = A50 town. And BEF’s vote on Joan, is not scummy just because you disagree with it.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6623 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:19 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 6621, Titus wrote:
In post 6618, BrightEyedFish wrote:
No frankly, I don't expect you to put any weight behind my reads because I'm saying them. Joan is that transparently town by meta and role that only scum and anti-town would push her.
I found connections between her slot on AF. Those connections pinged me the most. 2nd on that list is 50JP.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6624 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:19 am

In post 6609, chkflip wrote:Hmm.

50, please offer some actual content.
I am voting Titus, am I not? And I said I'd only vote Titus/Joan. That's how I'm reading the game, tbh. Titus/Joan are one pair of the scum team (same PT). That's where I'm at. 80% certainty.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”